Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Garlic Jr.

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. Empty Return of Garlic Jr.

Post  TheToonKing Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

In a time of peace after the defeat of Chaos, our heroes have scattered to the wind and begun training by themselves or in small groups. As they trained and grew stronger; they had no idea what evil force, long sense forgotten in time, would resurface and shatter there peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in the Earth’s orbit, debris of a long lost Celestial object is reforming threw gravity at an alarming rate.

"Soon master...you will be free once again."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta elbow erupted in flames, shooting his arm forward as he landed a punch to Kales rib cage.

"Just because it’s a spar doesn’t mean you should hold back..." Makuta muttered to Kale.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. Empty Re: Return of Garlic Jr.

Post  saskestheman Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:43 pm

" if you say so " said Kale as he pulled out his sword.

" whoa.....I didn't mean you can try to chop me up " said Makuta with a sweat drip appearing on his forehead.

" Don't worry " said Kale as he flip his sword to the blunt side " This will still hurt a lot ".

Kale charged at Makuta and began to swing his sword. Makuta did his best to dodge each swing " now that's more like it" he said as he grabbed the sword by both hands on it.

" You got good over the years " said makuta as he gave Kale a smile " well I had a good teacher " said Kale as he returned on. Makuta then rose the sword up and kicked Kale away " but you still have a lot to learn " he said as he charged in.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Makuta went on the defensive to counter Kales's sword fighting after that, dodgeing each swing.
---------------------------------------------------
OOC: Gona put up some power levels
Makuta: 67,000 (Suppressed)
Kale: 65,000 (Suppressed)
---------------------------------------------------
Makuta took a chance inbetween one of Kales swings and kicked Kale hard in the stomach, causeing him to drop his sword. Makuta then engulfed his fist in flames.

"Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Makuta yelled, punching Kale in the face, sending the boy flying back. As Makuta went in for a followup strike, Kale placed one hand forward, and with with the other gripped the arm to delivering more energy flow into the one hand. A ball of energy formed, and Kale threw it at Makuta.

"Spirit Ball!" Kale yelled.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Kale launched the Spirit Ball at Makuta who began to fly away from it. " you cant get away from my field of vision " said Kale as he was able to track Makutas energy signal.

" Hes right...I could fly around trying to dodge it but he will always see where I am going " said Makuta as he landed on the ground and prepared for the ball to get close.

" hmm hes gonna try to intercept it? " wondered Kale as he followed with his attack.

Makuta extended both hands and prepared to catch the Spirit Ball " alright come at me " he said
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Corey was waiting somewhere in the Mystic Ruins, cape billowing in the wind.

"Wonder when it's our turn in that gravity room," said Corey. "They've been in there a while, but they're not done yet."

Corey (Weighted): 64,000
------
Just then, Corey chanced to look up, and saw something odd: it appeared as though meterorites were converging in the upper atmosphere.

"That's not normal, is it?" he asked.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Jasper was making his way to Corey and the others who had sent him to retrieve more senzu beans for further training. Jasper however noticed the giant shadow starting to cast over the ground.

" its nowhere near sun down " he said as he looked up to see the large object. " what the hell is that? " he asked as he began to scan the object for further details.

" well its not a solar eclipse..... " said Jasper as he descended to the ground still trying to understand what the object was.

" glorious is it not? " came a voice from behind Jasper surprising him enough to make a quick turn around " what do you- " started Jasper till he was cut short with a punch to the face.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Somewhere in the Mystc Ruins, a Villian in the shadows commanded a large group of creatures.

"Go, attack the one that is alone..." the Shadow said in a Feminine voice.

-----------------------------------------
Kale retrieved his sword and raised it into the air.

"I’ve been practicing the technique. Wind...-" but Kale was cut off, as he sensed the energies of a few dozen creatures.

"What is it?" Makuta wondered for a moment, noticing his lack concentration on the battle at hand.

"There’s a hell of allot of fairly strong power levels heading in Corey direction!" Kale said, sheathing his sword. At that moment, Makuta sensed them to.

"We better get over there, now!" Makuta said, and they ran out of the chamber and flew in Corey’s direction.

------------------------------------------------
Corey was to distracted to notice the fodder appear around him. The appeared like Saibemen, but with sharper teeth and longer limbs. They were Dark Grey in coloration

Demon Soldiers: 52,000

"The hells are these things..." Corey began, and they charged. Corey had just enough time to fly into the air in order to dodge.

-------------------------------------
Makuta and Kales ETA: 5 Minutes.

Corey's has to survive the onslaught till then!

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"Ugh! What the hell is going on?!" Corey yelled, striking a fighting pose. "Ah well, it's not as bad as the last RP I was a part of..."

The demon soldiers charged again.

"There's a lot of them!" the Saiyan yelled. "Where is everyone at? Are they that into training to realize I'm in trouble?" He threw a few green Ki blasts, which were evaded. "They're about as strong as Drew was when we fought the Mechas*!"

