Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage

+3
saskestheman
Dude64
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage Empty Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 am

The group of injured heroes and Utonium continued to look at the newcomer, who has yet to reveal his identity. There was nothing to be really said, nor could anyone think of anything to say. All eyes followed the armor-clad newcomer as he moved about, surveying the battlefield for the first time.

What kind of training did he do? He obviously isn't Goku...too tan...

Even so, his energy is astounding...even with the weights on...

What's more, I sense something about Utonium's energy level...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage Empty Re: Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage

Post  Dude64 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

The heroes looked on with amazement at their savior. He stood defiantly against the unstoppable mad scientist. Utonium was about to explode with anger. This newcomer was insulting him and he would make sure he made an example out of him. Once he was dead the others would follow suit.

“For the last time! Who are you?!”

“I am Rolf, Son of a Shepherd!”

The Eds’ eyes widened upon hearing that statement.

“Rolf?!” They all yelled in unison.

“Thank goodness you’re alive!” Yelled Double D.

“Rolf has returned from the pit of Hades!” Yelled Ed.

The big question of “Where the hell was Rolf for the past month?!” was circling their minds rapidly. Another question was where did he achieve power that was nearly on par with Makuta’s and Drew’s?

“Correct you are fellow good doers and defenders of integrity. The Son of a Shepherd has returned!”

Utonium looked at Rolf with a cold glare.

“Why did you come here “Rolf”? Did you come to die?” Utonium asked showing no signs of respect towards the Son of a Shepherd.

Rolf surveyed the damage dealt by Utonium. The heroes looked pretty beat and looked like they really needed his assistance. Rolf could sense the other heroes who were fighting Otis, and from what he sensed they were in much better shape than the ones here with him. Rolf reached for a small pouch that was secured to his waist and tossed it over to Drew who caught it with ease. Drew looked inside and smiled to see just over five senzu beans in the pouch. He looked back at Rolf who kept his eyes on Utonium.

“The Son of a Shepherd sensed the predicament his allies were in and so he came to provide them with assistance.”

Utonium’s eyes widened upon hearing Rolf’s statement and began to laugh, effectively insulting the Son of a Shepherd.

“That is hilarious! You actually believe that your presence here is going to make a difference? My scouter indicates that your power level is below Drew’s and even if you also possessed that kaioken technique you would still fail as miserably as all the others who tried to oppose me. Let’s just hope you don’t fail as miserably as that blind saiyan whose arm I severed, or that foulmouthed Guriot, and especially not as horribly as Kevin.”

Rolf’s pupils dilated to an enormous size upon hearing Kevin’s name mentioned. Rolf looked over to see Kevin's lifeless corpse in a pool of blood. Tears began to form in the Son of a Shepherd's eyes. Anger and grief overcame him for a moment but he quickly got a hold of himself. He walked over to Kevin's body and picked him up before placing him in a safe area on the battle site's sidelines.

“Farewell my friend.” Said Rolf as he closed Kevin’s still open eyes.

Kevin, his best friend, died at the hands of the monster before him and he wasn’t there in time to save him. He prayed for Kevin’s safe passage to the other world and swore he would see him again. Utonium watched Rolf’s little “performance” with amusement. He even laughed loudly, angering Rolf. The vets, however, didn’t really understand what was going on. Rolf shot a deadly and threatening glare into the evil scientists’ eyes before allowing his aura to explode around him in an impressive display of power. Rolf gritted his teeth as he powered up to his maximum without the use of the kaioken. The heroes and Utonium looked on with great interest at the spectacle. Utonium’s scouter began to beep rapidly as Rolf’s power level of 8,400 was rising rapidly.

“No Rolf! You can’t fight him on your own. You’ll be slaughtered!” Yelled Eddy.

“8,500…8,700.” Said Utonium as Rolf continued to power up. The evil scientist checked his scouter’s readings again to see that the numbers were still rising.

“8,900 and rising?”

Rolf was yelling as he continued to power up to his maximum. Everyone stood baffled at the fact of how high Rolf’s power was and yet it still continued to rise until Rolf gave one final yell in exertion and settled back into his normal posture.

“9,700?! IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAND!” Yelled Utonium.

“Quake and quiver like a jellyfish doggy doo doo evil doer! For in the name of the great Shepherd elders Rolf will brill your strudel until you cry like a teensy weensy baby!”

Everyone stood with giant anime style eyes upon hearing Rolf’s statement.

“W-What?” Asked Utonium.

“Rolf shall punish you for what you have done to Rolf’s best friend Kevin! Kaioken of the twenty Rolf says!”

