Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos Empty Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Drew and Zach finished their transformations, and were waiting passively for Tai Ma to give his input on what he viewed the forms as.
-
Morning came in the U1942 forest, and Corey was still sleeping like a damned rock. Xavier and Makuta were also both asleep, not even noticing the sunrise. The rain had stopped sometime during the night, leaving the forest covered in a thin layer of water.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm

As Drew and Zach finished there transformation, Tank balled his fist in anger.Shadow walked up to him, arms crossed.
"Calm down..."He said simply.
"Why...Why are they so strong!?" Tank said, looking at the ground.
"There Saiyans.They have always been stronger then us, for the most part.This form keeps them only a bit weaker then when we use 6 Chaos Emeralds." Shadow explained, being the only animal with the ability to sense energy.
"Why havent you been training us to comabat someone with power like that!?"Tank asked angirly.
"Well, in truth withut the Chaos Emeralds we simply cant.I have no way to train ou to become that strong."Shadow said, and he walked away leaveing Tank with his thoughts....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  LSWBeast Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:12 pm

"YYYYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAA BRING ON YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT" Ralick said as he was blasting them upside down and falling to ground.
"RALICK"Otis yelled "Dont you think you should use your energy other than blasting and use it for flying"Ralick Repiled"oh come Otis its destroy pile of junk" Otis:"I find the offense since i happen to be a mechinal machine"Ralick: Oh yeah i for...."but before Ralick could finish his sentence his head reached the ground. Otis said"i told you to use your enegry for flying"
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Eventually, Corey woke, still feeling a little sore from his previous collision with a tree the rainy night beforehand. He'd noticed the air temperature had changed almost overnight. Also, the snow had melted.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Makuta woke to the sun burning his nocturnal eyes.He jumped up and closed them accidently slaming into a trees trunk.He fell back down onto his back.He was moments before going back to sleep when he saw Corey, slowly get up.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

"What happened here?" Corey asked. "Makuta, the snow's gone. And yesterday, it was colder than...." Corey completely halted. "Well, you get the message. But it feels like...Spring..."

Corey stood up a little too fast, almost jumping up.

"The groundhog's prediction must be true." Corey said. "At least, here. Anyway, I have a favor to ask, Makuta."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 am

"Favor? I suppose so..."Makuta said, not even haveing a guess as to what he ment.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 am

"Well, since you're Namekian, you have good hearing and all. I think I need a little more time to get back my Ki sense and all. I can sense people, well, animals, OK, but I can't tell left from right. I would stay here, but I need to find Bambi. If you search by air while I search by ground, I'll be able to find him faster. Then you and Xavier can try to find something, anything. At the end of the day, we should probably just return here."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 pm

"Ive been haveing the same problem with my ability to Ki.I guess I will come along, Xavier and I saw no way of finding a way back yesterday and the Dimensional anomilies dont apear to have hit here."Makuta said, decideing to go with Corey.Xavier was still fast asleep nearby, obviosly not gona get up for awhile.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

"Interesting..." Tai Ma said, "but I cannot say that was what I expected. You're a little stronger than before, but you're nothing compared to that guy. It took all of us to keep him in one place, and we couldn't even injure him... I still have a ways to go before reaching your level strength, anyway. I'll have to spar with someone..."
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm

"I see..." Drew said, reverting to normal as Zach did as well. "Well, I suppose that one of us could do that, since we were doing something similar with Corey to bring out this hidden power."

"Or..." said a voice.

The heroes whirled around to see.....the Ginyu Force?!

"But they're...they're supposed to be DEAD!!" said Eddy.

"It's like Oskuro said..." Drew grumbled. "Villains are coming back from Hell..."
----------
Corey and Makuta left their "home" in the forest in search of Bambi. Their Ki sense useless, they had to rely on their five real senses.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Tank looked up to see the Ginyu Force.He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.
"If these guys do theose poses...."
--------------------------------------------------------
Makuta flew, slightly under the folige of the trees, searching for any fawn he could identify as Bambi.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Shade slammed his hand onto his face "Agreed Brother.....".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier was flying alone because the heroes had left him, when he found Makuta, he flew next to him "What the hell man! You left me back there!!". Makuta gave a straight face at Xavier "Xavier you wouldnt leave the small animals anole.....we had to leave you...".

