Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

+2
saskestheman
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

As Eddy's energy soared, and then decreased back to normal it was clear to Makuta. He was the only one not to have obtained it.The thought's of Goku still floated in his mind, keeping him from reaching the peace of meditation.

I can't afford to speak with Goku about training. I have a eerie feeling he will leave when everyone gains use the Kaioken.If he would except me, I can't go. I owe it to Kale, and everyone else. I owe it to the planet of Earth and its people. I can't let them down just for a personal gain...

With his mind cleared of that, Makuta went into meditation.

-----
It was a familiar scenery, the Earths Special Forces main base's courtyard. But something was amiss. The ground began shaking, and humanoids found themselves bursting out of the ground. There facial expressions and the like were determinable. There body was thin, and pale. They seemed to walk in a trance, ever so slowly towards Makuta. If it were any other member of the group seeing this, they would these were Zombies. There intentions were clearly negative, so Makuta let out a stream of ki bolts, dispersing them quickly. But another group took there place. Makuta turned around to see more approaching. Makuta let off more bolts. More twice as many appeared. He couldn't take it they were a foot or two away no, Makuta still firing away. Makuta's red and black aura flared just as they began to cover him.

One hand went out towards the sky, in hope of finding a way free, but Makuta's vision changed. He floated over his battle with Venfro, but it was silent. The visions Makuta seemed to be waiting as Venfro slowly approached, but then he slowly stood, his head down. Finnaly, he looked up and an aura flowed threw him, and Makuta knew what Goku meant. For Makuta, this had been the height of his power at one time.

The Namekian found himself back in the former condition, with the strange creatures swarming around him. A red flamed sparked around Makuta, and burst forth, seemingly burning away the threat.
--------------------------
Makuta opened his eyes, and found himself back on his feet (Having been in a sitting down meditation position). But there was the spark, and with a simple tug, Makuta brought forth more power then he ever had before. From his ability to sense Ki, he could tell he was at the same level as the others, but he could do more. He knew he could

"Kaioken...times Four!" Makuta yelled out, taking it yet a step further then the others.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Jasper watched as the others unlocked the power of the Kaioken being an android he himself could not learn the move "Well I guess this is were it shows...being an android has its limits" Jasper said to himself.

But at that time Jasper could hear a beeping sound coming from inside his head "what....what is that?" said Jasper as he looked around in confusion. A computerized voice then began to speak "Data analysis completed....Overdrive Core unlocked..... Level limit 3...." said the voice and then the peeping sound went away.

"Overdrive...Core?..." wondered Jasper as he could still no understand what it was. Jasper looked at his hands and had a random thought "I am an android...I become stronger by watching the others...so maybe" he thought as he prepared his body for what it is he was going to do. "Overdrive Core Times 3!" he yelled causing a red aura much like that of the Kaioken to flare around him.

Everyone was surprised to see Jaspers aura looking so close to the kaioken "but how did he?' wondered corey. Kale was the only one to feel Jasper's power increasing do to his deeper energy senses. Jasper powered down the Overdrive Core as he look happy to still be in league with the others thanks to his new ability. "red ribbon huh?...I didn't think you guys were still around" said Goku causing Jasper to grab his head "my durag!" he yelled as he looked around for it "he reminds me of you Sockhead" said Eddy knowing Double D's attachment to his hat.

Last edited by saskestheman on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 pm

The twins stopped. "Did you hear all of that?" Alysha whispered as she grew a devious smirk on her face. "Mhmm" Savannah smiled as the twins nodded at each other. The twins lowered their bodies, somewhat imitating everyone's meditative formations.
--------------------------------
Alysha smiled, "This is gonna be so sweet!" She thought as she continued to follow the steps she had heard previously.

So, my peak? What does that mean? She thought as she started to image one of her first training sessions.

It was a stormy night, Alysha and Savannah were shivering cold. Their parents however, weren't phased. "Such nice weather for your first lesson..." Alicia said stepping forward. The twins were 5 at this point in time.

