Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

+2
Goji64
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! Empty Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

Corey was pacing around the campsite passively, trying to figure out where and how he would get Bambi to upstage Ronno without needing much assistance. He had to let Bambi shine somehow. He'd figured that Faline seeing him shine once again would take her mind off the strange fawn with spiky headfur.
------
It was now evening on Angel Island. The dimensional anomalies were getting progressively worse and were now visible to the average human.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  Goji64 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Shade stared at it worriedly with his big brother "Damn it! Its visable to humans now...", he looked over to his brother "So what are we going to do?". Tank turned to his little bro then looked back up at it "We wait...", Shade growled "Fine...". Shade started staring again as they begun there wait meanwhile Sonic and Shadow where having a little spar....

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Makuta set out in flight to find Xavier.
------------------------------------------------
Tank waited, arms crossed looking at the lights in the sky, which didnt make him sound retarded at all.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Shadow and Sonic rapidly kicked and punched at each other, while continueing to fight onic began "*Punch, Kick, Punch* This a good way to *Punch, Kick, Punch* pass the time while *Punch, Kick, Punch* waiting....". Shadow "*Punch, Kick, Punch* agreed..". Shade and Tank continued to stare both arms crossed waiting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta found Xavier crasing around a small mouse, just as he saw Makuta did a facepalm using his wing "Not again....", Xavier continued to run after the mouse. Xavier continued to chase as he egnoled Makuta "*Pant, Pant, Pant* Hey *Pant, Pant, Pant* Makuya!!'.

Makuta yelled "What the huckleberry are you doing!!!", Xavier stopped and looked at Makuta letting the small mouse escape "Im Hungry...".

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Corey grumbled.

"Darn it, guys, now is not the time to..."

GROWL...

".........Well, this is a pickle. Now what the hell do deer eat?" Corey mumbled. He then remembered watching some in the wild, and would have facepalmed if not for the fact he didn't have palms. "Grass...ugh."
---

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 pm

"Wait, Corey what are you doing here?" Xavier asked.
"You flew like 5 feet away...." Corey replied.
"......" Makuta replied, turning away.
"Wow Makuta you realy are Socilay awkward." Xavier laughed, forgeting the mouse.'
"Ill show you socialiy awkward!"Makuta yelled, turning around.
"...What?" Corey replied.

OOC: Idk what to post....-__-
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:54 pm

"Anyway, just going to eat some grass, do a little meditating, come across a Deus Ex Machina plot-based boost, and then go hunt down Bambi." Corey said.

"Uh, what was that third part?" Makuta asked.

"I have a feeling sap is about to hit the fan..." Corey responded. "Who knows, you two might come across one as well if you meditate for a bit."
---
ABRIDGED VERSION

"Hax! I call hax!" Makuta wailed.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Xavier slamemd him face into the grass "Im sooo hunggggrrryyyy.......", Corey started jumpinga aaround and kicking, Makuat asked "What?', Corey "Xavier! Stop bubbling!!!', Makuta and Corey both looked ate ach other. Makuat "Wow stop bubbling...whats wrong with this universe....".

OCC: Didnt know what to post eather...

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Makuta began his meditaion, hoping what Corey said was true.
-----------------------------------------
ABRIDGED VERSION

OOC: Useing script format for this abridged parodyparody.
(Makuta found himself in another dark void, this time wit ha old man)
Makuta; Not this again...
???: I have come to unlock your potential.
Makuta:Ok then...
???: (places hand on Makutas head.Makutas aura explodes from him)
Makuta: Woah this is amazing!Itts got to be...n the 50's!? WTF....
???:It will be better when you get back to your world...wait arnt you Xavier?
Makuta: What? No....
???: Ohh sorry, I thought you where Xavier, im goan need that power boost back.
Makuta: What, why!?
???: You are not bla-
Makuta: Dont finish that sentence....
???: Ok then...now to take the power back.
Makuta:Bye
(Makuta gets out of mediatation)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Minutes passed. Sooner or later, Corey finished eating his fill of grass and decided to do some meditating.
---
"...Hmmm...interesting...it seems there's a fawn in that forest who might have evil in his heart..." Oskuro observed. "Quite interesting indeed."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 pm

As Utonium, Nefarious, Otis and Lawrence flee from Metropolis in a new spaceship. The former two scheme on how to uprade the Android.

"...A more potent Overdrive Core would be perfect to bring your Android up to the squishies level." Nefarious concluding an extremely long speech that the writer was too lazy to write.

"No, the Raritanium/Geromantium alloy is a superior option. Otis would be more capable of withstanding physical and energy attacks." Utonium countered, the two could not comprimise as there was not enough space in the Android.

"The master suggests I have my skeleton upgraded, and so it should be done."

"This could very well spell your Android's doom Utonium, but so be it.Lawerence! Get the tools!"

"If we are to succeed with our attack on the Saiyans and their... ahem, humanoid animal allies. We must be quick, do not delay the upgrade."