Xavier blushed "Sorry.....my bird instinks just kicked in....", Makuta says it was ok then he exsplained how they where searching for Bambi. So then Xavier and Mkaauta split up, and Xavier begun to search in another area still close bye.

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

OOC: Dumping the stats here.
Sonic
Power Level: 115,000
Strength: 25,000
Speed: 40,000 (42,000)
Ki: 25,000
Defense: 25,000
HP: 11,500

Knuckles
Power Level: 120,000
Strength: 45,000 (47,250)
Speed: 25,000
Ki: 25,000
Defense: 25,000
HP: 12,000

Shadow
Power Level: 125,000
Strength: 32,500
Speed: 32,500
Ki: 32,500 (33,625)
Defense: 32,000
HP: 12,500

Dark Ginyu
Power Level: 1,200,000
Strength: 300,000
Speed: 300,000
Ki: 300,000
Defense: 300,000
HP: 24,000

Dark Recoome
Power Level: 450,000
Strength: 150,000
Speed: 75,000
Ki: 112,500
Defense: 112,500
HP: 9,000

Dark Jeice
Power Level: 440,000
Strength: 110,000
Speed: 110,000
Ki: 120,000
Defense: 100,000
HP: 8,800

Dark Burter
Power Level: 430,000
Strength: 70,000
Speed: 230,000
Ki: 60,000
Defense: 70,000
HP: 8,600

Dark Guldo
Power Level: 20,000
Strength: 2,000
Speed: 2,000
Ki: 14,000
Defense: 2,000
HP: 400
----------------
The Ginyu Force, surprisingly, did not do their poses. Rather, they stood almost like statues.

"In service of Master Oskuro and Lord Frieza..." Ginyu began. "We will tear you limb from limb so you won't get in his way..."

"Better get those Chaos Drives..." mumbled Sonic to Knuckles.

"Old, but effective..." Knuckles noted.

OOC: Battle starts next post because I'm lazy.
----------------
The search continued throughout most of the morning. It was about noon when the three stopped to take a break.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Knuckles pulled out the Chaos Drives (from no where) and handed one to Sonic and Shadow, throwing one to Shade and Tank.Tank caught it and smiled.He put his hand and Shades shoulder.
"Well you can handle the little guy." he laughed nugeing Shade aside.
"Yeah right, im going againt the Ginyu guy!" Shade yelled.Tanks smirked.
"If theres anything left when im done with him..." Tank said, takeing the plug out of the Chaos Drives Vial, eager to go into his Super Form, which he had only done a view times on occasion.He quickly gulped it down as the familiar energy engulfed him.He crossed his arms and focused the energy, his body exploding with Chaos Energy .His fur turned golden and his spines and bangs went up somewhat.
"Ohh yeah..." tank said, enjoying the feeling.
"Right to business then.." the now darker Jeice laughed.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm

OOC: Suspending post of battle start until others get involved. I don't want to get many NPCs involved so the Sonic trio will be the only three joining this round. If no one says they want to be in this fight (not including, of course, the people in other universes) by 12 AM EST tonight, the fight WILL start without you. If you do want to be in this fight, you WILL be autopiloted if you're offline.
-Tank
-Shade
They're the only two in so far.
-------
The three continued their search for a little while longer, when, just over the hill, a faint sound could be heard by Makuta's ears.
-------
"I think the animals can handle this, but others can feel free to join the party if they wish." Drew said. Zach and the Eds also simply decided to watch. Polaris also stood off to the side.

People undecided
-Tai Ma
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Ralick grunted in pain, and quietly cursed the fact he could be harmed by something as petty as crashing headfirst into the ground from low-orbit. When he stood up that despite a large crater, he was actually on the planets surface but in what used to be a rooftop terrace. Looking down the Saiyan noticed a dense blue fog in the lower parts of the city below.

"Estimates indicate this is the capital city of a major galactic sovereign. Housing one trillion inhabitants, counting semi-sentient pets of course." Otis landed on the rooftop, explaining their situation. "It also appears Metropolis will be invaded shortly. Those fighters were likely a forward attack unit."

"Speak complete sentences. Some of that stuff you said sounds like filler." Ralick told the Android, oblivious that he just made a sentence fragment. "Anyway let's just find Al, then we can focus on finding a way out of wherever we are."

