Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered Empty Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"So, do you guys believe you're Saiyans, yet?" Corey asked.

"No!" Eddy yelled back, perhaps a little too loudly. "Though those tricks you've showed us..." A mental image of each of the Eds dating Nazz played in each of their respective heads. This particular one was flexing his muscles, which comically grew to five times their normal size, causing the imagin-Nazz to swoon.

To this, Corey facepalmed.

"Man...what will it take to get through to these guys...?" Corey said. As of on cue, strange beings shot into the sky above the heroes...
-------
Boosts for training period:
Vets: +10% to current PL
Trainees (except Eds): +20% to current PL
Ed: +150 PL
Edd: +50 PL
Eddy: +100 PL
Kids: +50% to current PL (as in, Gohan's kids; basically means their PL is 300)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered Empty Re: Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Makuta and Kale flew threw the sky's, Makuta in a straight line, Kale happily circling around, enjoying the feel of the breeze.

"Are we really going to see some of you old friends?" Kale's asked.

"It's been a bit over five years sense I last saw any of them. Sense you've been working so hard on your training I figured you deserve a break." Makuta replied.

"So who is it anyway?" Kale asked. Makuta had told him stories of the war, so he knew all of the former Earths Special Forces names.

"Not sure, we've all increased in power, and its been so long. But as you can tell, there are four high power levels, with one the definite strongest of the three." Makuta replied again, as they flew.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered Empty Re: Episode #7: Years' Peace, Shattered

Post  saskestheman Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"Everyone on your guard!' yelled Jasper as he looked up "what?" said the eds as they looked up too. "corey was first to notice what they looked like as he had a face of disbelief "It cant be..." he said as the figures landed around them.

the Enemy's were revealed to be androids who had the appearance of Tien but with grey skin "Dammit, not this again!" yelled Corey in anger "where the hell did these guys come from!" yelled Jasper "no time to worry about that now, here they come" said Corey as the androids charged to attack.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:20 pm

The family of four sat outside eating there food at a restaurant.Savannah and Alysha ordered surprisingly different food, and Terra and Alicia had just finished. They prepared to pay the check, waiting for the waiter to come.

"We nee to come here more often!" Savannah laughed. Alicia then cleaned off her daughters face. Two waters walked past with tray of food, attempting to whisper but talking louder then they meant to.

"So, did you see that shady guy in the trench coat..." one said.

"Yeah, he seemed all secretive and angry, I think Utonium was his name..." the other waiter replied. Terra and Alicia went completely silent, as there children ate loudly.

"You don't think..." Alicia began, but Terra had already gotten up to talk to them.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

The Eds scrambled to get out of the way, but a flash of realization entered Corey's subconscious at this point.

"Hold on, Eds!" he called out. "You're not going anywhere. You're going to stay right here, and help Jasper and me out..."

"C-Corey!?" Edd interjected, though he remained rooted to the spot nonetheless. "W-We can't fight these things--"

"You've been training with Jasper and myself for a while now. I'm positive you guys can handle this! Just remember what we taught you, and you'll do fine..." Corey responded calmly.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"There energy just increased...as if.." Makuta said aloud.

"Yeah and those other things just got there!" Kale said. Makuta got confused, there weren't any other energy signatures that he could sense...

"Man, they don't even seem like they have Ki, it's something else... any idea what they are?" Kale spoke up. Makuta stayed confused, but didn't speak up about it..

I may not know what he's speaking about, but Kale's not one to joke around about this..

"I'm feeling a bit uneasy, let's fly a little faster..." Makuta spoke up.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Elsewhere, Drew, who had been enroute at Corey's request, sensed Corey's spike in Ki.

"What...?" Drew asked, stopping. "Corey's Ki, and the three others' just went up..."

