Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out Empty Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Corey attempted to hold off Ronno, only slightly getting beaten, surprisingly. If there was one thing he knew how to do, it was to avoid the strikes, since he couldn't land one worth crap.

"Hold still!" Ronno yelled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out Empty Re: Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Its not looking good..."Makuta said. Ronno laid another hit on Coreys ribs. Bambi was looking at the fight in fear. Xavier was geting angry, his power steadily increaseing, though not with to high of an increase.
"Dont Xavier. Corey will find a way" Makuta said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out Empty Re: Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm

"What's your name?" Ronno asked, at a lull in the fighting.

"My name...is Corey..." Corey answered, staggering back to his feet.

"Wait, isn't that a girl's name?"

"Gender-neutral." Corey was on-guard, as Ronno charged him again.
---
Corey Ronno
Health: 34,333 Health: 30,000
---
Press in sequence: D-Pad Left, A

Corey dodged to the left, and jumped back into place, though with a little bit of stumble.
----
Press: D-Pad Right, A

This time, he dodged to the right, leading Ronno to hit another tree. (25000 remaining)
-----
Press with right timing: D-Pad Up

Ronno came out of the snow that resulted, and charged Corey again. The first three times, the player failed at the button input, resulting in 18000 damage being dealt to Corey (16,333), but on the fourth time, the button input was correct, and Corey jumped over Ronno's head again.
------
Press in sequence: Y, Y, B

Corey gathered speed, and headbutted Ronno straight into another tree. (End of battle)
-------
Sub-battle #001 Cleared:
Health remaining: 16,333/50,000 33%
Quick-Time Event Reaction: 75%
Time total: 4 minutes

XBox 360 Achievement Unlocked: Still a Functioning Fighter: Clear Sub-Battle #001: "Corey's Sudden, Violent Reaction!" with an S rank.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm

"Well hat ended quickly."Makuta said surprised.Xavier, for whatever reason flew out of the trees, with fairy unbelievable speed and landed next to Corey. His quick apearence and the fact that he was a predatory hawk scared the small animals. The fawns on the other hand werent scared in the slitest. Makuta sighed and flew down, landing on the other side of Corey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you didnt see SSJ7Gs post on New System Good or Bad idea http://xat.com/EdEddnEddyZ . Its a chat box for anyone that cant or dont want to download Hamachi.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

Ronno got to his feet. Just as Ronno prepared to go another round. a feminine voice came through the scene.

"Ronno, time to go!"

Ronno stopped. "Coming!" Ronno said reluctantly.

Corey, now completely curious as to how such a bully could turn down his dial in a hurry, looked subtly to where Ronno was gazing. A full grown doe, about the same coloration as him, stood in the light.

"Yeah, uh, maybe it's best you should get going," said Faline in an attempt to placate Ronno. Thankfully, it worked. Corey noted that Ronno's attitude had completely changed.

"Geez, I was just playing around with Bambi, but he just--"

"Ronno!"

"I'm coming, mother!" With that, Ronno sulked off to his mother, complaining that his mother was interrupting him in the midst of making new friends.

OOC: Leap ahead, we shall.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"Haha what a momma boy!" the rabbit known as Thumper yelled laughing. Xavier laughed as well.Makuta was to mature, and Corey still in "battle mode".
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

As Ronno continued to leave earshot, Corey left battle mode, almost reflecting on the irony of the situation aloud, but suppressed it. He'd had an outburst, he was willing to admit that, but how could he have lasted that long without using a bit of Ki at all?
----
Drew turned to the assembled fighters.

"Angel Island is up ahead," he said, as the heroes continued to cross the Atlantic.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

"Anyway..." Faline began, still slightly smirking from Ronnos mothers cutting in. She looked at Corey, who looked somewhat tired, then to Xavier and finaly at Makuta.She looked him up and down (not in that way) and looked confused.
"Your...."trying to find a way to phrase what was obvious.
"Hey your green!"Thumper said, popping infront of Makuta.Makuta new this would come but didnt realy know what to say. He thought of the easist way to end the conversation.Ultimately he decided to use the same semi-unbelievable excuse he had before.
"Well...its a bit of a birth defect."He said, perposly not looking them in the eyes. The ntives all looked, well awkward. Corey rolled his eyes.Even Thumper was Finaly silenced.
"Ohh....well im sorry." Faline said awkwardly. Then she moved on to Corey, the "hero" of the hour.And a aggresive one at that.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"Alright, everyone, pull up!" said Drew, and all the assembled fighters followed.

