Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Garlic Jr.

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Return of Garlic Jr. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of Garlic Jr.

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Both Nutmeg and Jasper were charging an attack, Nutmeg had his hands pointed at Jasper while an energy ball was growing in front of it. Jasper's right hand was pointed behind him shooting a soft Ki beam while his left hand was pointed as Nutmeg glowing brightly.

" I gave you a chance of survival.....a chance to witness the glory of Garlick Jr but you refused and because of it you must die! " yelled Nutmeg as a wave of energy shot from his hands.

" X Burner..... " Jasper said calmly as a stronger blast of energy shot from his other hand.

The two attacks collided but it showed quickly that Jasper's X Burner had the upper hand as it pushed its way to Nutmeg.
" no!......Its cant be!.....RAAAAAHHHHH " Nutmeg yelled as the attack engulfed his body seemingly turning it to stone.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

After leaveing the Shadow's to take care of the Demons, Makuta and Kale went full speed in Corey and Zymons direction. Makutas Red and Black aura was flared, as was Kales Silver aura.

"Zymon sure showed up at a good time." Makuta commented as they flew.

"Yeah, and its a good thing he can somehow spawn slightly overpowered Shadow things." Kale said, pointing out a slight Plot Hole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes! Its almost complete....." the Demon who was creating the moon like object said, arms raised in a Spirit Bomb chargeing esc. pose.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 pm

"I am an Android created to kill you, Invader of Earth I am going to kill you." The Yamcha-like machine announced, who began to glow red.

------
Sweets:
PL:950,000

Otis OD x14:
-------

Arrogant robot, I guess I'll have to see what wrong with you when I'm done dissassembling you." Sweets returned, Otis charged forward sending a bombardment of punches at the female. Sweets was able to hit Otis with a green lightning bolt from her head, paralyizing the Android. Using the time alotted, Sweets flew off attempting to regroup with Margerine at another front.

----
OOC: Short post, but lazy as ever.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Jasper stood in front of the stone body what used to be Nutmeg "Well now that hes out of the way I get back to the others" said Jasper. "well I cant just leave a statue of a demon standing here" Jasper punched the statue causing it to crumble to the ground then began to fly his way back to the training site.

"I sure hope Bolt is ok....the kid could not handle himself well in a fight alone" worried Jasper as he took a recovery chip and increased his speed.
--------------------------

From behind a wall a small robotic looking animal similar looking to Tesrat from megaman ZX Advent but with a blue color pallet.

"hello....Corey?.....anyone?" said Bolt with the voice of a scared child. "they just left me here all alone......well not I am not going to take this sitting down I am " one of the dead demons fell next to Bolt scaring him into rolling away to Corey and the others power levels.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

The ground cracked below and began to rise into the sky to unite with the moon object above.

"That's it," Corey grumbled. He took off his weighted cape, allowing it to fall behind him. "Time to find out what the hell this is all about..."

He then felt a strong energy nearby, his mind cleared. He raced into its direction...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Makuta and Kale were going full speed toward Corey and Zymon, and they had nearly cuaght up. The former Saiyan's green aura was visable in the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------
In some strange red void, and short cloaked figure laughed evily.

"I am almost free... hurry Margirine hurry!" the figure yelled, prodcasting his mind to a Demon on Earth.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Jasper eventually made it to the mystic ruins where he noticed the dead demons.

"well looks like I was not the only one having fun" said Jasper as he looked around.

"no sign of Bolt or the others so they must be heading in the direction of that thing in the sky" He continued while looking at the nearly moon sized object.

Jasper took off in the direction the others took at full speed ready for whatever battle is awaiting.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Zymon appears in front of the void with his hair almost standing up.

Zymon: Yea. He better hurry. *charges energy in both hands* Because when he's done with what ever he's doing, I'll take you down!

???: Are you sure little one? You do know who your talking too right?

Zymon: Is it important? Your evil. I won't stand for that.*lightning appears* You know what? Tell me your name anyways. *demonic voice* I want your tombstone to be accurate!
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 pm

OOC: Broly ur post brings some inconsistancies....mainly the Dead Zone isnt open, so theres no Void.

Do to the last post, Makuta and Kale caught up with Corey, and they all saw Zymon seemingly talking to himself.

"Who is he speaking to..." Kale said, senseing no energy.

"Not realy important at the moment." Corey muttered.

"Kale, ive got a feeling somethings about to go down. Best we power up to maximum..." Makuta said, red and black aura surrounding him.

"Right on!" Kale yelled, silver aura glowing around him. There power levels rose to just below Corey's, who was the strongest present.

"And how right you are..." a voice came from above, mockingly.

