Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  TheToonKing Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

" Hi im Xavier." Xavier said. The others landed.

"Corey your okay! And you managed to becoem a Sper Saiyan aswell. " Eddy said .

"Aswell? " Corey replied.

"HI im Xavier" Xavier repeated, slightly louder.

"Yeah, just about everyone managed to sense we last saw you" Eddy replied to Corey.

"What the Hell!?" Xavier said, noone noticing him.

"Good to see your back aswell Makuta." Edd said.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Xavier yelled.

"Shut up Xavier. And yes, we all made it back from where we were. But it doesnt seem..." Makuta said, realizeing Polaris was missing, as was Ralick.

"Well yes...we lost Polaris, aswell as a new recruit to some of the battles weve faced. Though we have also gained new allies." Zach said, summing up something that could have been said in a much more complicated way.

"Ralick is fighting a the man of metal with the titanium human!" Ed yelled in.

"Uhhm..." Corey said.

"Ralick is fighting Otis with a new recruit Jasper. Otis you remember, turns out we shouldnt have trusted him, and Jasper is also a Andriod but seems to truly be good." Zach said

OOC: I realy hate this post...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm

some tried to sum up what has taken place in the past few days but others grew restless.

" Ok this is all fine and dandy but we have something to get done remember " said Eddy " If Oskaru has the last stone then that mean he can....Can.....can... "

Everyone was confused by Eddys studier until they turn their attention to the direction Eddy was staring. everyone was shocked by what they saw. Utonium and oskaru floating above them both with a evil smile in their faces.

" Oh please....don't mind us by all means.......give me some ideas " said Oskaru
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am

Makuta’s heart pace quickened...

"Oskuro..."Makuta said. Corey immediately collapsed to one knee, reverting to his base form.

"Corey?" Drew said, not turning away from the villains.

"I’m fine ... that transformation just wore me out..." Corey said, getting up.

"Ah yes. That Saiyan transformation... quite an annoyance I must say. But it’s still useless against me now. And not even all of you can transform to a form of higher power." Oskuro said. He then looked to Makuta smiling.

This is it...what he meant...

"Well all take you on!" Tai Ma yelled.

"How..." Kale said, and everyone turned to him. " I mean..I’m all about getting pumped up during a battle … but his energy is..."

"Oh how I will love crushing you. But first, I need to fulfill a certain promise..."

"Promise?"

"What is he-" Xavier began, then Oskuro appeared just in front of Makuta.

"You remember what it was...don’t you green boy."

"How could I forget..." Makuta replied seriously, looking Oskuro I the eyes. Oskuro immediately kicked Makuta into the air.

Makuta had expected this, and as soon as he was in the air activated his Kaioken Times Twenty. Oskuro rushed forward, but sped behind Makuta at an incredible speed and kneed him in the back. Makuta coughed purple blood and flew back a distance.

------------------------------------------------
"Makuta !" Corey yelled running forward. A flash of purple appeared in front of him, and faded to reveal Vlad, no a pale human looking figure with black hair and red eyes.

"You only get to watch..."

------------------------------------------------
Makuta continued to get thrown across the skies. Oskuro sped appeared in one place and hit Makuta in the other direction, then reappeared and his Makuta in another direction another way.

This continued on for nearly a minute.

In one final blow, this time with his tail, Oskuro sent Makuta flying towards the ground. Makuta seemed to move slowly down through the air. He reverted back to base, his red glow fading.

Oskuro put both hands forward and fired a Death Cannon. The blast flew at the Namekian, striking him just before he hit the platform below. the resulting mushroom cloud explosion lit up everything around. All of the heroes, except Kale, looked away due to the light.

"He’s not gona...." Tai Ma said, watching a nearly dead Makuta lie in a crater.

"Get up you idiot!" Xavier yelled. Makuta did nothing. “You have to get up!"

Makuta just laid there...

"Fight! " Xavier yelled.

Oskuro landed near the crater, and looked back to Xavier with a smirk. He turned, looking to makuta, and walked towards him.

Oskuro picked the Namekian up by his scarf and lifted him up.

------------------------------------------------------
Xavier got a glimpse of Makuta grey eyes. They were glassy, and they’d showed understanding.

And they showed...willingness.....