Rolf knew he would need to go all out against Utonium. The Son of a Shepherd proceeded to remove his turban, his cape, and finally his chest piece. He balled his Nano Yonick’s armor before tossing it casually behind him. The armor formed a noticeable crater when it hit the ground, leaving the heroes with their jaws dropped to the floor. Drew, out of curiosity, tried to pick up the armor but only succeeded after struggling for several seconds. Alicia and Makuta were amazed at how heavy Rolf’s weighted armor was. Not even they wore weighted clothing as heavy. Utonium grit his teeth in anger upon seeing Rolf’s true power level!

“Power Level 11,600?!”

“Now that Rolf has removed his Nano Yonick’s armor, the Son of a Shepherd is completely unrestricted.”

As soon as Rolf said that he let a fiery red aura explode around him. The heroes were very surprised to see that Rolf also knew the kaioken and what surprised them further was that he was able to go up to the times twenty kaioken like them. Rolf settled into a fighting stance again before looking over to the heroes and speaking.

"Power Level 232,000?! Though he's no match for me, he could pose a potential threat." The scientist said to himself in his mind.

“Leave the Son of a Shepherd to claim his vengeance in Kevin’s name.”

The Vets reluctantly nodded seeing how this was something that Rolf had to do on his own.

Last edited by Dude64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage Empty Re: Episode #19: An Unlikely Assistance Saves the Day! Proof of Heritage

Post  saskestheman Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Otis had taken the upper hand in the battle now that he pushed his Overdrive Core to its max level of 25. “Damn it, he had this much power left?” Jasper thought to himself as he tried to land a hit on Otis only for the android to dodge it and deliver a hard elbow to his stomach. Jasper tried his best not to be sent back by the hit but before he could do anything else he took a hard uppercut from Otis. The uppercut was strong enough to send Jasper up into the air; and Otis followed up with several Ki balls that hit their mark resulting in an explosion.

Jasper flew out from the smoke of the explosion with metal burns on him from the attack “I can’t let it end this way” Jasper said to himself as he charged for Otis. Before Jasper was within punching distance he blasted several Ki balls at him but they each bounced off Otis. “Okay then, try to tank this!” Jasper said with fire on his fist. When Jasper was in front of Otis he proceeded to attempt to his Otis with his falcon punch. Otis did not attempt to dodge the attack, instead he extended his hand and grabbed Jaspers fist stopping the attack.

The flame on Jaspers hand died out do to Otis’s ice element overwhelming his fire element “Fuck….you” Jasper said as he took a hard punch to the face sending him back and into a rock formation. The rocks fell on top of Jasper burying him completely. Otis stood waiting “Do not try to make a fool of me 0, I know that was not enough to destroy you” he said as he waited for Jasper to get up. Eventually Jasper emerged from the rocks that were covering him revealing several cracks on his face from the punch.

“Do you still believe that your power was ever comparable with my own?” Otis mocked while crossing his arms. “That punch almost took my head off, if I hadn’t used my firewall at the last second I wouldn’t be standing” Jasper thought to himself as he put his hand on his face. “I can’t lose this battle, I need to find a way to close the gap between us” Jasper thought to himself while unknowingly to himself his eyes began to flash as he stared as Otis.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 am

Makuta's mind though on the predicament for a moment. With the use of these "Chaos Emeralds" Utonium was able to defeat all of them, and...and kill Guriot and Kevin. Just before he was to kill Edd, this boy appeared...

His power was greater then himself and Drew, who was more or less equal or ever so slightly stronger them himself. By no small amount as well...

But the Eds also recognized him...

Makuta closed his eyes, continuing his thought. Rolf...that name...is he the boy that disappeared? I never brought myself to worry about it, but now hes standing in front of him, with this kind of power. Just where did he go to gain this power...

"Alright, theres five Senzus. Eds, you split one. Makuta, Alicia, and Streak split one, and Corey and I.That leaves two for the others." Drew said.

"Others?" Eddy asked.

"Those fighting Otis...we don't know how there doing..." Alicia said, thinking about Terra. "Oh, we forgot Kale!"

"What did you do with him anyway? Did you heal him?" Corey asked. Alicia looked over to Makuta, as did the others. He nodded.

"Sorta..." Alicia answered.

"Well we should get a Senzu to him aswell..." Streak said, but Makuta interupted.

"He will be fine without it. Save the extras for the others..." The Namekian said. Everyone seemed shocked, but Drew realized what he was doing.

He knows Kale will survive with whatever healing Alicia did. But more than that...if Rolf isn't enough we will have to jump in. If that has to happen...he doesn't want Kale to go back into the fight.

Everyone took there respective pieces of Senzu, and the last two were put in the bag.

"Alright, so whos gonna take em?" Eddy asked. Everyone looked at him. "Wait, what?"

Drew threw Eddy the bag, and Ed picked him up from the back of the shirt.

