Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

+3
TheToonKing
Dr. Angryslacks
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! Empty Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

Post  SSJ57G Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Drew continued to convulse, on one knee as he panted.

"My cousin...has lost sight of EVERYTHING..." Drew groaned.

And he was right.
---
Corey's mind had been nearly erased by the whirlwind of emotions following Vlad's first defeat.
---
Ronno, meanwhile, had stopped running.

"What was that...a power of sorts? I was able to injure Corey that bad with it...heh...?" Ronno considered.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! Empty Re: Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Hours passed, and finally the refitting of Otis was complete. The Android had been partically rebuilt, a Geromantium skeleton increased resistance to physical strikes, while a Raratainium "skin" shell to help protect against ki blasts. Lastly, Otis had his ki capacitors replaced with even more efficient hardware. The upgraded capacitors helped compensate for the somewhat meager x25 Overdrive Core. Other than these significant improvements, Otis remained the same aesthetically. However, Utonium and Nefarious went to work on their own improvements. Utonium managed to construct an Overdrive Core prototype compatible with his suit. Allowing the equivelant of his Semi-Super(x2.5) power up. Due to lack of resources, or lack of trust, the professor installed a leftover Overdrive Core into Nefarious. Capable of producing x1.5 base power.
-----------
OOC: I'll just dump the overdue stats here.

Otis:
Power Level:290,000
Stregnth:100,000
Speed:90,000
Defense:100,000

Utonium:
Power Level:3,000,000
Strength:1,000,000
Ki:800,000
Speed:1,000,000
Defense:400,000

Nefarious:
Power Level:5,000,000
Strength:1,250,000
Speed:1,500,000
Defense:1,250,000

For conveinence, Nefarious is an infinite-ki like robot. Stats may be edited if needed.
--------------
"It's nearly time Utonium, the squishies will be disintegrated soon enough. Then nothing will stop our conquest!" Nefarious cried, confident of victory.

"We cannot underestimate our opponets doctor, they managed to bring Oskuro's agent Aaron back to them. Coupled with their sudden transformations, we simply lack the manpower. If we can bring in one more fighter of equal power to us, the odds would be in our favor..." Utonium replied, pondering on just who could they enlist.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! Empty Re: Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:04 pm

"Damn it..." Drew said. "We need more manpower here. Corey and the Namek won't cut it, since I don't know how much it'll help if and when they return."

"So what do you want us to do?" asked Sonic.

"You three best look around the island for anything that can help us. As for Zach, Ed, and myself, we'll be heading out across the Earth to find more powerful allies. We might just be able to find one more."
------
Corey and Faline continued to slowly follow the heroes.

"......." Corey remained silent, possibly to preserve the moment, limping still on his back leg. By now, the doe he was leaning against to support his weight had gotten very tired herself, of holding his weight against her, since he did have a little extra weight from all the extra muscle he had compared to other deer. Wouldn't be visible right away, but at such close contact...ergh, never mind, need to go peroxide my fingertips now.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Makuta continued his flight, haveing to go a bit slower due to Bambi, who was sprinting at his best. Xavier looked a bit series , no doubt from some kind of adrenelin, or plot purposes.
" This is the most boring filler ever..." Makuta said aloud.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank decided to go with the group that would travel the island, haveing been training here for awhiel and not realy explored it. And to get the non stop sense of becomeing a mino character do to the Saiyans overpowered ness.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:26 pm

"Makuta," Xavier said. "Did you notice anything different about Corey back there?"

".......What do you mean?" Makuta asked.

"I couldn't tell much from my angle, but when he and that girl fawn looked at each other, something strange happened. I can't exactly explain it off the top of my head."
--------
Zach, Drew and Ed left the island to fly around the Earth. As they flew, they noticed more Dark Saibamen tearing up the place. Dispatching them easily, they moved on. Strangely, as they crossed into a populated area, there seemed to be a small lightning storm going on.