------------------------------------------------------
Oskuro threw a single hard punch, letting go of the scarf as he did so, and proceeded to throw a volley of quick punches the he Namekians’s head.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvphw2-g3jQ 2:30 in .

This lasted for what seemed like forever.

-------------------------------------------------------
Everything flashed before Makuta’s eyes. There first battle with Oskuro.

The beam struggle...

Finding himself in an Owl body...

Criticizing Xavier and Corey...

Getting pushed around by Vlad on a few occasions...

So this is it...this is how I go...-

------------------------------------------------------------

Oskuro upper cutted Makuta into the air, then just like before appearing to kick Makuta back into the crater, making the hole even bigger.

Makuta stood, bloody and eyes half closed. Oskuro stood a few feet away. Oskuro held his hand out and charged a fierce pulsating black energy sphere in his hand.

"You’ve proven yourself as a threat to me. And now you’ve proven yourself worthless..."

Oskuro reeled back and tosses a large, pure black energy sphere at Makuta.

The explosion wasn’t large, but sent Makuta flying towards the heroes. He landed just in front of Xavier.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier’s heart beated, and an orangish aura pulsed around him for that moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Makuta...." Corey muttered.

"Damn it..." Drew said looking away.

"He he...looks like I made it farther hen I thought I would. " Makuta said, blooding heavily.

"Shut up...you’re not gona die...you have to keep fighting!" Xavier yelled.

"No...you do. I knew from the first initial fight with this evil that I would die. I knew I wouldn’t make it to see the end. I fought as hard as I could. Now it’s all you..." Makuta muttered.

"Why are you giving up..." Corey cut in, saddened himself.

"I’m not. I’m just...passing the hope." Makuta laughed. He slowly closed his eyes...

And at that moment, Makuta the Namekian, a hero and friend too many died. Someone who had found himself overshadowed by others ime and time again had met his end. And unlike anyone else...

He didn’t mind.

----------------------------------------
And like so many before I’m, Xavier exploded with rage. He glowed with the aura of a False Super Saiyan

"Im done. Im done with all of it!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Everyone followed in Xavier lead and transformed into False Super Saiyan most were angry of losing another friend while Streak and Kale raged over the merciless way Makuta was killed.

Drew walked to the front of the group and began to talk " This is it everyone...this is where it all ends if we fail now then its all over........we stand to together and we stand strong so lets show them who they cant just do what they want while we are around "

Everyone charged at Oskaru and Utonium

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

As the hero rushed at him, Oskuro raised a hand. This simple movement and the energy that was released wit hit caused the opposing fighters to pause in mid air. Extremely similar to Guldo’s Mind Bind attack but whatever....

"What is this black magic!?" Ed yelled.

"I decide who I want to fight. The logical opponents would be the weakest and the one who betrayed me..." And Sonic, Shadow, Streak, Knuckles, and Aaron were transported a few miles away, there energy still sensible. The heroes found there restraints gone...

"No!" Xavier yelled, flying towards Oskuro’s energy. He didn’t make it far before Vlad got in his way.

"Not so fast....." he said, waving a finger. Corey flew up, stopping next to Xavier. After seeing Makuta death, his inner rage gave him enough power to maintain his FSSJ transformation.

"I got you back." he said.

"For Makuta...." Xavier said, getting into a fighting stance.

"Yeah." Corey said, getting into a fighting stance himself.
---------------------------------------
Everyone that remained charged at Utonium.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 pm

All the other Saiyans stared at Utonium who had his arms crossed and a mocking grin on his face

" hehehehe so it is down to us again i see " said Utonium to the angry saiyans

Drew began to grow angrier " And this time will be the last....we will mop the floor with you! "

everyone went into a fighting pose and waited for the signal to attack. Utonium smiled again to what Drew had said and opened his mouth to say something.

" I think the namekian did a good enough job with his body " he said in a laugh

Drew and the other snapped as they charged at Utonium and began to throw out punches and kicks at a fast rate but Utonium was able to dodge each attack with ease.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Ralick was getting infuriated that he was unable to harm Otis, The Saiyan dashed toward the Android sword at ready. Only for Otis to grab Ralick by the throat.

"Ralick, you were given all this time to try at defeating me, yet still you're harmless as ever." Otis slammed Ralick onto a platform, tightening his grip." I have said it before, and I will say it again, you are not worth fighting."