"...And I'm not sure, but I think I sense Terra's Ki...not exactly in battle mode, but he seems...distinctly apprehensive about something."
-------
Corey [* x 4]
PL: 1,194 HP: 1,194 ATK: 352 DEF: 352 SPD: 490
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Jasper [* x 4]
PL: 1,071 HP: 1,071 ATK: 556 DEF: 295 SPD: 301
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Ed [* x 2]
PL: 900 HP: 900 ATK: 350 DEF: 275 SPD: 275
-Basic Ki Attacks (+.5% ATK/+1% SPD)

Edd [* x 2]
PL: 800 HP: 800 ATK: 200 DEF: 350 SPD: 250

Eddy [* x 2]
PL: 850 HP: 850 ATK: 250 DEF: 250 SPD: 350

Drew [ENROUTE]

Makuta [ENROUTE]

Kale [ENROUTE]

VERSUS

Prototype Android Horde 1 [* x 4]
HP: 3,500 ATK: 200 DEF: 100 SPD: 200

Move Order
Corey (490)
Eddy (350)
Jasper (301)
Ed (275)
Edd (250)
Prototype Android Horde 1 (200)
----------------
Corey began flying towards the silver Androids, calling out: "Follow my lead!!"

He flew through the crowd, and clotheslined the heads off two of the Androids without even breaking a sweat.

Corey attacks the Prototype Android horde, inflicting 1,239 damage! (3,500 -> 2,261)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

One of the Androids defected from the horde and flew at Eddy, punching him hard in the chest, Eddy went sprawling to the ground.

"..." the Android remained silent.

"Eddy?" Ed said, seemingly about to cry.

"You...FUCKING PILES OF SCRAP!" the nearly bald boy yelled, rising to his feet, guns a blazing. His green aura was surprisingly solid for his level of skill. Eddy ran at the single android attacker, disappearing into a blur of motion as he kicked the android to its allies.

Eddy attacks Prototype Android Horde 1, Inflicting 625 damage! (2,261 -> 1,636)

Jasper's Turn!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Jasper stood in place in deep thought "Androids.....like me..." he thought to himself as he stared at his friends doing battle with them.

Jasper rested and gained 2 BS
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Ed ran towards the crowd, despite Edd's pleas to stop. He grabbed one of the Androids at random, and threw it down to the ground after a large jump. The impact of the throw caused the poor bastard to come apart at the seams.

Ed attacks the Horde, inflicting 1,225 damage! (1,636 -> 411)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Edd, to scared for physical combat, decided to fire a ki blast into the group.

"Concentrate my energy, shape it, fire...concentrate,shape,fire..." Edd chanted, creating a blue ball of ki. "Concentrate, shape...Fire!" he finished, firing the blast into the crowd. The blast left the Androids cracked and weak, some destroyed entirely.

Edd attacks with Basic Ki Attack (2 -> 0) inflicting 408 damage! (411 -> 3)
-------------------------------
Terra walked back, stern face.

"Well?" Alicia asked. The kids weren't paying attention while they ate there ice cream treats.

"No doubt about it... he was here a few hours ago..." Terra said.

"Well? What are we going to do?" Alicia asked, motioning to the kids slightly.

"It's Utonium, we have to find him..." Terra replied, sighing.

Elsewhere, a scientist looked one a monitor showing what his spybot was seeing.

"Well? What are we going to do?"

"It's Utonium, we have to find him..."

"Damn, seems I've been discovered..."

"Huh, i'm sensing what can only be Terra and Alicia nearby..." Tai Ma said to Zymon, who was about to begin the spar.

"As in your friends from the School Wars" Zymon said, getting out of fighting stance, and attempted to pick up on there energy.

"Yep, what do you say, wanna meet em?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Just then, without warning, a Ki blast came from the skies above, purple (?) in color, destroying the last of the first horde.

"Wha...?" Edd asked. "But who...?"

"Don't try to see with your eyes. Use your Ki, and see with your body..." Corey stated.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Then this means...Kale was sensing those Androids...strange Makuta thought to himself as he landed...

"Glad to see you haven't slacked off Corey, Jasper." Makuta said.

"Well, having three pupils isn't the easiest way to get stronger, but iv'e managed." Corey replied.