"Is that a floating island?" asked Polaris as they drew closer.

"I asked the same thing myself." retorted Eddy.
------
"I didn't feel right standing off to the side." Corey attempted to explain.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Well it was very... noble of you."Faline said.Corey didnt like the way she said that last part. He looked at Bambi who was looking a bit hurt, looking from Faline to Corey.The Saiyan/Fawm imediatly felt as though he had totaly Fucked fudged up.Makuta had the same thought, and Xavier, well Xavier was eyeing a rat.......

----------------------------------------------------------------
No one else feel like posting?Are the adventures of Universe Qwark over?

Last edited by Toonking911 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Xavier bounced around excitetidley "MOUSE! MOUSE! MOUSE! MOUSE! MUST CHASE! MUST CHASE!".

The mouse scurried into a hollow tree, Xavier flew at the tree and began to hit it with his wings and claws "AMMIT *slap, slap, slap, slap* come out of there".

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 am

Makuta sighed."His animal instincts are kicking in.At least I hope he doesnt normaly do that..." Makuta thought.
"Well mine name is Makuta and that is Xavier.Corey already stated his name if I recal." Makuta said.Xaviers childish outburst left the larger animals comletly unafrain of him while the smaller ones hid behind whatever they could.Thumper being behind Bambi.
----------------------------------------------
OOC:Curse my inebility to not post Razz
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm

"The one over there, is Xavier." Corey spoke up. He found himself inwardly, and ABRUPTLY fearing animal instincts. While none of the characters were of that age yet, Corey knew that he'd have to fix whatever he'd just messed up between Bambi and Faline before he left. Otherwise, things would get beyond time paradoxical. He could not see himself with Faline as it was right then, and didn't want to let his animal form cloud his judgment as Xavier had just experienced, most of all in that category. Not to mention, Ronno was a douche and if she ended up with him, he'd never forgive himself.
--------
Shadow the Hedgehog, meanwhile, sensed the approaching Saiyans.

"They're coming, Sonic, Knuckles." As he said this, he recalled that Sonic and Knuckles were training two others, far too "into it" to realize Oskuro's coming until it was already too late.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Sonic and Knuckles walked up to Shadow, trying to locate them with there sight. Two more hedgehogs aproached aswell.
"I dont see them.How do you know ther coming?" The black hedgehog with red spines named Shade asked.
"I have the ability to sense energy..." Shadow said, not even turning to him.
"Man, you got to teach me that trick." The other black hedgehog, whose bangs covered his eyes for the most part, said as the prementioned party became visible in the distant.This hedgehogs name was Tank.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 pm

"Zzzzz... Uh, what's going on, Otis how long have we been flying in that portal?" Ralick questioned the Android who quietly rested in its seat.

"It has been approximately ten hours since entering and seven since you fell asleep." Otis replied,

A few seconds passed, and the small two-man vessel exited the other side of the wormhole. "Welcome to the Solana Galaxy, setting new course for Metropolis, Kerwan. Thank you for using Gadgetron's patented gravitational warp drive." The ships computer chirped.

"Damn, I don't think we're home quite yet Otis." Ralick said slightly irritated,

---------------------
However, on a lone starship located somewhere in deep space. An unholy alliance was being forged...

"Just why should I listen to some squishy!?" A tall yet lean robot exclaimed, it's glowing red eyes showed utter disgust towards the humanoid figure on the monitor in front of it.

"The destruction of all organic life is unethical to our superior plan Doctor Nefarious. Take a look at this video." The figure showed a recording of Otis and Ralick's utter domination over the gladiators, Chainblade and the B2 Brawler. "These two are but a fraction of our true enemy, and while robotic supremacy can not happen in our intentions. Your expertise will be a great asset in supporting the balance of the univereses."

"You organics are pathetic! I will not work with such bags of flesh and bone! Lawerence, confirm this fact!"

"As much as my master would disagree on your goals, I'm sure that if the fool who brought his undoing was disposed of, he would be more easy to persuade. Oh, and you could always disintegrate Captain Qwark." Lawerence, the doctors robotic butler added, with a subtle hint that he despises his master.

