Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location Empty Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

-If in Universe G-5: Monotonous Training
-Universe 1942: Take my Nobility! Corey's Lessons Begin
-Universe Quark: Alliance Crisis! Otis' Betrayal
-----------------------
OOC: Yeah, anyone still here waited too long, and I wanted to get this started.
-----------------------
Corey had spent the last day and some of the night trying to reflect thoughts of Faline away from his conscious mind, and trying to focus all of his attention on trying to teach Bambi what it means to be...well, him. It was the closest thing he could do to help Bambi retake control of his life.
-----------------------
The sparring reconvened on Angel Island, and this author really doesn't know what to type on that.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Makuta simply sat around.They realy had no way to get back as of now. It may be possible to wait until the dimensions become so out of wack they can shift threw dimensions but they cant wait that long.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

OOC:One really long post ahead, needed to make up for lost time.
----------
As Ralick marauded the remaining spaceships, Bob and Edwina's long winded argument cooled down. Both were now ready to speak to the Android.

"So what's your name blue guy?" Bob queried,

"I am often called 'Otis'" The Android replied to the alien.

"Who built you, and who is your friend?" Ed added,

"My creator was Professor Utonium, notable figure in the School Wars," the two aliens were unsure of who or what the Android was talking about but listened onward. "My companion is the Saiyan, Ralick Zangto. We traveled to this city for Al's services. Is he available?"

"Afraid not, he recieved a job offering aboard the Starship Pheonix. He's our little brother and we're taking care of his shop." Bob informed the machine,

"Anyway, we can do anything Al could do, so what do you need? Now how could a robot as good looking as you end up getting busted? Did Courtney Gears get mad at you?" Ed flirted with the Android, if Otis had feelings, he would tell thin are getting more awkward. Fortunately Ralick showed up right after.

"Man for a bunch of alien invaders, they can't match a Saiyan! So robot, can they help us?" Ralick asked,

"You, be nice!" Ed defended her interest,

"My companion requires the collar he is wearing to be removed, as it is inhibiting his ki. I on the other hand, need to have my damaged ki capacitors replaced." As Otis explained their situation, Bob lead the Saiyan into the basement door behind the counter.

"Alright Ralick, follow me and let's see what we can do with this collar of yours." The alien informed the Saiyan, "No funny buisness Edwina,"

"My name is Ed! Oh well, I can patch you up right here Otis." Ed said looking for her tools.
-----------------------
Multiple minutes later...
-----------------------
Otis reactivated performing a self diagnosis, and found that not only everything was nominal, but also possesed more efficient ki capacitors than before. Meanwhile Ralick flew up from the basement, no longer wearing the collar.

"Man it feels good to no longer fight with a handicap! Hell, I feel even stronger!" The Saiyan clearly was glad of Bob's work.

"That will be 500 bolts each," Bob and Ed announced in unison.

"Otis, do you still have those bolts from the arena?" Ralick inquiered, while they both could easily leave if they chose to, he still was curious.

"I'm afraid not, they were melted by the explosion the colliseum owner created. I'm certain we performed better than the 'Lombax'"

"Wait, you guys beat Ratchet at the Gladiator challenge? He saved my buisness when Pokitaru was being polluted. That's payment enough if you ask me." Bob said impressed of the two's achievement.

"And I suppose Clank wasn't as interesting of a robot as you sweetie. So I suppose you get a freebie." Edwina spoke to Otis, "If you ever need a hardware upgrade, you know where to find me."

"Alright robot lets go, I don't think they can get us back home. Besides, those aliens we blew up have friends." Ralick pointed into the sky, where hundreds if not thousands of dropships and fighters dropped into the city below.

"I'm sensing two very high power levels as well, let's get started." Otis flew after Ralick into the sky, preparing to enconter the pair of foes.
------
OOC: Told you it was long, anyway in order to keep the two in the same league as the guys in G-5. Ralick gets 45,000 PL, Otis gets 50,000. This is assuming SSJ57G's bonuses don't apply in Universe Qwark though.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

OOC: Those of us in other universes are getting independent bonuses. Obviously, U1942 will get it in one fell swoop (since Makuta, Xavier, and Corey will still be heavily inhibited by their animal bodies).
--------
Waking up, Corey knew what he would have to do. As he struggled to his feet to shake off the sleepiness, he nearly fell over again.

"Shouldn't have been thinking until it was 2 in the morning," said Corey groggily.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Yeah morning sunshine....."Makuta said jokingly.He was "standing" in a tree above, though he looked tired aswell.
"Come up with a way to fix things up yet..." Makuta asked.Truthfully he knew he wouldnt be much help in the scheme of things for awhile.

