Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Garlic Jr.

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of Garlic Jr.

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Makuta healing was complete, and he powered up what little Ki he had let..
------------------------------------------------------
Sonic charged one last time, only for Garlic Jr. to grab him by the face, and proced to punch the hedgehog hard in the stomach. Sonic's golden spines and fur went back to there blue coloration, as Garlic Jr. drop kicked him away.

"I cant...believe it..." Sonic muttered, hitting the ground.

------------------------------------------------------
"I only have enough energy for a quick burst, but it will have to be enough!" Makuta said, going into Kaioken Time Twenty and charged at the immortal.Makuta then created fire on both hands, and brought them together, creating a giant explosion in Garlic Jr.s face. "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" he yelled, as he did so. Makuta collasped, out o energy once again, and went back to base form. Garlic Jr. walked out of the smoke, covered in burns. The burns didnt heal, as they werent life threatening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this pont, Corey's and Zymon's attack had to be strong...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"Sonic!" yelled kale as he turned to the knocked out hedgehogs direction. Kale then noticed a spike in energy behind him but it was too late to react as Garlic Jr had blasted Kale in the back at point blank range.

Kale's body dropped to the ground leaving a small crater on impact "damn you!" yelled Jasper as he charged Garlic Jr. the two began to battle for a period of about 30 second before Jasper had burned threw most of the energy he had take from Garlic Jr and lost control of the battle as he was hit by a powerful hit.

Jasper was about to fall but he was caught by Garlic "I am not done with you yet!" said the immortal as he kneed Jasper in the gut then double fist hammered down sending him flying at a great speed.

Jasper hit the ground resulting in a huge crater as he laid there hardly able to move "D....Damn it..." grunted Jasper as oil spilled out of his mouth.

From 5 miles away a blue object was quickly catching up to the location of the others "Oh no...everyone is getting hut really badly" said bolt "I have to get to Jasper so we can combined"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Zymon & Corey: NOW! SOUL KAMEHAMEHA! *fires a spinning Kamehameha with a sparking tip at Garlic Jr.*

Garlic Saw the blast coming but holds it back. Corey and Zymon keep adding power until they feel there muscles Giving way. In that very moment something happened. Something they thought would never happen. Half of Garlic's entire body was blown to smithereens.

Zymon: W-We did it! We were able to weaken him.
Corey: Well Your right there, but it might not last.

Garlic Jr.: *regenerates fully but his power level is cut by 1000* That was clever Dazarak. For somebody like you to actually think of combining energy like that. I'm impressed.
Zymon: W-What? You know Dazarak?
Garlic Jr.: He was the one that allowed my father to live. But enough talk time for you to pay. WITH EACH POINT OF MY POWER TAKEN, YOU WILL SUFFER 400 FOLD!
Zymon: ....Fuck...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Abridged version

Zymon: * censored sounds every second* WITH A SIDE HAX!
Corey:..................................Wow.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Garlc Jr. (Drained from constant battle): 1,600,000

While Garlic Jr. was drained from all the fighting, they exhausted Zymon and Corey were in a even worse state.By the end of his pounding on him, Corey's pants leg were torn at the knees, aswell as half of the torso covered portion. Zymons shirt was completly torn of, and his skin was adorned with bloody cuts, the same as Corey. Eventualy, they both fell before him, Kaioken fading and Demon Form fading away.

Garlic Jr. looked at the destruction rom the battle. Cratars were everywere, cracks in the ground were infinite. And the battle field had the bodies of the heros aswell.

"You fought me at every turn. You managed to do signifigent damage to my body multiple times, to no avail. But it is no use... I finaly win!" Garlic Jr. declared, then broke out in a laugh.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Bismuth lead Otis to a central altar below the painting, where a chip, which resembled the one above except it was blank. "Hold the chip up to the sky, and walk down that hall." Bismuth pointed at a ring of stained glass, "Place the chip in that ring, and bring it back. Then I shall help grant you its power."

Otis did what the robot said, upon placing the chip in the ring, a brief video played on part of the chip, when it was done a red symbol resembling the one on the painting was left. Otis returned to Bismuth, awating further instruction.

"Please standby..." Bismuth took the chip and slammed it into Otis' chest, upon doing so Otis developed a bulky, orange shell of armor. The symbol appearing on Otis' torso. "You have now absorbed the program of Strength, however you are not capable of defeating your foe alone. Android Zero shall recieve his blessing soon enough, and together you shall contribute greatly in the downfall of Garlic Jr."