The helpless Saiyan yelled into the void, upset of his limits. Ralick escaped to the confines of his mind, unwilling to accept reality. The world around him faded into black, yet befroe Ralick was engulfed, the voice of his master appeared before him. He could not see him in the darkness, but could sense him nonetheless.

"Master, I have failed." Ralick bowed in the direction of his teacher, rage coursing in his speech.

"You have allowed anger to manifest you once more, as a result your judgement has been clouded. You refuse to allow the assistence of a fighter simply out of mistrust, you must realise that there will be those out to fulfill their own agendas. And you may be harmed as a result, but unless you forgive, countless lives in countless realities will suffer for it."

Ralick began to understand that if he allows his petty greivance to control him, he will die along with the rest of his comrades at the hands of Oskuro and his goons. He snapped back into reality, clear of anger and revenge. However, this resulted in him reverting to base. Ralick was tossed into the air by Otis, who charged a Masenko in an attempt to finish him off.

Jasper could wait no further, he kicked into Overdrive x10 and dashed to save Ralick. Fortunately, he succeeded in the task, and to Jasper's surprize. Instead of a hostile remark from the Saiyan, received a subtle "thank you"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Corey looked over at Vlad, who progressed instantly to the same state he'd earlier taken back in Universe 1942.

"This might pose a problem...save for Vlad, everyone seems to have gotten relatively stronger..." Corey mumbled to himself.
---------
Oskuro smirked, turning his back on the animals. The Dimensional Stones suddenly split off in different directions.

"I've absorbed all I need from them...I have all the power I need to do as I please..."

Knuckles noticed something.

"The Master Emerald's reacting to something...but there's no Chaos Emeralds nearby...so what is it?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Jasper and Otis stood on a platform staring at each other. the force of their power coming close to each other started cracks to form on the floor.

" I see you were repaired " said Otis " But not that it will do anything.....if i recall a mere Dodon Ray was almost enough to destroy you "

Otis began to charge energy in his left pointer finger and pointed it at Jasper " this time I am stronger so I don't think you will be so lucky " Otis blasted the Dodon Ray at Jasper. the beam seemed that it would hit the mark but before it could it veered at if it bounced of an invincible wall, Otis looked confused as to what just happened.

" you think I am the same as I was before " started Jasper " you see I also have great mechanics who gave me a good upgrade "

at that moment Edd, Kevin, and Tails sneezed.

" you think you are at the same level as me just because you got a small upgrade! " yelled Otis

Jasper struck a fighting pose ready to fight and then Otis charged at him and began to attack. punch for punch kick for kick jasper and Otis were an even match. Ralick was surprised over the improvement in jasper's fighting ability in such a short time.
Otis had landed a kick to jasper sending him back but unaffected.

" well I would have to say I am impressed " said Otis " so it comes down to this....the first android vs the newer android......a battle of past vs future....anything to say before I show you my masters work first hand! "

Jasper stood there for a moment before finally saying " you talk to much "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Tai Ma, after seeing Makuta die, was now more enraged than ever. He looked up into the sky, seeing those three familiar faces which had gone out fighting with honor and bravery. He clenched his fist. He simply stood while the others struggled to defeat Utonium, each and every one of them starting to falter at this mighty opponent. As he looked to those still living, they seemed to be looking at him, shouting....

He wasn't going to let anyone else die at the hands of such evil....

He charged at Utonium full force, but like the rest, Utonium dodged. "Heh, such pitiful maneuvers..." Tai Ma attempted to follow that with a knee to the face, but Utonium caught it. "Really now, I thought you were going to defeat me..." Utonium threw him off, but Tai Ma continued rushing Utonium with even greater speed and strength than before. The scientist found it harder to calculate the movement of this pesky Saiyan. "Hoo ha! OOF!" The scientist yelped as Tai Ma managed to kick him in the stomach.

He called out, "KAIO-KEN x 20!" His orange aura now glimmered with red electricity, and the strain on his body was enormous, but he resolved to go up one more notch....

"GENSO...NGGHHH...HOSHUTSU!!!" And his aura now expanded, increasing his power even further...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Stats-based battle, here we come!
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm

While Tai Ma pushed his body to its absolute limit, Bambi squinted his eyes towards the horizon.

