Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Garlic Jr.

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of Garlic Jr.

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Everyone began to feel a power coming out of nowhere as the ground began to tremble.

"What....What is this power?....." said Kale as his body began to tremble with slight fear.

"Its him....hes coming" said Corey

The sky seemed to be breaking like glass as everyone but Kale looked at it with confusion.

"How could this be possible?" asked Makuta
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 3 Empty Garlic Jr. Returns at Last!

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 pm

As the cracks continued to the form in the sky, a energy from the other side was made clear.

"No! He's coming...." Makuta gasped.

"Just who is this guy!?" Jaspr said looking into the cracks, that still covered the sky.

"Its Garlic Jr.... someone who Goku fought, and later did Gohan. He was trapped in the Dead Zone afterwords each time..." Corey told the Andriod.

The sky shattered, and what was left was a red and black swirling void. Rubble and dust began being sucked into the vortex.

"The Dead Zone's been completly opened from the inside..." Makuta said, face showing the utmost seriousness. A yellow light shot out of the void, and landed a fiew yards infront of the heros, formign a cratar. The sky then turned back to its normal apearence. The heros looked into the cratar, which had only a very small cloaked figure stood.

The figure took his hood down, revealign the face of Garlic Jr.

"At last, I have returned once again!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Garlic JR: ....What's wrong with you with the green eyes? I thought you wanted to kill me first. I guess that was just you talking tough.

Zymon's look of terror faded as he looked around. Corey, jasper and Makuta. They all knew what needed to be done.

Zymon: Listen here, Garlic JR! We are the defenders of the earth!
Corey: Weather we're Saiyans, Distorters, Namekian, or android.
Jasper: This is our planet! We protect it from monsters like you!
Makuta: Even if we lose our lives, we lose them protecting our world.
All 4: So feel The power of the earths strongest! WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!

A Short silence risen as Garlic Jr was mildly impressed.

Kale:.....Am I the only one that Doesn't what to be the next Ginyu force member?

Garlic Jr: * bursts into laughter*
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 pm

After Garlic Jr. ceased hsi laughter, he stood smiling.

"At last...im free... and there is no goku. No Gohan. No Piccolo. None of them to stop me." Garlic Jr. said, lookign at the heros.

"But you still have to face us!" Jasper said confidently.

"As if that will be difficult..." Garlic Jr. laughed once again. And then he began to shake. His body began to grow and chnage color, him becomign a darker green. By the end of his growth he had extremly large muscles, dark green skin and red spots on his head. All clothing that remained where his pants, that apeared torn.

"His power level..." Corey said silently.

"Kaioken Times Twenty..." Makuta said, powering up. "Weve fought against foes who overpowered us greater then this! And we will do it again!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 am

"I hope you're ready!"

Subconsciously, Corey wondered why the hell his cousins, the Eds, and Sonic's gang hadn't caught wind of this yet.
-------
"Got any 4's, Sonic?" Drew asked through gritted teeth. Sonic, on the other hand, looking through the cards he held. He smirked.

"Go fish."

"DAMNIT!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm

"I don't care how big you get" said Jasper as he activated his overdrive core x20 "you are no match for us!"

Jasper charged at Garlic Jr "wait Jasper!" Corey yelled in attempt to warn Jasper of what he was dealing with.

Jasper made his way up to Garlic Jr and threw a punch "Is that all" said Garlic Jr as he threw another punch to meet Jasper's. "What a fool you are to think you would match my power" Said Garlic Jr as he threw another punch that landed on Jasper's stomach sending him flying into the air.

The others were able to catch him "Well that was hasty" said Kale. "look you cant take him in a battle of strength" said Corey "he is different from any other enemy we battled in the past"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Makuta flew full speed at Garlic Jr. , flames encompassign his fist. Ae he reached the Demon, he threw a flaming punch. Garlic Jr. diseapred, and reapered just under Makuta. He precceded to knee Mkauta in the stomach, and toss him aside. zymon charged, now in his Demon Form X20 and threw multipel punches, that Garlic Jr. blocked with a single arm.

