Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

+3
TheToonKing
Dr. Angryslacks
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

Post  LSWBeast Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

While the the others activated andriod 0 (jasper) Ralick laid under a tree like a drunken homo (expected not drunk)

Ralick : Man i can get use to relaxing , but somehow i miss training

*starts looking at the cloud*

Ralick: its been 1 years i wonder how much he grow, maybe the battles over ill go see him.....

I missed you two

Last edited by LSWBeast on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?!

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Everyone is now confused as to what the enemy had said not knowing if they had picked up an enemy by accident.
" Im gonna help ease the confusion here, I was the first android created by Dr.gero he named me android 0 and i thought that he was my best friend. but one day he showed me he second creation and said that i was no longer needed. when i asked why he only told me because it didnt have free will. he then told me everything he was able to do after he was able to create me. I swore him that I would stand against him but it was too late......he used the shut down remote he planned to use the whole time"

Jasper then started to charge a ki ball in his hand and pointed it to the now visible enemy Otis. " But you gave me a second chance to better myself.......and i intend to start now "
----------------------------

back in the city the city everyone is focused on the man floating but before he had a chance to say anything Kale and Tai Ma had charged at him sending the battle far into the air with Eddy and Double-D fast behind.
it showed from the start that Kales senses were far more developed then the others as he was able to keep track of each punch and movement.
---------------------------
Drews anger grew more and more the longer he stared at utonium,

" Just like a saiyan " started utonium " letting your anger get control over you like that......my scanners dont pick up Corey....gone and got himself killed has he? "

Drews anger finally erupted as he charged at the taunting professor.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Makuta finaly picked up Vlad in the distance with his enhanced vision.

"Finaly, it only took about a week to go less then a mile..." Xavier said.

"Quite, filler doesnt have to make sense..." Makuta replied, stateing the completly obvious. At this moment they both remembered Bambi.They looked down to see him till running. But he was exhusted, breathing hard and obvoiusly sweating. His eyes where blood shot and he had a face of determination.

"If I didnt know better, id say he was Saiyan..." Xavier joked.

Saiyan...Of course!This is exactly what Faline finds so irrisitable about Corey, his determination. at least i massuming... but with Bambi showign the determination and will of a Saiyan, maybe this whole Love Triangle can be put to an end. Its not like Corey would be able to live happily ever after with Faline... Makuta thought, as they further homed in on Vlad, who simply stood in the clearing.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't have time for this...get out. Get out of my head right now. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Corey's aura flared up full throttle at this point, at first, an olive yellow color, but then...

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" And just like that, the Saiyan Corey came back into existance, his universal distractions purged from his mind. Corey breathed heavily, his aura fading soon afterward.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Tai Ma swiftly dodged each and every punch from the opponent, noting, "Damn, that kid's got more grit that he lets on!" Kale continued to impress him with each and every one of his movements, almost as if he were the air itself. Eddy decided to attack from the fore, while Edd wanted to use the strategist's tactic of assaulting from the back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"SHUT.."
Utonium went, "Huh?"
"YOUR..."
Utonium lifted his hand to block.
"MOUTH!!!!"
Drew got in a hard elbow to Utonium's jaw, almost shattering it. Zach, also pissed, followed up with a knee to the stomach.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper and Otis engaged in battle. The others made as though to assist but Jasper shouted, "No, stay back! I intend to settle this myself!" They did as he directed.
Ralick felt the fluctating energies as the battles began to escalate. "What the--!? Is everyone fighting!?" He flew to the energy cluster closest to him, where he found the face of his betrayer....
TFS Abridged
Lazy me: Everything happened. That's all.
Real me: DAMMIT GET BACK TO WRITING ON THE BETA!!!
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Jasper launched a sphere of energy at Otis, who casually deflected it."You were deactivated because you were too docile, why Gero's ancestor allowed you to exist after succession is irrelveant. What is relevant is your destruction." Otis dashed forward and landed a kick onto Jasper who was knocked back.