"...What was that just now...?" Bambi asked.

"What are you talking about?" Faline answered with a question of her own.

"That...black and blue guy, the one that just...killed Makuta...five things just came out of him. This is probably just a random guess, but...I'd have to say those things are the reason why everything strange is happening...if we can gather them up somehow..."
---------
Corey and Xavier noticed too.

"You know what that means, right?" Corey asked.

"It's time for a fetch quest..." Xavier answered. "But first...we have to stop Vlad."
-------------
Shadow understood something...

"Of course...!" Shadow said. "The creation of so many dimensional portals has created residual energy that the Master Emerald is compatible with. Knuckles! You have to harness it before it fades!"

Knuckles had no objections. Oskuro seemed blissfully unaware, extending his hands in the direction of some random universe...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Jasper and Otis continued there heated battle now in the overdrive core x15. each punch sent off a small shock wave as if two ultimate swords were colliding over and over. the air was littered with the nearly indestructible platforms now smashed into pieces.

" you seem to be handling yourself nicely " said Otis

Jasper again collided punches sending yet another shock wave. followed by a double dodon ray that canceled each other out. eventually Otis began to get a small upper hand do to his unlimited energy source as he knocked Jasper back into the ground. however he made the mistake of shooting another dodon ray.

" heh " jasper laughed at he brought out his hand ad the dodon ray hit it began to disappear quickly into Jasper's body

"how can this be!" yelled

" you seem to forget the good Drs work.....remember what kind of androids he created " Jasper showed the palms of his hands revealing two energy absorbing parts one blue and one red

" now let us continue " said jasper as he disappeared and reappeared behind Otis to then knock in back to the same area he was
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Otis evaluated the situation, Ralick was out of the fight, and Jasper has just absorbed his Dodon Ray. Despite his boost in power, Otis knew that the rival Androids power is finite. As such assuming that Jasper's Overdrive Core is equal or lesser than his own, Otis could keep up the fight virtually indefinitely if he used ki sparingly.

"You may be able to absorb energy, but my alloy flesh, coupled with my infinite ki reserves. Will allow me to crush you with ease." Otis said with the closet equivelant of confidence, before charging a Solar Flare. Jasper somewhat expected this, and while he was unable to shield his eyes. Was able to dodge the first, but not the second of a one-two kick by Utonium's creation.

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"...We have to do this..." Bambi said. "They're too distracted with the darker ones..."
-----
Xavier and Vlad both charged each other, and began to clash.
---------
Knuckles immediately began to channel the residual energy into the Master Emerald with the chant. The Master Emerald glowed, and soon the animals began to transform. While they appeared to be in their super forms, their fur colors turned a silvery color, and their eyes changed color again (in some cases). Aaron, upon recieving the combination of energy, assumed a form similar to them, except his eyes still remained pupiless.

Semi-Hyper forms.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Tai Ma's power began to push the heros away, and skuro couldnt help but step back from the force.

"That is quite impressive. Much greater then I thought you capable of....But still. Your body cant take it...." Utonium said.

He crossed his arms over his chest, forming a black energy sheild around himself.

"Like thats gona stop him. Tai Ma's gone all out!" Eddy yelled, slowly being blown away.

"It is a good thing I dont have my hat anyway, otherwise you be hearing me yelling your two least favorite words...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskuro stood there, not even alittle impressed.

"Ima rape your face!" Aaron yelled, chargeing.

"Charming..." Oskuro muttered, still standing calmly.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Tai Ma had finished charging his attack and had condensed the power into his fist. Utonium still confident in his power held both his shield and mocking smile.

" I have researched your power level carefully there is no way for you to break this shield " said the confident Utonium

Tai Ma finally charged at Utonium " yes but have you ever seen me even 1/10 as pissed as I am now! " yelled Tai Ma as his fist collided with Utoniums shield. the force of the impact sent the others flying back farther and Utonium began to grow concerned.

" no way he could cause an impact like this " said utonium as Tai Ma started to punch him back. Utonium decided to check Tai's power lever but it was too late. the shield had broken and Tai's punch had made contact with Utoniums suit causing a small crack to form but most of the damage was delivered directly to utoniums body. Utonium was send flying to the ground causing a large crater. Tai spit up blood and fell to the ground while utonium got up only to do the same fall down to a knee.

