Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back Empty Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Oskuro's transformation kicked up thick dust clouds and blinded almost everyone with a powerful light, which everyone tried to defend against.

"Damn it, his energy just spiked again!" observed Tai Ma.
----
Elsewhere, two others sensed this...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back Empty Re: Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

One of these individuals was an Android, awakend shortly after the initial surge of negative energy. The Android had an uncanny resemblece to Yamcha during the Saiyan Saga, albeit his skin was cyan and his hair silver. While the battle slowed down far from the tundra he rested in, the Andorid known as Otis pondered on joining the fight.

"The fight has already shifted into the groups favor, it would be impractical to intercept." Otis spoke, "Not to mention there is at least another fighter out there. I'll have to keep my distance if I'm to succeed." Before the Android can act, he sensed a spike in power erupting from the lone opponet. "Perhaps the group may require my assistance after all... No I must know who the combatants are before acting." The Android dimly began to glow crimson and flew off towards the battleground.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back Empty Re: Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Makuta crossed his arms over his face in an attempt to protect him slep from the dark energy. If he had not been in his Kaio Ken form he would have been knocked of his feet.
"Unbelievable" Makuta gasped. The negative energy sent chills up his spine.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"His power's...gone up! Not good..." Corey said.

"At this rate..." Edd began.

"Man! Only Zach and Drew can..." Eddy shouted.

"Touch him at this level..." Ed finished.

The light finally cleared. All that was left was a cloud of smoke surrounding the being.

"...." Drew growled under his breath.

"Everyone! Drew and I will try to handle this! Try not to get involved unless it's needed!" Zach yelled, turning into a False Super Saiyan. Drew followed suit.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

The light had faded but there was so must dust that Oskuro was not visable.

"I dont stand a chance." Makuta said. He looked over to the newly transformed Saiyans.

"There power is increadible..... is, is it enough?" Makuta thought.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

By the time Otis could see the battleground, he had thoughts on whether to continue forward.

"Not good, those two Saiyans have powered up so greatly, they are the only ones who could still fight at this point. The rest, including myself are petty ants to them." Nevertheless, Otis proceeded, perhaps he could still be of some use to the group.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Lucky bastard they get all the fun '' said Ralick crossing his arms and decided to mediate because he think they would easily destory osukro with out any problem or so he thought.
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Polaris nodded. "Hey, don't count me out just yet..." His muscles suddenly buldged, and his aura flared. "Like this, I'm about their level now..."

As the other heroes relaxed their transformed states, the dust finally cleared. Oskuro now resembled Frieza's final form, except black and blue with yellow eyes.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm

"Well I feel completly use less in this situation." Makuta said aloud. Now it wasnt just the Saiyans now. He half expected a Majn to come and just absorb the creature.He looked over to Ralick who was siting on a rock with his eyes closed. He look at Ed and Eddy as they had there eyes glued on Oskuro. Then came Corey, looking nervously at Drew and Corey.Finaly he came to Polaris,he could see the strain the form was puting on his body. His veins were poped out, visable with every beat of the heart.
"What kind of chance do we realy have, i cant tell..." Makuta thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Slightly intimedated by the Changeling's power up, Otis reaches the group.

"No time to be formal, you guys need help from anyone who'll offer it, and I just happen to be one of those people." He announces quickly to the warriors standing on the sidelines, all of them, especially Corey and the Eds gave brief looks of skepticism.

"Yes, I'm an Android and you have every right to distrust me, but believe me I can help. I can create a paralysis field that can hold that Frieza wannabe in place, allowing you to charge up a combined attack." The group remained unfazed, unwilling to trust the machine, but Edd's body language shows some form of thought.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Makuta looked at him. The others seemed not to trust him but..... why? This 'thing' hadent done anything......Maybe this was our only real chance at an attack. He looked at the others, they all looked very uneasy.Makuta looked at the Andriods emotionlas face and belived whas saying.
"I say we trust him" Makuta said, surpriseing the others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makutas obviously wasnt in the heritage saga like the others so no hes never seen an Andriod therefor has no reason to distrust them.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm

The three heroes continued their fight. Zach seemed to catch Oskuro off-guard with a punch to the face, but he was soon punched in return, and kicked into the ocean. Polaris and Oskuro exchanged blows while Drew flew at Oskuro again. However, both were knocked away, and Oskuro rode Drew like a surfboard across the water before kicking him under.
----
"...Grr..." Corey said.