"You have got to be kidding..." Zymon said, before being blasted away by a red blast

------------------------------------------------------------------
Otis decided to stop being a prick, and flew towards the battle...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Otis had Garlic Jr. in sight, and prepared to engage the Demon in the distance.

"Dodon Ray!" Otis pointed his finger and shot an energy beam when he was within a few dozen yards from Garlic. The Demon didn't even flinch when the beam pierced him straight between the eyes. However the Android and the others could only watch in surprise when the wound healed itself within seconds.

"Welcome newcomer to your slaughter," Garlic taunted, dashing forward, grabbing the Androids face and smashing him into the ground. "Perhaps I forgot to mention, long ago my wish for immortality was granted by Shenron. No matter how many of you imbeciles appear and no matter how strong. It will only be a matter of time before I wear you down." Garlic threw Otis into the sky, Garlic then appeared above Otis and blasted him towards the other fighters.

"This is exactly what I feared," Corey spoke aloud,

Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Zymon got up trying to keep balance as he slowly lost his control of the curse that began to take effect again.

Zymon: N-no. not...now...I need full control...to win. *Zymon holding his head in pain*

Zymon then starts to chant in an unknown langue.

Corey: What the hell? *looks at Zymon* And I thought Zymon's race was weird before.

As Zymon was chanting, grey lines crawled from his hands to his entire body. the tattoo on his stomach began to Flip upside down. and his voice began to grow even more demonic.

Zymon: *Shouts the last word in the unknown langue then rushes towards Garlic again* *garlic catches Zymon's fist.*
This world......belongs to me....Not you..
Garlic Jr: That voice.....DAZARAK?!? You took over a saiyan's body with the curse?
Makuta: We don't care...what your talking about Garlic. His name is Zymon...And like us, he's a warrior so-

Garlic throws Zymon at Makuta

OCC: At this stage of the curse Zymon is evil.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 3 Empty What the Hell is going on here!?

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Makuta stood up after being hit by Zymon's body. He rubbed his head.

"Hey you ok..." Makuta said, and he put his hand of Zymons shoulder.

"Get...your hand off me..." Zymon said, he jumped back slightly and kneed Makuta in the stomach. "Mortal!"

Makuta droped to his knees, coughing up purple bood.

"Zymon..."

"Zymons not home..." the "Saiyan" said, fireing a purple energy blast at Makuta.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:17 pm

"..." Corey said, looking between the attacking Zymon and the now onrushingGarlicJr.holyfuckhe'sabouttogetpwned!

Garlic responded to Corey's indecision by grabbing him by the face and slamming him through several loosened trees. After leaving him behind, he moved over to Jasper and kicked him twice, sending him backwards.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Garlic Jr. and the "thing" then exchange attacks quickly. But Garlic Jr. Breaks Zymon's arm

???: Lucky for me that's not my arm.
Garlic Jr.: yea but it does make things easier for me. Good luck fighting in a corpse!
Makuta: *grabs Garlic* NOW CREATURE! HIT HIM! HURRY BEFORE HE BREAKS FREE!
???: ......Why should I? *Makuta looks horrified at the creature that used to be Zymon* I'm taking Zymon's body only to have some fun. letting an immortal slip from my fingers that easy isn't entertaining.
Corey: *appears above Garlic* THEN I'LL DO IT!KA.ME.HA.ME. *a kamehameha is charged*
Garlic Jr.: Pretty cool if I do say so myself.
Corey: HA! *launches kamehameha that are homed in on Garlic Jr.*
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Jasper grabbed a hold of Garlic Jr's neck from behind him "you little pest" said Garlic Jr annoyed as he he got a hold of Jasper with his left hand then slammed him on the floor.

Garlic then rose his foot over Jasper who was now on his back "Now I will crush you like the bug you are!" yelled Garlic as he slammed down his foot.

Jasper lifted both hand and caught Garlic's foot before it could do damage to him. "that was close" said Jasper as he struggled to keep Garlic's foot up.

Kale attacked Garlic with his sword in an attempt to help Jasper but Garlic was quick to respond and grabbed the blade with his bare hand and then knocked Kale down to the ground.