"Lightning?" Drew asked. "No...this is not a storm...this is energy...but what's causing it?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Sonic, Shadow , Knuckles and Tank began there search of Angel Island, not knowing exactly what to look for. They ran in a line, except Knuckles who flew in the front as he knew the most about the island. They passed Marble Zone with no result. They had to fight off a league of un expected Dark Saibemen in Lava Reef Zone and again in Mushroom Zone. Tank showed he knew how to swim in Hydro City Zone, and Sonic nearly drowned. finaly they entered the large Hidden Palace Zone...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta cept moving, them being about a third of the way there by then... time diffrence between universes can be a bitch...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Watch out!" came a voice, followed by a yellow lightning bolt. Zach ducked in time to dodge. The blast hit a dark Saibaman that was behind Zach and exploded.

The being that saved Zach from the attacking beast was not a Saiyan, Namek, or Human. It wasn't a Changeling, either. It was an anthropomorphic hedgehog with green shoes, white pants, and no shirt. The fur of the hedgehog was orange, except for a spot on the left middle quill, which glowed with a yellow lightning bolt. The top spike jutted straight out behind him, the middle spikes curved up, and the bottom spikes curved down. His eyes were yellow.

"Now for the grand finale...Streak Storm!!" the hedgehog yelled. Lightning rained down from the skies above, striking more Dark Saibamen as the Saiyans defended from the outburst.
---------------
Makuta looked to Xavier. "No...damn...that means...that deep down, there was a part of him..."
--------------
The heroes went spelunking in the Hidden Palace Zone. There was a part that hadn't yet been explored by the anthros, and thus Knuckles was one to lead them deeper.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:32 pm

After walking around Hidden Palace zone, as a break fro mthere battiling and running, they found themselves looking at a entrence to a cavern. It was outlined in a arc of hieroglyphs. The only thing was, the cavern was completly caved in with rocks.

"So should we blast our way in and look around ?" Tank said, a red energy ball glowing in his palm and aimed at the rocks that covered the entrance.

"Might aswell...." Sonic sad, shrugging and puting his hands in a "sure go ahead" gesture. Tank prepared to fire when Shadow felt something. his eyes grew wide and he turned around, going ito his "Im constipated" looking fighting stance.

"Something coming...and its energy is dark." the hedgehog said.

"Man do I need to learn how to sense energy..." Tank said aloud, dispatching his energy.

A fiew seconds past, until a faint rip opened up above them, and out froped roughly a dozen Dark Saibemen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier did a bit of a nod, which was weird sense they where flying...
" Corey must have truly had feelings for her all along...or his new fawn insticnts where as strong as his Saiyan ones..."
Xavier said as serious as possible.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Abridged version:

"So what is he, a closet furry?" Makuta asked Xavier.

"Hell if I know," replied the Saiyahawk.
-------
Corey leaned up against a tree.

"We've fallen behind..." Corey said. "Ungh...I can't let them face him alone." Not all of his memories were affected by the change in attitude, it seemed. "It just wouldn't be fair..."

"......Even injured, you still want to fight...?" Faline asked.
-----------
Ronno, meanwhile, had decided to find Vlad again, so he could tap into the power he could use to replace Bambi, and of course, defeat Corey while he was at it. Both of them were now obstacles to him. It was clear: while the negative energy corrupted him had been exorcised, all Ronno cared about was becoming the most well-known stag in the entire forest.
----------------
"Aw, jeez, not another one," Drew groaned when he realized Streak was a new teammate.

"What is your name, then?" Zach asked.

"I'm Streak. I use lightning as my base element. The Raianimar Clan. I am a member of that clan."

"Can't say I've heard of it..." Zach mumbled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Back on the island Edd and Eddy begin to talk, "I think it would help if we began a search as well" Double-D saids unable to sit down.
"Yeah it beats sitting here waiting... but where do we go looking?" replied Eddy.
"How about we check the city close to here" Edd and Eddy turn around to see Ta Ma was eavesdropping on them " Im going crazy just standing here waiting" the two Eds agree on the idea and the three fly off to the city in search for another person to help in the upcoming battles.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

"Of course. It's the only way to take care of problems permanently..." Corey said. He tried to take another step, but faltered slightly. However, he was able to somewhat regain his footing. One of his eyes closed in pain. "no matter what befalls you..."
-------------
"Well, we're going to a place called 'Angel Island'. The earth's strongest are gathered there to train to stop these dimensional tears once and for all." Drew said. "We're going to invite you to come."

"Of course." Streak said as the storm ceased. "Let's go on, then."

"Can you fly?" Zach asked.