A Demon was visable from a ledge higher above them. He looked like a Full Power Bojack, but grey and with a pony tail. His eyes were red and his black pants were in tatters.

"I, the mighty Margirine, shall raise the mighty Garlic Jr. from his cage. You are almsot free master, you are almost free!"

"Did he say..Garlic Jr...!?" Corey said, eyes wide. He reckongnized the name just like everyone seemed to know of the happenings of DBZ.

Margirine: 1,125,000
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm

After a minute or so, Otis was able to move once more. The Android was able to easily track down Sweets thanks to an internal scouter, which indicated that she didn't flee very far. Otis kicked up to Overdrive x16 in an attempt to make a decisive attack on the demon female. Spotting Sweets in the sky above, Otis charged up cyan energy in his eyes. Margerine, knowing that she may have to defeat her foe on her own charged up an attack resembling a Shoot Blaster.

"Even if I die, the Master will be here soon to bring your reckoning." Sweets shot fired the ki attack, Otis in return shot eye beams from his eyes. The eye beams were quickly engulfed in Sweets' attack, not even slowing it down. "You call that eye beams?" The she-demon taunted,

"Yes, I do believe it is." Otis replied before holding back the beam, still using his eye beams. Sweets' hands began to solidify in ice, slowly reaching up her arms.

"H-how is this possib-b-ble!" Sweets stammered, as she was unable to stop her ki attack, she noticed a beam of cyan light radiating at her hands.

"My Cryocalypse Ray was not consumed by your energy wave as it is not ki, but Elemental Energy. It not only prevents you from moving your physical body, but from controlling your ki. Hence the fact you are still expending energy into your futile attack. Sadly unlike ki, I can only use so much Elemental Energy at a time, it's quite unfortunate I had to exaust my reserves on you."

Within moments Sweets was encased in a shell of ice, and Otis prepared for a kick and charged straight toward the helpless demon.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"Kaioken...times fifteen!" Corey yelled, charging in. It wasn't long, before Corey was thrown out of melee range. "What the hell...?! It was like I struck an invisible wall?!"

"In case you didn't figure it out yet, I can manipulate gravity to my fitting...." Margirine stated.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

"Thats an odd ability...." Makuta said. "Kaioken Times Fifteen!" he then yelled, red aura surrounding him. He charged, and landed a flaming kick, and then found himself forced int othe ground from an invisable pressure on him.

"Its so much..." Makuta grunted.

"Well why are you so surprised. My skills are enough to recreate the remians of the Makyo Star..." Margirine taunted.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Kale was trying to get an understanding of the gravity shifting "it seems like he has a 360 degree angle of control"

Wind started to flow around Kale's katana as he extended his arms upwards "I guess we will just have to see how much it can take"
Kale said as he activated the Kaioken.

"Wind Scar!" He yelled in an echo as the attack was released from his blade and heading to margarine and collided with the gravity field.
-----------------------------
Jasper could scene the energy readings from the area

"Damn it seems shits about to go down" said Jasper as crimson arua started to surround his body "Overdrive Core x10" he yelled as he began to fly faster to he friends in need.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 am

"How do we stop him...if Garlic Jr. returns, it'll be fighting an immortal enemy. He can't be killed through normal means..." Corey said, watching the pieces of earth rise into the sky to assist in re-forming the Makyo Star.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Sweets began to have a sense of power growing inside her, as if the Makyo Star was being rebuilt and can allow her to change the tide of the fight against the Android with ease. She could already feel the ice crack under her power, and soon Otis will suffer a gruesome fate.

These thoughts occured for about a few miliseconds before Otis shattered Sweets into a thousand pieces. Otis made a brief Explosive Wave to smash the fragments into powder, before setting off towards a gathering of ki signatures in the distance.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Makuta was still trapped under a force of Gravity much greater then his training imit.

"I cant afford to slip up now...have to get up..." he muttered to himself.

At the same time, Corey flew at Margirine. With a rasie of his hand, more intensive gravity pushed Corey down to his feet. But Corey didnt let this stop him, as he continued his assault by running at him on foot. When he reached the Demon, he threw punches, but the Gravity made them seem insignifigently slow as Margirine dodged by swaying left and right.

With a flick of his wrist, Corey was sent flying back. Kale charged, only to be sent flying back just like the former.

"He has got to have some kind of weakness!" Kale said in frustration.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:20 pm

"Almost there...the energy from the rejuvenating star is giving me the extra strength to do this..." Margirine continued. He then formed some debris together into a large rock using the forces of gravity...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Kale continued to look for a weak spot in margarine's gravity field while Corey followed by Zymon charged in for another attack.