" No we can lose another one! " yelled drew as he and everyone else flew up to Tais body " don't you die on be tai! "

Kale put his hand over Drews mouth " hold on....listen " everyone stayed quiet and the focused on what kale could be listening to. " ZZZZZZZ " everyone heard as the looked at Tai Ma " is he sleeping...." said Eddy.

everyone took in a deep breath in knowing that Tai is still alive. "ok we need to keep him out of this while we fight utonium....by the looks of it he took a good hit lets not let it go to waste " said drew as everyone prepared to charge in.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: A few more posts and we'll get started...
--------
Oskuro vs Aaron and animals
Objective: Survive until further notice
--------
Jasper vs Otis
Objective: Defeat the enemy
--------
Utonium vs Saiyans (sans Corey, Xavier, Ralick and Aaron)
Objective: Defeat the enemy
--------
Vlad vs Corey and Xavier
Objective: Get the Dimensional Stones!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Jasper and Otis's battle changed to close range hand to hand combat as they both continued to throw punch after metal bending punch at one another. Otis grabbed Jasper by the head and smashed his face into his knee but Jasper recovered and and grabbed Otis's ankle and began to smash his body to the ground repetitively. Otis then regains focus and kicks Jasper in the stomach sending him flying backwards.

" I am not done with you " yelled Otis as he flew up and behind Jasper preparing a hit but Jasper was able to dodge with a back flip and ended up behind him. Jasper followed up with a double kick knocking Otis to the ground as a smoke cloud filled the air, in the confusion Otis surprised Jasper with a energy ball to close and fast for him to absorb and was was blasted into several floating platform. Jasper got up from the rubble with oil leaking out of him mouth " is that all you got! " he yelled as Otis rushed him.
Otis threw a punch but Jasper caught it " Overdrive Core x20! " yelled Jasper as green aura surrounded his body. Jasper brought his fist back and fire began to form around it " Falcon Punch! " he yelled as he brought his fist forward and as it made contact with Otis's body a flaming aura looking like a falcon surrounded his body as he was sent deep into the ground.

" Huff.....Huff...... " panted Jasper " this is the most fun I have ever had in the past thousand years "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"Live it up while it lasts," Otis roared, his aura flooded the crater around him as he powered up to x20. Otis dashed toward his foe, landing a harsh arrow kick into the Androids gut followed by drilling a punch into Jaspers back. Jasper recovered quickly with a swift knee to the head and threw Otis back. Jasper briefly obsereved Otis, and noticed that there was a crack in Otis' abdomen where he made the Falcon Punch. Attempting to exploit this weakspot, Jasper charged head on trying to pierce through Otis by sheer force. At the last second, Otis evaded upward and vomited a blueish foam onto his opponets left arm.

"What the hell have you done to me! I can't move my arm!" Jasper yelled with a slight hint of disgust, as the foam covering his limb solidified, and despite his best efforts could not break through it.

"Despite the fact I'm not fighting you at full power, I perceive you as too much of a threat for you to continue further. Thus this is now a handicap match." The blue Android replied before charging a Masenko, with only one arm Jasper would be able to absorb half of the attack, but he would still take quite some damage.