"I think I know what you mean..." Makuta said, as Kale landed beside him.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Corey looked at Kale in surprise as he saw his tail "you were training a saiyan?" asked Corey in a smile "yup.....it took a while to get him battle ready with his um....condition" said Makuta in a whisper "I heard that" said Kale.

Corey looked passed Makuta to get a better look at his student "his eyes...." corey thought to himself as he looked back to makuta. Corey pointed to his own eyes for a moment as a way of none verbal communication as Makuta nodded no.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Corey was shocked. "So, he's...fighting while...?"

Kale seemed to understand what he was getting at. "Yeah, I'm blind. Problem?"

"Not really...if you can sense Ki, you can fight even if your eyes aren't working. But why does the fact you're blind make me feel ashamed?"
------
Meanwhile, in another continuity...

Corey, with hair spiked up and golden, eyes orange, was flying through a dark mist. His bandanna, strangely, was pulled over his eyes.

"Need directions if I'm going to save them, Twilight!" Corey yelled. Suddenly, his brow furrowed, and his cheeks reddened. "180-degree turn...right..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

The veterans and the trainees each got into their own respective group and began to chat among themselves "So...if you don't mind me asking....were you born like that?" Double D asked Kale "Not really, when I was really young I got sick to the point that I lost my eyesight and my hair fell off....same as my tail, after I got better my hair and tail grew back white" said Kale shocking the Eds.

on the other group the veterans were in a more serious conversation "it seems all this time of piece is about to come to an end" said Corey with his arms crossed. "well...we cant say we expected it to last forever" said Makuta "but my question is, where did these androids come from" he continued. "I don't know...but I'm sure we will see a lot more" said Corey. Jasper was distracted as he was looking as the scrap metal left over from the battle "Jasper?" said Corey as he grabbed the androids shoulder snapping him out of thought "huh?"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 am

"Don't tell me you can't fight these Androids because of what they are...?" Corey asked. Jasper looked towards the junk piles.

"It's not so much that. I'm just...disappointed. They could be used to do good in the world, and yet all the Androids I've seen so far have been..." Jasper clenched his fist. "...Misused...used...for evil purposes..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

"Jasper I can understand that fighting your own kind can be hard....but you know there is only one way to stop this and that's to take down whoever is building them" said Corey. Jasper closed his eyes and let out a sigh "your right.....from now on no more hesitation from me, I promise" he said as he turned to Corey.

"I'm glad to hear that" said Corey "we will need all four of us to train these guys for further battle" he finished giving Makuta and Jasper a confused look "four of us?" asked Makuta as someone spoke from above "You didn't think I would stay out of this did you?" said the voice causing everyone to look up.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 pm

The family walked threw town, Terra and Alicia dragging the kids while looking around.

"I'f he's still on the run then he wouldn't have been able to make it out of the city yet but its nearly impossible to find him..." Terra murmured.

----------------------------
Utonium stood in his dark lab, talking to the shadow of a person.

"Go and eliminate the threat..." Utonium said, pacing back and forth.

"The broad daylight? Wouldn't that be suspicious..." the shadow replied without movement.

"I don't have time for you to be discreet!" Utonium yelled, slashing his arm threw the air. The shadow walked away. " I still have to assure my safety, and move the lab..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

The group saw a young man with angular, Goku-like hair, and a black and green Goku outfit on. Almost immediately, Corey recognized this person.

"Drew! You're here!" Corey said. Just then, something blindsided Drew with a punch. It looked like the prototypes from before, only golden in color. And there seemed to be more of them...
--------
Not thirty seconds earlier...

"That man told me about these guys..." Kevin said, turning to his second wave, consisting of the remaining eight droids. "In that case...go...hurry."
--------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Terra and Alicia had stopped near a short building. "Child Daycare", a sign next to the door read. "But mom!" Savannah pouted as she crossed her arms sighing in disappointment. Savannah looked at Alicia, who in turn closed her eyes and shook her head. "We have important...things to do..." She replied as she opened the door and motioned the twins inside.