"There are two more symbols, what do they mean, and why not use all three?" Otis questioned,

"The program of Strength is adequate for your fight, in due time the other two programs will be utilized." Otis was teleported back into the battlefield, and landed a punch on Garlic's arm which teared it right off, Otis then kicked the Demon away leaving a hole in the Demon's stomach. "It is time to finish the fight comrades, I believe I have found a way to defeat this menace."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm

"O....Otis?" said Jasper as he forced himself to stand as the blue android landed in front of him "You look like crap" said Otis. "Speaking of looks....where did that armor come from?" asked Jasper.

"No time to explain, your gonna help me take this guy down" Said Otis as he turned to face the already regenerated immortal. "You are an annoying little smurf you know that" said Garlic Jr as he began to walk to the two android direction "How can I help you if I can barely move?" questioned Jasper.

"With a blessing" said Otis as the sound of a rotating drill could be heard getting closer from behind them. Bolt had finally arrived at the scene "You couldn't of picked a closer place to fight!" ranted Bolt. "Sorry Bolt but I really need you help right now" said Jasper as he walked over to Bolt.

"ok but you have to play with me after this is all over" answered Bolt "hehe...ok you win..." said Jasper "now....Combio Forma!" Jasper yelled causing Bolts eyes to start to blink "voice recognitions accepted" said a voice out of Bolts body.

Bolts body began to glow bright then jumped into the sky then launch itself at jasper causing a bright flash of light. Garlic charged in to the source of the light throwing two simultaneous punches. as the the light faded Jasper and Otis had stopped both his fists with a single hand.

Jasper now had two blue shoulder pads that were glowing and taking in power from the sun and two blue gloves. "the Tables have turned" said the two android as the launched a powerful punch to Garlic Jr's stomach causing a large bulge to form out of his back and a crater surrounding the floor around them. Garlic spit up blood and was then sent flying backwards at a great speed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Makuta couldnt move, but looked at Otis and Jasper, who each kicked Garlic Jr. sending him flying back.

"Jasper has activated the Cambio Forma...but what happened to Otis..." Makuta grunted alowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"I can feel some solar energy collecting around Jasper... he must have went Cambio! Not to mention Otis, whose power is even higher!" Kale said, still in his crater.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Corey was barely able to stad up, and used a boulder to prop himself up.

"From what I know about the boost Bolt gives to Jasper, they should have Garlic beat...but what chance do we have against an immortal..."

OOC: Filler talking
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Otis and Jasper's combined power proved to great for the immortal to handle as they repetitively knocked him around with little effort.

Garlic Jr was able to land a punch on Otis's newly acquired armor but it was shown that Otis hardly felt it at all as he did not move. "You call that a punch?" said Otis as he slammed Garlic Jr down with a single punch.

Jasper was waiting for the incoming immortal with his hand extended up and caught Garlic Jr from the back, much like the way Goku did Nappa. "that looked liked it hurt a lot" said Jasper as he let go of Garlic Jr letting him fall to the ground "but this" he continued as he landed a punch to the immortals stomach causing him to spit up blood and was sent a few feet deep into the ground.

Jasper flew up to Otis in the sky "I wonder how strong a Dodon ray would be in our current state" asked Jasper. "only one way to find out" replied Otis as he extended his finger to point it to Garlic Jr's position.

The two attacks seemed to combine and form a larger ball of energy as the two androids continued to charge the Dodon ray.
"Dodon Ray!" the two androids yelled as a large kamehameha sized beam shoots out and hit the ground as you could hear the scream of pain from Garlic Jr.

after a few seconds a large explosion was caused as smoke and ash filled the air "Be ready for anything Jasper" said Otis as he struck a fighting pose in wait.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Garlic Jr. rose out of the debris panting, "You don't get it do you? You might be able to smash me around just because you are wearing discarded car parts now, but eventually I will wear you all down to the point of death. It is a simple matter of when," Garlic was stretching during his gloat, and while he was bending over backwards a ki blast erupted from his gut. Jasper simply caught the blast and reflected it back to the Immortal. Garlic evaded the blast, getting somewhat frustrated about his opponets.