"The next few days we will spend teaching you the basics in fighting," Alicia started, she closed her eyes, cocked her head, and smirked. "Now, who will go first?" Alicia asked as she raised her head.
Alysha, having seen numerous action movies was the next to speak. "OOH OOH ME ME ME!!!" She smiled, not knowing what she had pitted herself into.
---------------------------------------
Savannah mimicked her sister, and went into thought. So..imagine myself on a peak? Okay...Mount Everest!
Savannah giggled, she usually had a hard time staying serious, but then she thought it through a bit more. Oh okay, i think i know what that Tai ma guy's brother meant!

Her's was about the same as Alysha's, only the next day, when it was her turn to fight. They had traveled to some place that was in monsoon season, explaining the harsh weather. "Since Alysha went yesterday, it's your turn Savannah," Alicia explained as she again, stepped forward.
-------------------------------------
After explaining how to fight and going through demonstration with Terra, Alicia was ready to see how well they paid attention. "Now show me what you can do!"
Alysha charged at her mother, running as fast as she could. She through one of those cool punches you'd see in the movies. Alicia dodged, somewhat backhanding Alysha away. "What the hell was that?!" Alicia questioned. "This isn't a movie hun, this is real life!"
Alysha rubbed her face, she couldn't help but shed a few tears. "Mom!" She grunted sniffing, and wiping her tears.
----------------------------------
"Now Savannah, lets not try and be like your sister..." Alicia said getting in stance.
"Umm...to tell you the truth, I wasn't really paying attention..." Savannah replied scratching the back of her head, a common anime styled gag. Alicia sighed shaking her head. Alicia continued stance and gestured Savannah to strike. Savannah ran at Alicia and started to engage in a rush combo. Alicia smirked, obviously impressed by Savannah's choice of combat style. "Good," She commented kicking Savannah up, and then blasting Savannah a short distance back. "Gack!" Savannah grunted as she hit the ground.
----------------------------------
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Alysha raged, charging at her mother yet again. She started to excel in breaking her mothers guard, shoving Alicia back some three inches. Alysha was, however, not done, as she continued to assault Alicia with primitive strikes. Alysha's body started to glow a dark red color. Alysha's assault continued for a short amount of time before Alysha kicked her mother back a few feet.
---------------------------------
Savannah got up, she produced some tears, and her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth turned to a frown. Her body glowed like her sisters, only a lighter shade of red. She leaped at her mother executing another rush combo. Alicia's guard was broken, and Savannah unleashed a few good blows before uppercutting her mother upwards.
--------------------------------
Both awoke, eyes wide opened, as their bodies tinted a redish color. They yelled in perfect sink, "KAIOKEN!!!!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Off in the distance, Goku smirked
-----------------------------------------
Terra and Alicia sat side by side in meditation. Their goal was the same, yet so different.
-----------------------------------------
There was no color, everything was black except for Terra himself. A purple wisp appeared in front of him. It started to take a larger, more fearful form. "Ngh!" Terra grunted in fear, backing away. "Host; you can't..." It's voice boomed, it's words were vague, but Terra seemed to understand it. "No," He replied "I won't let it...!!!" Terra fell to his knees, his hands on his head. The background faded, the being wasn't there, and Terra was now on an island, surrounded by a mass of water, and hundreds of other islands.

"Tartarus," A voice spoke, as a figure formed a few meters away from Terra. Terra's eyes widened, and the figures arms extended outward, towards Terra. "INFERI!!" It finished as flames en massed around Terra. Terra screamed in paint as his body began to scorch and cover in soot. The figure maniacally laughed at Terra's pain. "NO!!!!" Terra shouted layers of Earth broke and formed a barrier for Terra, blocking out the flames.
--------------------------------------
Terra shouted and his body flared with a redish aura. His body; gaining a redish hue. This somehow didn't stick, as the red faded. Terra's body then en-massed in an armor of rock. The rock fell off however, and Terra's body was once again tinted in red, with a bright red energy.
-------------------------------------
A young girl was yelling for help, downing in a large pool of water. "ALLY!" A voice cried out, as a young boy jumped into the water. He tried his best to swim over to the drowning girl. Her body started to sink into the water, the boy followed. He managed to grab her, pulling her up to the surface. The girl gasped for air, her bright purple eyes shined in the light as she regained normal breathing. The two got out of the water, and got far back from the pool of water. "Thank...y...you," The girl spoke as she smiled.

