Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

2 posters

Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  saskestheman Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 pm

while the others went out to eat Jasper thought he should try some solo training as he searched for a rocky area to train. "this should do" He said as he scanned the area and saw no signs of life around that would be in danger of his training. Jasper began by trying to work on his agility so he started to run fly forward as fast as he could while dodging the the rocks in his way.

he would crash into more that he dodged as he tried over and over to move faster. Jasper repeated his attempts a few more time until he started to run into less rocks then when he started. "well...I'm not as fast as Corey but I guess it will do for now" said Jasper as he decided to work on his offensive. Jasper walked up to as large a rock formation he could find and started to punch it as hard he could over and over causing cracks to appear and grow bigger with each punch.

After a while Jasper took a break and started wondering what to do next "Hmmm I have not practiced using my fire ability's much" said Jasper as he started to focus fire on his right arm. Jasper then walked back to the rock formation and punched it again as hard as he could causing a large break in the rock. "well this seems to increase my attack by a fair amount" said Jasper and then a random thought came to his head as he thought back to an internet meme Jasper once saw.

Jasper took a step back and redyed to punch the rock again this time with a stronger flame on his right fist. After a wait Jasper moved his body forward and yelled *Falcon Punch!* causing the shape of a falcon to form with the flames and it collided with the rock causing and explosion dealing more damage than his last hit. there was now an impressive hole in the rock and some signs of melting from the heat "well.....I guess I have a new move" said Jasper in surprise that it worked.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Re: Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  SSJ57G Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Skill Point Gain: 300

(Take away 20% to learn Falcon Punch)

Falcon Punch (+8% ATK/+4% SPD)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down