"Nice piece of metal you got there" said Garlic as he gripped his hand tighter on it "I wonder if i can make it snap". Kale in a panic of the idea of his prized possession being broken and charged one last time.

Garlic expected the attack and reached out and grabbed Kale by the neck. " (evil laughing) I see this sword mean a lot to you" started Garlic "Will make it even more satisfying to break"

Kale struggled in vain as a tear began to run out his left eye "(in his head) I am sorry dad.....I am sorry I was too weak..". The sword had almost snapped but a surprise attack save it.

Otis had made it to the fight an delivered a knee to Garlic's face knocking him back. in the process Jasper was able to get away along with Kale and the sword was let go.

Otis caught the sword and handed it to Kale "Do not give up till all the cards have been played" said Otis as he turned his attention back to Garlic. Kale wiped of the tear from his check and and gripped the handle of his sword with both hands "hes right...its time I push forward and become stronger".

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Corey flew back, resting. He tried desperately to think of something that could work against an immortal opponent. That's when he hatched an idea. He began to use the Multi-Form technique, until he had six of him; his mastery over the technique negating some of the drawbacks of doing so*.

*Stated in an earlier episode somewhere, might be a prelude to me introducing the Shadow Clone Technique*

The clones each put two hands up over their heads, where green balls began to form. Once enough energy was put into the attacks, the clones crushed the balls flat into discs that swelled with energy.

"If you're really immortal," said one of the Coreys. "Then you should have no problem with dismemberment!"

Garlic Jr.'s face contorted in an expression of slight fear. Twelve discs with razor-sharp edges. Even if he was immortal, if he were to be decapitated, his body probably wouldn't be put back together by normal means*, even with the fact he was able to survive impalement.

"Ready?" a second Corey inquired among the group.

"Leap into action!" a third Corey roared, chucking one of his discs at the antagonist. Of course, Garlic Jr. dodged this handily, but then the other five Coreys leapt into the air after him, the first Corey to speak chucking both of his discs in a spiral.

*We do not know the depth of immortality. That is to say, if the immortality we see in DBZ is comparable to the ones we see in Naruto, then Garlic Jr. should be very worried if his head were to leave his shoulders, since it would render him helpless.*
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Corey’s plan worked to perfection, swiftly decapitating Garlic Jr. while the villain had his mouth and eyes wide open. The head went flying slowly through the air, as the body went limp in the air, falling
-----------------------------------------------------
Makuta, tired of being useless for a few posts, and his owner stop being lazy finally got back up to bat.

We've got to think positive! We have to keep fighting. We...we have to...I have to keep fighting....I have to Win!

Makuta lost all control, a fiery blast of aura shooting of him in a pillar, slowly forming the long neck, head, and wings of a dragon. The ground around him uprooted itself and sent boulders flying away from him as the flames created a crater.

"Oh man, I think Makuta's about to fuck things up worse than I did in the Beta!" Corey said; now back in just one body apparently.

"No...no one could mess things up that bad.." Otis retaliated.
--------------------------------------------------
Abridged Version

Kale: Wholly Fuck on a Fuck Sandwich with Fuck on Top....and a side order of Fuck!"
-------------------------------------------------
Makuta charged, flaming aura surrounding him like a casing.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" he yelled, head butting Garlic Jr.'s limp body in the midsection. The Namekians immediately pierced the villain, creating a generous sized hole in the demon. But Makuta did not stop there.

Makuta's flames faded as he shot towards Garlic Jr.s head. Opening his mouth he let out a blast of flames capable of encompassing the monster Hirudegarn. The blast of fire incinerated Garlic Jr.s head instantly, and Makuta hit the ground, immediately out of energy his Kaioken's red coloration fading from him.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Garlic Jr's headless body crashed limp into the ground, the E Fighters looked onward at the Demon's decapitated form.

"I'm not sure that did it, it's just too easy for someone who is immortal." Jasper commennted about the lifeless body,

"Indeed, if the Demon did not sustain brain damge from my Dodon Ray, it is unlikely that decapitation can nullify his regeneration." Otis added, while the Androids talked, the hole where Garlic's neck had once been began to seal. A malformed sphere emerged from the wound, slowly forming itself into Garlics' head.

