Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's.

2 posters

Go down

Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's. Empty Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's.

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 pm

See third post for pointers.

DO:
-Keep real to the current storyline
-Post with proper prose
-Be patient

DON'T:
-Be an asshole about your boost (WTF MAYN I DID GUD)
-Post with terrible prose
-Post Rule 34 as your training post. You will be penalized in some form for violating this rule. I mean it.
-Spam the fuck out of the GM's (me and TK for now) asking for boosts. We are the ones grading your RPs, after all.
-Fill your training post with cliches and bullshit.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's. Empty Example of a Bad Training Post

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Lakra punched at the air 15 times, then kicked the are 24 times. He decided to do some more hardcore training, and put a realy big boulder on his back. He ran for 14 miles easily, and then ran another 38 miles until his legs hurt. He pushed himself even more and went 162 miles before he fell over. Lakra rested for 5 minutes and then ran another 249 miles! He took the boulder on his back off, and found he was 10 times stronger! Lakra charged a Kamehameha, and used it to destroy half of the forest. But he had to be stronger. Lakra got another boulder that was 50 times heavier, and he han 1,000 miles! When he took the boulder off, he turned Super Saiyan, then turned Super Saiyan 2 by powering up to his fullest!

"Now im strong enough to finnaly defeat Goku!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's. Empty Re: Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's.

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 pm

A good Roleplaying post will net some big bonuses.

What we look for, as of Dec. 30, 2011, in these training RPs is:

1) Realism
-No, your character can't fucking defeat Goku. No, your character is not inherently the Legendary Super Saiyan. No, your character's power is not maximum. No, your character can't have sex while training. No, you can't randomly gain Super Saiyan levels during your training (unless specifically noted). No, you can't randomly have all the Chaos Emeralds/Dragonballs on hand when you train. It has to be relevant to the current storyline.

2) Legibility
-What this means is...your post doesn't have to be 100% grammatically correct, but we have to be able to know what the hell it is you're trying to say your character is doing for his training. n01 w4nt$ 2 c a r-pee tiped lyke this. Or tihs. Or in a foreign language. Sorry, you have to be able to at least have coherent English prose if you're going to be doing any serious writing.

3) No Bullshit
-See realism for points. I'm well aware this is redundant given item 1, but I feel like reinforcing this point. No. You can't fucking blow up the Earth during training. I don't care how realistic that would be in certain regards.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's. Empty Re: Sample Training Roleplays: The Do's and Don't's.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down