*Reference to Drew's base form. This would have to take place in a "What-if the heroes used group dynamics and defeated the Mechas before they used their Super forms/What-if Corey was able to defeat Mecha Sonic in his Dark form?"*

"I don't want to have to take my weights off if I don't have to..." Corey grumbled, axe-kicking an enroaching demon soldier into the ground.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Makuta and Kale continued there track.

ETA: 4 Minutes

---------------------------------------
Jasper traded blows with his mysterious assilant.

"Your pathetic!" the attacker laughed, punching Jasper to the ground." My master wont even have to deal with you at this rate. Master will be pleased with Nutmeg...

Jasper: 70,000

Nutmeg: 850,000

"Your pretty annoying you know that...." Jasper said, and his aura turned crimson, as he powered up his Overdrive Core. He thundered back into the fight with a barrage of punches.

Jasper Overdrive Core X10: 700,000
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Corey continued to fight against the demonic soldiers, swinging a punch to the face of one, and backhanding another. He round-housed one away. Just then, a lot of them tried to charge Corey at the same time from all directions. Corey expelled a lot of green Ki at this moment, blowing them all back again.

"These things are a lot more durable than any henchman I've seen before!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Else where, a pile of dead demons with burn marks and blood is on the ground.

Zymon is standing near the pile with another demon in his hand.

Zymon: So then, These Things were let free by something. *Throws one on the pile* but who let them out of the underworld? It's not Dazarak, I would know if it was. No, it's someone entirely different.

A Demon Attempts to sneak attack Zymon But explodes from Zymon's attack. Zymon then breaks it's spine to make sure it stays down.

Zymon: They're Persistent I'll give em that. *Zymon Senses Corey's energy* And I'm not the only one fighting them! Corey is closest so I'll help him first. *flies in Corey direction* (I hope the others will make it out ok. I mean... If I did, Anyone could.)
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: Saskes is prepareing a post, so im just gona Post Zymons power level, hes not suppresed at the moment.

Zymon: 74,000

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Jasper's second wind against the stranger known as Nutmeg was better then his first try as he was able to knock him back.

" he may have a higher PL then me right now....but I can make up for it with my brute strength " Jasper thought to himself as he clenched his fists.

" I see you were hiding your true power " said Nutmeg as he got back up and charged at Jasper.

Jasper blocked Nutmegs up coming punch as he returned with his own but Nutmeg met it with his own punch. After the Nutmeg grabbed Jasper's arm and began to spin him around continuously before letting him go and his body flew into a large rock.

Nutmeg was again in front of him and was about to do a follow up punch but Jasper was able to free his arm while taking a large piece of rock with it and then freed his leg and kicked him away.

Jasper then fully freed himself as he looked at his enemy " this guy is good.....I should of brought Bolt with me "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 pm

The robotic animal Bolt hid in the trees near Corey, who continued fireing energy blasts.

Stay back for now boy... Corey thought, hopeing Bolt would know better.

-----------------------------------------------
Nutmeg fired an energy blast, which Jasper sideswipped away

"You might just be a challenge!" Nutmeg yelled, fireing a Continues Energy Volley at Jasper, who tried his best to dodge, despite his lower speed compared to the others.

--------------------------------------------
"Ill have to hurry if im gona meet up with them in time" Zymon said to himself, suddenly his puils turned red and he flew at twice the speed.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Corey continued his fight against the henchmen.

"Ka...me..." Corey said, jumping backwards while leading a group on a wild goose chase. "Ha...me..."

He continued until he noticed a group trying to blindside him, at which point he jumped, keeping the blast aimed towards the groups now rushing at him.

"HA!!!!" He threw the beam down at the two groups, hitting them and any of the ones that were stupid enough to wander into the path of the blast.

"That took out some of them, but there's still a lot more left..." Corey said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Jasper and Nutmegs battle continued their battle and Jasper how now taken the offensive.

Jasper punched Nutmeg in the gut but he returned a punch to Jasper's face and followed with a kick that Jasper was able to block as he extended his finger " Dodon Ray " yelled Jasper as he shot a beam or energy from his finger.

Nutmeg was able to dodge a fatal hit but the ray did land a blow to his side causing some damage. " you fight well.....why not join us and follow our great leader? " said Nutmeg

" that depends......who is your master? " Asked Jasper in an attempt to know who is causing the attack on him.

" He is the one....the only.......the ever living Garlick Jr! " said Nutmeg as he rose his hands and stared at then still growing object in the sky.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 pm

"Never heard of the guy..." Jasper said, and he landed a Super Falcon Punch on Nutmeg.

----------------------------------------
Corey had once again switched to close range combat, punching and kicking the Demon minions away. Just then, hey all separated, surrounding Corey again. They placed their hands forward and all began an energy blast.

"There’s no way I can survive all those blasts at once..." Corey gasped, getting into a defensive position anyway.