"YOU! I'LL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GET AWAY WITH YOUR BETRAYAL!!" Ralick stormed at Otis full speed, only for the Android to leap to the side at the last second, turn around, and kick the Saiyan into the ground.
-------
Nefarious kicked Tai Ma back and shot a small barrage of ki blasts at Kale, who evaded all of them. Double D charged a Galactic Donut and tossed it at the Doctor. Nefarious made a brief Explosive wave to destroy it. He then blocked a kick from Eddy, before landing a few jabs at the Saiyan.
-------
Drew and Zach's strikes were in vain as it turned out Utonium was a decoy. Or more accurately, an decoy created to resemble Power Prof. The real Utonium landed a swift kick to Zach's side following up with another to Ed's head. Drew quickly destroyed the decoy with a ki blast before turning his attention to Power Prof, who only continued to taunt. "From Changelings to Majins to me and my Androids. The Saiyan race diludes itself by believing they are invincible only to be bested once again. However, all the trump cards have been played. And yet, you still refuse to fold."

Streak could tell this only angered the two further, but he along with Monobrow chose to stay on the sides for now. This was a fight between Zach, Drew and Power Prof and no one else.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Otis was preparing a ki blast to shoot at Ralick when jasper delivered a quick tackle causing Otis to loose focus and balance. he then followed up with quick pace punches and kicks but Otis soon regained balance and was able to blast Jasper onto his back. Ralick then followed sword drawn and began to swing it rapidly at Otis who was able to dodge each swing to then kick Ralick sending him flying to Jasper who was able to catch him.

" Thanks " Ralick began until he saw the red ribbon army logo on Jaspers forehead

he then jumped away from him and pointed his sword " another no good android......just sit there ill deal with you when I am finished with this traitor"

Jasper then thought to himself " If I leave him to fight alone he might not make it.......but if I do join in then hes concentration will be diverted and throw him off his real enemy"

Jasper thought while Ralick battled Otis and after a short time he started to glow and activated the overdrive core x5 and rushed in to help.
-------------------------------
Tai Ma and Edd were able to sneak up on Nefarious while he was attacking Eddy using a simultaneous kick sending him to the ground but they soon say he was heading to a group of people who had gathered to see what was going on. Eddy tried to move as fast as he could but is was not enough and it seemed the people were about to get hurt but at the last moment Kale appeared in front of the crowed and kicked Nefarious into the air again.

" Such speed? " said Edd with in shock while Eddy did not try to hide his dismay to knowing someone moved faster than him
------------------------------

Zach and Drew both continued there attack on the mocking professor still growing angry as hes smile would not go away

" This is bad they are falling into his trap of anger " said Streak who had powered down to conserve energy and being carried by
Ed

" Sometimes the trapper falls into his own trap " said Ed who quickly confused Streak

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm

"A-are you OK?" Faline asked, drawing closer.

"Better than okay...I'm myself again." Corey replied, regaining control. "I lost sight of who I was. Listen, I'm going to tell you right now, that I'm not the one for you. I'm a complete trouble magnet. Bambi has a lot to learn, but he's the one for you. I just had to come in and mess things up for him." Dipping into his bag of tricks, Corey quickly said: "He needs you. I know he does. He needs your help. If you want to give your support to him, you can keep following me. I, on the other hand, must walk alone..."
--------
MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER CONTINUITY Not everyone knows about this yet.
--------
Ronno had somehow managed to beat the others there first.

"You..." Vlad said. "Fancy running into you here..."
------------
Oskuro continued his search for the last Dimensional Stone.
-------------
OOC:
This is how this next battle works: A survival battle. The combatants who survive go on to the final battle with Oskuro (which starts in the middle of next episode) and any of his villain companions that survive. As far as stats go, it's mostly skill-based right now. The stats-based part will start when the U1942 battle catches up. Basically:

The better you do on the skill-based part, the less health you lose.

For the rest of the beta, all attacks are assumed chargeable, and do not have a set base Ki cost.
Ki damage is Strength + Ki Used - Opponent's Defense.
Phys damage is Strength - Opponent's Defense

I'm also giving the TCL system a whirl. For all intents and purposes, anyone who has attained the FSSJ transformation (including those that will obtain it in the near future) have a TCL (transformation control level) of 50%.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Ralick got kicked in the stomach flew backward and was a little fatigue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralick : *Panting*......

Otis : its been a while Ralick

Ralick : it has...otis , why are you helping utonium dont u know that they kill peolpe just for fun

Otis : i dont care as long my master dream come true , that all i care about

Ralick : YOU SON OF A BITCH I CAN BELIEVE I PICTURE AS A FRIEND , YOU DAMN BOT

Otis : Like i said i dont care

Ralick : ARRRGGGHHHH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Ralick screamed in anger , red aura flared around him
Ralick : THAN IF THATS THE CASE ILL JUST HAVE TO STOP YOU, RIGHT HERE AND NOW
Ralick Charged in Anger
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Ralick charged at Otis full speed swinging faster then ever and slowly bushing Otis back. Jasper caught up and attempted to help but was forced back as Ralick send a ki ball into his direction.

