Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolf's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 13

Go down

Rolf's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 13 Empty Rolf's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 13

Post  Dude64 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 am

ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS AFTER ROLF MADE IT TO KING KAI'S:

Rolf’s body had gotten accustomed to the higher gravity on King Kai’s planet. In fact he had grown to handle it so much that he was able to wear his armor without much difficulty. Rolf was sitting with his legs folded Indian style and his eyes were closed. Suddenly a powerful red aura and red hue covered Rolf’s body. His training was nearing completion.

“How is Rolf coming?” Asked Yamcha.

“He’s doing far better than I expected. He’s already mastered the times twelve kaioken, without any energy drain, and now he’s taking on the times twenty kaioken! How did he do with the sparring session?”

“He held up pretty good. I showed him the Wolf Fang Fist and Spirit Ball but I’m afraid he’ll need a lot of practice before he can effectively use them.”

“Hmm. Very well. So Yamcha do you think we should tell Rolf that it was his friend Kevin that was behind the android attacks?”

“Rolf already knows. I told him before we began a meditation session.”

It was true; Rolf knew his best friend, Kevin, was behind the attacks. Why Kevin did it? He did not know but he would find out why he did do it. He speculated that there was someone who must’ve showed him to build the androids. There had to be someone manipulating him! Kevin wouldn't stoop to evil just like that; Rolf knew him all to well.

FLASHBACK:

Rolf and Yamcha were sparring above King Kai’s planet. Yamcha was suppressing his power heavily to the point where Rolf could provide the slightest resistance with the kaioken times ten. Rolf was wearing his weighted armor along with extra weights attached to his arms and legs. Yamcha delivered a set of grueling blows to the son of a Shepard. Rolf found it very difficult to dodge the attacks. Rolf ducked a kick and sprang forward at full speed and began to throw a few jabs. However, they didn’t hit their target. Rolf grew angry with his inability to hit Yamcha. Rolf flew back and began charging a purple ball of Ki in front of him with both hands. Yamcha quickly noticed that Rolf was preparing his Ancestor’s Revenge attack but there was something different about it. He noticed that the energy input was far greater than usual. In fact it seemed rather unstable. Yamcha smirked before cupping his hands and bringing them to his side.

“Ka…me…ha…me…”

"Prepare thyself for the REVENGE OF MY ANCESTORS!”

“HA!”

The beams collided and a struggle ensued. Yamcha, being just too powerful, overwhelmed Rolf’s beam with no effort whatsoever. However, he saw that Rolf’s Ancestors' Revenge was now perfected and at full power.. Rolf disappeared out of the approaching beam’s path and searched frantically for Yamcha. Yamcha disappeared and reappeared far above Rolf’s view.

“He’s gotten much better. That attack of his will definitely help him out in the long run. He’s even able to handle the times ten kaioken much better than before, and I hardly sense any energy drain. I think I’ll show him my two favorite moves.”

Rolf spotted Yamcha and quickly flew towards the scar faced warrior and fired his Meat Lord's Wrath attack into the air above Yamcha. The desert bandit easily avoided the falling beams of energy before dodging a Kamehameha from Rolf. Yamcha focused his Ki into his hands and, appearing in the shape of a wolf, sprang forward to intercept Rolf. Rolf saw the silhouette of a wolf approach him at high speeds but before he could do anything he was struck with multiple vicious blows. Yamcha placed his hands together in the shape of a wolf’s mouth and delivered the final strike against Rolf. The son of a Shepard collided with the planet below. Rolf struggled to get up and as he did he saw Yamcha charge a small ball of Ki in his hand before flinging it towards him. Rolf braced for impact but the ball darted to the side and over Rolf several times before striking him from behind. As Rolf lay face first in the dirt, Yamcha landed beside him and helped him up. Yamcha took note of the extreme hatred in Rolf’s eyes. He looked like he wanted to kill him.

“You traitor! How dare you align yourself with Rolf’s mortal enemy Wolf?!”