"Not really, but I can transform into a mass of light for a very short period of time. Should be enough if I can follow you." Streak responded.

With that, the four were heading back to Angel Island.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 am

Shadow started off the Saibemen brawl, Chaos Controling itno the air and kicking one of the creatures in the side. It went flying into a old temle where Shadow then jumped into. Two Saibeemen followed him. Tank preceded to fire some Chaos Arrows at a fiew creatures, and Sonic over used his Homing Attack on one after another. Kuckles picked a Saibeen up, jumped roughly 10 feet in the air, and slamed the saibemen onto the ground. This was strongenough to cause some minor seismic activity on the island...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buried under the rubble seen near the site of the battle, a long forgotten Andriods picked up some of the clashing energys, causeing the machine to go out of stasis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A piller of energy burst forth from the ground, destorying half the Saibemen.
"Well...that happened..." Tank said, looking at the figure that stood in the dust that was in the air from the blast. A voice rang out, clearly from the figure,

"Overdrive Core Times 2!" its voice rang out, and a red glow was eminated from it...

OOC: Late night post so it wasnt the best....Saskes, in your next post describe Jasprs apearnce, and have him pwn the Saibemen...the American way...in America...(Yu Gi Oh Abridged reference.)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 am

The android was covered in dirt but the heroes could get an image out of it, he had gray skin and was wearing a black long sleeve sweater with green pants and drown boots. he took a look at the heroes then the saibamen as if trying to understand the situation. " I take it the dark black creatures are the bad guys am i right?" the man asked the heroes.

" yeah thats right they have been trying to take over this dimension" said sonic confused about what was happening.

the man then charges at the saibamen taking down a few with some kicks and punches followed by several ki blast

"who is this guy?" asked Tank still watching the battle

at that moment even more saibamen appeared

"there's just no end to these things!" yelled shadow while attacking a few more

" Everyone get out of this place quick" says the man while ki starts to form around his body

after the others started to rush out of the area as the ground started to tremble. after they got far from the area a large ki field explodes out of the area leaving a crater where the man stands. the four walk back to the see that the saibamen were all wiped out by the explosion.

" I think we found what we were looking for" said sonic with a smile as the others nod in agreement
------------------------------------------
Back at the city Edd, Eddy, and Ta Ma continue there search for a new member for the team. Edd and Ta Ma search by air while Eddy runs about the city floor.

"Man I dont know what we are gonna find here....I can even feel a high level ki around here" said Eddy while running about the city blocks.

for a small moment Eddy looked up at sky not noticing the guy walking around the corner at that moment Eddy had crashed into him sending him flying into a building wall and being buried by rubble.

" Oh man Oh man this is not good! " Edd and Ta Ma fly to eddy after hearing the crash

" Eddy what did you do!" said Edd confused about what happened

"I ran into this guy and now.....now hes under that rubble" said Eddy while wondering if he had killed an innocent man

the three then run to the crushed wall hoping that the man was still alive.

Last edited by saskestheman on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

A silence hung between the two fawns, while a certain other one was trying to find Vlad. Vlad of course, was discretely putting a beacon for Ronno to follow. He was going to lead Ronno straight to him, hopefully before the others got to him first.
------------------------------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Ralick sat mopping, leaning on the side of the master Emeralds Shrine. The same words echoed in his mind over and over....

"Am I realy not worth fighting...." he said aloud, lookign up.

"Next time we meet Otis, im gona cut you in half...." Ralick said, readjusting his black sword he cept sheethed on his back.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 pm

The heroes bound in universe G-5 all have the base power level of 240,000. It'll be important for the next fight, which I assume will be against Otis and company.

Power Level: 240,000
HP: As per the new system, it is now 120,000.
Strength:
Speed:
Ki:
Defense:
----------------
Shade, meanwhile, was off doing his own thing. Seriously, is anyone going to actually use him?
-----------
After a bit more silence, Faline smiled to Corey.

"...That's why I..." she started. "...this is what I was talking about earlier..."

"......." Corey thought about it. "Oh, like when you called me exciting?"
-------
While the heroes around the multiverse found new recruits, Ronno was being lead to Vlad, and the other heroes in U1942 moved towards Vlad, this author must go disinfect his typing fingers immediately for writing the above scene.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Back at the Palace Knuckles and the others confront who they hope to be there new Allie.

