Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zymon Training Rp: after episode 19

Go down

Zymon Training Rp: after episode 19 Empty Zymon Training Rp: after episode 19

Post  Broly9990 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Zymon finally to the point of freedom of his curse, questions his reality. Is he really in control? or is he a pawn for his darkest half? He didn't let that change his mood. He was happy that all this was over and was about to train with his Demon side.

"But how?" he said to himself "how do I summon another part of myself right in front of me?" he thought about this for a while. until he remembered the spells that he learned from his father. there was a spell that separates the different parts of a being for a short amount of time. He can even seal his darker half further inside his mind to save his friends. He shaped his hands like a star and said:

"mens fragore! Mind Crash! malum sepultura! Evil burial!"

Zymon Grew a tail and a cloud of light purple smoke came out of his head and formed into Zymon's Good demon half. Both made a similar fighting stance and said:

"FIGHT!" They both began to clash. The original Zymon wasn't doing so well. with his most powerful part outside of his mind, he was weaker. His saiyan body wasn't fully developed. Zymon was struggling to be as strong as his Demon half but was unable. they tried 3 times but Zymon was unable to overpower his other half. they tried it all day and into the night...nothing.... until the moon came out.

Zymon's pupils disappeared, his hair stood up, he began to grow in size, and fur began to grow on his body. Zymon became a great ape. but this was unlike when the other saiyans turned great ape. for some reason, Zymon knew what he was doing. He wasn't talking through the rest of the battle though. The battle against the 2 halves continued through out the night. When Morning came, Zymon had defeated his other half. At the same time, Zymon's spell had worn off and the demon half went back inside of Zymon's head.

"I did it." Zymon said standing naked in the middle of nowhere. " I DID IT! I BEAT HIM! I LEARNED HOW TO CONTROL MY PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS! I'M NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT HIM ANYMORE! I can handle ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO-..... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh"

Zymon looked over to see Tai ma and Eddy covering his eyes at the sight of Zymon's bare buttox. Zymon covered him self with his hands.

"Why is....eddy here?"

"He came to see how you were dealing with guriot's passing."

"you better not have a camera with you."

"WHY WOULD WE! WE CAN'T BLACK MALE YOU WITH THAT! IT'S NOT SMALL!" yelled Eddy

"You shave down there?" Questioned Tai ma looking away while pointing at Zymon's 'covered parts'

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY DICK!" Replied Zymon "Besides. you never know when your gonna get-"

"THAT'S IT! I'm going back to your cabin." Eddy said flying back home.

"Bring me some clothes!"

"FUCK NO!"
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down