"Qwark... He foolishly belived he defeated me. Only for me to transcend far stronger than before, and now just when the downfall of organics is to commence. I am informed by a squishy that if I assist him, villians will rule the universe for eternity. Effectively making me like many others a god, but I'll end up abandoning my beliefs in the process. However if this alliance is born, Qwark's undoing will be even more easy than it already is..." Nefarious pondered the possibilities for a minute, considering the benefits and detriments of working with this 'Oskuro'. "Very well, I will support Oskuro and his allies, but only if Qwark's death is by my hand. You may inform him of this uh umm... just who are you squishy?"

"Oskuro will be pleased of your support, and just call me Power Prof." The figure cut the transmission.

"Lawerence, where are the two in the video now?"

"I believe they are heading to the hustle and bustle of Metropolis for repairs of some sort. I'll perform arrangements immediately."

Nefarious began to laugh maniacally... Only to freeze and pick up audio from some mushy intergalactic space oprea. Lawerence commented on how this event never gets old, then proceeds to smack Nefarious across the head. Oblivious to his lockup, the robtic mad scientist continued laughing.

-------------
OOC: Sorry for not posting, I wanted to get things heated back up in episode six. Partly because of laziness, but more because of the fact that shark jumping is on an all time high in your endeavor and thus was simply too amusing. This doozy of a post should make up for it though.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 am

As adult animals came by to take home Faline, the skunk, and the rabbit, Corey seized the opportunity to move away to get a plan worked out between himself and the bird/aliens.
------
Soon enough, the warriors in Universe G-5 finally landed on Angel Island, Drew and Zach first, Polaris following, then Tai Ma, and finally the Eds.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

"Well that easily could have blown or cover" Xavier said, the mouse haveing gotten away and his Saiyan nature semi-regaining control.
"Whats done is done..Makuta sighed.Corey seemed to be else where, figurativly that is.Finaly he shook it off and looked serious.
"I cant help but feel...that I seriously screwed this reality up in some way."
"Cause you burst in to there conflict?" Xavier asked.
"I also may have messed up the relation ship between those two fawns." Corey continued
"I think I see where you going with this.Corey we cant afford to waste time. The sooner we find a way back the sooner we can find a way to defeat that Dark Being before he inacts whatever his plan is." Makuta said, looseing his patiants.
"You never know, this change in this universe could cause disastreous results. I have to, I dont know try to fix it somehow.Its like whenever someone goes back and time, they kill the smallest of creatures and somehow the human race has gills in his present" Corey continued.
"We havent traveled in time..."Xavier said.
"Same principal" Makuta sighed."Alright if its important for you to do it then do what you must to fix things.Im going to scout for a way out.Xavier who would you prefer to go with?" Makuta finished, knowing he would not be able to stop the Saiyan.
"With you.Bound to see more action.Coreys task most likely would require o much talk."Xavier said.
"Then its decided." Corey said, trying to finish things up (kind of like this author) and move on.Makuta and Xavier took of, leaveing Corey to fend for himself.He noticed the fawn Bambi in the distance.
"Alright here we go..." Corey said walking towards th fawn.

OOC:More speeding forward I suppose.I was NOT trying to set Makuta up as the leader.The situation just required him to argue and for whatever reason I couldnt think of anything for Xavier to say.Also have to say Dr. your post was intresting. Power Prof. Universe Qwark? No doubt he could create a bter suit or other machines with hat universes technology...or maybe thats not what your going for.At any rate cant wait to see where that goes.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 am

Corey walked towards Bambi, but Bambi didn't seem to notice. He seemed to be looking for someone. Corey realized something: Faline, Ronno, and the six smaller animals had mothers that came to pick them up. But where was Bambi's? He'd assumed that if he stuck around, something would happen, but he just couldn't leave it like this.

"Excuse me," said Corey. "I'd seen antics like Ronno's before, and was on the recieving end of them. Believe me, I dislike that sort of stuff."

"Oh, I see." Bambi answered, "My name is Bambi, and...I'm the young Prince?"

"The 'Young prince'? So, is your father a king or something?" Corey wondered.