As the new ship enters a vortex leading to Universe G-5, another manages to sneak into the portal behind them.

----------
OOC: Okay, my computer broke down and is being fixed, so I just had to go without internet for four days now.(I'm using a different computer right now) It gets really boring and can put you way behind. Anyway that's why you haven't heard from me, but once I get my computer back. I should be able to get back on track, I just hope that's soon....
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Corey meditated, and meditated. Suddenly, his eyelids peeled open. Without his knowledge or consent, a pair of green eye lasers ripped forth from his eyes. In addition, for a very brief instant, his aura sparked, and might have been visible to the non-fighter's eye. He could feel it. Somewhere inside of him, he had unlocked his latent energy. But whatever it was, still had parts of it that wasn't tapped-into quite yet.
---------
The powered-up animal forms are as follows:
Corey's case:
Power Level: 21
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Ki: 5
Defense: 5

Power Level and Ki are crossed over for obvious reasons.
Eye Laser (only possible attack right now)
Base Damage: .5
Chargeable: Yes
Discretely: Yes

Makuta and Xavier:
Power Level: 23
Strength:
Speed:
Ki:
Defense:

Because they obviously had more time to perfect their power before their big surge. Obviously, they can only have one Ki attack.
-----
"Huh. Hey, I found the plothole!" Corey joked.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 pm

In the universe that currently contained Oskuro....
" It would seem the ripple from the Saiyans transformations has ended. I can now rebegin my search for the final Dimensional Stone.But first, its time to send out the troops...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta, haveing also gained a plot induced power up threw meditation, opened his mouth, calling forth a red and black ki blast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mouth Beam (only possible attack right now)
Base Damage: .6
Chargeable: Yes
Discretely: Yes

Makuta
Power Level: 23
Strength:5
Speed:6
Ki: 7
Defense:5

OOC: After not knowing what to do about the color of Makuta ki (in Energy Attacks and Aura) Gohan2535 suggested "Black with Red on the inside" like Frieza's. I decided to go with it.And no hes not turning evil or something.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 pm

"Well, all that's left is for Xavier to find the plothole. If you don't mind, I'll be off," said Corey, beginning to walk away. "Alright, just need to memorize the path Faline took me through yesterday..."
-------
Directly over Angel Island, a large portal began to take form...This was Oskuro's plan...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm

"It would seem that waiting time is over..." Tank said aloud, looking up.

"Everyone, this could be it." Drew said looking up himself. Everyone soon looked upwards, Sonic and Shadow ending there spar and joining there others.

"There seem to be multiple energys coming threw..." Edd said, rejusting his hat. He feared it would be destroyed i na upcoming battle. And at this moment, somthing became visable in the inside of the portal.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Several figures poured through the gate.

"Wait...is that...?" Drew asked.

The first of the figures landed. He looked just like Corey, except for the navy blue hair, eyes and gi, red wristbands, and light blue skin. Two more followed, Zach and Drew, with the same coloration as Corey. The evil Zach had gray gloves on; evil Drew with an iron-gray overshirt and pants.

The rest of the figures descended, and they had the same shades of blues and grays. In total, there were 10, and these evil-looking clones of the heroes...all fought Oskuro before!

"Be on your guard!" Zach yelled out. "They're all strong!"
----------
All Dark Clones
Power Level: 150,000
HP: 15,000
That's really all you need to know, truly. The stats distributions vary based on which character the negative clone is...(For example, Nega Corey would excel in speed, Nega Ed in strength, etc.) This is also an attempt at testing out the new system.

They have the same attacks as the regular characters, and have access to the Dark Kaioken (or Negaken), which is just the Kaioken with dark blue aura as opposed to red.
------------
Corey continued his route to Bambi's den, remembering very well the route he had taken the day before.
---------
Ralick
Power Level: 160,000
Strength: 45,000
Speed: 35,000
Ki: 35,000
Defense: 45,000
HP: 16,000

Last edited by SSJ57G on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 pm

"Who the hell-" Tank began but was cut off.

"Hey is that me?" Ralick asked to no one inparticular. He stuck a finger out, and his dark double did the same.When the finger was fully outstretched, the "Nega Ralick" fired a energy blast at Ralick.It impacted, sending him flying into the base of the Emrald Shrine. He got up, not truly hurt.

"Well, now we know there hostile..." Zach said, going into his personal fighting stance.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Tai Ma, having noticed Ralick's actions, activated his False Super Saiyan form, his dark double did the exact same.
Tai Ma then realized something, "Hey guys! Whatever you do, don't use your full--!" The others, however, didn't hear him and were already flying toward the enemy with most of their power. "Goddamit, haven't they played Legend of Zelda II? They're basically mirror images of ourselves!"
---------------------------------------
Abridged Ver.
Tai Ma: OK, whatever you do, don't go rushing into them like a jackass saying--"
Ralick: "Imma rape you bitch!"
Eddy: "Come to papa you handsome bastard!"
Edd: "Prepare to see who is the superior counterpart!"
Shade: "Kiss my hairy ass, fuckface!"
Tank: "Prepare to die, ya little shits!"
Tai Ma: "Okay, I was going to say 'Come and get me you bastards' but that works too!"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Nega Edd suddenly raised his hand, leveling it straight at Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles.

