Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4: A New Plan

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #4: A New Plan

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Makutas keen hearing heard a rustling in the bushes that no one else did. Makuta looked in to the sky, Xavier had noticed as well. A young fawn sneaked out and none of the other animals, even Corey seemd to notice.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"You noticed it too, Xavier?" Makuta asked of the Saiyan/eagle above.

"Yeah." Xavier replied.
--------
"Look at the size of that shadow," said one of the brown rabbits.

"Oh, more winter," the gray rabbit complained.

With a yawn, a skunk, which none had noticed up until now, said "More hibernatin'..."

Corey looked up towards the sky. "A cloud..."

Clouds obscured the sun, blocking its rays from creating the shadow, just as the groundhog finally opened his eyes.

"No...no shadow!" the groundhog exclaimed, jumping in joy. "Oh, let's sing a gay little spring song..."
---------
The word triggered something in Corey's brain. It was marked by an outlandish feeling of incoming laughter. Corey held his breath, trying his hardest to prevent his sides splitting with laughter. Taking advantage of the situation that the animals were singing (save the brown owl from before, who apparently really did think the song was gay), Corey found a snowbank not too far away. Immediately, he shoved his head into the snowbank, and began to laugh.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Xavier and Corey busted out into laugher, Makuta stared at them strange as they continued "What? WHats so funny? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!!".

Xavier laugheed so hard he fell from the sky next to corey.

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Xavier and Corey where cracking up, there laughter being unnoticed with the other animals singing there "Gay" song. Xavier was on his back, feet going straight in the air. Corey was trying to put his face in the snow to drown it out. Makuta just stayed in the branches, not noticeing and sort of amusement in anything he had seen. Meanwhile the groundhog was haveing a great time, happy about the lack of his shadow. He jumped up and down looking down on the ground to still, see no more shadow.
"Ill never be frightened again!" The groundhog laughed. Just then the fawn, that the two birds a noticed earlier jumped out with a cliche
"Booo!" the fawn yelled. The groundhog jumped and became so scared he ran back to his hole in the ground. The "gay" singing stoped and all the natives sighed and began to disperse. The fawn was laughing until he noticed this.
"Hey wait up" the fawn yelled, running to the group of animals that included Bambi and his friends as they walked away.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 pm

As for Ronno, he was a darker colored fawn than Bambi, with green eyes and stubs for antlers. Compared to Corey's physical appearance, he was older.
---
Hearing the commotion above forced Corey to get serious and pull his head out of the snow below. Makuta started to swoop in, landing nearby.

"I don't know what you're laughing about, but something just happened."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hehe you wouldnt get it" Corey smirked remembering the source of his laughter. Makuta simply raised an eyebrow.
"Well im gona have to say, that fawn character that scared the groundhog, doesnt seem to be a populer one." Makuta said. Meanwhile Xavier was starting to regain his composure.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

"Which one?" Corey asked, turning his head back to the groundhog burrow--

*SPLAT*

Snow blew into Corey's face, barely giving him time to close his eyes in response. After all, powdered snow in one's eyes can be very painful. This snow came from Ronno bumbling past them and towards Bambi and his still unnamed friends.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

"That would be the one."Makuta said, almost laughing.By now Xavier was back on his...feet?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Corey shook the snow off his face, glaring. As Ronno finished his run, blowing snow all over the gray rabbit and the skunk and almost running down the four brown rabbits, Corey felt something he hadn't felt in a long time.

"What a diddlesack." Corey grumbled, meaning to say "douchebag", but once again, something prevented the word from coming out at all.

"Hey, where are you going? Forest on fire?" Ronno asked of the deer and the not snow-covered rabbits.

".................Why do I get the feeling this is an ominous foreshadowing...?" Corey asked to no one in particular.

Faline, who had up until this point remained silent, decided to break the silence. The species-swapped heroes observed the following:

"Who are you?" Faline asked, bypassing the bad joke altogether.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

"Names Ronno. And these are the boys, Stab and and Jab." Ronno said, sticking is newly grown antlers into a tree. This resulted in some snow on the trees to fall on him.
"Well hope the three of you have a nice day." Faline said, as everyone walked away from the pile of snow that contained Ronno. He rose from the snow.
"I wouldnt go that way if I were you."He paused to shack some snow off his head."Thats where I saw man." Ronno continued. At this the three from Universe G-5 looked at eachother in confusion. The others stoped walking and gasped.
"You saw man?" Bambi asked eyes wide.
"Uh huh." Ronno said, looking like a bit of a diddlestick once again.He ran up to Bambi and Faline.
"There I was, out in the meadow. Suddenly I hear this voice, luring me in." ronno then took a hollow stick and began to talk threw it.
"Im hear.Im hear." He spit the stick out."See, mans this stick that can make his voice sound like one of us. But im way to smart for that.."He began to whisper, bending down into the snow. "So I crept up on him, real quite.And BAM! I knocked him out with my trusty antlers." and he hit a branch with his antlers. To that everyone started to laugh.
"Wow thats quite a story." Faline said
"You think so do you?" Ronno said, looking proud.
"Yeah its uh, unbelievable." Faline finished.
"Yeah, unbelivable." Bambi repeated.
"You calling me a liar?" Ronno said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

"Something tells me this conversation is going to go south in a hurry." Makuta observed, not noticing Corey's rather obvious swell in anger at first.

"...Darn it..." Corey thought, remembering all too well what had happened to him. "...I'm going in..."

"...But, our powers aren't..." Makuta started, not noticing at first Corey was already moving...
-------
Meanwhile, the heroes left in Peach Creek finally recovered a suitable amount of Senzu beans and had taken off for their new destination, Angel Island.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 pm

"You wanna spar huh?" Ronno said, jumping back and forth. Corey ran in.
"Yeah hes boned...." Xavier observed.
"He may be. If he gets in some serious trouble we may need to help. but for now-" Makuta said and flew into the trees.
"Why cant we just help now..." Xavier said following.
"Plot induced Stupidity." Makuta sighed. As they flew into the tree above.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Corey ran for Ronno, he kicked Ronno onto his back, Ronno slid in the snow for about 5 seconds when he got up and dashed for Corey. The dears dead buted each other head on. Corey was caught of gaurd from it, cuasing Roonno to turn around and kick Corey into the snow. Corey stood up and growled as Ronno moved forward at him.

Xavier growled as he pinched his claws into the branch, Makuta exstended his wing in front of Xavier. "No Xvaier No....", Xavier got back into his sitting posture but his feet got tighter as the 2 dears continued there fight.....

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

"Just who are you?" Ronno asked angrily, his attempt at being a complete badass ruined thanks to Corey's intervention. For a moment, Corey considered why he was doing this, then remembered:

"Plot Induced Stupidity..." he mumbled to no one in particular. Just then, Corey's body seemed to remember he was a total n00b, and upon taking another step, he began stumbling. He only had a slim idea of how to fight in a deer's body. Ronno obviously had more experience. "If something doesn't happen soon to get this asshole out of here, I'm a dead man--well, deer!" Corey thought, his vision suddenly impacted.

OOC: Difference in powers taking effect here.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3