"Well, many call him the 'Great Prince', but he'd said he'd be here after doing what he needed to do. Don't you have parents, though?" Bambi asked, now with concern in his voice. To Corey, this posed a problem. Finally, he decided to pull a story out of his ass, like Makuta had earlier. He feigned acting a bit sad as he thought about his answer.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

Makuta and Xavier where flying over the forest, Xavier obviosly haveing more control over his animal body then Makuta.As for what had just happened, Makuta was thinking.What did he seek to accomplish from spliting up? Its not as though we were going to find some portal back into our home dimension...At any rate, Corey had the best chance at geting information given he is the only ordinary native as far as coloration a species.Most of all, Makuta hadnt ment to take leadership in the moment but it seemed he had.At any rate, they werent seeing anything while flying except the trees and the occasional native bird.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

"It happened not too long ago..." Corey began, thinking more and more about his story. "Man...they had us cornered with these things called 'dogs', vicious, bloodthirsty creatures that are fiercely loyal to their handlers. They had their rifles leveled at us-I'd be lying if I called them merciful, because the first thing they aimed their rifle at...was me. Father shoved me right out of the way, and both of my parents, told me to run. Mom and Dad both went out swinging. Behind me, I could hear gunshots splitting the night sky. I knew that they hadn't made it."

In his mind, he'd hoped desperately that Bambi would believe it like he'd believed Ronno's bullshit from earlier. Thankfully, his ruse worked, and Bambi did no longer question that fact, anyway.

"How are you..." Bambi began.

"I have help from some others, is all." Corey responded, knowing that question was coming.
-----
Meanwhile, back in Universe G-5...

"Two more recruits?" Drew asked, internally raging at the thought of MOAR FURRIES.

"I see, so you knew what was happening as well." Zach continued, not giving a shit.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

"Ohh yeah my names Shade the Hedgehog, and this is-" Shade began.
"Tank..."Tank said, arms now crossed, looking at Drew.
(Stage Directions)
(Cut to Tank, zoomed in so only his head is visable.Cuts to Drew, only head visable.Cut back to Tank slightly zoomed in, his bangs becomeing much more noticable.Cut to Drew, also zoomed in.Cut to Tank, only a red eye visable.Cut to Drew, only his grey eyes visable.Zoom out to so everyone is seen.The other characters and background fade to black except Drew and Tank.Lighting comes out of both there eyes, colliding in the middle between them)
"Ummmm, anyway..." Sonic began, stepping between them, light returning to the background and comedic lightshow stopping..The others looked from Drew to Tank, Anime style sweat droplets going down the back of there heads.
"Shadow said he felt some crazy negative energy.And you guys where at maximum.Just what was-"Sonic said, until he realized something was wrong.
"Umm, wheres Corey?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:55 pm

"Corey and three others...were hit with a negative energy ball, and sent to other universes across space and time. The negative energy that Shadow sensed had taken a physical form, and is searching for objects called 'Dimensional Stones'." Edd explained in a nutshell. "They seem to be able to bend reality itself."
------
Corey pretended to leave on his own to follow Makuta and Xavier, tracking their Ki energy for maximum efficency. Once he was out of Bambi's visual range. He waited in silence, for something to happen.

After what felt like a few hours (or possibly a few seconds to some viewers), it became night. Bambi had since nestled in the snow near the groundhog's burrow and had fallen asleep. Corey continued to watch the general area, still waiting for something to happen.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 pm

By then Makuta and Xavier had given up in searching for the day and began trying to train, trying to gain more control over there bodys.They decided not to risk practicing anything Ki related .By the end they where exhusted.They had gained enough knwoledge of how there bodys worked to be able to move properly.
"Man im hungry" Xavier said simply.Makuta gave this some tohught. What did they have to eat? Makuta had never eaten anything, given Namekians survive on water alone but this body would require more nourishment.And Xavier was a hawk so he would most likely want some form of meat and Makuta, being an owl would the same.
"We have got to find a way back..." Makuta sighed.Makuta and Xavier nothed noiced a quick shadow of a running mouse.

What Makuta did that night, he was not proud of........

O_o
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Corey continued to watch, until he too, began to fall asleep. Suddenly, he heard a voice:

"I'm here....I'm here..."

Both Corey and Bambi snapped to attention. Corey immediately ducked down so he wouldn't be noticed. Bambi looked around the dark forest, and immediately called out:

"Mother?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Due to Owls being naturaly nocturnal, Makuta was haveing trouble to get any form of sleep.Xavier was pretty much out even though it was barely dark.They wanted to get some early sleep to get to work in the morning.
"Might as well fly around instead of just siting here..." Makuta said aloud.He took off, flying over the trees.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next