When the technique went its course, Jasper had gained enough power to shatter the weakened cast. However his body was covered in scrathces and scorch marks. "Ki can't kill me, it only makes me stronger!" The ancient machine taunted.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Oskuro [5 Stones Absorbed, 50%][* x 22]
Power Level: 49,600,000 HP: 49,600,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 17,600,000 SPD: 16,000,000
VERSUS
Semi-Hyper Sonic [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 11,000,000 DEF: 11,000,000 SPD: 18,500,000
Semi-Hyper Shadow [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 11,250,000 DEF: 11,250,000 SPD: 18,000,000
Semi-Hyper Knuckles [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 16,500,000 DEF: 11,000,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Semi-Hyper Streak [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 13,500,000 DEF: 13,500,000 SPD: 13,500,000
Semi-Hyper Aaron [* x 18]
Power Level: 43,500,000 HP: 43,500,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 13,000,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Move Order
Semi-Hyper Sonic
Semi-Hyper Shadow
Oskuro
Semi-Hyper Knuckles
Semi-Hyper Aaron
Semi-Hyper Streak
---------
Sonic rushed at Oskuro, who was attempting to flood a universe with his negative energy, and stunned him with a punch, causing him to stagger back. He then flipped over Oskuro's head and nailed him in the back of the head. However, Oskuro merely smirked. "Is that all you've got?"
Sonic attacks Oskuro, inflicting 1,375,000 damage! (49,600,000 -> 48,225,000)
-------
Shadow was the next to rush Oskuro with a flurry of strikes, but Oskuro soon rebuffed his attempts at attacking.
Shadow attacks Oskuro, inflicting 1,797,762 damage! (48,225,000 -> 46,427,238)
--------
Oskuro rushed forward, attacking both Sonic and Shadow with a burst of speed.
Oskuro's Boss Ability activates, allowing him to attack twice regardless of speed!
Sonic (40,500,000 -> 17,227,273)
Shadow (40,500,000 -> 17,744,445)
------
Knuckles took a defensive position in front of Streak, to protect him while he charged up an attack...
Knuckles is Protecting Streak while he charges the Static Sphere.
------
Aaron decided to fire a shit ton of Ki blasts at Oskuro, which only served to make the antagonist angrier.
Aaron used Full Power Ki Blasts Volley at 5 Blast Stocks, inflicting 4,400,000 damage! (46,427,238 -> 42,027,238)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm

" Seems I took some damage from that but I am still holding strong " said jasper who then looked over at Otis " it seems he has also take some damage of his own but like he said he is not his full power....but an a hand to hand battle who knows how long this will last "

Jasper charged at Otis delivering a strong elbow to his jaw followed with a swift kick but Otis grabbed the kick and began to spin in place eventual letting go sending his to the ground. Jasper caught himself mid air and charged again but was punched in the face by Otis but recovered and grabbed Otis by the shoulders and delivered a powerful knee to the weak point on his stomach then fist hammered him to the ground.

" had enough yet! " yelled jasper " or do you still want to continue! " Otis got up and it could be seen to that he has also been damaged form the battle. " I am not going to be defeated by a low quality android such as yourself " as crimson aura surrounded his body " I can no longer hold back....I must complete my masters order to destroy you and complete it I shall. Jasper was also covered in his own green aura " well then I guess its time we go all out.......come on bring it lets see who the ultimate android is! " yelled back Jasper. both activated the overdrive core x25 as there auras began to grow till the collided sending out sparks of lighting from the power of the two.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Full Power Vlad [* x 10]
Power Level: 11,040,000 HP: 11,040,000 ATK: 3,440,000 DEF: 3,600,000 SPD: 4,000,000
VERSUS
FSSJ Corey [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,200,000 HP: 11,200,000 ATK: 3,600,000 DEF: 3,600,000 SPD: 4,000,000
FSSJ Xavier [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,200,000 HP: 11,200,000 ATK: 4,000,000 DEF: 4,000,000 SPD: 3,200,000
Move Order
Full Power Vlad (4,000,000)
FSSJ Corey (4,000,000)
FSSJ Xavier (3,200,000)
------------
Vlad charged Corey and landed a solid hit to the boy's face.

Vlad attacks Corey, inflicting 3,287,111 damage! (11,200,000 -> 7,912,889)
-------------
Corey returned the favor with a punch to the stomach.

Corey attacks Vlad, inflicting 3,600,000 damage! (11,040,000 -> 7,440,000)
-------------
Xavier charged up a yellow energy on his foot. "I'll end this right now!"

With that, he kicked Vlad square in the chest, piercing through his right side.

Xavier used Super Kick on Vlad with 6 Blast Stocks, inflicting 7,511,111 damage! (7,440,000 -> 0)
--------------
The two heroes began their trek towards one of the Dimensional Stones, the red one, but a blast from behind them forced them to stop. Vlad was somehow still alive...

Vlad's Boss Ability "Persistent Pester" kicks in, enabling him to revive with stats reduced by 20%!

Full Power Vlad [* x 8]
Power Level: 8,832,000 HP: 8,832,000 ATK: 2,752,000 DEF: 2,880,000 SPD: 3,200,000
--------------
Elsewhere in the void, still unnoticed by the villains at large, Bambi and Faline had tracked down the green jewel that Oskuro had earlier budded off from himself. The instant Bambi got close, the stone seemed to break down and disappear within his body.

