Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zymon Training RP: Episode 11

2 posters

Go down

Zymon Training RP: Episode 11 Empty Zymon Training RP: Episode 11

Post  Broly9990 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:33 pm

It seemed to be an average day for Zymon. The sun was shining and the birds were singing there majestic song. Zymon's training was complete for the day and Tai ma was already fast asleep. Zymon of course was not happy with his results. he travels of while nobody noticed and he began to hear voices in his head.

"pathetic boy" said the voice. Zymon turned around quickly see nothing and continued walking. "I'm in your head fool!". Zymon looked around and was shocked. "You honestly think that the Saiyan DNA you copied and days of training will help. Your nothing. Your Father was nothing."

"SHUT UP!" Screamed Zymon as his energy flared for a few seconds. "I am strong! And I WILL find you when I achieve a greater hidden strength. I WILL kill you and I WILL Transform into Lord Z! I'll show you! I'LL SHOW YOU YOU SATANIC BASTARD!"

"Then prove it Here come your opponents." Said the voice. Zymon looked around and saw 3 groups of 4 minor robots each with a power level of about 400.

One android said. "There's one of them. this one is an S-rank fighter"

"Fool," Zymon began " I'm worse than that, Imagine my use of a blade of grass"

"You listen to Eddie wra-" Said an android before being cut to ribbons. Zymon was quickly blocking there hits and sending them to the junkyard of hell. Eventually Zymon got rid of each one of them with no problem. more kept coming as he continued to defeat the androids. Eventually 3 human based androids appeared that were much stronger each with a power level of 950. Zymon looked at them and was shocked.

"N-No way!" Zymon said looking at the an Innocent child being held as a human shield. Zymon stood still and tried to stand his ground. The androids were able to weaken Zymon's stamina as Zymon dogged their attacks. "W-why? Why are you doing this? WHAT KIND OF SICK BASTARD IS DOING THIS!?" Zymon was caught of guard by the android as it stabbed him in the side.

"I'm sorry this happened to you boy. But I'm not gonna let you die." The voice stated "You aren't going to like this but I'm going to help." Zymon began to scream in pain. The blade from the android was removed as Zymon held his head in agony. sparks came from his side and grey lines crawled up his skin from his arms. then he began to chant:

"Tenebris, malum, omnia vile, Interitum et sanguinem est nedum dum. unum iniuriam gradus vobis periculum collum, tunc fit chorea mortis. Orbem finem caeli nigrae, Quod est sub fortitudine de DAZARAK!"
Translated:Darkness, evil, all things vile, Destruction and blood is worth the while. one wrong step you risk your neck, then begins the dance of death. A world at end when sky's are black, This being is under the might of DAZARAK!

Zymon's skin had grey lines all over and red eyes. even his voice changed. "It's bad enough humans roam this planet and now Cyborgs think they can take over what right fully belongs to me. This planet is not for mortals, it belongs to Dazarak. In other words this planet belongs to me!" "Zymon" Chages at the android and rips off an arm in one swipe. The android read a power level 3000 coming from the beast controlling Zymon's body. Then the beast ripped apart the android without moving. "Zymon" looked at the other androids and crushed their skulls. As the child tried to escape, "Zymon" shot him and the child was dead in a matter of seconds.

"How was this hard? I found it easy" said "Zymon" "....now your gonna give me the silent treatment for saving you. figures....Tell you what, I'll give you his soul so this way not only will you be stronger but this way you get to talk with him."

"Damn you!" Said the true Zymon "You be careful Zymon I want our battle to be the last battle this planet ever sees. " Zymon turned back to normal and fell on the ground.("Zymon"'s power level is different the Zymon's power level because Dazarak, the man controlling him at the time was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY stronger.) hours later Tai ma picked Zymon off the ground as he woke up. Zymon explained everything to him trying not to feel bad when Tai ma patted him on the head and said:

"If you do ever have to fight this man, I'll help you every step of the way." Tai ma said.

Zymon smiled. "Thank you master."
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Zymon Training RP: Episode 11 Empty Re: Zymon Training RP: Episode 11

Post  SSJ57G Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 am

Sorry for the late grading: this boost will be added on to the boosts from Episode 12.
------
Legibility
-Some grammar missteps, but nothing I couldn't handle. I could read it just fine.

Realism/Lack of BS
-Honestly, the whole "Antagonist specially seeks out one of the team members" thing might get stale fast. Try something like self-training, or sparring (with GM and other player permission) once in a while. However, I'll let it slide for now. Post-Episode 12, try not to do it again, or else I won't be so lenient.

+10% PL (+160, will be added on to your battle gains from the current episode)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down