"Galactic Donuts Volley." he said, and dark blue Galactic donuts shot forth from his extended hands, pinning Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles to a wall.

"Good, now those bastards won't interfere..." Nega Drew said.
-------
Speed Affinity (Corey, Makuta, Eddy)
Strength: 30,000
Speed: 45,000
Ki: 37,500
Defense: 37,500

Ki Control Affinity (Edd, Drew)
Strength: 37,500
Speed: 30,000
Ki: 52,500
Defense: 30,000

Strength Affinity (Ed, Zach, Ralick)
Strength: 48,000
Speed: 34,000
Ki: 34,000
Defense: 34,000

No Affinity (Polaris, Tai Ma)
Strength: 37,500
Speed: 37,500
Ki: 37,500
Defense: 37,500

OOC: Templat'd the dark clones. I don't think I missed anyone who isn't Otis. And Xavier wasn't present for the first battle. I need a bit to calibrate the other characters (Drew, Zach, the Eds sans Ed, Polaris, and Ralick. I think his given level is 150,000 in base? 155,000?)
-----------

Last edited by SSJ57G on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 pm

"Eenie...Meanie.....Minie.....You!" Tank said, chargeing and fireing a Chaos Kamehameha at Dark Makuta, chooseing him from the others. The dark version of the Namekian charged energy into his arm and swated it away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta began to meditate once again, with nothing better to do as an alternative.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:30 pm

OOC: I don't believe Tai Ma, Shade or Tank have been updated since the Ginyu fight (except Tai Ma, who needs to add his bonus earned from sparring with Ed last episode to his current level). Once those updates are proven, the fight will begin.
-------------
Corey got closer and closer to Bambi's den. As he approached, he caught sight of the Great Prince. The two watched each other in silence for a few seconds before the Great Prince seemed to walk away with a poker face on. Corey, however, knew differently.

"I have to get something started now..." he whispered to himself, and advanced on the den.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: Actualy, noth Tank and Shades post Ginyu stats are on the last page of EP 7.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: You going to have anything "supplementing" the events in U1942 while waiting for SSJ mike to update. I think his current base level is 172,000, I think. If not, it doesn't really matter. Everyone is going to 210,000; unless for some reasons we get Zenkais. In that case, 240,000. (Edit it in to your post above)
----------
Bambi, for some reason, was jumping today. It was like he was practicing for something. Corey didn't know what to think...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Tai Ma:
Power Level: 172,000
Strength: 50,000
Speed: 40,000
Ki: 46,000
Defense: 36,000
Health: 17,200
---------------------------------
Tai Ma lowered his energy and flew to fight the Nega's in his base form. "All right, then Catch a tiger by the-- ah fuck it!" He flew up to meet Nega Ed, while Polaris and Edd met their respective counterparts in battle.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

"I have a feeling..." mumbled Polaris. He shook it off quickly, however, and entered the battle, ready for anything.
-------------
SSJ5G
-The Eds and their counterparts
-Drew and his counterpart
-Polaris and his counterpart
-------------
Toonking911
-Tank
-Shade (if Goji's not on)
-Ralick and his counterpart
-Nega Corey, Zach and his counterpart, Makuta's counterpart
-------------
SSJ_mike
-Tai Ma and his counterpart
-Anyone I missed
-------------------
Ed decided to battle Nega Tai Ma, since the latter's clone had taken Nega Ed on directly. "Let's bring it on home!" He attacked with a flying headbutt to the negative clone. Nega Tai Ma returned with a savage kick.

Nega Tai Ma HP: 1,500
Ed HP: 16,998
-------------------
Edd and his clone flew into battle, his clone and Edd trading punches. Edd sneaked in a kick attack, but Nega Edd did as well.
Edd HP: 15,500
Nega Edd HP: 9,000 (....Yeah, we're using PL as Health after this, or at least making Health start as 50% of one's PL, and have it be upgradable to 100%...)
-------------------
Eddy used his monstrous speed to his advantage, and was able to catch his clone off-guard with a stunning kick. He barely managed to dodge his opponent's kick, however.
Nega Eddy HP: 5,000 (10,000 damage. =/ At least it wasn't a one-shot...)
-------------------
Drew and his Negative counterpart began to trade Ki shots. Drew eventually managed to strike with quite a few of them, but recieved them in turn. (Rapid Fire: Makes it possible to throw a multitude of WEAK blasts.)
Drew Ki: 43,250
Drew HP: 16,047
Nega Drew Ki: 49,250
Nega Drew HP: 13,785
-------------------
Polaris and his clone exchanged punches, and both eventually hit each other in the face.

Polaris HP: 14,000
Nega Polaris HP: 11,250

Last edited by SSJ57G on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next