"I knew I could survive any mortal wound no matter how severe, however I feared decapitation would permanently inhibit me. Fortunately I had nothing to fear about, and don't think of decapitating me again. If it didn't work this time, it certainly won't work a second." The fully healed demon stood up and looked out into the distance. Garlic saw Zymon launching an attack at Demon Form x20. The demon simply shot a Death Impact at point blank range. Zymon was flown back, reverted to base and utterly Pwned.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"Damn it. That was my best idea. I thought that by seperating the head from the body would render even the immortal helpless. There's no link to his race having regenerative powers, as far as the history goes..." Corey said, engaging in some Bond villain-style exposition. "There's only one option left, then..."

He gazed up into the sky. It was then, someone screamed at him.

"Hey, Corey, how about you keep your eyes on the fight!?" said a familiar voice. Corey turned just in time to catch Sonic, in his Super Form, kick an onrushing Garlic Jr. away.

"Oh, look, a rat has crawled out of the woodwork," Garlic Jr. said.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Corey asked Sonic as he resumed his fighting pose.

"Well...we were playing Go Fish, and Drew kept accusing me of cheating, so I decided to come help."

"How in the hell does that make any sense?" Corey answered Sonic's statement with another question.

"Could Vegeta have shown up to help Goten and Trunks deal with Broly in his second movie?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Did he come?"

"....Fuck it, you win." Corey said. Of course, while the two were arguing, they both failed to notice Garlic Jr. was bum-rushing them, and as such...

BLAM!

Both Saiyan and hedgehog were sent flying backwards by a double-clothesline from the immortal.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Zymon's body then stands up.
Zymon begins to talk to the inner demon.

Zymon: I thought you wouldn't help them. or was my will to help my friends to strong?
???: Neither. I missed my target.

Zymon: Oh look it's Sonic. Who were you aiming fo- SONIC!?
???: Corey of course. Wait, Sonic is here?
Sonic: YOU JUST NOTICED!

Makuta: (I just wanna know who was controlling Zymon. Should I help him?)

Garlic Throws Sonic at Makuta

Makuta: (OH SH!T NOT AGAIN)
Garlic Jr: Now to beat the others.

Zymon: * telepathically to Corey* (Corey, you mind being my extra arm?)
Corey: (good idea. Wait, can't you pop your back into place like a namek?)
Zymon: (Yea but that's only in the other series)
Corey: (What Other series? The GT remake or the one after that)
Zymon: (To much 4th wall breaking, just get over here and help charge my soul wipe)
Corey: (Fine.)
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Finally, the battle got serious. Everyone charged at Garlic Jr. Full force, except Makuta, who was pretty much out of energy. Also, Corey and Zymon pooled their energy together for their Dual attack. Sonic spin dashed all over Garlic Jr. at high speeds. He hit his back, and then sped up to hit his leg and then his torso. It was still futile, as Garlic Jr. blasted him away with ease.

Kale sliced open Garlic’s body with his blade, charged with energy, but the immortal healed instantly and punched the blind Saiyan to his knees, then kicked him away. "His strength is too great..." Kale said, falling down into a sitting position, barely able to move.

Jasper's strength was little to Garlic Jr.s, as they both punched at the same time, there fists collided, and Jaspers arm cracked up to his shoulder. "What am I, Gajeel from Fairy Tail when he fought Natsu!?"

"Nobody watched Fairy Tail..." Otis insisted, then preceded to make his strike at Garlic Jr.. He fired multiple Dodan Pa's, and then followed up with a Masenko. The dust suddled, and Garlic Jr. was gone. Otis cracked a smile, before picking up the Demon energy behind him. One two footed strike to the back of the head sent Otis to the ground, Overdrive Core deactivated as Otis's systems rebooted.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Sonic made his way over to Kale who was also Panting heavily "Pant....Pant....you ok there Kale" asked Sonic "Huff....yeah...just a little out of breath...Huff..." said Kale as he forced himself to get up.