"That was some good moves you had back there" said sonic who is first to greet himself

"I am Sonic the hedgehog and these are my friends Knuckles, Shadow and Tank, whats your name?"

The man looked at them for a few seconds until he finally replied ,

" My name is......Jasper "

"Nice to meet yo-" began Sonic before Tank cut his sentence short.

"Ok lets stop with the run around and get to the point, the earth is in danger and we need more man power to even the odds so are you in or not?" said Tank, clearly tired of the conversation.

In his mind Jasper began to think "Finally a chance to better myself " after a moment of pause Jasper finally gave his answer
"Ok ill join you"
------------------------------
Edd, Eddy, and Ta Ma make it up to the downed wall in order to help the man under the rubble but before they can start a ki blast come out form under it and a man came out. As he worked his way out form what was left of the wall, the others got a good look at him. He has white hair that spikes forward and is wearing a dark blue jacket over a lighter blue shirt and has light gray pants with black sneakers.
" Did someone get the number on that bus?" said the guy while holding rubbing the back of his head

" Pardon my rudeness but was that an energy blast you just did?" ask Double D

"Yes it wa-" he started, before stopping as if noticing something about the three people he just encountered.

"You guys are sayians aren't you?"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"Master, Android Zero has been activated, and apparently is joining the Saiyans against us." Otis informed Utonium, as they just entered G-5 completely. "Data indidcates the Saiyans and their humanoid animal allies have split up, searching for additional reinforcements."

"How disgusting that a robot would ally itself to a bunch of squishies!" Nefarious shouted, oblivious to his associate.

"We cannot allow them to do this, we may not be able to take down all of them at once. However, we can attempt to thin the herd. Otis, terminate the Android and anyone who stands in your way, but retreat if needed. "Nefarious, and engage the group at these cooderinates." Utonium pointed at a monitor showing the group at Angel Island, then at another depicting Drew's and finally one showing Eddy's team. "I'll take the third group, if we can kill at least one fighter each. Any gains they make will be paid at a price."

"Why don't all three of us attack one group?" Nefarious bargained,

"It is the Master's wishes that we perform these inefficient tactics." Otis answered,

Soon enough, all three left the ship in search of their respective targets.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 pm

"Right...the three of us are Saiyans." Tai Ma spoke up.
----------
Faline blushed at Corey's comment. "Yes, that's right. You never seem to want to back down, even when the odds were hopelessly against you, and even then...you pulled something, I don't even know what you pulled, but it got you through it."
--------
Abridged Response

Corey: "It's called 'main character hax'. You'll get used to it."

At this point, Eddy shook his fist at the sky.
"Damn it, Corey, it's my damned story, not yours! AHHH!"
---------
"I don't know how it happens, it just does," Corey blushed too as per these sorts of segments are written. Oh god, I need to go disinfect my fingertips again; hold on...

-INTERMISSION-

OK, I'm back, where was I? Oh, right, more of this.

Faline started walking towards Corey.
------
EDIT:
Drew sensed something, or rather, someone, all too familiar.

"Him?!" Drew asked. Ed and Zach also sensed it.

"But...he's dead, right?!" Zach said, halting.

"What's wrong?!" asked Streak, coming to a halt below them.

"I have a feeling we're about to be attacked by someone..." Ed said, entering his serious mode.
----------
The other teams remained largely unaware of the trouble, though those who knew Utonium and could sense energy shared similar sentiments.
------
OOC: After this episode's action and Corey goes FSSJ (breaking the rules is my specialty, you know), things will be sucked into the final battle vs. Oskuro and allies. Honestly, this is getting exciting.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am

" I knew it, you guys energy just screams it" the guy said with a smile " My name is Kale"

"Pleased to meet you kale " said Double D while extending his hand.

"So what brings you guys here?" he continued as if not noticing Double Ds hand.Eddy was about to say something before Ta Ma jumped in and began to talk,

" Ok I have two questions for you Kale if you dont mind answering" the Saiyan asked.

"Sure no problem" answered Kale still holding a smile.

"The first one is simple how are you able to know what a Saiyans power feels like? "

"Well," Kale began " Ive only been one my entire life so I think I think I would know " he finished.No one seemed surprised.