"That was strange...but then again, what isn't right now?" Bambi asked himself. "I probably have it inside me, Faline, we'd better keep moving..."
---------------
Utonium got to his feet, but he vomited a little blood before he did so.

"Ugh...! To think that his single attack could do that much to me...!"

Super Power Prof. [Injured][* x 6]
Power Level: 10,500,000 HP: 10,500,000 ATK: 3,500,000 DEF: 3,500,000 SPD: 3,500,000
VERSUS
FSSJ Kale [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 3,800,000 DEF: 3,800,000 SPD: 4,000,000
FSSJ Drew [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 3,800,000 DEF: 4,000,000 SPD: 3,800,000
FSSJ Zach [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 4,000,000 DEF: 3,800,000 SPD: 3,800,000
FSSJ Ed [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 4,000,000 DEF: 4,000,000 SPD: 3,600,000
FSSJ Edd [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 3,400,000 DEF: 4,800,000 SPD: 3,400,000
FSSJ Eddy [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,600,000 HP: 11,600,000 ATK: 3,500,000 DEF: 3,500,000 SPD: 4,600,000
Move Order
FSSJ Eddy (4,600,000)
FSSJ Kale (4,000,000)
FSSJ Drew (3,800,000)
FSSJ Zach (3,800,000)
FSSJ Ed (3,600,000)
Super Power Prof. (3,500,000)
FSSJ Edd (3,400,000)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 pm

The two Androids dashed towards each other, Jasper tried to punch Otis head on. Only for Otis to sidestep and kick Jasper in the back, Jasper quickly regained composure and appeared behind Utoniums creation. Slamming Otis towards a platform, the blue Android dodged a kick from Jasper. Otis charged towards the old Android, both exchanging punches and kicks for rougly twenty seconds.

Ralick powered up to Kaioken x20 and broke the stalemate, knocking Otis away. However, Otis used this to his advantage. The blue Android formed a barrior around him, and held out his arms. A sphere similar to the one used on Oskuro formed around Jasper, who unaware of it's purpose, stood in anticipation. Ralick rushed toward the hostile Android investing all hi energy into the most powerful Zangteso Slash he ever performed. Said attack was so powerful that Otis' barrier would not protect him unless he turned his attention to it and thus the barrier would fall. Taking a risk, Otis dropped his field, and barely caught Ralick's sword with one hand. Jasper meanwhile, began to catch on and tried to flee the waning field, only to move and speak with extreme difficulty.

Otis punched Ralick in the face and took his sword, Ralick was completly pacified by this attack, having expended his energy. Jasper was nearing the fringes of the field, while Otis was preparing to impale the fleeing Android. Otis had finally thrown the sword, which Jasper casually evaded within the field. Which was now too weak to have any effect. "Well, that might have actually killed me three seconds ago." The Ancient Android taunted.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Oskuro [5 Stones Absorbed, 50%][* x 24]
Power Level: 49,600,000 HP: 42,027,238/49,600,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 17,600,000 SPD: 16,000,000
VERSUS
Semi-Hyper Sonic [* x 20]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 17,227,273/40,500,000 ATK: 11,000,000 DEF: 11,000,000 SPD: 18,500,000
Semi-Hyper Shadow [* x 20]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 17,744,445/40,500,000 ATK: 11,250,000 DEF: 11,250,000 SPD: 18,000,000
Semi-Hyper Knuckles [* x 18][Protecting Streak]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 8,250,000 DEF: 19,250,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Semi-Hyper Streak [* x 12]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 13,500,000 [27,000,000] DEF: 13,500,000 SPD: 13,500,000
Semi-Hyper Aaron [* x 15]
Power Level: 43,500,000 HP: 43,500,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 13,000,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Move Order
Semi-Hyper Sonic
Semi-Hyper Shadow
Oskuro
Semi-Hyper Knuckles
Semi-Hyper Streak
Semi-Hyper Aaron
-----------------
Sonic and Shadow both decided to mass-spam Ki attacks, which had slightly more effect than before, but still wasn't nearly enough to break through his (plot) armor.
Sonic and Shadow both expend 4 Blast Stocks to use Chaos Aarow Volley, inflicting 4,101,660 damage total! (42,027,238 -> 37,925,578)
--------------------
Oskuro ignored the hedgehogs that were blasting him, seeing Streak charging his attack. If a little more time had passed, it would hurt a lot, but even with that in mind, Oskuro knew that he still had plenty of hax where it came from. With this in mind, he shot a volley of Ki attacks in Streak's direction, but Knuckles took the hits. He turned his attention to Aaron, and then landed a critical blow to the Saiyan's stomach.
Oskuro's Boss Ability "Double Attack" activates!
Attacks Knuckles with Full Power Ki Blasts Volley at 5 Blast Stocks, inflicting 16,091,428 damage! (40,500,000 -> 24,408,572)
Attacks Aaron with a regular attack, inflicting 19,692,307 damage! (43,500,000 -> 23,807,693)
------
"Streak, do you have enough power yet?!" Knuckles asked. "I can't take much more of those!"
"Just another round..." said Streak.
"Aaron, cover for me...I'm going in!" Knuckles said.
Knuckles disables Protect, allowing his ATK and DEF to return to normal values.
Aaron enables Protect, adding half his ATK to his DEF.
-----------------
Eddy charged the injured Utonium, and engaged in a flurry of blows with the professor. However, ultimately, Saiyan power was able to kick him into another platform, causing it to crack slightly...