"In case you didn't realize, I could absorb every ki blast you throw." Jasper taunted,

"While I have an infinite ki matrix, I could fight you virtually indefinitely." Otis added,

"Enough, you will not succeed for I am the true Kami of this Earth, and I will not let you contradict this!" Garlic charged towards the Androids, Jasper caught Garlic and threw him to his Android compainion. Otis kicked Garlic in the gut, leaving the Demon briefly stunned. Using these advantage, Otis clenched his fists to resmeble claws then unleashed a flurry of strikes on the Demon. Garlic was literally being torn to pieces by this offensive, when Otis finally launched a mighty smash at the Demon. Garlic's fragments were shot back into the ground kicking up more smoke.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm

"Ugh, this could go on for days..." Corey grunted, trying his hardest not to fall over and pass out again. "With Otis's infinite Ki matrix and Jasper's ability to absorb it, Garlic could fight them for an indefinite amount of time and still come out losing...The worst part is, since he's able to survive any mortal wound, and even regenerate from it with that immortality wish..."

Corey clenched his fist. "There's only one way to defeat him, but he's not going to be stupid enough to open it a third time after the last two times he tried to...That leaves Option B..."

He gazed up at the Makyo Star. "One clean shot should be enough to vaporize it again, leaving Garlic utterly powerless. But then what can we do with a powerless imp-sized creature that is unable to be killed...?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 pm

"why don't you just stay down" said Jasper "we are the ultimate tag team and just like you we can keep this up forever, it would be an eternity of pain for you" continued Otis.

The dust around Garlic Jr started to clear as a evil aura began to surround his body "You want pain?" Garlic said as veins started to pop out of his muscles "Ill show you pain!".

Garlic Jr began to scream at the top of his lungs as the ground began to tremble and large chunks began to rise into the air. the Makyo Star began to glow bright red in reaction to Garlic Jr.

"Whats going on?" asked Jasper "I am not sure, but be ready for anything" said Otis as he struck a fighting pose. "not good he drawing power from the star!" yelled Kale.

eventually a large beam of energy was shot out of the star and struck Garlic Jr as his body began to absorb the energy. "(evil laughter) Now....Now you will see my true power!" taunted Garlic Jr as a crater began to form under him from the force of his increased power alone.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Garlic surged with his newfound energy, "Perhaps it is in your best interests to withdraw your statements machines." The Demon disappeared, only to materialize behind Otis and Jasper. Garlic grabbed the two by their necks and smashed their heads together, the immortal threw the Androids in opposite directions and spammed ki blasts at both. Both Androids collasped to the ground by Corey.

"Otis, I think this might take a little longer than infinite." Jasper commented while standing up,

"Indeed," Otis replied, "The tables have turned once more, we need to perform a decisive strike at the Demon if we are to succeed."

"Garlic is drawing power from the Makyo Star, if we destroy it, he will be rendered helpless." Corey explained to the group,

"Otis, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jasper questioned,

"If it is combining our most powerful attacks and forcing Garilic into yet another beam struggle, which if we are succsessful would force Garlic into the Star destroying it in the process. Then yes."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:22 pm

"that.....that is what i was thinking......" said Jasper in a confused look "but we need to get him to stand still long enough" said Otis as he turned to face the not incoming immortal.

Jasper and Otis charged in on Garlic Jr ready to continue the fight and hopefully make there plan work. "do not think you can take me on any longer" yelled Garlic Jr as he threw a punch.

Otis and Jasper both also threw a punch in an attempt to counter the immortals and as they both collided it ended in a stand still. "it would seem that you no longer have the upper hand" said Garlic Jr as he threw a second punch to knock Jasper away followed by a kick to Otis.

"shit that moon really did give him a lot more power" said Jasper as he stood "I hope we can pull this off". Jasper then charged to help Otis who was trying to hold his own against Garlic Jr.

Otis was doing his best to dodge Garlic Jr's attack "damn it...how much power did that moon give him" said Otis as he was able to land a kick to under Garlic Jr's chin.

"Falcon Punch!" yelled Jasper as he punched Garlic Jr in the back sending him a few feet away. Garlic Jr was able to catch himself easy after being he in the back.