"You fools just don't understand do you?" Margarine said in a evil grin "You cannon defeat me"

Margarine extended both hands pointing one to Corey and one to Zymon. The two were unable to move an inch as Margarine began to laugh.

"I have enjoyed toying around with you but it is preventing me from completing the star and freeing my master" Margarine started to close his hands and Corey and Zymon began to grow uncomfortable.

"So I think I will just crush you two and then move on to your-" Continued Margarine but he was cut short by a sound from behind him.

It was Jasper who had made it to the fight and was preparing to hit Margarine as hard as he could. Margarine dropped his focus on everything else around him so he could dodge Jasper's attack, this freed everyone from his gravity manipulation.

After that a light bulb seemed to of popped up in Kale's head "I get it now...."
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Margirine focused his attention on Zymon and Corey, not expecting Makuta to launch a fiery kick at his side.

"Fire Dragon's Claw !" he tyelled, as the kick connected. The attack did damage, but didnt stop Margirine from launching Makuta away.

Now I just need to figure out a plan to exploit this weakness... Kale thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 pm

"..." Corey thought, just seeing what had happened. So...he has to focus on one target at a time, or he won't be able to manipulate gravity to his liking...

He looked towards the sky. Somehow, he knew.

The Makyo Star was literally almost whole...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"Everyone gather around me..." said Kale "I have an idea"

Everyone flew up to Kale's locations while still keeping a careful eye on margarine "Ok so what do you have in mind?" asked Jasper

"Back when Jasper attacked him he lost focus on everything else so you guys were able to get away" said Kale

"I get it, his powers are limited to his focus level" said Makuta "Then all we need to do is take advantage of it"

"Well we know the what...but we need to figure out the how" said Corey

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

They conversed for a minute or two, and they had a slight plan. Makuta flew infront of Margirine, and landed.

"It's no use you know. I have accounted for everything.I know of your weakness's. I know that you can ony use Fire attacks for example." Margirine yelled, eyes widened crazily. Makuta did a bit of a chuckle.

"Is that what you think..." Makuta said, and he put both hands to his left side, cupped. " You obviously havent seen me fight until recently. Ive only chosen to fight with my flames in order to train..."

Blue energy formed a ball in his hands.

"I am completly capable of useing my Ki in its raw form, just like the others." and the light began to grow brighter.

"So this is what you get, for underestimating not just me, but all of us!" Makuta yelled, launching large Kamehameha Wave at Margirine.

"It wont work!" he yelled, as a wave of gravity pushed the blast into submission. Makuta continued to push the energy, and it slowly crawled towards Margirine.

"Kaioken Times Seventeen!" Makuta yelled, aura flaring upward greater then before.

"HAAAAA!" Margirine yelled. The result in both of them adding energy to there attacks resulted in the Kamehameha Wave exploding, and it was just close enough to Margirine to be caught in the explosion, and sent flying. Margirine was in complete disarray. Jasper and Zymon charged, and Margrine, still flying backwards, stoped them in mid air.

Kale charged forward, sword covered in yellow energy...

Coreybegan to charge a green orb of spiraling Ki...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm

"Eat this!" yelled Kale as he got within cutting distance of margarine.

Margarine did his best to dodge but Kale was able to cut open his chest "Damn you!" margarine yelled as he fell back

"Ok guys your up!" yelled kale
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 pm

As the Rasengan continued to be charged, a coating of fire soon formed around it. In no time at all, the fire swirled into the Rasengan, elementally changing it.

"Fire Release: Napalm Spiral!" Corey yelled, charging forward, crying out "Kaioken times 20!!" Leaving a trail of flames behind him as he charged Margirine, the Saiyan soon reached his target, and struck the sliced-open cut on the demon's chest with his Rasengan. Corey eventually threw the Rasengan away, where, after travelling a short distance, it exploded in a massive fiery explosion...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Margirine stood ,nouth wide open. He was heavily burned, covered in soot. His ponytail had been blown off, and his har lay down to his shoulders, was burned aswell.

"I couldnt...have been defeated...." he murmered. The hero's crowded around him.

"Well you sorta just did." Kale taunted.

"It's over Margirine, Garlic Jr. will not be brought back." Corey said. Margirine stood up, and put his hands in the air.

"Your wrong....oh so very wrong..." Margirine muttered, a white ball of energy forming around him.

"What is he doing!?" Makuta shouted, beign blinded by teh light. After half a minute, a blast of white energy shot up from Margirine and hit the Makyo Star. The Star'r gravity increased instantly, and the final pieces fit into place.

Margirine collapsed, dead. The Makyo Star was whole once again.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next