The two flew into the city, searching for the Roboshack. Unfortunately, they had no luck in finding the shop. The Android and Saiyan, found a taxi service, with the one flying car there cruising off. Which was quickly shot down by an enemy fighter.

"We'd like to know where Al's Roboshack is." Ralick questioned an automated monitor.

Al's Roboshack is located precisely 760 yards to the West, and 39 yards upward." The monitor replied,

"Uh Otis, where is West?" The unsure Saiyan questioned.

"Just follow me monkey, we better hurry before Al suffers disintegration" Otis flew off, shooting down the fighter with a ki blast, leaving Ralick behind.

"Hey! Just because I have a collar around my neck dosen't mean I can't kick ass!" Ralick activated Double Kaioken and stormed after the Android. Both sknocking fighters out of the sky as they showed.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 pm

"I think I'm going to enjoy kicking your asses... A LOT..." His fists cracked, and he readied for a fight against all odds. Dark Jeice smirked. "Oh? What makes you think you're gonna?" Tai Ma cut him off with a punch to the face. "Ahhhh! You goddamn wanker! You punched me in the-!" Tai Ma punched him in the face once more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tai Ma
Race: Saiyan
Alliance: Good

Racial Advantage: Saiyan Blood: If Health falls below 25% in a SERIOUS battle, Power Level Gain is multiplied by 1.5.
Racial Disadvanatage: Sentimental: If Opponent's Health falls below 50% in any battle, opponent does 5% more damage.

Power Level: 130,000
Strength: 35,500
Speed: 33,500
Ki: 33,500
Defense: 27,000
Health: 13,000
-------------------------------------------------------
"Your power really drops when you leave yourself open like that," Tai Ma mocked. Dark Jeice and Burter attempted to jump at him, but he flew behind them and targeted Dark Guldo. "Better take care of the fodder first!" Tai Ma yelled, signaling to the others the fight was starting.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your character gained PL, sorry if you didn't notice during the deluge of posts that occured since then. Just splitting them up.)
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

On this went for about 2 minutes with no one really doing anything, for some raisin...uh, I mean reason. Finally Ginyu said:

"JEICE! What have I told you?" Before Jeice could finally pull himself together, Tai Ma had since fallen back to the heroes' line, as the rest of the animals went super. Knuckles dug through hammerspace/his pockets, and managed to find one more of the older-model Chaos Drives.

"Take this!" Knuckles said, tossing the vial to Tai Ma. Tai Ma had put the item aside.
--------
WHO RPs WHO:
Me
-Burter
-Sonic
-Jeice

Toonking
-Tank
-Ginyu
-Shadow

Goji (Default to Toonking or me if he's not on)
-Knuckles
-Shade
-Guldo

SSJ mike (Default to Toonking or me if he's not on)
-Tai Ma
-Recoome

This is not an indicator of who fights who.
-----------------------
Burter and Jeice charged together for the Purple Comet Crush.

Burter (60,000 -> 50,000) Jeice (120,000 -> 110,000)
--
Sonic decided to dodge the attack, and return with a kick to the back of Jeice's head, which connected.

"You're fast...but not as fast as me, the fastest in the universe!" Burter said.
-------
OOC: The Chaos Drives last for 14 posts per person while in "stats-based" mode. Skill-based mode, no such restriction, but there still is a limit.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 am

Tank rushed at Ginyu, knowing he was the strongest.He throwing a kick which was easily blocked by the Captain.He retailiated by punching Tank right in the stomach. Shadow decided to help Sonic and fired a Chaos Spear at Burter.

Shadow (350,000 -> 343,000)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Sense Tank went Super before anyone else _four minutes earlier) he will probably loose the form before the other.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

OOC: Notable attacks for the Ginyus (Ki costs applied to current form)
Ginyu - Pierce Punch (9,000), Hyper Milky Cannon (10,000)
Recoome - Eraser Cannon (10,000), Recoome Kick (8,000), Recoome Ultra Fighting Bomber (15,000)
Jeice - Crusher Ball (8,000), Purple Comet Attacks (10,000 each)
Burter - Space Mach Attack (8,500), Purple Comet Attacks (10,000 each)
Guldo - Time Freeze (1,000), Guldo Special (6,000)
------------
Knuckles and Shade both attacked Guldo with a few punches, but Guldo used his ability of stopping time to escape. He then attempted to punch at Knuckles, but his fist was caught. Guldo immediately crapped himself and fell back. (Well, not really, ugh.)
------------
Tai Ma, meanwhile, had managed to sneak up behind Guldo and catch him by surprise. With one single hit, Guldo was once again decapitated. His head sputtered swears at Tai Ma, who held out his hand passively.