Just as the blasts were about to be fired at Corey, a wave of flames engulfed the row of demons in front on Corey. Some were vaporized, other shrieked at the pain.

Makuta and Kale landed next to Makuta.

"Looks like you needed our help after all." Kale said

"I could have won easily with the use of the Kaioken..." Corey replied.

"It doesn’t matter..." Makuta grunted.

"Yeah, I can tell there’s a bigger threat at hand." Corey said, crossing his arms. The Demons charged once again.

------------------------------------------
The battle raged on for a good 10 minutes. Corey, having no longer being swarmed by the Demons, was now able to hold his own against the minions. He surrounded himself in a green energy sphere that was spiked. He rammed into the Demons with fairly good results. Makuta blazed through the storms of Minions, switching from one Fire attack to another. Kale blurred around the battle field, sword in hand, and cut threw their numbers.

OOC: Zymon arrives whenever Broly gets on to post.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Jasper and Nutmeg were still in battle and running low on energy but Nutmeg seemed to have more left over then Jasper.

" this is not good.....I am almost out of energy......I have two recovery chips left but I don't want to waist any of them yet " Jasper thought to himself " I guess I will have to use the bullet ".

Jasper rose his hand and put his pointer finger close to his forehead. "what are you doing? " asked Nutmeg who had some blood running down his mouth.

" you'll see " said Jasper as he flexed his thumb causing something to fire out of his finger and into his head. " the fool prefer to kill himself rather then die in battle " Nutmeg thought to himself as Jasper fell to his knees.

It had seemed that Jasper was dead and Nutmeg was about to leave till a flare of aura started to come out of Jasper's forehead. " what kind of trick is this! " yelled Nutmeg as he took a step back.

" I would tell you......but I don't think you will be alive long enough to care " said Jasper as he struck a fighting pose " Just call me Hyper Jasper for now "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Still in Mystic Runs zone, the female who sent the Demon Soldiers against Corey monitered the battle.

"Enjoying the show..." a voice came from behind the femal. She was a recolor of Zangya from Bojakc Unbound. She turned to see a figure cloaked in a brown cloak.

"Who are you!?" she said. The figure took his hood down to reveal the face of Otis..
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 pm

A demon tries to sneak attack Corey but his head was kicked off by Zymon. Zymon lands behind Corey and looks around.

Zymon: You really cleaned house here Corey. But Your energy is pretty low from that Kamehameha. You might need this just in case that happens again. *throws five senzu beans toward corey*

Corey Catches the senzu beans and eats one to restore his energy.

Corey: Thanks. You came just in time. There are way to many demons around. Why didn't you suppress your energy like me and the others?

Zymon: I never trust my enemy. *A power 3 times stronger then the henchman is near* !!! N-No WAY! Do you feel that?
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"Yeah, and it's close...please tell me you noticed the growing mass in the sky...' Corey continued, looking from place to place.
---------
Elsewhere, a demon was silently gathering together some more of the fragments from before.

"How many pieces did that kid blast it into...?" he grumbled, trying to pull together more fragments.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 am

Nutmeg had lost his patience with Jasper and lost control of his rage and continued his attack on the android.

" if you will not join the master then you must die along with the rest of the planet! " roared Nutmeg as he randomly swings his arms at Jasper.

" he seems like a bit of a hothead......he let his rage get the best of him and now his blind spots completely open " Jasper thought to himself as he dodge each of Nutmegs random strikes. eventually Jasper was able to land a punch on the part of nutmegs body that was hit by the Dodon Ray causing the wound to open slightly.

Nutmeg let out a screech in pain as he jumped back away form Jasper. " you......will not.......continue to make a fool of me! " yelled nutmeg who's body began to bulge from causing his muscles to expand.

" well then it seems he is ready to end this " said jasper as he extended one hand forward and one hand back. " Operation.....X "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:15 am

"What will I do if I can't find all the fragments...?" The demon continued, as though talking to himself.

"Borrow" some materials from Earth... said a voice in his head. The voice sounded exhausted, and half-insane.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am

???: (But first, I'll need to make sure my ground forces stand a chance against those 2)
The demon then goes after corey knocks the senzu beans out of his hand and burns them to cinders. He then summons more demons to attack and flies off to "Borrow" the earths resources.

Zymon: DAMN IT! Not only is that hole in the sky getting bigger, but he destroyed our senzu beans. What is that thing doing?

Corey: I don't know. but after we get rid of these demons we'll find out.

Zymon: *summons 3 shadows* No need. these guys will hold the fort here will we investigate.

Zymon and Corey then fly off while the shadows barley take care of the demons.

Zymon: Do you wanna fight him or check that thing in the sky?

Corey: Him. You handle that thing.

Zymon: sure.
Zymon and Corey then fly in different directions in order to get to the bottom of this whole ordeal.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

Corey flew in the direction of where the blast had come from. He looked to the sky above. The object had swelled to the size of a cresent moon. It looked a lot bigger than it should for the moon, however.

"What the hell is that thing?!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next