"Senzu Delivery!" Ed yelled, throwing Eddy across the city. At this, everyone returned there attention to Rolf and Utonium.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Rolf flew full speed at Utonium but the evil scientist was faster and dodged and delivered a powerful kick to Rolf's ribs. Rolf ignored the pain as best as he could and proceeded to trade blows with Utonium. Rolf ducked a karate chop from Utonium and countered with a strong punch to Utonium's stomach. Utonium actually had to clench his stomach in pain as he tried to breath after having some of the wind knocked out of him. Utonium quickly recovered and punched Rolf in the jaw out of sheer anger, sending the Son of a Shepherd crashing down to the city streets, forming a small crater. Rolf got back up just in time to avoid a chaos bolt that burned the left side of his shirt. Rolf tore his tattered shirt off to reveal a ridiculously muscular and hairy chest before settling back into a fighting stance. Utonium landed a few feet away from him with his arms folded casually across his chest. The evil scientist smirked before speaking.

"I must admit that you are stronger than I gave you credit for. That blow of yours actually managed to hurt me somewhat. Tell me how did you become so strong. My androids have no record of you training with those pests over there."

Rolf gave Utonium a cold glare before replying.

"The Son of a Shepherd is a how-you-say saiyan as well. Rolf received training from the ancient ones of the other world and became mightier than his Nana's stuffed pepper."

As soon as that was said the heroes had their jaws dropped to the floor while Utonium had wide eyes. Here he thought he had known who all the saiyans were and yet another saiyan reveals himself. The heroes were also extremely surprised that Rolf was a saiyan. At least that explained how he was so strong to a degree. Utonium was, to a degree,not so surprised.

"Another saiyan? Well it doesn't matter because you will be dealt with quickly. And then they will follow you to the grave."

"Poppycock! Rolf shall not fail his new found allies! Shacklava!" Yelled Rolf as he charged Utonium again.

Last edited by Dude64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 pm

As the shock of Rolf's ancestry wore off, the newly rejuvenated Vets began to strategize.

"So what do we do?" asked Corey, looking from hero to hero. None except for Drew, Makuta and Edd had an answer.

"During the skirmish, I noticed something...and now that we're not directly involved..." Edd said. "His energy level is very slowly decreasing over time."

The heroes that weren't in on this began to feel out Utonium's energy signature, and discovered that while it overshadowed their current levels, and still had a lead on Rolf's current level, it was slowly fading away, bit by bit.
-------
Terra and Kaia were confused at the flying object approaching them. It sounded like it was screaming in utter terror. Just then, a familiar short kid crashed facefirst into the ground, leaving a small trench behind as he landed.

"Ow..." Eddy mumbled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:46 pm

The battle between Jasper and Otis had not become one sided as Otis began to knock Jasper left and right with great ease. “Come on, there has to be a way to turn this around” Jasper thought to himself as he was once again knocked to the ground. Jasper may have been at a disadvantage but there was only one sign of hope he could think of “the only way out of this I can think of is to hope his body breaks down from the strain of the overdrive core before mine does” he thought to himself as he tried to make some distance between them. Otis charged at Jasper not allowing him to run away "you will not escape from me” Otis said as he caught up to Jasper.

Otis grabbed Jasper by his sweater and extended his arm so that his hand was in front of Jaspers face as he began to charge a Ki ball. Jasper was in a dangerous spot and was desperate to try and get away “I’m not done yet!” yelled Jasper as he kicked Otis in the stomach as hard as he could with both legs sending him back an ripping off his sweater. “Small price to pay I suppose” Jasper thought to himself as he removed the rest of the sweater that was still on him.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 pm

While the ki ball faded away, Otis was largely unfased by Jasper's kick, although he was indeed sent back several feet, it was more of a "sliding" movement than actual knockback. The Android knew he had Jasper on the ropes, and would finish him off soon. Otis already knew that Android Zero was foolish enough to realize the lost cause he is fighting for, and so convincing him otherwise was futile.

With that, it was time to finish the fight, Otis knew his foe's intentions, undoubtedly after using Overdrive Core x25 would the other Android try to use it as well just to keep up. The strain on Otis' systems alone were indescribable, and knew it would be difficult for his foe as well. Knowing this, Otis had to weaken his opponet as much as possible before they inevitably power up.

And so, the Android stuck out his index finger and charged a weak Dodon Ray, even before Jasper heard his opponet announce the attack, he desperatly tried to evade. He was barely successful as he felt the beam nearly cut open the side of his head. However, it was merely a distraction, Jasper was so focused on simply evading the attack that he did not realize Otis had advanced until too late. The Modern Android landed a firece arrow kick Jasper's... elbow, following with another kick to launch the Android into the pavement.