"It may be our only chance to beat him, but..." Eddy was then cut off by Edd.

"So far, he hasn't made any hostile actions, so I say we let this Android have a chance. Besides, even if his objective was world domination, what point is there to it if there isn't a world left?" Edd posed a question.

"Alright...we'll attempt it..." Corey said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

"Capital, I suggest you tell your three friends to clear the area. Otherwise they will be trapped inside the field as well. I will have to devote myself to the task of keeping the field up, so I won't be able to contribute to your attack" Otis flew upward several yards, and proceeded to stretch his arms outward forming a "T" shape. Green opaque spheres formed in the Androids palms as its body developed a greenish hue. "Just tell me when and I will activate the field."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Alright then..." Edd said. "Someone needs to help get his attention away from them, then..."

"I'll do it. They're my cousins after all..." Corey said, getting ready to fight. "Anyone else?"

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

"Im all for it!"Makuta said, powering up his Kaioken X20.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Corey and Edd powered up to Kaioken x20 as well. Meanwhile, Tai Ma waited off to the side, along with the others, who were preparing their attacks.

"Alright...now!" Corey and Edd shot off at Oskuro, who had just blasted the other three back. Caught off-guard, Oskuro was kicked to the ground by Corey, and back into the air by Edd.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Otis placed his outstretched arms in front of him, the two spheres combine into one and immediatly disappear. The orb reappeared now several yards in diameter around Oskuro encasing him inside.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

"This is it!" Makuta yelled. He began chargeing his Kamehameha Wave to its Max.
"If were gona do any real damage were gona have to use all are attacks together! If we get the timeing right the attack will fuse and lets just hope its enough!" Makuta said to the others.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Corey, Edd, Drew, Zach, and Polaris all returned to the ground. Polaris began charging a Death Cannon, except blue as opposed to purple.

"Ka...me...ha...me..." Corey began.

"Static..." Ed said, electricity surrounding his body.

"Masenko!!" Edd yelled, putting his hands above his head.

"..." Eddy formed a Ray of Riches on his forehead.

"Special...Beam..." Drew began charging his favorite move.

"Final..." Zach called out, putting his hands out to his sides.

Tai Ma also began charging the Kamehameha.

Inside of the dome, Oskuro silently gathered Ki. These nuisances were proving to be quite a hassle. Certainly, this barrier would be a problem if he were 100% powered by Ki. However, most of his energy was made up of the Dimensional Stones' negative energy, and it was this energy he was discretely gathering into his final attack, in an attempt to take them all out at once.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Well i guess the meditation is over" Ralick said "time to show these guys what im made of "and Ralick Yelled "KAIOEKN...TIMES 20"as a large red aura surrdened Ralick "Time to take you out with a bang"and he started pefroming his Judgement Beam"Judgement....."as the a red /black ball Formed
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

Everyones energy was maxing out.
"Ka...me...ha...me..." Makuta said out of habit. The combined energy of everyones attack casue cracks to form in the ground and pieces of earth to go flying upward. These rocks floated around the hereos.
"Alright im ready" Makuta thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

Suddenly, Oskuro's power sources began to glow from within the barrier. A small ball of pure Dimensional Stone energy began to form within the barrier.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 am

Makuta noticed the abnormality.
"What is that?" Makuta thought, his concentration shattered. He nearly lost the energy he had gathered.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 pm

WHat the hell?!!"as ralick lost his energy of judgement and Ralick Said to makuta"what ever hes doing in there its not going to be pretty".
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Oskuro realized in an instant that the effect of the barrier was misinterpreted, but it wasn't any matter. In a flash, he vanished from the interior of the barrier, and along with him the light.

"What?!" Corey yelled, almost losing his concentration entirely.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next