Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"...stick to your story..." Corey mumbled so that only Makuta could hear, which admittedly was hard since there were quite a few animals within earshot to him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 pm

"If you must know, my coloration is a result of a birth defect." Makuta answered before someone could ask.
"And as my friend said , he mearly triped.So...we'll just be going now..." Makuta said, not realy expecting it to work...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 pm

"That still doesn't explain why he had attacked that fawn..."

"...Well," Corey began, able to recover some of his rational thought. "...bullying frustrates me. That fawn was doing the same stuff he was doing yesterday. By the way, he somehow knows of what happened last night on the meadow. Used that to attack Bambi. Got frustrated, leading to my tripping. In other words, one thing lead to another..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 pm

There was a silence for about a minute.
"Hmmmmm."The Great Prince sighed.He then took Bambi home.AS they where walking away Bambi looked back at Corey then at Faline, then suddenly looked sad.At this instance Makuta hit Corey in the leg (equal to punching in the arm).Corey got the message.He had Fucked up once again.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"Crap..." Corey said. "......................Guys, both of you head back to the site. I'll be along in a few." If there was a worse possible time for Corey's curiosity to show, it was this. Of course, Corey did honestly want to know why Faline was tagging along with Ronno in the first place.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

"..." Makuta and Xavier said.Xavier was starting to understand what Corey was feeling.For some reason he was being serous and didnt laugh.
"Fine.But...dont screw up reality anymore..." Makuta said.There was no way he would realy be able to stop Corey given the size diffrence.Xavier agreed aswell and flew back to there new site.

OOC: Now that I think of it, Xavier is about Coreys age.Random thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Once Makuta and Xavier were out of earshot, Xavier was the one to speak.

"What the huckleberry is wrong with Corey?!" Xavier said. "He has to know that he's only going to make it worse by doing this!"

"He knows....but I don't get why he's trying to make it worse." Makuta said.
----------------
ABRIDGED VERSION

"So why is Corey wanting time alone with that girl fawn again?" asked Xavier.
----------------
Corey turned to Faline, really not wanting to ask, but forcing himself to anyway.

"...so...why were you with Ronno today?" asked Corey, almost dreading that this would be taken the wrong way and things would get even worse for him.

OOC: MONDO-SHARK-JUMPING TECHNIQUE.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 pm

After everyone was healed up via Senzu beans, everyone in U G-5 began there training once more.

------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta and Xavier still were still traveling back to there site as Makutas plot induced Ki sense wore off. Unknown to them a pure black fawn had been watching the fight with Corey and Ronno.Someone who knew about there true identitys all to well...

OOC:Forshadowing....

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm

OOC: Final gains. Read carefully.
Tai Ma - Extra 4,000 for killing Guldo
Shadow - 9,500 for killing Burter
Sonic - 10,000 for killing Jeice
Tank - 20,000 for defeating Ginyu
Knuckles, Shade, Tai Ma - Extra 6,000 each for taking part in defeating Recoome

So Tai Ma gets an extra 35,000 PL after this episode,
Shadow with 34,500 PL
Sonic with 35,000
Tank with 45,000
Knuckles and Shade with 31,000 PL

If you don't spend these gains, I will for you.

also, I realize that this distribution was a bit heavy, and I apologize for that. Everyone else gets 25,000 PL for the training done during the episode. (The gains above are with the 25,000 added on.) This only applies to those in G-5.
-------------------
Faline scoffed just a little bit--in fact, had Corey not been a relative to Drew and friend to Eddy, he wouldn't have even recognized it as one.

"He and I were on a bit of a playdate. It was his idea, not mine. I just went along with it." she said. Now Corey really felt a bit...confused, on the inside.

Fuuuuck...shut up, subconscious part of me...WHY must you accentuate that voice!? Corey thought. If I don't get out of here now, I will get caught up in something I just can't win!
-------
On Angel Island, the spars resumed.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm

"Perhaps it is time to report to Master Oskuro..." the dark fawn said, suddenly diseapering in vortex of black and purple smoke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright Ta Ma wanna spar?" Tank said to the Saiyan.
"Im asking this assuming he's not a talking animal hater like Drew....." Tank thought.

OOC:Leting SSJ7G handle the Corey and Faline thing for the time being.And Tanks thought is cause I know at least one person doesnt like Furries (Dr. Angryslacks and maybe passed on to Otis)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 pm

"I...see...Well, he truly seemed to have pretty much given you no choice......I'll...just...be...going home...now." Corey began to slowly walk away. "Hope to see you again sometime soon!"

Wait, why the hell did I just say that?! Corey thought, making a mental note to ask Makuta to slap him in the scalp when he got back to the site.

"Okay then!" Faline said back, and left.

Ah, son of a bitch...I have a feeling someone out there in the audience/author's circle is jumping the shark huge and another is laughing at that fact...OR cringing. Hard to tell. But, really, son of a bitch, how could I have let that slip?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!? She's Bambi's girl, not mine, and certainly not Ronno's!

Corey immediately took off full sprint towards the place he had slept last night.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

"Thats right... shes Babmis girl. I need to help Bambi out...no matter how much part of me is telling me not to" Corey thought as he ran.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Makuta and Xavier were almost to their "home" of sorts, and would soon have to wait for Corey for his next big plan of action.
--
"I will help him to become the nobility he once will hold in the future, and I will help him retake his girl..." Corey said out loud to no one in particular. "...though I can't get out of what I just said to her earlier..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 am

Makutas ears immediatly shot up.He had a strange feeling....
"Corey what did you do...." He thought. After another minute, they arrived to there "base of operations" and began to wait for Corey.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am

After a little more time, Corey arrived at the hideout as well, slightly winded, but otherwise alright.

"Alright, out with it, what did you do?" Makuta asked.

"Actually, I asked her what she was doing with Ronno earlier. Just seemed off to me, personally. Unfortunately, while moving out of her area, I slipped 'Hope to see you again soon.' Now that I've said that, Makuta, if you could slam your foot straight into my skull several times, I'd appreciate it." Corey replied.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 am

Makutas eyes grew wide.

2 Minutes Later

"Owww....." Corey said, geting up.
"Now...I suppose you gona want to meddle some more..." Makuta asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABRIDGED VERSION
"DIE PRETTY BOY!!!!!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 am

"Thanks for that...But I have to. I have to teach Bambi to get his honor and stuff back, so that he can re-secure his girl's love. It just doesn't feel right..." Corey said. "But I can't figure out..." He shook his head, almost unable to continue due to how ridiculous this was. "I can't figure out why...why it affects me so much...Is it the fact that...now I'm a deer, it's starting to cloud my judgment?"

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 am

"Haha Coreys got a girl freind."Xavier said jokingly.Makuta and Corey ignored him.
"At this rate it has become important we fix the timeline before we leave, not that we have any idea how to do that.It seems your the only one who can...but if you make mess things up anymore I will not ball my claws up when hiting you..." Makuta said, only half joking.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

"I will do whatever it takes. Even if it means that I have to raise Bambi to kick my ass, I will do that. The next day, I will go to his den, somehow, and try to teach him what I know about bravery. Being a magnet for trouble, I would know quite a bit about courage." Corey said. "...That's all I can think of that would set things in order for now. I just have to keep this stupid part of my subconscious in check while I focus on my mission here."
------
OOC: Universe 1942 and G-5's sidestories are done for this episode. This is pretty much all there is to the U1942 part of this episode. Also, my god it stretched 7 pages counting the fight with the Dark Ginyus. This does not bode well since...there are 18 episodes total in this beta arc.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4