Eddy attacks Utonium, inflicting 1,750,000 damage! (10,500,000 -> 8,750,000)
--------------------
Full Power Vlad [* x 8]
Power Level: 8,852,000 HP: 8,852,000 ATK: 2,752,000 DEF: 2,880,000 SPD: 3,200,000
VERSUS
FSSJ Corey [* x 8]
Power Level: 11,200,000 HP: 7,912,889/11,200,000 ATK: 3,600,000 DEF: 3,600,000 SPD: 4,000,000
FSSJ Xavier [* x 4]
Power Level: 11,200,000 HP: 11,200,000 ATK: 4,000,000 DEF: 4,000,000 SPD: 3,200,000
Move Order
FSSJ Corey (4,000,000)
FSSJ Xavier (3,200,000)
Full Power Vlad (3,200,000)
-------
Corey grunted.

"How is he still alive?!" Corey yelled, rushing forth to plant his fist in Vlad's stomach, followed by blasting him into the air.

Corey attacks Vlad, inflicting 4,500,000 damage! (8,852,000 -> 4,352,000)
-----------
Xavier flew into the air while Corey made a break for the Stone of Fire, and tackled the injured Vlad back to the ground. He then kicked down, breaking Vlad's left arm. Vlad, however, even as injured as he was, with his wound aggravated and his arm broken, refused to surrender.

Xavier attacks Vlad, inflicting 5,555,555 damage! (4,352,000 -> 0)
Vlad's "Persistent Pester" kicks in, reviving him at 80% of his stats!
----
Full Power Vlad [* x 8]
Power Level: 7,081,600 HP: 7,081,600 ATK: 2,201,600 DEF: 2,304,000 SPD: 2,880,000
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Jasper snapped out of his shock of almost taking a powerful attack head on " Man that was close.....if not for Ralick I might not be standing right now " Jasper looked up at Otis who was slightly annoyed by the saiyans interference. " that was close but I am not gonna let that happen again " said Jasper who charged at Otis at full speed. Jasper delivered a hard uppercut on Otis then grabbed hold of his ankle and began to fly down to then slam him to a platform shattering it and sending Otis to the ground.
" Huff.....Huff....I don't know how long I can keep this up.....if something doesn't happen to stop this I don't think this will end well " said the tiring android. Otis was fairly damaged but he started to notice Jasper was starting to slow down. " hmp.....well it seems the difference of ower designs is what will decide the outcome of this battle after all " he mocked as he floated to the sky.

" pant.....pant......I am not match for that thing " said Ralick who looked over to see Otis had taken the upper hand in the battle. " I need to think of a way to help him but im almost out of power ". Ralick looked down to see a senzu beam on the floor that he must of been carrying but forgot about. " this wont work on him but...... " at that moment an idea sprang in the saiyans mind as he began to eat the bean.
-----------------------------------------------------------
while Utonium tried to recover from Eddys attack Kale rushed in with a powerful kick slamming Utonium to the floor.

Kale used 3 blast stocks +6% dealing 3,300,571 of damage! (8,750,000 -> 5,449,429)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next