Jasper clutched his arm, which was badly torn open, several of his "muscles" were disconnected from his arm, broken wiring was releasing sparks of electricity, yet the Android was still mostly able to use the limb. It was made clear however: Jasper needed to push the limit even sooner, or Otis would shred him to ribbons.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Jasper was badly damaged but he could not allow himself to stay down “damn it that last hit almost took my arm off” he said to himself. Otis was walking towards Jasper with a sort of frown on his face “do you see now, my design is far superior to yours in every way” he mocked. Jasper had no other option but to make distance between them again and so he charged backwards. “Running away?; how disappointing” the android said which caused Jasper to stop “running away?…..like hell I am!” yelled the android as he charged for Otis again.

This however was what Otis wanted as he was baiting Jasper to attack him. As Jasper threw a hard left punch Otis dodged it but moving to his right and turning his body. Before Jasper could move away from Otis he took a hard kick to his gut which sent him into the air. Otis then charged up into the air after Jasper until he was over him and he slammed both his hands on to Jaspers back sending him flying again until he hit the ground sending up chucks of dirt and rocks.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Utonium growled low in his throat, utterly frustrated. Just how many more Saiyans were left in the world that he didn't know of? Though the entirety of the NESF wasn't Saiyans, they did compose a large amount of its numbers, and now, with their trainees...

"We'll see about that!" Utonium yelled in response to Rolf's taunt, catching the farmboy's fist, only for him to be surprised by an axe-kick. To his surprise, it was dealing damage to him. Though the damage was minimal, indeed, the first attack he'd truly felt in all of the fights since going Super was against him, and he was only around 40% stronger than Drew at Kaioken x20.

Ignoring this, he continued the fight, landing a few punches on Rolf.

What is the cause of my power...? I know I didn't fully adapt my suit to all seven, but I haven't needed it thus far, and I still shouldn't need it now!

The two combatants continued their fighting.
----------
Rolf Kaioken x20: 232,000, will start falling rapidly soon enough
Super Power Prof. (Currently): 288,000, falling rapidly
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Jasper was able to get up from the rubble that had fallen on him with several scratches on his body. He had a hard time moving but he forced himself to stand “I wonder how much pain I would be feeling if I were human….” He thought to himself as he recalls all the times he was knocked around. Otis was standing a few feet away from Jasper with his arms crossed waiting for him to attack. Jasper’s chances in getting out of this fight in one piece “even now my hopes are slim….come on his body shouldn’t be able to hold on much longer…I just have to last till then!” he said to himself as he charged.

Jasper threw several punch and kicks but none of them were able to hit their mark regardless of how hard he tried. Otis was having no problems dodging Jaspers attack, the ability to push his overdrive core by five levels more than Jasper had given him the full advantage. After a few more dodges Otis threw a hard punch to Jasper stomach intending to send him flying back again but Jasper grabbed on to his fits before he could be sent away. “I’m not going anywhere!” said Jasper as he retaliated with a hard head-butt to Otis’s forehead which caused him to flinch slightly.

After recovering quickly Otis face revealed to have a small crack on it from the hit he took from Jasper. Jasper gave a small smile from seeing this “heh, looks like I have a really hard head” said Jasper not noticing his own head had cracked as well.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm

The heroes watched as Rolf was fighting very well against Utonium. They were very impressed at the mastery of the kaioken Rolf displayed and the power and skill the Son of a Shepherd had. Rolf ducked a chaos spear from Utonium before firing a ki blast at Utonium, sending the mad scientist back a bit. Utonium, however, was not hurt in the least bit and recovered immediately and punched Rolf in the stomach, causing him to cough up some blood. Utonium delivered an elbow to Rolf's spine, sending him crashing down to the ground in a heap. Rolf quickly recovered and blindsided Utonium at full speed and punched him in the jaw so hard that a shock wave was clearly seen. Rolf proceeded to grab Utonium from behind in a full nelson, hoping to break the scientist's neck, however, Utonium was able to push Rolf off of him by hitting Rolfin the face withthe back of his head.. Rolf staggered back and licked a stream of blood on his mouth away while settled back into a fighting stance. Utonium, however, stared on in anger.

"How can he be so strong?! There is no possible way that he can be keeping up with me like this!" The evil scientist yelled in his mind.

Utonium was alerted by the sound of his suit's scouter. He checked the readings to see something that brought a smile to his face.

"Well well well. It appears as your power level is decreasing at a fixed rate. It will only be a matter of time before your power can no longer keep up with my own." The evil scientist said to Rolf with the most sadistic tone in his voice.

"Foolish evil doer! Allow Rolf to show you that true strength lies in the heart of the warrior and not in the wires of your computer doohickey!"

Rolf let his aura explode like a raging fire around him while Utonium looked on in amusement.
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm

"Warning: Heat level nearing critical level." Once again Otis' internal computer warned the Android of what it already knew. Despite being surprised that JAsper was bold-or desperate-enough to smash his head into his own, it only showed that his plan was working. As such, it was time to press the advantage, time was of the esscence in this battle. Otis held out his hand in a claw-like gesture, the tips of each finger glowing with cyan energy.