OOC:Realy had no idea what to post....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

"The only thing I can think to do is 'train' him. He's this world's hero, so I'd think being one myself should help a bit. Besides, I'd trained three others-though I had help." Corey said, getting back up. "Now, I need to go dunk my face in a stream to wake myself up."
--------
OOC: Because I'm bored...
LOL TFS RPG Parody Cast
...Seriously, someone help me with this, since this episode half-qualifies as G-5 filler.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 pm

"Well make sure not to screw things up anymore.Man do I say that to much..." Makuta said as Corey left. He decided he would probably mostly train for the day.Try to get in touch with his new body.

OOC:Replying to SSJ5G's OOC, help with what?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

"What of the inhabitants of Metropolis?" Otis asked the Saiyan, as alien troops poured out of the drop ships. These aliens all varied in size and had eye stalks, the more eyes, the bigger the soldier. One-eyed aliens were basically cannon fodder due to their puny status. Two eyed versions were not that much bigger, but piloted mecha suits. The three-yed members of this invading species, were human-sized and were armed with rather large plasma rifles. Lastly the biggest of these aliens were the four-eyed type, muscular massive and armed with powerful blaster.

"Look over there robot," Ralick pointed back to the Roboshack at a small squad of robotic sentries armed with arm-mounted blasters, who defended the Roboshack quite well against a horde of three-eyed toops. "Let the robots handle the aliens, we're going to kill the ringleaders."

By this point the city was on high-alert, using everything from hoverships to small arms fire to destroy the hostile ships. As Otis and Ralick blasted their way into the aliens capital ship, Otis informed the Saiyan of their opponets strength.

"One of them has a power level of exactly 3,000,000 the other is... 4,900,000. A team effort will be required for the latter."

"Sounds fun!" The Saiyan confidently replied, "But how about we have a look of who were fighting first?" The two enter the inner sanctum, where their foes awaited. They enter only to find...

-------
OOC: I'd also like to help out, from what it seems he wants us to take control of a couple G-5 characters so he dosen't have to think out the whole scene himself. Of course that may not be the case...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am

Corey was sleepily stumbling toward a stream away from the campsite. When he finally found one, he had no idea that someone was watching him. He dunked his face into the stream, trying to wash the sleepy out of his eyes.
---
OOC: Warning, massive shark-jumping imminent.

Also, Dr. does raise an excellent point. I think I have to control at least eight characters in addition to Corey, not to mention the NPCs. My OOC, though, was just referencing help with the so-called "cast call" of the "TFS parody" of this. Because, you know, bored and all.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

The remaining Hereos of Universe G-5 where doing there sparing. Drew fighting Ed as a change from Zach they exchanged punches back and forth for a mintue or sountil they slowly took of into the air.Drewfinaly broke them apart with a ki blast.Ed however did not fly back into the battle.
"Could you train me to become the form of no eyes and power increase?" Ed fraied oddly.
"Umm I suppose I could try. After all I did train Corey to become a Super Saiyan, even if he didnt quite make it." Drew said. After that Drew trained Ed to become a False Super Saiyan, which they still believed to be the true Super Saiyan. MEanwhile Zach did the same with Ta Ma, except with more promising results.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta started to meditate to gain more ki control in his new form and to simply clear his mind.

OOC: Hbi2k as Makuta
KaiserNeko as Xavier
Antfish as Power Prof.
MasakoX as Ralick (and Corey I think)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm

"Professor Utonium!" Ralick exclaimed, before entering a combat stance. Utonium himself was wearing a new combat suit, Identical to his previous but obvously more powerful.

"Master!" Otis quietly spoke, as if that didn't make it more obvious that the Professor created the Android. Power Prof, nodded slowly.

DUN DUN DUN

"Don't get all Utonium's bitch on me robot! You take his friend, I can take this loser myself!" Before Ralick could even power up, Power Prof spoke.

"Neither Nefarious or myself have the need to fight you, your opponent is standing right next to you. Otis, engage the Saiyan!"

On cue the Android launched a surprise kick towards Ralick, who quickly dodged. Enraged at Otis' betrayal, the Saiyan and Android launched a flurry of punches at each other.

Nefarious scanned the two's power levels "The squishies power level is 160,00 0! He has the edge." However the trading of attacks began to enter Otis' favor. "But the machine was apparently holding back its true power, power level is 180,000!" While Nefarious continued commentary, Utonium patiently watched the battle.
-------
OOC: Annnnnddd the beta has lost it's momentum! Shame, it started with like seven people or so and now there is three. And like 85% of the total posts are from two of those three. We need more people who are willing to stay to the end but...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 pm

OOC: I truly wish I could explain the discrepancy in numbers. Also, it's four people, but me and Toonking are really the only ones posting regularly, no offense.
---------------------------------
Corey continued to hold his head underwater, and decided to take a drink. He stuck his ears above water, and proceeded to suck up some of the water. But the part with his ears above the water proved to be his undoing. As he swallowed a first sip, an all-too familiar voice had to say hello.