"Hello there, welcome to the town Daycare center. And who are these two little bundles of joy?!" A woman questioned as she walked out from behind a desk.

"These are our twins, Savannah, and Alysha." Terra replied as he slightly pushed them forward.
-----------------------------------
After a few minutes signing papers, The couple left and started to ascend. They perched upon a tall neighboring building of the Daycare.

"Alright, so back to the hunt..." Alicia stated as she looked around, building from building, scanning the surrounding area, searching for any clues.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 1,194 HP: 1,194 ATK: 352 DEF: 352 SPD: 490
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Jasper [* x 4]
PL: 1,071 HP: 1,071 ATK: 556 DEF: 295 SPD: 301
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Ed [* x 2]
PL: 900 HP: 900 ATK: 350 DEF: 275 SPD: 275

Edd [* x 2]
PL: 800 HP: 800 ATK: 200 DEF: 350 SPD: 250

Eddy [* x 2]
PL: 850 HP: 850 ATK: 250 DEF: 250 SPD: 350

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 1,338 HP: 1,338 ATK: 446 DEF: 446 SPD: 446
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 1,149 HP: 1,149 ATK: 350 DEF: 318 SPD: 413
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Kale [* x 4]
PL: 900 HP: 900 ATK: 250 DEF: 225 SPD: 425
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)

VERSUS

Prototype Android Horde 2 [* x 4]
HP: 5,600 ATK: 300 DEF: 200 SPD: 300

Move Order
Corey (490)
Drew (446)
Kale (425)
Makuta (413)
Eddy (350)
Jasper (301)
Prototype Android Horde 2 (300)
Ed (275)
Edd (250)
-------------
Corey turned to the Eds.

"Come on guys, one more round. You can handle it." he encouraged.

Corey rests for one turn.
-------
Drew rushed the Android that had attacked him, and kicked it straight into the ground. The Eds were stunned by the power Drew held.

"He's even stronger than...Corey...!" Eddy yelled.

Drew attacks Horde, inflicting 994 damage! (5,600 -> 4,606)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 pm

"I don't have time for you to be discreet!" Utonium yelled, slashing his arm threw the air. The shadow walked away. " I still have to assure my safety, and move the lab..."
-------
"Master's will be done," The shadow spoke to itself silently, walking into the light the shade was revealed to be an Android. An Android that beared a semblence to the ancient bandit Yamcha, had silvery hair and cyan skin with an orange gi. Project Oddyseus, later reanamed "Otis" ascended into the sky searching for targets.

"Elevated ki source detected at Nav Kappa: 1.9 miles West from current position. Primary Objective: Investigate ki source at Av Kappa: In Progress." Otis' internal computer informed, as the Android quickly closed the distance.

"Terra, we have company!" Alica yelled, turning to face the Android darting towards them at an alarming speed.

"That Android is trying to stall us from finding Utonium, yet it's strong enough to take us down if we are not careful." Terra replied, preparing for battle, Alicia doing likewise as the Android stopped a few yards away from them.

"I cannot allow you to inhibit the Master's goals, despite how forlorn your hopes truly are." Otis announced to the two,

"Nav Kappa reached,"Otis' internal computer chimed, "Primary Objective: Investigate ki source at Nav Kappa: Successful. New Mission Objective: Eradicate all Saiyans at Nav Kappa: In Progress."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 1,221 HP: 1,221 ATK: 254 DEF: 554 SPD: 438
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 1,252 HP: 1,252 ATK: 554 DEF: 260 SPD: 438
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)

Tai Ma [ENROUTE]

Zymon [ENROUTE]

VERSUS

Otis [* x 5]
PL: 2,000 HP: 2,000 ATK: 750 DEF: 750 SPD: 500
-Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
-Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)

Move Order
Otis (500)
Terra/Alicia (438)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Otis charged at Terra, uppercutting him before following up with a knee to his stomach. The Android grabbed Terra by the throat, flipped himself over in midair to fling him into a bulding below, causing a terror to erupt throughout the streets.

Otis attacks Terra, inflicting 1015 damage. (1221 -> 216)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next