Jasper appeared in front of the two while still keeping an eye on Garlic "How are you two holding up?" asked Jasper. "just a bit tired is all" said Sonic who then noticed Jasper's arm "What about you?, can you still fight with that arm?" sonic asked back. "its still usable but not at 100% is all".

Garlic Jr began to grow a little impatient as he waited how the next attack "well is no one else is going to make a move then I think I will" he said as he opened his hand and pointed it at the three. a large about of energy began to form in the shape of a ball on Garlic Jr's hand "so what will it be, dodge the attack at the cost of your allies lives, or take the save them at the cost of yours?"
taunted Garlic Jr.

"He has no idea of my ability" Jasper thought to himself as he firmly planted his feet to the ground. Sonic and Kale had the same thought but put on a worried face to prevent any hint for Garlic to see.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"Alright, it looks like I don't have much choice..." Corey said, preparing for whatever the hell was to come.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 pm

"The Choice is yours!" yelled Garlic Jr as he shot a ball of energy at the android who had not moved from his spot. "You forgot the third choice" said Jasper as he rose his left hand revealing the energy absorber in his palm.

"And what would that be?" Garlic Jr asked as the ball of energy hit jasper's hand "I take the energy from your attack and use it against you!" Jasper yelled as the ball began to shrink.

"How the hell did you do that!" yelled Garlic in confusion as the ball finally disappeared "Fuck you that's how" said the android as he disappeared and reappeared in front of the immortal and kicked him to the ground.

Jasper then pointed his right arm and Kale and Sonic and shot a soft energy ball at them. "what was that?" asked Sonic "It was some of the energy I just absorbed, it was not a lot but it should of recovered some stamina.

Kale and Sonic got up and noticed they were no longer breathing heavily "Hes right, I can keep fight thing" said Kale "Me too" replied as the both charged to help Jasper.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Makuta was standing up a ways away, still drained. He used what Ki he had to slowly heal his wounds. He knew he’d have to enter the battle soon enough anyway. Otis was still "knocked out", but Makuta knew there was no way he could get him online. Not exactly as simple as shaking someone awake with an Android.

"With the position we are in now, it seems only Otis's transformations will help us here. After all, haven’t seen Bolt sense this began, so Jasper's transformation is out of the picture..." Makuta said, watching Sonic and Kale get up after the energy was donated.
---------------------------------------------------------
Jasper threw quick punches to Garlic Jr.s stomach, causing the later to back up. After a yard or so of distance, Garlic Jr. grabbed Jasper by the sides of his torso, and did a backward pile driver, putting the Android halfway in the ground, feet still above ground level.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Sonic rushed at Garlic Jr., using the Lightspeed Attack to try and even the odds. The immortal was taken aback by the speed of the attacks.

"Damn it...you little rodent!" Garlic growled in annoyance, unable to keep up for the moment.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

As the group continued their attack at the immortal Demon, Otis began to glow an aura that shifted wildly between red, blue and purple before disappearing completely. Everyone was too distracted with the fight to notice the Androids disappearance.

"Initiating system reboot," An outside voice spoke, Otis regained "conscienseness" to find himself in a hallway. It was metallic and cold with a greenish hue, yet it was inviting to Utonium's creation. Otis turned to face his welcomer, a literal cllection of rusted scrap metal with a sole floodlight eye.

"Who are you machine, and what is this place?" Otis calmly questioned the robot,

"First you must be enlightened, please follow me." The scrap bot walked down the hall before stopping at a balcony overlooking what resembled a machine themed cathedral. When Otis caught up, the robot pointed to the ceiling, Otis looked up to see three humanoid figures shooting lightning from their fingers. the blots a combined apparently charging some kind of chip with three symbols on it. "This is the Church of the Machine, and I am Bismuth. We welcome you Project Odysseus, sadly your visit must be brief. Your allies require your assistance, and we have summoned you to help."

Otis wasn't even fazed by the fact that Bismuth had identified him by his true name. "Your hospitality is accepted, but I fear if I don't get back to my friends soon, they will be marauded by the Immortal." Bismuth walked down a flight of stairs with Otis following suit...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next