" This wont be easy " he said as he rushed back into the fight

This time Jasper was able to join in the fight against Otis but While he fights he also has to dodge the attack from Ralick who still does not know Jasper is truly an allied fighter. Otis took advantage of the situation and was able to land a few strikes and kick them both into a large rock.

" Look i have an idea " started Jasper but Ralick was not ready to hear it.

" shut it you bucket of bolts I dont want to hear it! " raged Ralick
---------------------------------
Eddy who was still angry from seeing Kales display of speed is now showing off his own with movements almost to fast for Nefarious to counter. during this time Tai Ma and Edd watch the fight

" Did I do something to piss him off? " said Kale

" Eddy takes pride in his speed so when he saw you move faster then him it kind of angered him" explained Edd

kale thought for a second and came up with an idea " Maybe we can use this to as an advantage "
Drew and Zach seemed to have calmed down slightly but continued the battle as they had. at the sight of an opening Zach and Drew grabbed the professor and held on tight.

" is that you plan....your gonna hold me to death " said the professor

"something like that" said Zach

At that moment the real Zach was charging from behind utonium with a Raikiri in his hand
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Zach continued chargeing the Raikiri to its fullest.When he finished chrgeing, he transformed into a False Super Saiyan, puching the attack even further. He charged, and Utonium stood his ground. Zach stabed forward with his hand, but Utonium dodged. Zach face showed surprise, but he wasnt done, he slashed not once but twice at Utonium who dodged to slashes to the face.

With a smile no less, Utonium kneed Zach in the gut, dispelling his attack. Zach fell to the ground, flickering out of his FSSJ form and then back into it.

"Damn it!" Drew yelled, undergoing the Saiyan transformation himself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I may just have to join in myselves..." Streak said as he watched Zach take the blow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier, Makuta, and Bambi arrived to see Ronno standing with Vlad.

"What-?" Bambi gasped, seeinn his rival once again, and then began breathing hard from the run.

"What is he doing-" then it doned on Makuta, "... No hes not actualy considering-?" Makuta semi-finished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank watched the battle, knowing he couldnt fight along with them witout any means to power up...

Sonic put a hand on his shoulder, "Dont worry, this happens alot. You just have to trust they can take care of it." he said. This didnt help Tank in the slightest...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

Ralick had continued to bad mouth Jasper but he had heard all that he could take and knew it had to stop. He grabbed Ralick by his shirt and lifted him up slightly.

" Ok that is all that i care to listen to so now your gonna listen to what i had to say " said Jasper " You might not trust me now and trust me I understand fully but im not like the other androids you may of come across "

"Its true, he saved are butts back where we found him " said Sonic knowing full well that they could of taken down the Dark Saibamen.

Jasper then put Ralick back down

"Its up to you........what do you decide?"
Using Eddys anger to their advantage Tai Ma and the others had Nefarious backed to a corner but that that didnt last long as he activated the overdrive core quickly overpowering everyone but Tai Ma who had gone FSSJ at that moment.

"His power just jumped " said kale

"Is a super saiyan transformation " said Eddy (they still not knowing that its not a complete transformation)

"Super saiyan huh? " Kale thought to himself...
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Ralick : i dont need help ..this BASTARDS MMIIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a yellow aura flared around
Otis:I see ..your using that power you did when we fought, this it wont save you

Ralick :We'll see bout that , i either have to bring you to your senses or stop right here and now

Otis :Patheic ... you still dont get it through your thick head

Ralick :What did you say?!

Otis :Your too blinded by the fact that you still believe i still have some goodness in me ...him i played like a fool,but in a way i have to thank you , without you i would have never gotten this power , but now im going to use it end you.

Ralick : THATS IT , IF YOU WONT LISTEN TO ME THAN ILL JUST HAVE TO STOP
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Corey continued to run, though he still was limping slowly.

"Damn that inner self..." Corey grumbled. "Made me go slow on purpose...Bambi's too far ahead of me to make it in time. What's worse, Ronno's Ki is growing again!"
---------
And Corey's statement was true.

