Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 pm

"How did he?!" Makuta said, still keeping his attack at the ready. He began to search his surroundings. All the energy they were letting off was messing wih his Ki sense.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back

Post  LSWBeast Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

"That Bastard he was hiding his true power all along...... aaarrrggghh"As Ralick yelled in an angry voice that everyone heard than Ralick Prepared for what osukro was going to do next.
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Finding it now pointless to keep the barrier up, Otis rushed down to where the group was.

"It seems I'm unable to assist further, nonetheless I will fight until the bitter end." Otis said,
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Makuta released the energy he had gathered.
"Im glad to have another fighter to help.But just were is that monster?" Makuta said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 pm

"....Look up!" Drew shouted. Farther above the heroes and where the barrier once was, was Oskuro, charging up a massive ball of Negative Energy.

"You can't hold me forever...!" Oskuro said. "It's time to put you all out of here!"

Corey, Drew and Zach all fired their attacks in tune with those that hadn't yet lost focus in their attacks, saying the attack's name as they did so:

Corey: "HA!"
Drew: "CANNON!"
Zach: "FLASH!!"
Ed: "CANNON!"
Edd: "HA!"
Eddy: "RAY OF RICHES!"

The six beams combined into one mega beam, and collided against the negative energy ball. For whatever reason, the attacks were at the dead center.
-----
OOC: Beam struggle rules (does not matter for this one, but am putting these here)
1) Ki spent per post is added on to by the Ki cost of the attack, plus any more Ki you may have forced in. The total energy spent per post is the current energy of a fighter's beam.
2) A fighter may put in Ki up to his current energy in the beam to attempt to turn the beam struggle back to the enemy. After 10 posts, the one with the most Ki wins the struggle. (Fighter A fires a beam, Fighter B counter-attacks, then A and B each have five turns to overcome the opponent's beam, unless it's a story-based beam struggle such as this one) The loser takes the median damage of both attacks.
3) If at any point one fighter's beam overpowers the other by twice or more (Fighter B: 2000, Fighter A: 1000), the struggle automatically goes into the face of the lesser fighters for the combined amount of damage he would have taken.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 am

"Damn!" Makuta swore for the first time in this RPG. He quickley charged his Kamehameha as much as he could without wacting time.
"Kamehameha!" Makuta sped threw the chant, combining his blast with the others.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Makuta's added energy slightly put the struggle back towards the antagonist, and Tai Ma's and Polaris' contributions shifted the scale even further. However, Oskuro added extra energy to his own attack, and pushed back against the heroes' beam.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

"Ralick hurry up and add your own attack!" Makuta yelled. He was starting to run low on energy from all the fighting he had done tonight.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:28 pm

"Activating Overdrive Core times twenty," Oits' interior computer said, on the outside he began to glow brighter red all the while charging his own attack.

"Masenko..." Otis said as he charges his attack as quickly as possible."Ha!" Otis launched his beam which fused into the rest.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 am

Ralick quckly Charged his beam.."Lets see how he likes Ka...me..ha....me..HHAAA!!!!"as Ralickfired his beam also join the others beam and as the combined beams flew torwards osukro
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

The rest of the heroes forced energy into their attacks, sending the struggle back towards Oskuro once again. However, he reared back a bit, and unleashed a ferocious set of black energy blasts into the Negative Energy Ball, once again pushing things back to dead center.

Meanwhile, a few of the fighters began to understand that if this kept up, their energy would burn out before his did, but maintained their blasts in the hope of defeating him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:29 pm

"Im giveing it everything I have but its not enough" Makuta thought. Makuta had a thought about how this was nearly all of the Earths most powerful fighters. Was it the same in the other universes? They didnt have much of a chance against Oskuro at the moment but maybe, if a fiew of these fighters were to survive, there would still be hope....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Amidst the action, Otis scanned the Saiyans and Namekian, and came to a conclusion that while he could fuel his ki blast virtually indefinitely. They could not, and unless drastic action is taken soon, none of them would survive.

"Everyone, according to my calculations we are not going to win this struggle." Otis annouced without a hint of emotion. "I'm going to stay and continue the struggle while the rest escape. However, if I fuel the blast alone, Oskuro's will immediatly engulf us. I need a volunteer to stay with me to maintain the blast long enough for the rest to escape and fight another day. Corey, you are the best candidate, will you comply?"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"....." Corey quietly considered his options. "OK, I'll do it..."

"You fool!" Drew called out. "What's to say he isn't luring you into a deathtrap?"

"Drew, don't be so hasty..." Zach said. "This isn't going anywhere, and if all of us get taken out at once, the Earth is doomed."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"You two arnt doing italone...." Makuta said.
"What?" Ralick protested.
"Earth is my home now, I wont alow this monster to destroy it! The rest of you go!" Makuta yelled not turning from the beam struggle."Just as I knew what would hapen, this is my end....." Makuta thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Ralick said "Well guys its been nice knowing you and i hope to see you all on the other side"Ralick stayed and put all his power into the kamehameha wave .
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 pm

"Now you're going?" Edd asked of Ralick. "This is maddening!"

"......It's our only way. Besides, three of our allies aren't here right now.." Drew admitted. "...Alright. When the Android gives the word, we'll break off one by one."

"........" Ed remained silent.

"...If you're sure about this..."

Tai Ma and Polaris put in extra power.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm

"Alright, when I call your name break off starting from weakest,." Otis informed the team,

"Got it," Eddy said,

"Double D..." On cue, Edd broke off from the engagement and flew into the horizon. Oskuro's energy beam began to get closer "Eddy..." Eddy, broke off and followed Edd. "Ed..." Monobrow fled the scene, "Polaris..." Oskuro's offensive gained further momentum. "Zach..." Zach disenegaged to join the rest, "Drew!" Drew abandoned his attack and left, still unsure if it was the right thing.

When Drew disappeared into the horizon, Oskuro's attack enguled the few wo stayed behind with overwhelming force.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: Those getting hit, RP getting hit.
------
Those that left the struggle, including Tai Ma and Polaris, could only watch as Corey, Otis, Makuta, and Ralick were hit with the massive energy ball. All those present were out of energy, and could do nothing except watch the aftermath...
------
Corey felt something changing. He was not in danger of death, he could feel that much, but as the energy coated him, he felt strange, almost like he was drifting, somehow.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Minus Energy Strikes Back - Page 2 Empty Is this the end.....

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Makutas last thought was of the future of the Earth. The attack engulfed him as he felt the familiar pain of a Ki blast. Non stop pressure and burning all around him, his eyes on preseving the darkness of the attack.Though this laster for only a fiew seconds.Then there was a flash of white and, a strange riping sound that hurt his Namekian ears. His body felt odd and he couldnt decide if it was good or bad.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Otis expected certain decimation from the attack, yet he felt absolutely nothing. It was as if he was engulfed in nothingness, as if time didn't exist, or anything else. Otis was unable to tell how long this happened, or if it would ever stop. Eventually, it seemed existence remade itself, yet Otis was still unable to tell his surroundings in any way.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"guys our death will not be in vein do you hear me osukro , if we falling the others will rise and defeat ,even if you kill us the others will surely kill you" Ralick Yelled
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Oskuro gazed on the impact area where the Minus energy ball once stood. He too, was out of power. Drew came back to inspect the damage, and what he saw made him sick.

"You've done it. They're dead for sure..." he said, shaken at the presumed loss of his cousin.

"Not really..." Oskuro said.

"What the hell are you talking about..." Drew asked, eager to learn more...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2