Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 pm

The voice continued to repeat over and over again in a slightly ghastly echo.

"I'm here...I'm here..."

Bambi got to his four feet and began to follow it. Corey did the same, if only to see Bambi's mother with his own eyes. But the way he asked "Mother?" left Corey doubtful if this voice was that of the doe.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #5: Subtitle not yet worked out

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

Makuta was still in mid flight when he heard a slight echo come from below.
"I'm here...I'm here..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mind telling me what were gona do now..." Tanks said.

OOC:Moveing things along....

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 am

"The only thing we can do in this case...keep training and if something comes, we defeat it." Drew said.
------
"I'm here...I'm here..."

By now, the two deer were lead to a clearing. There was something wrong, and both knew it. There wasn't anything in sight. No mother, no doe, no nothing.

"Mother...?"

"I'm here...it's me..."

Inside Corey's head, the wheels began to turn. He suddenly remembered Ronno's story and how he had spoken of the stick. He then subsequently remembered common hunting tactics.

And this was one of them...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Makuta was alerted by hearing the unmistakable sound of a gun being fired.
"Why do I have a feeling Coreys invlolved.And in out current states, we are quite vulnerable." Makuta said aloud, flying to where his keen hearing tracked the sound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fair enough I guess..." Tank said.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Both Corey and Bambi froze, the shot missing them by inches. Just then, two things happened: crows flew out of seemingly nowhere, streaking across the night sky, squawking "MAN". Vicious attack dogs also came in. Corey leapt into action, trying his hardest to fend them off...

"Bambi, get moving!" Corey yelled, leaping forward.
----
Press in succession: "B, B, B"

Corey headbutted three of the four approaching dogs, the fourth one approaching as the other three recovered.
-------
Press in succession: "A, D-Pad Down, B"

Corey jumped slightly, and slammed the dog's head into the ground, but that only dazed it.

"I'm in over my head," Corey grumbled abruptly, slowly becoming aware of how weak he was compared to the average animal.
==========
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Makuta realy couldnt pinpoint an exact location.Well that is until the crows came...
"Man!Man!" the belowed, rushing past him.
Man+Gun shot =MAKUTA FLY FASTER NOW!
And so he did, strait towards where the crows where coming from.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 am

As he continued a struggle against the four dogs, Corey realized Bambi hadn't moved a muscle. To make matters worse, the dogs were beginning to overtake him. Corey was convinced that he might not make it, when suddenly, a large object appeared and shoved the dogs away.

"Listen here, get Bambi and run!" said the large object, a deer, obviously Bambi's father. Corey struggled to get to his feet and gave Bambi a push for freezing up instead of doing something, and soon both were running into the forest. In this moment, Corey knew that humans in this world were damn near heartless, and now he understood what had happened to Bambi's mother in the first place.

As the Great Prince began to follow them, a second gunshot rang out. In the confusion, Corey could sense Makuta's energy signal, though his near-death experience had scrambled his concentration quite a bit. Which was why, when he stopped running, he instead kept moving and crashed into a tree with his ribs leading the charge. In that moment, Corey decided to just lie down and let the snow take care of things.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 am

Makuta locked on to Coreys decreaseing energy signature and landed infront of him just as Coreys vision faded to black.

OOC:Hes unconcious not dead.
2nd OOc:My posts are geting shorter and shorter....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

"Corey...!" Bambi began, but the Great Prince had to momentarily reassure him, seeing the skid marks in the snow right before the tree.

"He must have been a bit hurt in order to be sliding around like that..." the Great Prince said. "You should not have froze like that!" He immediately began to scold Bambi. "What if I hadn't gotten there in time?! The two of you could have been......when Man shows up, you're supposed to RUN! Don't ever freeze up like that!"

Rain began to fall. Bambi and the Great Prince started home. The cold rain woke Corey up from his temporary unconsciousness.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 am

Corey awoke to the now familiar face of the green owl Makuta.He tried to get but found it to much of a strain.He probably could have gotten up but decided to go back down, facefirst that is.
"You Saiyans just attract danger dont you..."Makuta sighed.Coreyswas about to give a smartass reply when he remembered-
"Wheres Bambi?"he said, bolting up, ignoring the pain.
"If you mean the fawn, he left with who I asumed to be his father."Makuta said moveing, just encase Corey fell over again.Corey pondered this for a minute.
"And Xavier?"Corey asked.
"Probably still asleep.... hes a strange one."Makuta said, his fatigue finaly starting to gain a point where he needed sleep.
"You never had a real conversation with my friend Ed.But back on topic, it seems that there are humans in this world, only they are only refered to as "Man" and as far as I can tell, strike fear into all of the wildlife." Corey said
"That would explain the crows..."Makuta mumbled."At any rate, ive had enough exitment for one day..." Makuta sighed.Though Rping out this has taen weeks, it had simply been one abnormaly long seeming day.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 am

"Alright, I'll probably just go back with you to where Xavier is currently camped out. Hope I can find my way around the forest to find Bambi without too much incident. Might be able to identify Ki signatures clearly again by then." Corey said, finally able to get to his feet. "Let's head back."

Meanwhile, two figures watched the events unfold with growing interest, but from different positions and with different motives in mind.

"Hmmm...so it looks like Bambi's really a coward, and needs that clumsy...'Corey' to fight his battles. Girly-named deer. I'll show them how I, Ronno, do things..." Ronno said, having somehow managed to give his mother the slip. He then turned around and began walking to his den.

Elsewhere, a dark-colored fawn watched.

"So those are master's enemies, huh...best to observe for the time being. That dark fawn with green eyes could be useful, if Corey plays right into our hands...The other two won't be too much trouble in that respect." he said, walking off.
---------
The training on Angel Island began, but how much could the heroes do before all Hell would break loose?