Jasper had time to react to this, but just barely ignited his aura, creating a small firestorm. It was only partially effective from Otis' attack. The Android fired ice shard projectiles from the tips of his fingers, saturating Jasper with machine gun like fire. Most shards were quickly melted, yet a few managed to hit their target. The ice crystals cut into Jasper's stomach, with each piece of ice puncturing his innards it became harder and harder to sustain the aura, allowing even more crystals in. Fortuanately, Otis stopped and simply kicked the Android away several dozen feet.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Utonium and Rolf were trading blows at super speeds high above the city. The blows that they landed created powerful shock waves that shook the surrounding area with tremendous force. Utonium used his superior speed to deliver a powerful kick to Rolf's jaw that sent him spiraling away. Rolf readjusted himself and regained his balance and flew back towards Utonium. Utonium fired a few energy blasts, which Rolf dodged with great effort, before he was met with a powerful uppercut from the Son of a Shepherd. Rolf proceeded to elbow Utonium in the stomach but Utonium recovered quickly and grabbed Rolf by his hair and pull him towards him and deliver a powerful knee to Rolf's face. Rolf clenched his face in pain but was able to respond in time to catch Utonium's incoming fist. Utonium threw a punch with his free hand but it was also caught.

The two were now engaged in a struggle of strength and both seemed to be equal in brute strength. Utonium kneed Rolf in the stomach several times in hopes of getting the Son of a Shepherd to loosen his grip but his efforts did not show results. Rolf was breathing heavily after having the wind knocked out of him and his anger was swelling. Rolf maneuvered his body in a twisting manner to avoid another knee from Utonium. Rolf used this moment to hit Utonium with a headbutt to the face full force that caused the evil scientist's nose to start bleeding profoundly. Rolf released his grip on Utonium's fists before kicking him away. Utonium held his bleeding nose before looking up to see Rolf panting heavily. The evil scientist was too distracted by his anger to pay any attention to Rolf's waning physical condition, and instead proceeded to bombard Rolf with a multitude of kicks and punches before finishing with an elbow to Rolf's neck.

Last edited by Dude64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Jasper was able to stop himself before he was sent flying back too far “this is not going well for me…” he said to himself as he took note of all his damages. The reality him being destroyed seemed more and more likely with each passing second. It seemed hopeless for Jasper as he was being damage a lot more than Otis was. However Jasper then picked up the others power levels being to increase again “everyone’s power is coming back…and there is a new one that’s almost as strong as Utonium” he said to himself.

This gave Jasper new hope as he struck a fighting pose surprising Otis that he still wanted to fight on. “Do you plan to continue?” he said while taking his own knowing full well Jasper would not be able to continue for much longer. Jasper gave a smile “Right now my friends are still giving it their all to fight your creator, I’m not going to let them be the only ones to have a victory” Jasper said as he charged once again.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:11 pm

"...and that's when lumpy threw me..." Eddy concluded, having been explaining the situation to the others. Terra began to think, as Kaia nodded slightly. Zymon propped the still unconscious Tai Ma against a building.

"Well, we already summed up what happened here. No idea where Jasper and Otis are now..." Terra said.

"Uh huh...well here are the Senzu's anyway." Eddy said, giving the bag to Terra. The brown haired Saiyan split one with himself and Kaia, and gave the other to Zymon. Zymon split it in half and ate a half, then fed it to his master.

Tai Ma jumped up unto fighting pose.

"Where are the-" he muttered, before falling over.

"What!? The bean didn't work?" Terra said, rushing over to him. Zymon and Terra helped him back up.

"No it worked..." Tai Ma muttered.

"Then what was.." Eddy asked

"Headrush..." Tai Ma said, comedic (As in fake) tears streaming down his face. The others fell over, other then Kaia, and such. They then filled Tai Ma in on the happenings.

"I say we go to the others with Drew, sense we don't know where the Androids went off to." Tai Ma said, standing up and stretching. The others agreed, and were on there way.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm

The battle between Rolf and Utonium continued. Utonium ran his scanners again, and held them on as he watched Rolf's power level value start falling. It was just like with the others earlier when they used the exact same level of power: a burst of energy in the moment, but as they sustained it, it began eating away at their power, making them fall drastically short of defeating him very quickly.

Rolf and Utonium locked hands, but Utonium was starting to land blows. Things weren't looking too good.
----------
"He's gonna lose...!" Corey clenched his fist. "Where was he all this time? I barely remember seeing him during the 'Professor Scam' incident..."

"He's been gone for weeks now," recalled Edd. "I think around the time the first complete models were released...so what's he been up to."

An unexpected voice, alien to the remaining fighters in the city (and those enroute), rang out in their minds...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Drews Group

"Hello? Is this thing on?" a voice came into the minds of the heroes.

"The hell..." Drew said aloud.

"The voices, they are calling!" Ed yelled.