Yamcha stood in confusion but quickly realized that his Wolf Fang Fist did not sit well with Rolf. Hoping to get some answers, Yamcha searched Rolf’s thoughts with telepathy. He saw the memories of a young Rolf who was leading his lamb to safety from a hungry wolf. Putting the pieces together, Yamcha figured that Rolf has hated the wolf ever since.

“No Rolf. It’s not like that. Believe me when I say that I know why you hate the wolf. I read your mind, but that doesn’t mean you should live in fear and hate of the wolf. In fact you should turn that weakness into a powerful ally, and I can show you how.”

“Why should Rolf believe you?”

“Because you know I only want to make you stronger.”

Rolf pondered the proposition in his head. Perhaps it was time he overcame his fear of Wolf and instead make him his tool for power.

“Very well elder, you may teach Rolf this… fist of the Wolf and…?”

“The Spirit Ball.”

Rolf nodded before he and Yamcha took to the air again.

FLASHBACK:

Yamcha and Rolf were sitting beneath a tree with King Kai, Bubbles, and Gregory watching from the house.

“Rolf, you’re going to learn to harness you elemental powers today.”

“Teach Rolf his element Scar Faced elder.”

Yamcha scoffed in annoyance to Rolf’s comment. “Stop calling me that! Anyways Rolf, you need to enter deep meditation in order to unleash your elemental powers.”

“Rolf shall not fail!”

2 HOURS LATER:

Rolf was in deep meditation; he was searching his body for a special energy. He was searching the confines of his mind in hopes of finding any clue that would aid him in using his elemental powers. After two hours he hadn’t found anything and he was starting to grow impatient.

“Perhaps Rolf has failed in his quest? Perhaps…”

Rolf didn’t finish his sentence because he felt a sudden jolt of energy. Upon closer inspection he found that there two sources of energy. One was blue in color and the other was a greyish brown. King Kai and company quickly took notice of the energy coming from Rolf. Shortly after large boulders rose from the ground and lightning struck the planet in several places. This brought a grin to King Kai’s face. Yamcha simply nodded. Rolf opened his eyes in a sudden force of power and immediately saw the earth and lightning he was controlling.

“Good job Rolf! You’ve done it!” Said Yamcha.

“You’ve done well Rolf. Your training is almost complete.”

Rolf simply nodded before continuing to control his lightning and earth elements.

3 DAYS LATER (END FLASHBACKS):

Rolf was moving about the planet with his added weights and weighted armor on wile sustaining the times twenty kaioken! He could feel a steady drain to it but luckily he could maintain it for a while before he’d begin to feel the negative side effects of the massive power boost. As Yamcha and King Kai were watching Rolf train, King Kai suddenly realized something important.

“Rolf!”

Rolf stopped his training and immediately exited the kaioken form before flying over to King Kai.

“Yes ancient one?”

“Rolf I nearly forgot, you have to get back to earth now. If you leave right now then you can make it back to earth in two days!”

“Are you sure Rolf doesn’t need more time to train King Kai?”

“No Yamcha, he must get back to earth as soon as possible. If he wants to make it in time to help his friends he must leave now!”

“Well you heard him Rolf, you’ve gotta go. Good luck to ya and it was an honor to teach you.”

“Rolf thanks you ancient ones. Rolf must now leave to protect his loved ones! Farewell!”

Bubbles and Gregory waved goodbye to Rolf as he flew off the planet and landed on Snake Way and took off at a run.

“Kaioken times twelve I say!”

“There goes the Earth's Special Forces new hero.”

“I agree Yamcha… I agree.”

Yamcha and King Kai watched as the red form of Rolf faded into the distance before being interrupted by a loud voice.

“Yarrrghhh! Let me out of here!”

“SHUT UP BOJACK!”

Last edited by Dude64 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Rolf's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 13 Empty TWO DAYS LATER:

Post  Dude64 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Rolf had been flying as fast as he could with little to no rest for the past 30 hours. Rolf knew that if he didn’t make it back to earth today he would fail his friends and their comrades.

