Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zymon Training Rp: Before Episode 20

Go down

Zymon Training Rp: Before Episode 20 Empty Zymon Training Rp: Before Episode 20

Post  Broly9990 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Zymon's attempts to get away from what happened has been successful so far. The only issue is that he is slowly being pulled into his curse. It's begun to become a great issue that cannot be contained much longer. Zymon decided to take his mind off it by joining a tournament. He was the strongest one in the contestants as he was able to predict.

Round 1

Zymon fought a man with a Mohawk that called himself, Kaiono "The Slayer". Zymon was able to knock him out with out his Ki. He was able to trip and karate chop him in the back of his neck.

Round 2

Next was an odd old man that had broken Zymon's arm by hitting his pressure points. Zymon was able to snap back into place during battle. he then used an energy pulse to knock him out of the ring. Zymon was able to creep everyone out.

Round 3

This fighter was the second to last one. this man was hard to fight. He was fast but not strong. He hit Zymon 400 times and not a single one hurt Zymon. Zymon hit him while he was passing by at high speeds. the man was put into a comma. Nobody cared surprisingly.

Final Round

The final round was against a boy called Danny. It was unknown how he got so far but he was pretty strong to have made it this far. Zymon Charges at him only to phase through him. He continued to try only with the same results. Zymon eventually began to grow tired of being fair. so he decided to read his movement carefully. his eye turned yellow as he tried once more discovering his opponents powers. Zymon Eventually found out that his intangible
state was giving he the advantage. and that his pure heart would cause him to protect no matter what the cost.

"Very well. I have no choice." He said moving his arm back. "Doge this if you can! but if you do you'll put everyone's lives at risk!" Zymon began to charge his attack carefully to keep the stage from collapsing.

"Oh man. I guess I will have to use all my powers. I'm going-"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Crap! gotta hurry!" Danny said transforming into his Ghost form and firing a green energy blast at Zymon. Zymon used his Incomplete soul wipe attack at his fullest power. And the beams collided. The pressure of the 2 energies had to be seen from miles away. Zymon closed his hand activating his absorbing technique. Absorbing both the energy blasts. Next thing Danny knew was Zymon Summer salt kicking him while his feet were encased in a black/purplish energy. knocking Danny out for 11 seconds. Zymon had won the match.

"And ghost boy." He said gleefully "That attack was called Black Monday." his eyes turned red for a second as he walked away.

A member from the audience wearing a white Hoodie helped Danny up stating: "You know Zymon is not usually like this. He's a very nice person."

"Oh really?" said Danny. " I guess the red eyes are just for show then."

"Red eyes?...Oh No!" Tai ma ran after.....what? It's implied that he's Tai ma....
anyways he ran after Zymon as he exited as the announcer stated the winner and that he did not except the prize money. (Zymon gave it to Danny) "Zymon!" he yelled finally catching up with Zymon "You have to fight this thing. It has your mind in a knot!"

"I don't care." Zymon Growled. "This 'thing' as you called is no longer a threat. It promised to bring me right to Dazarak. and I let him have my body."

"You damn fool! It's a trap! That Curse is Helping Dazarak! Are you really going to have it eat away at your soul!? Your basically letting Dazarak WIN!"

".........I'll take my chances.....Because I am him now!" He said giving an evil grin and laughing like a psycho. He then Flies off invisibly

"ZYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Tai ma falls to the ground with a tear of anger in his eye. "I'll bring you back Zymon! And When I do, I won't stop and till the both of us see Dazarak dead! I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS THING TAKE YOUR BODY!" Tai ma then flies off in the same direction to try and find him.

Danny, who has been listening in to the conversation without being seen, walks off with a horrified look on his face.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down