Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kale's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

2 posters

Go down

Kale's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Kale's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  saskestheman Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm

While Makuta went off you do some solo training Kale joined Drew,Corey, and the Eds for some training as well "so Kale, Makuta left your training to us so...is there anything you want to learn?" asked Corey.

Kale thought for a second before answering "Well...can you teach me the Kamehameha?" asked Kale. Drew agreed to to show Kale to use it as he took a few steps away. "ok Kale watch.....er...pay close attention.." said Drew as the took the position for the Kamehameha "Kame" he said as he began to change energy into his hands. "Hame" at this point a orb of energy started to form in his hands and was growing "HA!!!" he yelled as he brought his hands forward launching a beam of energy.

After the beam had dissipated Drew Turned to Kale "Did you catch all that?" he said "yeah" said Kale. Drew walked over "Good because I'm not gonna demonstrate it again, now its your turn to try it.

Kale walked forward a bit and took the Kamehameha pose "ok I bend my legs like this......and put my arms and hand like this...." Kale said to himself. Kale took a minute to remember what he 'saw' and was ready to give it a try "Kamehame....HA!" he yelled quickly and move to the second pose to shoot the Kamehameha but nothing happened.

Kale felt a bit embarrassed from that attempt as the cartoon style sweat drop ran down his head "lets try that again" said Kale as he took the Kamehameha pose again. "ok lets try to focus this time" Kale thought to himself "Kame..." said Kale as he focused energy to his hands "Hame...." an orb of light started to in the palms of his hands. "HA!" Kale moved his hand forward and the looked like he was going to do it but the ball exploded in his face launching him back.

This continued for half an hour as kale could not get the beam to shoot out right "Huff.....huff.....I'm not giving up!" kale yelled and took the pose again "Kame!....." Kale focused energy to his hands "Hame!....." orb of energy formed "HAAAAAA!" this time the ball did not explode in kale's face and a beam of energy shot out of his hands. "huff.....huff...I did it..." said Kale still tired from the constant attempts. Drew walked on to kale and patted him on the shouder "you now know the Kamehameha".
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Kale's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Re: Kale's Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  SSJ57G Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
No issues here. Found the ending somewhat hilarious, but Drew's character is still fitting at the end there.

-Legiblity
I can understand the post.

+15% PL
(Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD))
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down