“Kaioken times 20 I say!”

Rolf left a red trail of red behind him as he sped off. The son of a shepherd could feel the effects that were brought on by constant use of the kaioken. However, he had a plan to fix this when he got back to earth. Rolf continued on for several hours until he saw something that brought joy to his eyes.

Meanwhile in King Yemma’s Palace:

“Face it Babba, he’s not going to make it.”

“Keep telling yourself that Yemma.”

“I can’t believe you have such confidence in this boy.”

“You didn’t have much confidence in Goku when he first came back to earth.”

Yemma remained silent, knowing that Babba had bested him in this discussion. The two suddenly felt an approaching energy that was moving to their location fast. The two looked down the hallway just in time to catch a glimpse of a red blur come in. They looked around in hopes of finding the blur but they were met with the sight of Rolf standing in front of Yemma’s desk. Rolf was panting heavily from the 37 hours of nonstop energy exertion.

“Wicked Witch of the West. Art thou ready to return Rolf to his home?”

“My name is Babba! And yes I am. Quick take my hand!”

Rolf immediately took Babba’s hand and in a moment they disappeared from Yemma’s sight.

“Looks like he did do it after all. Let’s just hope he’ll be of some help for the earth’s heroes.”

Atop of Kami’s Lookout:

Rolf and Babba appeared in the middle of the lookout’s gardens. Master Roshi and Mr. Popo were also there already waiting for them to arrive.

“Ah there you are Babba. I can see Rolf’s training was worth it. His power is very impressive.” Said the perverted master of the martial arts.

“Indeed, he will be a formidable force to deal with.” Said Mr. Popo.

“Ahem! Rolf if you haven’t noticed your friends have already begun in their battle against Professor Utonium. If you don’t leave now it may be too late. Go!”

“Rolf thanks you ancient ones for everything. Rolf shall return and deliver gifts of friendship for your great hospitality. Farewell and wish Rolf the best of luck.”

The three immortals waved goodbye as Rolf ran towards the edge of the lookout at a tremendous speed. When Rolf reached the edge he jumped and entered free fall towards the earth below.

Inside Korin Tower:

Korin looked up outside the window to see Rolf falling towards the tower at high speeds.

“Wow look at Rolf go, he’s a wild one!”

“Hello ancient one! Rolf must go and provide his friends with assistance.”

“Wait Rolf, take this! Those are senzu beans; they restore your energy and heal all wounds!”

Korin tossed a small sack filled with senzu beans at Rolf, who caught the bag as he continued to fall to the planet below. Rolf looked inside the bag to see 6 of the beans. Rolf took one and ate it; immediately he felt all of his energy restored, all of his minor injuries healed, and the sleepiness that overcame him from flying for nearly 39 hours straight left him completely. Rolf felt as good as new. Rolf secured the pouch that now contained 5 senzu beans to his waist firmly before yelling back up to Korin.

“By Rolf’s ancestors the son of a shepherd’s strength has returned! Hahahahaha!” Rolf’s laugh was one of complete confidence in his abilities. “Thank you ancient one!” Rolf yelled back up to Korin as he continued to fall.

Korin simply smirked before returning to the tower’s interior. A sly smile grew on Rolf’s face before he laughed again.

“Fear not Rolf’s friends, for Rolf has returned!” Yelled Rolf has he flew off in the direction of the battle.

Rolf [* X 5]
PL: 8,400 HP: 8,400 SP: 18,750 ATK: 2,625 DEF: 3,000 + 25% SPD: 2,025 (Weighted Armor of Yonick On an Not Fully Powered Up)
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Meat Lord's Wrath (+4% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Revenge of My Ancestor's (+15% ATK/+30% SPD per blast stock used, can be upgraded once to +20% ATK/+40% SPD per blast stock used)
-Multiform (-Divide user's stats by number of clones made + 1)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
-Thor's Fury (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down