"...Hey, Corey!" Faline's voice came, shocking Corey and just about making him choke on the second intake of water. He managed to get it down the right pipe soon enough. "What were you doing...?"

"Just, getting a morning drink," Corey said. Oh, fuck me! How do I get myself into this mess?! ...Hmm, maybe she knows where Bambi lives--there ain't no way the Great Prince is letting him leave now...
----------------
Oskuro had watched these events as well. "One of the fighters that was against me seems to be on my side because his master is on mine...excellent. I still need to find a general location for the final stone..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"What of me sir?" Oskuros dark minion asked his master.
"Return to the universe full of animals.There trying to fix the timeline the disturbed.Observe and tetaliate if neccisary." Oskuro replied.The minion immediatly opened a portal and jumped threw.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ta Ma continued his training, able to summon a fiew sparks of False Super Saiyan energy. Ed had no such luck.
"You have to contentrate your anger Ed..." Drew told the lump head.
"But Ed is not angry..." Ed replied.
"Then get angry.Think about Oskuro attacking all of us.Imagine what he would do.he would show no restraint, and neither should you..." Drew said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Tai Ma had those thoughts inserted into his head, and even more sparks began flaring up. "RRRRRRGGHHH!!! I won't be beaten by you, Oskuro!"
----------------------------------
I haven't been able to post very often due to school. Yep, I'm back at school. So expect posts to be on weekends.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

As the Saiyan and Andorid exchanged blows, Ralick decided to raise the stakes.

"Drew was right, You lured me, Corey and Makuta in just get us out of the way. I can't let you win! Kaioken times twenty! Ralick kicked the Android away, while Otis activated its Overdrive Core.

The Android crossed its arms and explained its reasoning to attack. "Incorrect, at the time of the battle, sacrificing a few fighters so the remaining could live was an effective strategy. If the Master was not here imputing directives, I would still aid your cause in the destruction of Oskuro. It is merely a matter of obedience." Otis prepared a Masenko as quickly he could. "Masenko..."

Ralick quickly quickly retaliated with his own attack. "Judgement Beam!" Both attacks collided, both Saiyan and Android struggled to win

"This isn't good, those two could intercept me anytime now." Ralick thought, he was holding his own against Otis, but Utonium and Nefarious are just waiting for the moment to strike.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

Corey continued to think about his current situation.

Okay, how can I do this without sounding like a total asshole? Corey thought to himself. Given the fact she returns feelings for me that I shouldn't have for her, this is going to be really complicated no matter how I look at it. Damn it, I wish Double-D were here...
-----
Meanwhile, in Universe G-5, 'Ol Sockhead sneezed violently, almost getting caught off-guard by Eddy's punch.

"What was that all about, Sockhead?" asked Eddy as he temporarily paused the action.

"Well, you know what they say, Eddy, if you sneeze out of the blue, someone's talking about you. More importantly..." Edd answered, as he planted his foot into Eddy while he was off-guard, "You forgot what Drew and Corey taught us: never, ever, stop attacking."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Eddy and Edd decided to take a bit of a break.
"I have to say, when I heard that villians where breaking out of hell I was hald expecting to see Proffesor Utionium." Eddy said, laying on his back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Universe Qwark, Power Prof. sneezed wildly.
"What is wrong?" Nefarious asked,not realy conserned.
"Nothing.. im fine..." Power Prof. answered, obviously annoyed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Makuta meditated, he noticed a figures power level.It was stronger then the others of the forest, alittle above 10 and without a doubt suppresed.Makuta knew this could mean nothing good, but he wouldnt stand a chance if a battle were to be started.

"And were is Xavier!?" Makuta thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Completely unsure of how to phrase this, Corey swallowed hard and let the words flow out.

"...so, um, if you don't mind me asking..." Corey began, and immediately realizing he had to follow it up with something or else things would just wind up worse than they were before. "......would you happen to know where Bambi is? After yesterday, I feel like I owe him--" Fuck, how do I say this without arousing suspicion or any yaoi-obsessed fangirl out there? "I...feel like I should talk to him about something." Smooth move, you monkey bastard...

"Well, I guess I could take you there..." Faline said, and for just a little, he could have sworn she sounded happy even though he was just wanting to find Bambi.