"Ok now the second question is a little more personal......" Ta Ma looked into Kales pale white eyes "can you see us? "
--------------------------------

As sonic and the others take back Jasper a piece of dirt fall off of his forehead reviling a Red Ribbon Army symbol

"Whats with the tattoo?" asked Knuckles who was flying aside Jasper

"Its a mistake " started Jasper " one I made a long time ago, one I hope to fix by joining you " Knuckles quickly realized that it was best not to push forward on any more questions.

"So what exactly are we looking at " asked Jasper as a way to change the subject...

"I think it best to hold on to that till we get back, we have others also searching for help and we will then answer any questions when we all regroup" said Sonic from up ahead.

"I just hope my past dose not come back to haunt me..." Jasper thought to himself as he continued to follow the others

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Ralick sensed everyone energy on there way back, them all being rougly a quarter of the way back to the shrine...

"Ive got a feeling..." the Saiyan said, not knowing hwat to expect...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a awkward silence Makuta brought up what both him and Xavier had been thinking.

"Without his Saiyan personality, how well can Corey fair in a battle?" the Namekian Owl spoke up. Xavier remained silent.

"At any rate, were almost there..." Xavier said.

But what neither of them knew, is that Ronno had been led by a shortcut and was almot as close to Vlad as they were...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" God when will the Filler end!?" Tank yelled, but little did he know the filler indeed was about to end...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Corey and Faline drew together. It was obvious something was about to happen between them, something that I know we all fear when it comes to these kinds of stories. In case you're kept in the dark about this sort of stuff, they were about to kiss. And anyone who thought differently needs to be shot. They're kids, for fuck's sake, you sick bastards!

Anyway, I got a little off-track there. Where was I? Oh, right. As the two fawns drew together, something occured in Corey's head.

Finally...

I don't think so, other me! There's too many reasons for me not to do this. Give me back my body now!
----------
"Something's heading straight for us," said Eddy out of nowhere, turning towards the horizon.
---------
Elsewhere, in some other universe across time and space...

"This is the universe where it is." Oskuro responded.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Kale smiled, and answered, "Not really..." This confirmed Tai Ma's suspicions. "That would explain it then. Your lack of sight increases your dependence on your other senses, therefore, they're heightened drastically...especially your Ki sense."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no dammit you're going back inside!

This is my damn body! Give it back!

The mental battle inside the deer Corey escalated to where he started bashing his head against the trees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskuro chuckled lightly, "Heheh...at least now my labors are nearing to an end.... Now...where is it...?" Oskuro took off in flight in search of the last Dimensional Stone.
"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 pm

" been blind since I was three, Spent the rest of the time training to use my other senses" said Kale "so what brings you to the big city anyways?"

"We are in short time so ill give you the short version" began Tai Ma until Kale did it for him,

"Bad guy trying to take over everything and you need help?"

"That's right' said Tai Ma shocked that Kale actualy knew the answer.

"Too bad you'll never get the chance " everyone looked around (except) for kale who already tracked the energy of the known person

" Up there" he pointed as everyone turned there heads to see.
-------------------------------
Meanwhile back on the island Sonic has been taking the lead the way back. An unknown mistake until he is cut off by an unseen enemy who knocks him back on his back "Oof" Sonic said as he tried to get back up

"What hit me? "

Jasper flew in front of Sonic as the others followed close behind. Jasper looked at the direction of the enemy ready to attack at any moment.

"So the first is back and running is he? " said the enemy with a evil smile on his face

"Welcome back..." the figure began,

"...Android 0 " he finished .The hereos became shocked by what was just said.
----------------------------------
" How?.......How meany times do we need to go through this!?" said Drew in an angry voice.

"As many as it takes " said Ed flying up to Drew, ready to fight.

Streak confused " Um who are you talking about?"

"You'll see........you'll see" said Drew who was fixing his eyes to the ghost of his past.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

"Are you ok?" Faline asked, trying to move closer to Corey, who by now was bouncing around like a damned fish.

Damn it, with your training schedule, you'd never get anyone else, now let me do this for your sake!

Even if I wanted it, I wouldn't do it! We'll never meet again! Besides, haven't you forgotten about Drew?

Butt out, you over-serious Saiyan!

I'm the owner of this body, deer or no deer! You appeared in response to something I'm not fully aware of! Get out of my body!!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next