Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alysha/Savannah Training RP: Heritage Arc, Between Episodes 8 & 9

2 posters

Go down

Alysha/Savannah Training RP: Heritage Arc, Between Episodes 8 & 9 Empty Alysha/Savannah Training RP: Heritage Arc, Between Episodes 8 & 9

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:34 am

Later that day, the twins went to their training island. They were thrilled of their new skill, but they had yet to understand it's potential. "That was SOOOOOO COOL!!!!" Savannah shouted jumping up and down.

"I can agree with you on this one sis..." Alysha grinned. "Why don't we have another sparring session?" She finished getting in stance.

"Yeeaaahhh!" Savannah replied, mimicking her sister. The twins commenced in a stare down, "Hiya!!!" Savannah yelled, being the first to strike. Alysha however, blocked the attack. She then raised her leg in an attempt to counter. Her attack met the same end.

Alysha's leg lowered, and the two started exchanging blows, their auras flaring respectively. They had learned to effectively use their ki now, as the two continued exchanging blows, their bodies started to ascend into the air. Every now and then, the twins would deal a blow two the other.

Alysha jumped back, dramatically descending back towards earth. She landed and started launching ki bolts at her sister. Savannah, being the usual copy cat, called her sister's move and retaliated with the same strategy. The ki bolts hit each other, causing an explosion that set off the other bolts of ki once it hit. The twins halted their respective spam of ki.

Alysha smirked, and her dark red hued aura flared. Her energy fluctuated. Savannah's red aura flared as well, being a lighter shade, nonetheless.

They had the same game plan in mind. "KAIOKEN!!!" they yelled as their usual sync upheld. The usual change of hue and tint took place, and quickly, their bodies flung at one another. They exchanged blows yet again. After a second or two though, both Alysha and Savannah's stride faded. They fell to the ground, undulating on impact. The twins breath contractions were heavy, being heard from a few feet away. Alysha attempted to rouse her body. "What the...." She gasped, she managed to get on one knee as she watched Savannah's body rise.

"I....I can't feel my body..." Savannah moaned, upon her face, her eye's were mere swirls, a common anime technique to show delusion. (@_@)
------------------------------
The twins lay rest for about two hours before finally attempting to train again.
--------------------------------
"My body is still hurting," Savannah frowned.

"Oh toughen up ya' big baby!" Alysha moaned, a sweat drop formed next to her right eye. I agree with her though, my body aches as well

"Anyway, let's continue!" Alysha shouted getting in stance, nudging her eye in pain.

Savannah lowered her head and in a low tone she finally replied, "O...Okay..." As she slowly drew her stance. They ran towards the other, distributing their power into singular blows. Fists met, and a small shock wave sent the two back a bit. With the stress put on their body from the Kaioken attempted earlier, it was hard to maintain balance. Alysha, being the one that's non likely to give up, conjured her stance once again. Savannah attempted to as well, but her will wasn't as strong as Alysha, and she lagged in motion.

Each attack Alysha dealt was barley evaded by Savannah, minus a few swift ones. Savannah fell on all fours. Alysha's smirk was once again visible, except she as well, couldn't muster the strain, falling victim to the effects of the kaioken. The two took a short rest, and were on their way home.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Alysha/Savannah Training RP: Heritage Arc, Between Episodes 8 & 9 Empty Re: Alysha/Savannah Training RP: Heritage Arc, Between Episodes 8 & 9

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Savannah and Alysha double their PL off this training.

+360 PL to both

Spend it however you want it to be spent, but I'd recommend just boosting it all into PL...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down