Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

+2
saskestheman
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 pm

At this, the heroes of each group looked about anxiously. They were soon greeted by the same man: a person with a turban on his head and a white cloak. The only thing the heroes could see was his face, which revealed black eyes and a round face. Also, poking out of his cloak was a Saiyan's tail.
---
Group 1:

"Well done...it seems that the veterans of the School Wars can teach, even the youngest of them. You've passed on your skills so soon to a new generation of fighters." he said, in a rather energetic-sounding voice for such a shady character.
------
Group 2:

"I see, so this group has a couple of kids around too. This new generation of fighters...will be better than my own..." The same energetic-sounding voice observed the group.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 am

Abridged Version
Corey: Oh Look It's Deux Ex Mach-err I mean Goku.

Drew:*Looks Goku up and down* I don't like him...

Goku: Why, because I could defeat your greatest enemies with a flick of my wrist?

Jasper: Nu-Uh!

Goku: Oh? *Raises arm, flicks wrist, resulting in flash of light and training site cracking in half*

Kale: Woah...so this is the power of Goku...

Makuta: wha- Goku..this is Goku... *Drops onto his knee's* *Thinking* This is Goku...I don't believe it...*

Corey: Makuta you ok?

Makuta: *Stands up and turns around,*

Goku: Yep i'm the legendary Goku.

Makuta: Never heard of yah..

Goku: But-

Makuta: Wait...no, thought I had it for a second.
--------------------------------------------------
Makuta marveled at his power. He couldn't even sense the others around him, the mans power dwarfed them completely. But then he looked at Kale, who was completly shocked, shaking and visibly sweating.

Of course. Kale can feel that energy better then any of us...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

"...Who is he...?" asked Corey. "...whoever he is...he's incredibly strong...and I don't even think he's using more than one percent of his power..."

"Who are you??" Drew questioned.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"This power is amazing..." Terra noted as he stepped back. "Who in the world?!"
The children kept a confused face on as they made nothing of the situation and continued to play their childish games.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm

"It's not important who I am." the man said, taking a few steps forward.

"Maybe we will just have to beat the answer out of you..." Drew said, anger rising.

"Ah, but if you do that, you'l never find out who is behind the latest Android threat." the mysterious man replied with a laugh.

"What? You know who..." Jasper replied.

"All will be revealed in do time, but first how about a friendly spar..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm

"Sp....Spar.." said Kale as he still trembled from feeling the mans power "I dont know about this Makuta" he continued as he tried to keep his fear from getting the best of him.

"well if a spar is what will get you to talk then I will be happy to oblige" said Drew as he stepped forward "I guess we have no other choice" said Jasper as he followed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

"Just who are you..." Zymon muttered to the caped man.

The mysterious man smiled and shrugged. "That's not really important right now...how about we have a little-"

"Fight. Me versus you, if you think you can keep up..." Tai Ma said with pride.

"You actually want to fight him..." Terra asked. Tai Ma managed a smile.

My Saiyan blood is pumping,I couldn't not fight him if I wanted to. This guy is tough, and it's time to really prove my stuff.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 pm

"...I'll show you what I know..." the man muttered, just before a red aura appeared around him, his cloak billowing about slightly as his body appeared to glow bright red.

"H-his power jumped...!" Corey noted.
----
The same mysterious man, with Group 2, said a similar thing, with the exact same thing occurring...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

"Woah, cool!" Savannah yelled happily, not understanding the situation.

"His power, such an increase!" Alicia said, stuttering with her words.

"Tai Ma, can you really take him on?" Zymon said.

"I can try..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Tai Ma stared down the enemy for a while as he waited for a moment to attack "I dont know what this guy has up his sleeves but I guess I am about to find out" Tai Ma thought to himself as the man aura still flared.

after a short wait Tai Ma made the first move and charged for the man "lets see what you got!" he yelled as he threw a punch as hard as he could but the other man was ready and blocked the punch with a single hand.

"Impressive" said the man with no sign of struggle in his voice from blocking Tai Mas punch "who is this guy?" thought Tai Ma as he flew up into the sky .
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

"You ready?" asked the man.

"Oh, I'm always ready," Drew replied, reckless. He charged in, Jasper following. Between the two, they each threw a punch. The man caught both of them before either of them could even blink.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

"Watch yourself!" Terra shouted as he watched the twins. "I wanna see the fight! Move dad!" Savannah shouted moving her head to try and see what was happening. "Hmph, that guy doesn't look so tough..." Alysha smirked
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Jasper and Drew looked shocked from how fast the known man moved "this guy is fast" said Jasper "we'll see about that" said Drew. the two proceeded to attempt to hit him as they threw kicks and punches but the man was able to dodge them all with ease.