"Hello." the voice happily said.

"You guys hear that to?" Corey asked. Everyone exchanged glances and agreed.

"I'm sorry, I did forget to introduce myself. I am King Kai." the voice continued.

"I do believe I have heard that name before..." Double D said. The others agreed.

"Goku mentioned him...said you trained him..?" Makuta entered into the conversation.

"Oh, that's right! Your were the tutor that created the Kaioken technique!" Edd exclaimed.

"Thats me....so arn't any of you going to introduce yourselves?" King Kai replied.

"Uhhm..."

"I'm kidding!" King kai replied, and an odd sort of laugh was heard over the telepathic connection.

"We're kind of in a predicament here, what do you want?" Drew said, growing impatient.

"Your no fun... especially when i'm here to help." King Kai said, growing more serious.

---------------------
In Other World...

"Just wait for the others to arrive and i'll explain everything. I've already talked to them." King Kai said, hands behind his back.
He transmitted his thoughts to those with Drew.

"How are they doing?" a man said from behind him, bearing black hair and scars. King Kai ignored him, and the man frowned.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Rolf struggled to get back up from Utonium's last attack. The force of the chaos beam sent him crashing through several buildings. Rolf spat some blood to the side as he forced himself back up to his feet. Knowing his power was decreasing much faster than Utonium's, Rolf decided it was time to bring out the big guns. Rolf quickly charged an attack with his left hand before flinging the beam into the sky. The beam branched off into several other beams and they all homed in on Utonium.

"Meat Lord's Wrath!"

Utonium's eyes widened as the beams made their way towards him. The evil scientist was able to use chaos control to teleport out of the way just in time. Taking advantage of the brief moment, Utonium used chaos control again to freeze time and deliver several blows to the Son of a Shepherd. Rolf immediately found himself in pain and on the ground. He looked up to see Utonium with a big smirk on his face and standing in an entirely different location.

"Have any other tricks you have to share?"

"The Son of a Shepherd may be able to tenderize your beats."

Utonium did not say anything due to confusion at what Rolf had just said.

Rolf did not waste any time and immediately got back up to his feet and did back flip after back flip until he was a safe distance away from the evil scientist. Rolf put his hands out in front of him and began to form a purple energy sphere that glowed red on its exterior. The sphere grew larger and larger as Rolf poured more and more energy into the sphere. When he was finished the sphere expanded into a beam and rushed out towards the mad scientist.

"Face the Revenge of Rolf's Ancestors!" Yelled Rolf as the beam quickly closed the distance between Utonium and himself.

The attack hit Utonium dead on and sent him tumbling across the city streets. Rolf was panting after having fired that attack but the result brought a smile to his face. However, the moment was short lived because Utonium emerged from the rubble with nothing but a few scratches.

Rolf's worst fears were confirmed. His attacks were having little to no effect on the evil scientist anymore. Rolf grit his teeth in anger and clenched his fists hard.Rolf now knew that his new goal was to stay alive and wear Utonium down as much as possible. However, that was easier said than done.

Last edited by Dude64 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Throughout the fight, Otis had recognised Jasper as a dangerous threat, a threat that had to be eradicated. However, as Otis went x25 he developed an obvious and decisive advantage over his foe. It seemed each and every time Jasper attacked, he would simply be beaten down even more. And now, Otis had practically turned Jasper's abdommen into a pin cushion, and regardless of the Android's claims of a new ally restoring his morale.

In short, Otis was developing a sense of boredom, the thoughts that Jasper isn't even worth fighting against at this point were building up in the Android's mind. However, his logical programming demanded that Jasper be finished off as soon as possible, and the self-reminding of what he said before conflicted with the emotion. And if Otis took to long to decide, (more than a few hundred milliseconds) Jasper would be given time to process combat data and possibly imitate Overdrive Core x25.

Deciding not to allow his foe to have a chance to win before it even presented itself to him, Otis parried Jasper's charge, and countered with a elbow jab to the side of Android's Zero's head. Both Androids could hear a sickeing crunch as fragments of Jasper's "skin" shattered off. Otis followed up with an uppercut to Jasper's jaw, again making more pieces fall off and knocking out some of the Android's syntehetic teeth. Otis then threw the other Android into the remains of a building, and began to charge a Cryo Masenko as Jasper crawled out of the rubble.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Tai Ma, Terra, the Twins, Kaia, and Eddy finally arrived. Almost immediately, Streak pointed out the fact the Twins were there. However, there was more important things to do.

"So how do you want to help us?" Corey took over for Drew, the latter having fallen silent after the "King Kai" had done so.

"It's very simple...I can organize a way for you to speak telepathically to the entire world..." said the voice in response, once again entering all the heroes' plans. "Would one of you care to explain?"