"No problem sis, although you should stay out of the water until you learn how to swim..." The boy replied, they rose and started to travel towards a building, when an adult yelled out in horror, "SOMETHING IS ATTACKING!!!". A man ran out towards the children. "Shadow, Argon, get inside NOW!" The man said, as he gestured the children towards a large building. The two nodded and ran inside.
The man's body flared with a violet colored aura. "God damn changelings!" He yelled as he engaged in battle with a few darkened individuals. "Where do you think your going!?" One said as a sharp beam of energy hit the young boy, Shadow, as her name was, stopped dead in her tracks, tears slithered down her face. Her long black hair started to wave in the wind. "ARGON!!!!!" She cried kneeling. "Heh, Saiyan scum..." The figure said, raising it's finger.

A woman came out from the door way and grabbed Shadow, her eyes a pale blue color. She threw Shadow into a pod, "Remember your training..." She said. The woman's mouth opened in pain, a crimson liquid splashed onto the window of the pod, which launched itself, it's course, Earth.

I....I made a promise....Argon....Mother....Father...
------------------------
Alicia shed a few tears, and after a yell, her aura flared, it turned from it's violet color to a redish color, as well as her body tinting red. However, it faded, and Alicia's aura transformed into a liquefied state, water particles surrounding her body. Afterwards, it transformed back into it's redish tint of Kaioken once again.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Zymon stands firm attempting to stay focused. He powers up to what he thinks is his limit. He followed each of the steps exactly. but out of no were his muscles began to give in already. Zymon fell to the floor and kept on trying until it was painfully obvious. Zymon's eyes began tear up a little as he wiped his face.

"T-this can't be it" he said angrily. "I did everything exactly. why won't it work damn it?!" Red and black sparks began to surround Zymon as his eye's went from green to red.

"Calm down Zymon!" said Goku "You have to stay 100% calm!...Wait a second. You're must be a-" Before Goku can finish speaking Zymon let out a giant energy that nearly blinded everyone except Goku.

"Z-Zymon?" said Tai ma walking slowly towards him. When Zymon's energy wave disappeared he fell to the floor unconscious. He seemed to have grey lines crawling up his arm as if it were a curse. (FORESHADOW MUCH?)
"What the hell just happened?" said Tai ma.

"I've seen something like this before. But not like this" stated Goku "It's almost like when my friend Vegeta was taken under the influence of an evil wizard. Not sure if it's the same though. No. It's worse."
Everyone looked at Goku confused and terrified of what he might say next.

"I'm afraid you're friend might have a Demon's Pact. It's when a distorter has a dark side that is trying to break free. But it seems Zymon's Saiyan half is keeping it in check."

"What's a distorter?" Alica asked

"A Distorter is a greek warrior created by the gods" an unknown voice said. Everyone looked at the ground were the voice was coming from. It was Zymon.
"The distorter race, much like the saiyans have been wiped out. Except Distorter's were descendants from the gods. Right now you're looking at the reincarnation of the god of that race." said Zymon
"Please. You have to make me stronger. I NEED TO AVENGE MY PEOPLE!" Zymon's voice began to sound like a demon "I WANT MY FATHER BACK! AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO THAT IS TO TRAIN! I NEED TO KNOW THE KAIOKEN!"

Goku said happily "You don't need it. You're Demon pact is good enough. You just have to get angry while going through the steps of a kiao ken. Try it."
Zymon stood up and got into position.

"thanks" Zymon said happily.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Free Skill:

All: Kaioken (x2)
Vets/Otis: Kaioken/OD Core x3
Makuta: Kaioken x4
Alicia/Terra: RespectiveElementken
-----
PL Gains
Eds, Kale: +25% PL
Other trainees: +20% PL
Vets: +15% PL
----
As quickly as he had appeared, when the heroes had turned back to one another, the two Gokus vanished, both having been only the results of the multi-form. The real Goku stood on a skyscraper somewhere far-off.

"...This new generation...will lead this world through tough times...and possibly other worlds as well..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3