"You damn Saiyans are all cheaters, every one of you!" Guldo clearly hadn't learned his lesson from before.

"Screw you." said Tai Ma, sparing Guldo the lecture on how stopping time also qualifies as cheating and just blowing away his head.

Recoome, meanwhile, had begun his attack. He started off by attacking at Knuckles, who dodged the Recoome Kick he had just thrown. (112,500 -> 104,500)
-----------
OOC: Sorry for any OOCness I had when the characters were on autopilot.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and introduce a measure we'll vote on in the next episode, one that makes the RPG even more accurate to the series and may require me to change a few things here and there. Basically, the new system would be essentially the same, but Power Level, Ki and HP would all be locked together, meaning your Power Level functions as your Ki remaining and your HP remaining.
So the new template would be:
Power Level:
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

For Otis, it simply means his Ki attacks still had a cap equal to a certain percent of his Power Level, but other than that, he had no restrictions in how much he can fire. (Basically, prevents him from spamming during the stats-based part of battles).
---------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am

After searching and ultimatly converging the hereos spoke there progress.
"Well I didnt see anything except some very delicous small animals."Xavier said licking his his beak, once again leaveing whatever had just happened to the audience.
"The same with my pasrt in the search im afrraid.Not haveing the ability to make out Ki signatures is very frustrating..."Makuta said, ignoring Xaviers irrelevent comment.There was a small silence for a minute or so until Makuuta once again spoke up. "Well I will continue the search, but I cant help but feel theres something bigger going on..." Makuta thought aloud...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

OOC: TIME FOR SOME MONDO-SHARK JUMPING!!!!
-----------
Corey nodded, but no one really could figure out anything. Corey's mind slowly wandered to Faline, who had just the night before, talked to him in a way that had previously made him uncomfortable for two different reasons. But for some reason, he oddly found himself circulating back to her.

For a deer, she's beautiful...wait, no, I didn't think that, did I? Nature is beautiful, but the way I just referred to her as such meant that I just treated her as...as an equal. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... Corey thought, his thoughts not censored at all. Of course, if this were a film, the viewer would see Corey's expression look like a "derpface" of sorts.

"No, no, no, I can't be thinking about it like this! I just can't!" Corey blurted aloud.

"What are you talking about?" Xavier asked, completely unaware of Corey's fragmented thoughts.

"N-nothing." Corey sputtered, realizing he had thought out loud.
------
Jeice was caught off-guard by the kick, and Burter had gotten hit hard by Shadow's Chaos Spear. They were, however, able to continue the fight. Sonic, in the meantime, flew over to Tai Ma and the others to help them clean up Recoome's act.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

" Damn I used the Chaos Drive way earlier then the others.Im not sure how long this form will last." Tank thought.
He then fired a Chaos Spear at Ginyu, which landed a hit.Ginyu retailiated with a generic ki blast which Tank blocked.Shadow went in and punched Burter.

Super Tank (350,000 -> 343,000 ) Dark Ginyu (300,000 -> 295,000)
----------------------------
"Corey?"Makuta said aloud. He then heard a slight sound of movment but it was far enough away that he ignored it.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

As the fighting continued against the others, Tai Ma opened up his Chaos Drive. A surge of power flowing through him, he too used a super transformation. He, Knuckles and Shade all teamed up on Recoome. Knuckles punched away at Recoome, Shade eventually kicked him to the ground, and then Tai Ma finished up with a Kamehameha that blew off most of Recoome's armor (like on Namek).
-------
OOC: Stats-based part of the battle is over.
-------
"Makuta? What is it?" Corey asked. "You looked like you heard something." He'd hoped this inquiry would throw both of the birds of prey off the trail of his thoughts.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next