"It's simple," responded Tai Ma, taking that role. "A few of us stay out of battle, and ask the people of the Earth, using King Kai's telepathic ability, to donate power directly to them. That in itself should boost our power enough to take out Power Prof., especially since his power's waning now."

Again, the heroes noticed the eroding energy levels of Rolf and Power Prof., and realized with a collective agreement that Rolf was definitely about to go out.

"And the ones that stay out...?" Streak asked. "The ones that don't receive the energy?"

"They can either donate, or help out Rolf," Tai Ma summarized in response. "We've gotta decide quick though, Rolf isn't gonna last much longer..."

Quickly, the assembled heroes all gathered around, trying to determine who would stay and who would go. While this was going on...

"Oh, Savannah, Alysha?" Alicia asked, a fake smile on her face.

"Y-yeah, M-Mom," Savannah asked nervously.

-THWAAACK- -THWAAACK-

"That's for disobeying me and entering the fight anyway!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"Alright, so its decided?" Corey said. The others nodded, all with serious expressions. The Twins looked the there mother, who closed her eyes and gave a slight nod.

--------------------
Rolf jabbed with both fists at Utoniums upper body, only for the scientist to tilt his body and deflect the blows with his arms. In desperation, Rolf punched with both arms forward, and Utonium slide between them, grabbing Rolf by his elbows. With a simple headbutt to his forehead, Rolf was sent crashing down. Utonium did not let up however, preparing a energy sphere in one hand.

Rolf got up to his feet, arms at his side. His head ached, as well as bled slightly. Along with the black and purple dots lining his vision he noticed Utonium fire another attack.

"Super Chaos Bolt!" Utonium yelled, the large sphere. Rolf just barely had the time to react, and catch the attack with both hands. He skidded back several feet, his shoes picking up dust. With all of his strength the son of a Shepard tossed it into the air, his hands burnt.

The villain did not let up however, and Chaos Controlled in front of Rolf and sent him flying into a building with a right straight.

"Just another small bump in the road. You were nothing more." Utonium declared. Just as he walked forward to administer the finishing blow, a arc of electricity shot down on the proffessor.

--------------------
Utonium:"If god disagrees with my doings then let him strike me down where I stand!"
*Lightning hits Utonium*
Utonium:"Nice try jackass!"
--------------------
The electricity arced back up Utoniums suit, causing him to flinch slightly. He looked up to see Streak in light form racing towards him from above. Behind him, the other heroes assembled flying towards him as well. They all powered up to there transformations at this point, and let out a war cry.

Rolf cracked a smile, and dislodged himself from the building.
--------------------
As the battle with Utonium began anew once again, the others who decided to stay back stood together. Makuta had his arms crossed over his chest, while Tai Ma places his hands on his hips. The Cousins stood next to each other as well.

"We ready?" Tai Ma asked the others.

"Ready as i'll ever be..." Corey sighed.

"Drew..." Makuta said, closing his eyes.

"Right..." Drew replied. He practiced what he would say in his head.

"Alright, your live..." King Kais voice rang in. "Just say what you want, and the world will hear..."

Drew took a breath, and began to speak the words that would decide the fate of the world...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

As soon as Rolf dislodged himself from the building he let himself fall to the ground and landed ungracefully, due to the exhaustion. He looked up to see the Eds and their new friends attack Utonium as one. The only thing that was strange to him was the animal that had effectively saved him from Utonium's chaos bolt, however, he was grateful nonetheless. Utonium was getting blindsided by the combined attacks of the heroes and so he unleashed a powerful burst of energy that blew them back a ways and allowed him to regroup. Streak and Edd were blown back to the area where Rolf was watching. The two heroes recovered quickly and took notice of Rolf. They looked up to see that the others were doing well against Utonium, and so made their way over to Rolf.

"Thanks again for the help." Streak said as he extended his hand.

Rolf shook it firmly all the while with a serious but kind face.

"I'm very glad you're alright Rolf. We were all wondering where you were for the past month."

"Rolf appreciates the concern for the Son of a Shepherd's well being Ed-boy." Rolf paused and looked up at the battle. "Let us not forget that we are needed against the evil doer." Said Rolf as he settled back into his fighting stance.

Streak was quick to put a hand on Rolf's shoulder and stop him from flying off.

"Whoa there, Rolf! I think you should sit this one out. You've done enough and you're too drained. We can take it from here."

"Fool! The Son of a Shepherd has much left to give."

Streak shrugged before replying.

"Alright Rolf you win but please be cautious."