After a little more attempt Jasper grew tired of the failed attempts "Drew fall back!" he said as he rose his fist to the air. Drew stepped back knowing what was coming as Jasper slammed his fist to the ground sending up rocks and dust.

Drew charged threw the dust while the man was unable to see and threw a punch that he again blocked with ease "he saw me coming?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tai Ma continued his attack to no result "come one how strong can this guy be!" he yelled as continued his attempt to land a hit.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

The visitor looked them up and down, and kicked Drew away as he went for a attack.

"I think I've seen enough." he said, throwing off his cloak.

"He looks just like..." Eddy spoke up...

"..." Drew remained silent.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

At about the same time the man Tai Ma was fighting removed his cloak as well causing roughly the same reaction "what....it cant be!?" said Terra in confusion.

"I guess its time I tell you who I am" said the man with a friendly smile on his face. "but....how could you?" said Tai Ma as he eyes were wide open in shock from seeing who the man he was sparing with was.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm

The man, now uncloaked, revealed himself to be wearing a green overshirt that extended down to mid-thigh, underneath, a blue undershirt that looked like Drew's green one. He also wore a similar color of pants, light blue, and black shoes. Out from waist-level was the Saiyan tail mirroring Corey's own.

"It's been a long time since the Earth has been in such a crisis, hasn't it?" he asked, still energetically. "I'm here to teach you something."
--------
Both groups saw the same man, and heard him say the same thing.

And what he said next shocked them to their very core:

"I am the Saiyan of legend, Son Goku!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Everyone was utterly shocked, but Makuta..Makuta was shaking. His surroundings faded away as he went into deep thought...
----------------------
"Goku? This is...Goku... he is what I came to Earth for...but...what should I do... I'm jumping to conclusions, I don't even know what he is here for..." Makuta thought to himself. He was so confused.
----------------------
His vision returned to him, and he looked over to Kale.

Kale... he hasn't finished his training..and... Makuta thought, and then looked around to the others. I can't just ask to train with Goku in the middle of this crisis...and there's no telling if he'd take me.

In the end, Makuta decided to wait, and see what the hero had to say...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 pm

"Are they related?" Savannah asked scratching her head with bewilderment. Alysha looked puzzled as well as they still didn't understand the situation.

"Why don't the two of you go over there and wait?" Terra suggested motioning the twins away. The twins nodded, sighed, and ran off a few feet.
"Hey, we should spar..." Alysha said, gesturing Savannah's favor.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm

"I'm here to teach you guys a skill that helped me out in the past." Goku said, still saying the exact same thing to both groups, "You might have heard of it-it's a power-increasing technique called the Kaio Ken."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

"Kai..oken?" wondered Tai Ma as he still had that look on his face "yes, its a move I learned a long time ago that came in handy a bunch of times in battle against stronger opponents.
------------------------------------------------------

"Kaioken huh....I guess I lucked out this time" thought Jasper as he stared at Goku "Kaio-wa?" said Ed who woke up while back only to have his lips sealed by Edd who was trying to pay attention.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm

In the distance, the grunts of the twins could be heard, jabbing at each other. Goku turned to see the twins sparring in the distance. With this he smirked.

These two contain the potential to be able to learn the technique as well. Wonder if they are able to as well use the Kaio ken...
He then looked back at the older subjects. Particularly eyeing the parents. And these two...They have trained themselves in their own elemental mastery.

"Could you explain what this 'Kaio ken' does?" Alicia asked stepping forward, hands on her hips.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm

"It's a technique that increases your power to greater levels, but could hurt you if you take it too far too soon." Goku said. "I wouldn't recommend taking it to more than three levels unless you're in a real pinch, though. Especially at your levels...I was using the Kaioken just now..."
----
Group 1:

"So how do we learn this?" asked Corey.

"I'll explain..." replied Goku.
------
Group 2:

"Then how do we get this move?" asked Zymon (completely unaware his training would unlock something different entirely).

"Well, let me tell you..." replied the legend.
--------
The explanation was broken down into 5 steps:

1. Enter a meditative state (it took Ed a while to realize it was "meditative" and not "imitative")
2. Imagine yourself at your peak.
3. Focus on the vision, make it the center of your meditation.
4. Meditate until you feel the spark of new energy
5. Tug it out, let it free!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Kale was in a meditation pose with his eyes closed (not like he had to) trying to in vision what Goku said "see myself at my peak...how can I see myself at my peak, I cant see..." Kale thought to himself ah he continued to meditate.

Kale continued to try to see what it was he was suppose to see to no result and was about to give up but just as he thought that he could hear a familiar voice in his head "I promise...the next time you see me.....I will be strong like you...maybe stronger!" a young child's voice echoed in his head.