"Bambi...looks like I'll have to get through you first..." Ronno sneered. His fur darkened once more, but this time, it turned to a coal black color. His antlers sharpened, and became tipped with red. His eyes also turned red as well.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Makuta underwent the usual Anime characters surprised face.

Ronnos enrgy is sky rocketing! And his apearence is changeing even more then the last transformation!

And Xavier was just as astonished himself.
At that moment, Bambi did somthing noone expected, he jumped forawrd.

And it had nothign to do with his lack of the ability to sense energy.

"I have to do my part... I have to protet the forest!" the Fullblood Fawn said, staring the Darkened fawn into the face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey someone sensed what was about to happen,

"Bambi? What are you doing!" he said, quickening his pase...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC:Hope Toonking isn't too upset after this post.
-----------
Otis was unfased by Ralick's power, and proceeded to activate Overdrive Core x15. While holding back like this made the Android the far weaker fighter in raw power, his alloyed flesh and bone still gave him the edge. The Android scanned all on the Island around him, raised his hand and formed an enormous sphere of orange energy, and launcnhed it at Jasper. Android 0 held out his hands preparing to absorb the attack. However just when it was about to hit, the sphere scattered into a dozen smaller orbs around Otis' foe. Then the balls of energy simply vanished.

"Was that some kind of joke Android?" Jasper questioned, slightly dropping his guard. Meanwhile, Ralick rushed a sword rush at Otis. The Android took more hits than he dodged, but Ralick couldn't even scratch his opponet.

Ralick was forcing the Android toward the direction of the Furries, who scattered to evade the carnage. This is what Otis wanted, the Android went to Overdrive x20. Granting him enough power to knock back his Saiyan attacker. Ralick along with everyone else could only watch in horror in what was to happen.

The orange spheres from before surrounded Tank, then each began to whack the Furry around Spirt Ball-style. All the while Otis coordinated the attack putting addtional ki into the attack. One of the balls knocked him into the air, while another rocketed the Furry higher into the sky by his stomach. This is when the twelve spheres fused into one massive orb, providing even greater velocity.

The other two teams saw this sphere reach into space from their respective locations. Those who fought, were only briefly distracted before conitnuing. The onlookers however payed attention to the orange star in the distance.
------
"I sense someone being lifted by that energy sphere, I'm not sure who though." Kale commented.
------
"That's Tank! Tank's in that sphere! This is like the battle between Goku and Vegeta when Krillin used the Spirit Bomb!" Ed screamed, slightly amused yet still terrified because of who the attacks victim was.
------
Otis put his hands down, and in the sky, the sphere exploded. Turning the sky hellish orange for a few moments before fading, certainly killing its helpless target at the same time. What truly enraged Ralick to his limits was what the Android said afterward: "That was quite a shame really, I wanted to use my new Scattering Supernova attack on you Ralick. Nevertheless at least the gain of your new ally has been canceled out. However, that new ally is Android Zero, and I simply can't leave my primary objectives incomplete."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Jasper: No...........I couldn't stop him......

Ralick: If only I was stronger....

Shade: If only I was there......maybe I could of save him

Zach: How many more ....

Drew: Do we have to lose....

Ed: At the hand if people like you?
Tai Ma: No......

Eddy: I will not...

Edd: Let this happen .....

*As everyone's energy started to raise rapidly*

Everyone: ANYMORE!

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: Jouhny Test: Didn’t see that coming... But seriously I really didn’t see that coming. I don’t have any problems with it I suppose, but a little warning would have been nice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bambi and Ronno charged, and Makuta felt a strange feeling, the same feeling he had at what he didn’t know was none other the Polaris's death... the same feeling of dread came with this sense...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Corey made his way to the others, he sensed Tanks death as well...

Even Drew found himself enraged by Tanks death, powering up his FSSJ form as far as he could and charged at Utonium.

Drew managed a blow to Utonium’s stomach, which managed to draw blood from the Professors mouth. Drew went in for a kick, which Utonium blocked, but the force was strong enough to push him back.

"Hmm...didn’t know you cared Drew." Utonium mocked. "You've grown soft..."

Back at the shrine, the brother of Tank felt, and saw the flash of Tanks death. Even with no ability to sense energy to speak of, Shade knew what had happened.

And he wasn’t happy...

Shade felt a tug at the center of his being...

A inner darkness....

Clawing its way out...

The next second Shade was at the battle with Otis, via Chaos Control.

A aura identical to that of Corey had been engulfed him in his first battle with Mecha Sonic after going Dark, now encompassed Shade....