"im sorry was that suppose to hurt?" said Garlic Jr as he gave an evil smile. "well this will be a challenge" said Otis as he prepared for the immortal to charge again.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Garlic charged, kneeign Jasper in the face and sending him flying. He then punched Otis in the stomach, and slaped him in the face, turnign the Andriod around. Otis's arms were then grabbed by the demon, and Garlic Jr. began to pull.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!-" Otis yelled

"I wasnt aware Andriod felt pain, lets see what your limits are..." the immortal said, pulling even more. Jasper slowly stood up, and ran at the Demon from behind. As the anriod threw his punch, Jr. mearly jumped up, Otis still in his hold. Jaspers punched missed by a mile, and Garlic Jr. went back down for a landing, kicking the back of Jaspers head. Jasper's face hit the ground, and he skidded for a fiew yards.

Garlic Jr. then continued his torture of Otis.

----------------------------------
As he watched the battle, Coreys anger grew, and his energy began to return to him...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 am

Garlic Jr continued his attempt to rip off Otis's arms as he enjoyed the androids screams of pain "Just a little more and you will-" Garlic Jr's sentence was cut short.

Kale was able to land a surprise attack and cut off a part of Garlic Jr's arm giving Otis the right moment to get away by elbowing the immortal in the face.

"you little pest said Garlic Jr as he blasted Kale at point blank range "HAAAAAAAAAA" screamed Kale the blast hit him and the resulting explosion leaving him a bloody mess on the floor barely alive.

"Time to finish you off" said Garlic Jr as his arm grew back but before he could land another attack Makuta stood in the way of the blast and the result was the same.

now both Makuta and Kale were on the ground bloody and close to death. "Kale.....Makuta...No...." Corey said to himself as his anger grew even more.

Garlic Jr was growing annoyed as he walked over to the two damaged heroes but Jasper was arrived to stop him. "I wont let you hurt them!" yelled Jasper as he punched Garlic Jr with all his might, however it was too much for his already damaged arm to take as it broke in two.

"are you ok?" asked Bolt as Jasper was on the ground clearly in pain "I....I'm ok...." said Jasper as he got back up. Otis landed next to Jasper "Can you still fight?" asked Otis "I guess we are about to find out: said Jasper as garlic Jr charge at them.

Cory's anger was starting to reach its limit as his hair began to move in waves and small pieces of rock started to float from the ground.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm

"......Rrrrgh..." Corey grumbled. He clearly couldn't take much more of this.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Otis and the one armed Jasper did what they could to right off Garlic Jr but it was a one way battle with Garlic Jr at full advantage as he continued to knock the two androids around the battle field.

Jasper was doing a lot more leg work to make up for his lost arm as he kicked and punched at Garlic Jr but unable to deal much damage.

even Otis with his new armor was unable to hurt the immortal as he landed punch after punch. "we cant let up" yelled Jasper as he continued his attack "yes but I do not know how much longer we can keep this up" said Otis.

"allow me to decide that" said Garlic Jr as he grabbed Jasper by the head and bashed him into Otis knocking them both back. Jasper was able to catch himself and stood up but was unable to move while Otis was a few yards to the side.

Garlic Jr charged at Jasper with his lifted ready to chop the android "not you die!" yelled Garlic Jr as he swung his arm. at the last second Otis knocked Jasper out of the way but he was unable to dodge the hit.

Otis was cut in half from the waist down, as his body began to drop it seemed like slow motion for his fellow android and the saiyan Corey.

that moment was too much for Corey and his mind snapped. "no more....." said Corey in anger
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:21 pm

"Hm?" Garlic Jr. asked, turning to Corey, not really noticing the symptoms of plot-induced powerup surrounding him. "Do you think you can order me around, little one...?"

"I said..." Corey began, hair fully spiked up out of his face, pupils going blank as he lurched forward, yelling at the top of his voice: "NO...MORE!!!"

A gold aura appeared around him as he began to finish his transformation.

"No..." Garlic Jr. said, for the first time showing distinct fear in his eyes. Images of Gohan ran through his head.

A roaring drunken child, summoning a beam bigger than his entire body and bouncing him straight into the Dead Zone vortex.

A roaring child, withstanding the suction power of the Dead Zone and destroying the Makyo Star with an energy attack, forcing him to power down and face being sucked into the Dead Zone against his will.

And now, another roaring child, aura as gold as that beam that had blown up his power source, pupils as blank as his old enemy's had been during those moments, anger flaring just as the anger had.