She's going to take me the fucking long way, isn't she? Corey asked himself.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm

"Banzai!" a voice cried out from the air. Immeediatly Xavier flew in and right into some bushes.After some rustleing, a black fawn stumbled out, Xavier grapling with its neck.
"Annoying little-" It said, swearving his nech, causeing the hawk to go and land next to Makuta.
"Ohh." he said as he got up."I sensed the energy and-"
"And attacked it for no real reason?" Makuta finished for him.But he knew this fawn wasnt ordinary.Its energy was dark.Quite Dark indeed. "Thanks."
"Alright...I wasnt suppose to intervin but I dont think my master will mind..." The black fawn said.
"Realy?No trying to trick us into thinking your on our side or anything?" Xavier said. The bacl fawns eyes grew wide, him obviously realizing its mistake.His expression changed to anger and he got into a fighting stance of sorts (Not as weird looking as Coreys mind you).
"Right to it then..." Makuta said, geting into hso own stance.
"Indeed.My name is Vlad by the way." the black fawn said.
"Everbody likes Kung Fu Fighting!" Xavier yelled as him and Xavier each flew toward Vlad, who ran forward aswell.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Xavier flew for the fawn and it kicked Xavier in the chest sending him hurling into the ground, just then the Owl Makuta dashed for the fawn. The fawn ran for Makuta.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spring actually came early)

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 am

"OK, I guess you know where he is...." Corey trailed, and the two were off. At this moment, Corey sensed the energy that Makuta sensed.

Dammit, now what do I do? Corey thought once he sensed the fight going on. They can't fight as they are, can they?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm

While Corey was prancing around wondering what he should do, Tai Ma's energy had finally flared up enough, becoming a False Super Saiyan... for about ten seconds. "Dammit! Holding a transformation like that is harder than I thought!"
-------------------------
Otis continued the beam struggle with Ralick, with Utonium egging him on. "Go on, Otis! You know that you have the reserves to eliminate him!"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Utonium's urging forced Otis to raise the stakes even higher, the Android began to glow brighter red. Otis' Masenko pushed back Ralicks own beam swiftly and brutally. However at the last minute, the Saiyan abndoned his attack and leaped out of the way. Just barely evading decimation, only to be beaten senseless by a high-speed combo from the Android.

"Interesting, I have never built an Overdrive Core that goes beyond twenty times base power. If I'm correct his current power level is 4,500,000, twenty five times base."

"The squishy merely has a reading of 3,200,000. He be crushed in only moments.

About a minute or two into the one sided fight, Otis tossed Ralick onto the floor which caused him to lose Kaioken, and taunted the helpless Saiyan as he stood back up. "Vegeta claimed the Saiyans are the true warrior race, only to be killed by Frieza. However, Goku is not here to save you Ralick, your heritage dictates combat above all else, yet you disapoint the Master and his guest." The Android pointed to Utonium and Nefarious respectively."Why do you fight if you are only an annoyance at best? In the end Ralick, you are not worth fighting.

Deep down inside Ralick, he burned with anger. The robot claimed he was not worth fighting, the most serious and unacceptable insult that can be issued to a Saiyan. Ralick's rage burned even brighter when Otis mocked Vegeta and the Saiyans in general. Ralick's hair began to stand on end, and developed a yellow aura which in turn made his hair appear red.

"No not again," Utonium thought unable to take his eyes off the False Super Saiyan.

"His power level, it's 5,075,000!" Nefarious exclaimed, the two were baffled, if that is Ralick's power level, that means the Saiyan didn't get weaker since the fight began. The two then quietly cursed plot holes.

"You're going to regret every word you said robot!" Ralick charged towards the Android, who entered a defensive stance.

--------
OOC: Ralick's base PL is still 150k, he was just pissed off at Otis' betrayal. Tempoarally granting him the extra 10k which applied to the Kaioken.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"......." Corey continued his walk, really not wishing to cause alarm in any way. Sure, someone would feel it before too long, but for two radically different reasons, Corey did not want to tell Faline about what he was sensing: 1) It would draw unnecessary attention about what he was to the natives here; 2) It would cause Faline to change her mind on him, whether good or bad he did not know and did not wish to find out either way.

Sorry guys...I hope you two can hold your own until the Great Prince can rescue you... Corey thought to himself.
---------------
"Look over there," said Zach, "Tai Ma over there is making some progress. Can you try again, Ed? Get mad...Think of him destroying everything you love and care about, and replacing it with things you absolutely can not stand!"

"E-ev--" Ed began, his aura turning yellow. "EVIL SOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAPP!!!!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

Makuta rushed at Vlad, shoving his talon into the dark fawns backside,.The dark fawn sent him flying with a awkward looking attack.Makutas talons werent at all sharp due to Disney standards. Xavier went forward, shoveing his "beak" (of sorts) into Vlads neck which surprieingly did damage. After stumbleing back Vlad mearily headbutted him away however, right into a neary tree,.

"We dont stand a chance..I may have to use it..." Makuta thoguht.But it was to late, as Xaviers body began to admit Red Sparks....

OOC: Man Angryslacks I loved reading that post.Seemed very dramatic Very Happy . And FSSJs are poping up all over the place.
Power Levels (Given by SSJ5G, just to get an idea.)
Corey (Deer):6.5
Makuta (Owl): 6
Xavier (Hawk):6.4
Kaioken x2:12.8
Vlad (Deer) : 12
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next