"that...voice....its me" said Kale as he could thought back to that moment "I made a promise.." thought Kale. at that moment Kale 'saw' what could only be described as a bright light "This...what is this" thought Kale as he "saw" something.

it was the shape of a man holding a sword 'looking' back at him "that....is that...me?..." Kale said as the figure turned into a orb of light and rush at him. Kale was then surrounded by a red light as he could feel the increase of his power "I.....I did it!..." said Kale as he got up in surprise of the new power.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Tai Ma wasn't new to meditation, and it didn't take long for the nosiness of the outside world to dim out of mind. Visions of his past came to mind, and he watched himself grow up.

He watched as his father taught him the Kamehameha wave, as it had been passed down his family. He watched himself fighting his first ever rival, and the match ending in a tie. So many battles, friendly and not.

At my best..what does that mean...to me..

And then it flashed before him. His first attempt at the Genso Hoshutso.

The first time was like no other, when his body overflowed with the Ki of the universe which revolved around him. His mind had filled with corrupt thoughts at that instance...

With this power, he would be unstoppable. He could do whatever he wanted. Others would bow down to him, bring him what he wanted, and if they refused...wait no! He wasn't like that!

The Genso Hoshutso's power ceased at that moment, and he had never dared use it to that point again.

But the memory had done it, and the memory sparked the kindle that caused a new energy to erupt about Tai Ma.

-------------------
"UGGGGGHHHH, Kaioken...Times...Three!" Tai Ma yelled, as the power maximized itself, and his body overflowed with the Kaioken's unique energy.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

Drew, meanwhile was trying to find the perfect image of himself at his best. Suddenly, at the depths of his thoughts, he had a vision. He was sparring with Zach, a short time after he had found out of his true lineage. It was during this time that Drew had realized he had found his rival. The sparring match blurred and faded, and was soon replaced by Drew and Zach sparring at some point in the future, the former just as he looked now while the latter was coated purple. Somehow, Drew knew Zach was using a power-up. He watched his vision self get defeated easily, and it was then Drew realized why he needed to learn this attack, why he was meditating. He saw the red sparks, and did what came naturally, calling forth the power.

"KAIO...KEN...TIMES THREE!!!" Drew yelled, completing the technique.
-------
Corey was also trying his hardest to find this mental image. He soon was whisked back in time to the final battle of the School Wars, where he was facing off against that spiky blue robot that had almost killed him and destroyed Jasper. Though he didn't remember how it happened, he had been told that something happened to him that caused him to transform. However, if he could only use this technique...

The view switched from his own view to a third-person view. This time, instead of Corey being beaten about as he had been, the young boy instead let out a yell. Red sparks danced off him. At this same time, he felt the subtle surge of power.

Both the younger Corey and older Corey yelled out the same thing:

"KAIO KEN!!! TIMES THREE!" The technique was now complete.
--------
At literally the same time, Ed had imagined a field full of chickens and other small animals. He danced about with them, laughing like an idiot. Clearly, Ed had forgotten his objective for meditation. But then something happened that was not part of the simulation. The clouds went over the sky, and a large bar of soap began to clean everything in sight. The chickens, rabbits, and skunks were not prepared for such cleanliness.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Ed yelled in despair. Suddenly, without any warning, a red flame enveloped his body instead of the white he usually had. Somehow recognizing this as the Kaioken power, Ed called it forth...

"Kaio...pen?" Ed asked. "No, no, not that...Kaio-hen?"

Finally, the name dawned on him: "KAIOKEN!!!"
-----------
Edd had imagined the objective already, but was having trouble, due to his reservations about violence. He could see it, but he just couldn't drop his restraint and go for the neck. He wanted to learn this technique, but he couldn't set aside his pacifist nature. At the depths of his personal inflection, he suddenly remembered the drill that the group had just had with Jasper. He had remembered becoming angry when Ed had been swatted aside and knocked out by Jasper. And he had realized it was he who had done that damage to Jasper.

He tried to replicate the anger he had felt at that instant, trying to drop his restraints. His tactic worked, and at last was able to call it forth like everyone else.
-----------
In his state of meditation, Eddy could sense that everyone else around him except Makuta had reached the state=. Strong pangs of jealousy tugged at him. In this moment, Eddy found his mental image, one of him ruling over the Cul-de...

No, not him...it was a masked man, in a white suit. At his feet, in front of him, were the bodies of his friends and the Kids. His helpers and his victims, gone. The sight, for some reason, angered him more than anything. His heartstrings became tugged, and a red flame surrounded him. Unconsciously the power his vision encased raced to the surface...

"KAIO KEN!!!" Eddy yelled, finally able to reach the state.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next