Rolf nodded in agreement. The three heroes flew towards Utonium and hit him in the back with a few ki blasts, stunning him and allowing the others to bombard him with several blows. Utonium, however, was not really affected by the blows and so instead proceeded to kick Ed and Eddy away before kneeing Alicia in the stomach. Zymon charged Utonium and successfully hit Utonium with an elbow to the sternum before throwing a punch that Utonium caught. Utonium kneed Zymon in the face before kicking him away and turning his attention to Terra and Kaia who were flying at him full speed. The evil scientist caught both Terra and Kaia by their throats before bashing their heads together and throwing them to the side like dolls. Utonium dodged a kick from Double D before he punched Streak in the jaw. Streak fell to the ground and forced himself to get back up from that blow. Rolf was easily beaten down and sent crashing next to Streak, who was observing the fight and calculating a next move. Rolf got back up with a good deal of effort and looked over to Streak.

"Rolf has an idea animal of lightning."

Streak listened with intent.

"Rolf is also skilled in the use of lightning. Allow both of us to rain the wrath of Thor onto the evil doer."

Streak only understood half of what Rolf said but it was enough for him to know that Rolf was also a lightning user and he wanted the both of them to combine their lightning powers. Streak nodded and began to charge up his power. Electrical surges sparked around his body as he gathered more and more energy. Rolf threw his fist into the air and immediately a bolt of lightning struck his fist and the energy began to surge around him as well.

Ed and Alicia were knocked into each other by Utonium; the two looked at each other and nodded. Alicia flew at Utonium and began to trade blows with the scientist while Ed snuck around Utonium and got him in a full nelson. Utonium struggled to get the dimwitted Ed off him but Ed would not let go. Alicia used this opportunity to deliver multiple blows to Utonium's chest, face, and stomach. Alicia backed off briefly and took her place next to Terra and both began to charge a masenko. Ed let go of Utonium and punched him in the back, sending him towards Alicia and Terra who had now finished charging their masenkos.

"Masenko...HAAAA!" They both yelled as the beams launched and hit Utonium dead on.

Utonium was sent crashing into the streets in a pile of rubble. He was able to get back up without too much difficulty, however, he was met by the sight of Eddy, Zymon, and Kaia charging him and hitting him several blows. Utonium was able to deflect Kaia's blows and elbow her away, but Eddy and Zymon were too fast. Eddy hit Utonium in the jaw with an uppercut to the jaw before kicking him in the stomach and firing a kamehameha that sent Utonium tumbling down the street. Before Utonium could get up Zymon was there to hit him with a powerful Hydra Beam that sent Utonium straight into the side of a building.

The evil scientist got back up with some effort and saw the burns and cuts he had on him. He grit his teeth in anger and proceeded to let his aura explode around him in anger.

"That's it! I'm done fooling around!" yelled Utonium as he flew full speed at the heroes and used chaos control to freeze time and hit the heroes with several powerful blows. The heroes didn't know what hit them and immediately found themselves on the ground and instead of the air. Some were coughing up blood while others struggled to get back up.

Double D glanced over to see that Streak and Rolf were still charging their lightning attack. He knew he and the others would have to hold him off while they finished charging that attack. The sky above was illuminated by lighting flashing all around. Streak's hands were moving and controlling the flow of several bolts of lightning while Rolf was gathering more and more lightning energy with his arms wide open. The two looked like Thor and Zeus with the lighting they were controlling. Double D hoped their attack would pack a hell of a punch.

Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm

As the battle between the newly rejuvenated heroes (with the exception of Corey, Drew, the twins, Makuta, and Tai Ma) commenced, Drew spoke his mind.

"People of the Earth, listen very carefully. This is Drew, one of the heroes of the School Wars," he paused, as though waiting. "It's been a long time, I know, but it turns out that Utonium has survived the conflict. He's currently engaging us in battle right now as we speak, and he's stronger than we anticipated! We need your help...please, if you could raise up your hands and donate just a little energy to us, and by 'us', I mean my cousin Corey, and my comrades Makuta and Tai Ma, it should be enough for us to win the fight! Time is short. All our friends are currently here battling him, putting all their faith into this. Please, donate any energy you can spare to the four of us, it doesn't matter which..."
---------
All across the world, the speech of Drew was answered. Meanwhile, the twins donated their energy with appropriate dialogue to reflect the situation. So too, did the Kids, in the hopes that the meager energy they could spare would assist Drew, Corey, Makuta, and Tai Ma in avenging Kevin's death...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Jasper was trying to get out of the rubble when he looked up and saw Otis charging an attack "damn it I can barely move" he said as Otis pushed his hands forward firing his Cryo Masenko at Jasper. Jasper watched as the Masenko drew closer to him "I wont be able to dodge it!" Jasper said as he tried to move away only for the attack to hit him dead center.

there was an explosion of light which could be seen from miles away that covered the area the mean had hit. at it faded the surrounding area began to become covered in ice. and in the center was a large piece of ice which contained the android Jasper inside who was frozen in place with his arms crossed in front of his face showing his attempt to block the attack.

Otis landed on the ground and walked up to Jasper staring intently at the android for a while. after a few minute the android closed his eyes and turned as he began to walk away.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next