OOC: Few more posts and we can move on to the next episode, where the fun REALLY begins.
See what happens when Corey fucks around with things even more; what happens when a certain five-man group returns from Hell, and what happens in Universe Qwark when Otis and Ralick (potentially) make it to their destination. In the meantime, few more posts of filler. Next episode will have a stats-based regular battle.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Corey and Makuta made there way back to where Xavier was camped out, Makuta flying slowly as Corey stumbled, depretly needing rest.After roughly ten minutes they arrived, seeing Xavier still crashed, face in some snow.This made Corey a bit angry, but he was out before he could do anything.The small amont of time he was unconcious wasnt enough rest.Makuta soon followed suite.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In U G-5 it was already noon and everyone was geting in a generic spar in the area near the Master Emerald shrine.No powerups and all out against there partners.They matched up to Drew vs Zach,Sonic Vs Eddy,Polaris Vs Ta Ma,Shade vs Knuckles, Tank vs Shadow, and Edd vs Ed. Drew in Zach where simply beating the crap out of eachother, ranging from Physical to Ki related attacks.Sonic and Eddy there usual Speed play, rapic combos to try to prove there faster then the other.Polaris and Ta Ma where in a more strategic brawl, and going slow because of it.Shade and Knuckles where throwing punches back in forth, with the ocasional fire attack from Shade and boulder thrown from Knuckles.Shadow was useing Chaos Control a large amount against Tank who countered simply with heavy physical attacks. Edd and Ed where useing a variety of moves, both physical and Ki based. No one realy seemed to giveing it ther all...

OOC:Yeah to lazy to get into detail of the spars.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 pm

The sparring continued at a steady pace, no one really seeming to take a definitive upper hand in most of the spars. Perhaps the fighters were conserving their energy for what Oskuro was warning of, a return from Hell?
------
Elsewhere, in the space between the afterlife of Universe G-5 and Earth, the five that Piccolo had let slip from Hell unnoticed finally were revealed: Frieza's Ginyu Force, having been killed over 1,000 years ago! Guldo was a short, green alien with 4 eyes and wore old armor from the day, black jumpsuit with shoulder-blade armor. His teammates wore similar armor, though Jeice, Burter, and Ginyu did not have any legs on the jumpsuit and Recoome's was more like shorts than pants. They all had the same emblem on their armor, though.

Jeice was a red alien with white hair, and the second shortest of the team. Burter was the largest of the team, blue in color and was leading the group only due to his speed. Well, next to Ginyu, the purple alien with horns, anyway. Recoome looked like a large humanoid, and had red hair.

A black mist began to form in front of them, forcing them to stop.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

The mist formed figure the team recgonized, though it was still to dark to see its features.
"Blimey, its lord Freza!"Jeice gasped.
"Why I think your right Jeice" Burter said, skwinting to see it.
"Lord Frieza, you escaped also?Splendid!" Ginyu said flying forward.The mist instantly became a shadow, and then the being that is Oskuro.
"Not exactly..."Oskuro said smiling.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm

"I'm Oskuro, a negative energy being. If you help me, you and your 'Frieza' can rule over this universe for all time..." Oskuro began. The Ginyus began to think this over, and after agreeing that their Lord Frieza would enjoy that very much, agreed. Oskuro extended his hand, and the Ginyus suddenly gained dark purple auras. They flowed upwards in a smoke effect, and, in additon, all their skin tones darkened, except Recoome, whose eyes turned red and hair turned dark blue.

"Now you may go and buy some time for me..." Oskuro said.

"Yes, master..." they droned, immediately making a beeline for Earth...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"Well, if you may, I'd like to see your transformation up close." Tai Ma told Drew and Zach. Drew and Zach looked at each other and nodded. "All right, fine. We'll show you..." Drew said, "the form, so look closely." They both began powering up with Tai Ma memorizing their power levels. "Urgh...even not at full power, it's quite staggering up close." Tai Ma observed.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Drew and Zach continued to do a prolonged demonstration of their transformations as the sparring ended. Their hair spiked up/out, depending on which you were looking at. Their hair grew a shade of orange within the black, and their auras flared a "dirty gold" sort of color when compared to the real deal. Their pupils went away as their transformations came close to finishing.

"Corey was close to this level of transformation right before this happened, but something was inhibiting him from finishing it." Zach continued, finishing up his transformation.

"Probably, the time of peace made him too soft." Drew concluded.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Otis and Ralick finally made it to the planet of Kerwan. Which was Earth-like in nature with blue seas, vast green continents and an enormous city. Which was presumed by the two to be Metropolis. As the small starship entered the atmosphere, things got hairy.

"I believe it is time to abandon ship my firend." Otis announced, largely because a cluster of hostile ships approached. These vessel were basically tiny one-man fighters crewed by exposed aliens.

"What are you talking about robot, these guys are weak!" Ralick replied, placing a ki shield around the ship. The fighters weak (in comparison) blasters posed little of a threat to Ralick's defense. Unfortunately, the Saiyan's suppressed state forced him to drop the shield after only thirty seconds. Leaving the ships own shields to defend them.

"You have reached Al's Roboshack, enjoy your stay!" On cue the Android and Saiyan were promptly ejected from the ship. Depsite still being dozens of miles overhead the massive city.

"OK lets rock!" Ralick hollered while shooting a ki blast at an enemy fighter.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Tank couldnt believe what he was seeing, the Saiyans transforming?Without any source of power? He lacked the ability to sense power levels but there energy made his hair stand on end.
"Im sure we could surpass your power with the Chaos Emeralds, but still....." Tank stumbled.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

~Episode 5 Closed~

Next episode will be a point at which those in G-5 can get power boosts. Those in other universes...I will work something out to bring them closer to the fighters in G-5.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2