"I...I won't be beaten by you! Not again!" In a moment of dementia, Garlic Jr. had mistook Corey for Gohan and charged, only to be met with a foot to the mouth.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Garlic Jr. floated back after the strike, and then threw a punhc. Corey met the punch by lifting his arm. Corey swiped Garlic's hand away then punched the Immortal in the stomach again and again. Garlic Jr. coughed and coughed as the punches continued.

Finaly he grabbed Coreys head, and attempted to throw him aside. Corey didnt budge, but instead pumped energy out of his body, aura exploding around him, sending Garlic Jr. back.

"You wont win...this time I Will Prevail!" Garlic Jr. yelled, punching Corey in the left side of the face. Corey's head was turned by the blow, and blood went down his lip. He turned to look at Garli Jr., smiling. He wiped the blood off, and waited...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Jasper who was the only one awake at the moment was shocked at the power he could feel coming out of Corey "is this really the Corey I remember?" Jasper asked to himself.

Jasper then remember what had happened to Otis "Otis!" yelled Jasper as he flew up to his damaged ally.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Everyone slowly awoke to Coreys power, as Corey and Garlic Jr. exchanged blows.

"There like monsters! One Good...and one Evil...." Makuta said, trying to keep up with the high paced attacks.

-----------------------------------------------
Garlic Jr. slaped Corey to the ground.

"This time no mistakes! I wont even risk opening the Dead Zone! I kill you all, starting with you!" Garlic Jr. yelled, laughing afterwords. His body eminated a flowing aura, that slowly condensed into a black sphere around him, with red electricity.

"Ka...Me..." Corey said, prepareing a Kamehameha with his remaining power, the energy cracking the ground and sending the pieces floating around him.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 am

"Ha...me..." Corey continued, charging his attack even more.

"I will turn all of you into dust!!!" Garlic Jr. yelled, sending out a large red and black beam from his aura.

"HA!!!!" Corey screamed, releasing the beam. The two beams, black and blue, met in the middle where they discharged a violent shockwave, kicking up a huge load of debris.

It was then, everyone not in the struggle noticed that Garlic was directly in front of the Makyo Star, a mistake that he had made the last time...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

The beam struggle grudged on, both fighters on equal foot.

"Its no use! I am Garlic Jr...I am a God!" Garlic Jr. yelled, pushing more energy into his attack.

"There comes a time...were even a god must....FALL!" Corey yelled, his beam overpowerijg Garlic Jr. the beam came up to Garlic Jr. to the the point only the ball of energy protected him.

-----------------------------------
"He's useing the energy to block Corey's Kamehameha!" Jasper said aloud.

"And with the energy drain that form brings, Corey will be out of the fight before that monster..." Makuta said, looking into the eye of the stormy battle.

"He has throw everything he's got at him, all at once..." Sonic suggested, looking pretty beat up.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:33 pm

"He's right in front of the star..." Corey mumbled to himself. "But if I'm able to push him into it, destroying the star...then he'll still be alive, just weak enough to be juggled indefinitely by Otis or Jasper..."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his solution, a glowing white ball in the sky. As Garlic Jr. roared to life above him, Corey shifted his full attention back to the demon, and gave a final shout.

"Enjoy eternal pain, you immortal bastard!!" he yelled, pushing every just about every last ounce of Ki he had into the attack. He saved the remainder for a critical purpose...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 4 Empty The End to the Madness

Post  TheToonKing Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Garlic Jr.'s defenses collapsed instantly, as he was encomppased by the glue light. He shot back, on the tip of the beam and crashed into the Makyo Star. He stayed on the less then a second before the immortal and the blast shot threw the Makyo Star's other side as the star exploded.

-------------------------------------------
"Have to curve it just right..." Corey grunted, pushing the last of his power into the blast as he curved it toward the solar systems Sun.

--------------------------------------------
"What is he..." Kale said, laying on the ground.

"Could he be..." Makuta said.

"The Sun..." Otis grunted in his damaged state.
----------------------------------------------

Garlic Jr.'s power began to fade from the lose of the Makyo Star, and his exaustion made him revert to his small child sized state.

"This cannot be..no matter, I will simply return once again, there is no stoping an Immortal!" Garlic Jr. yelled. And as Garlic Jr. felt the heat of the Sun burn him as he touched the edge of the star, he realized what the Saiyan had planned.

"NO! Impossible....he can't..I am.... GARLIC JR.!" the demon yelled, as he was pushed far into the sun, and turned to ashes.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next