“You monster...you killed my brother without mercy..."

And the red tips of Shades spines spiked up slightly and turned blue, as did his shirt...

His pupils disappeared...

"Now I’ll kill you!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"...I have to get back home now..." Corey grumbled as he continued running, even with his bad leg now aching terribly from the exertion. "...Even if it means taking Ronno out permanently..."
------
Vlad also gained a dark aura. "You birds...we have some unfinished business, don't we?"
------
Dark Shade: 6,300,000
Otis (currently, unless mistaken): 5,800,000 (OD core x20)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #9: Retake the Balance! If We Don't, Who Will?! - Page 2 Empty Wait...Bambi can fight?

Post  TheToonKing Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:31 pm

To no ones surprise, Bambi was sent back upon colliding with Ronno. Xavier rushed at Vlad, who head butted forward, and Xavier swerved to dodge. Makuta went forward aswell, clawing at Vlad, as Vlad steped back.

Bambi got up and charged at Ronno, only at the last secodn to move out of the way and confusing him. Bambi came back, and headbutted Ronno in the side.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Shade quickly took the upper hand in the battle knocking Otis into the sky and following up with a few chaos spheres That Otis a barely able to dodge. Ralick powered down when he saw Shade attack Otis. he watch the battle but a the same time carefully watched Jasper

Jasper saw Ralick staring at him but was to focused on the battle to care " how long can he keep this up? " he asked himself.
-----------------------
Zach, Drew, and Ed continued there battle all in false super saiyan mode and were continuing to overpower power prof. able to land a few blows every not and then but the enraged saiyans were unaffected.

(over a radio inside the suet) "the situation has gone south we need to re-group and-"

the professors conversation was cut short with a quick punch to the jaw delivered by both Zach and Drew.

" you not going anywhere " the angry Drew said
-----------------------
Nefarious had heard the message and had made a B-line to the professors direction but Tai Ma, Eddy, and Edd were fast behind. at this point had used the anger of losing a second alli to transform into the false super saiyan form. Kale did his best to catch up but still a couple of feet away.

" seems Ed and Eddy have also changed...this power seems familiar......kind of like back in the.....could it be" kale thought to himself.

Kale began to glow gold as hit hair started to spike. at that moment it turned turned a bright orange as he caught up with the others. but they were too focused into taking down Nefarious to care and ask question. they continued following slowly catching it to him.

Last edited by saskestheman on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm

As Corey continued to hurry as fast as he could towards the battle, Faline quietly considered what had happened since Corey first showed up.

".......Does Bambi really need me...?" she asked herself. "........He's...he's...."

Inside her, a voice that had been suppressed by her preceding feelings for Corey, finally peeped out in a shy child's speech.

"......Bambi.....really is the one for me. At least with him I wouldn't have to worry about a violent temper..."
----
OOC: I suggest you all start with the stats, those in G-5. Obviously, Otis's stats are approved, since he's supposed to be a sub-final boss of sorts (story-wise).
I already posted the base level to be 240,000. I bumped Shade down for obvious balance.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Shade appeared in front of Otis and rapidly punched him and then shoved him away byue the face

Shade "YOU PEICE OF SHIT! YOU'LL PAY!!"
-------------------------
Power Prof. was knocked back further and futher as all 3 or the saiyans continued ro punch him "You think *Gets punched* you can beat me *gets punched* because you went *punch*Super Saiyan!!!!"

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Bambi and Ronno continued their fight, with Ronno soon taking an advantage.

"Not good..." said Xavier, making a serious observation. "If this keeps up--" He cut himself off as he dodged Vlad's blast.

"Ugh...Corey'd better hurry up...he can't take this on for too much longer..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Makuta chagred Vlad, only to get blasted away. Makuta landed on his face, damaged fairly badly.

"Darn it..." Makuta gasped...

Xavier charged Vlad, "pecking" away at him. After performing another Aerial Ace, Vlad lands on his side. Xavier landed next to him, breathing hard.

"You dont get it do you...even if I am defeated by you Oskuro will previal!" Vlad yelled, energy spikeing as he blasted Xavier way with anoter energy attack. Xavier landed pretty much out of comision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronno headbutted Bambi in the side, cuting Bambi open with his shrp horns.Warm blood trickled down the fawn...

OOC: Can Disneys characters Bleed? Oh well... And haha leaving you guys to the stat based battle...unti SSJ makes me help.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next