Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  TheToonKing Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 pm

As Corey attempted to bring in more energy, specks of light blue flew in from round the Forest.

"If I can’t keep the energy, I’ll just have to collect as much as I can and throw it at you all at once!" Corey said, preparing a Kamehameha Wave with his mouth.

"My master has the last Stone. You won’t be able to best him now! Not that you will get the chance!" Vlad yelled back, charging a Mouth Blast.

As they charged there blast, wind rapidly picked up, the trees swaying from the force of the energy. Xavier then went flying into a tree due to the wind.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  SSJ57G Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Crash tried to move for an attack while Gex recovered from that horrific assault, but when he landed a punch, all that was hurt was his hand. Oskuro casually kicked him away.
-----
"Hate to go Big Green dub on this, but..." Corey said, once his attack finished. "KAMEYAMEYA!!!" He fired a Spirit KAmehameha from his mouth, while Vlad countered with his own beam, a massive shockwave kicking up more wind and dust.

"*cough* This doesn't leave me feeling good..." Bambi said, trying to see what was happening.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Faline saw Bambi try to rise a bit to see the commotion, and of course tried t ostop him.
"You need to stay down. Your hurt-" and there eyes met. You could guess they were both blushing under the fur. Finaly Bambi said what had to be said.

"I thought you were... Ithought you and Corey..." the hurt fawn stumbled. Faline closed her eyes and laughed. The na tear went down her cheek. She opened her eyes still smiling.

"Nope" she laughed. And this was all that needed to be said. Bambi laughed back. They couldnt keep there eyes off one another, even as the two forces of natures beams clashed just behind them.

OCC: AHHHH IT BURNS.......And thus that part of the universe is fixed. the Protaginist and his obvious love intrest are back together.

-------------------------------------------------
"Your repairs and upgrades are completed..." Power Prof said to Otis, who stood up from the table he had been laying on.

"I feel so much stronger..." Otis thought out loud.

" The data gathered from the battles was put to good use. The new capcitors also increased your limits aswell." the scientist replied.

"When do we attack."

"my suit needs to recharge. The Saiyans and there friends have one hour..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaspers repairs went steady with Kevins experties. Jaspers repairs were nearly half complete, but the three mechanics had yet to get to the Andriods programing...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 am

" ok so now that we are all informed I think we should test the new guys out a little " said Drew

" well we have a lightning type so Ill try my hand at him " said Zach

" Ok then I accept your challenge " said Streak

" Ok now as for Kale I think- " started drew until he was cut off by eddy

" Ill train with him....I want to see if his reflexes are as shard as he says he is "

" well this should be interesting " said Kale

" Ok everyone else partner up and spar....Ed your sparing with me " said drew
-------------------------------------------------
Back in the lab Jasper's upgrades continued as Tails and Edd assisted Kevin

" This is incredible......to think he fix him this quickly " Said Tails

" comes with practice I guess.....Can you hand me the new capacitors from my tool box " said Kevin

Tails opened Kevin's tool box and pulls out a few new overdrive capacitors

" I see you continued to work way before this happened " said Edd

" what can I say....working with machinery has become a hobby for me...So from what I researched these new capacitors should allow you to reach a great amount of power on top of what you are capable at full power " said Kevin

" that's incredible " said Jasper

" Ok here comes the hard part...In order for me to do whats needed to get you at full power I need you to power down for a while "

Jasper then shut himself down as everyone prepared to upgrade him but with each passing minute there enemy's grow closer
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Tai Ma lightly chuckled and said to them, "I guess I"ll sit back here and ref for you guys." Everyone almost gasped at this. "Well someone has to make sure there's no interruption..."

As soon as everyone took their positions, Tai Ma held his hand in the air. "Ready?" He asked. Everyone nodded. "GO!" Each fighter leapt off toward their counterpart. As soon as the first blows were traded, Tai Ma floated up and kept watch for any signs of the two remaining hostiles...

"Come on you bastards...where are you...?" Tai Ma thought.
The beam struggle began to push more against Vlad, then back at Corey. How long do these damn things take, anyway?

OOC: I'm not even going to bother writing about the FalinexBambi stuff right now...
Streak let off two electricity arcs which chased Zach around in the air. Zach used this new elevation to free-fall, allowing him to go at even greater speeds when he flew down. Unfortunately, the lightning arcs hit Tai Ma. "GODDAMMIT I'M NOT TARGET PRACTICE!!!"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Edd and Tails left Kevin to his work, the human having taken the little project over. As Jaspers repairs neared completion Kevins hands where covered in grease and oil. After another 20 mintues Jaspers physical repairs were complete.

"Finaly. I was hard considering I havent had that much practice in forever...thanks to Drew. Anyway, now to boot him up." Kevin said to Tails and Edd, who had nearly fallen asleep on Tails couch from not haveing anything to do. Kevin began typeing into a laptop, which had been plugged in to Jasper. After a minute or so of typeing, Kevin realized something was wrong.

"His systems are locking me out..."
--------------------------------------------------------
Japer found himself inside his own motherboard. His surroundings where simply green wireframe that went on for what seemed like forever.

"I dont ...understand" the Andriod said lookign around. Just then a large head apeared over him. Jasper immediatly recongnized the mans face.

"Dr. Gero..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:52 pm

" well Android-0 is been a long time..... " said the Drs floating head as it stared at Jasper

" What are you doing in my head old man! " yelled Jasper in an angry voice

" Anger....(laughing) I did not think you were capable of emotions.....so i see you have unlocked your full potential this message was only meant to be activated if it was " said Dr Gero

" Ok then just tell me what it is you were programed to say and get the hell out of my head " said Jasper

Multiple screens started to appear showing several recorded videos. some showed Jasper's creation, some showed his training, some showed Goku's meany battles. Jasper started to look at each of them with confusion on his face.

" What is all this? " asked Jasper

" I did not have the technology to complete you when you were created so i left you as you were intending to go back and do it when I had come across it, but then you showed free will and I knew you were of no use to me so I left it alone " said Gero

" Then why come to me now? " said Jasper

" Free will still mean you can choose to join me.....you can be the strongest android ever to be created all you need to do it destroy the saiyans and absorb their power causing you to become even stronger! " said Gero in an evil tone

" Good try but im not interested " said jasper

" But what will you do....they dont trust you.....your an android.....they hate androids.....they hate you and will get rid of you when they no longer need you "

Jasper's face looked depressed and the sight of it was about to cause Dr.Gero to laugh at him but soon Jasper smiled a mocking smile to Gero.

" is that it?......you think you can just change my mind with manipulation? " said Jasper

" what!? " said the shocked Gero

" Sure I am an android and sure there is a bad history with androids and my new....friends ( Jasper smiled at this ) but im different....I am an android with free will who chose to help rather then help. and after I help them defeat their enemy's I will continue to become stronger so i can maintain the piece....so thanks for the offer but I made my choice ( Jasper charged an energy ball in his and ) so goodby Dr ( Jasper shot the blast ) I will start a new age of the android.

the blast hit the Gero head causing it to disintegrate. Jasper the woke up with Edd, Tails, ans Kevin staring down at him.

" Oh good hes awake " said Kevin

" How long have I been out? " asked Jasper

" almost an hour....how do you feel " said Kevin

Jasper looked at his hand and then made a fist he them smiled and looked at them and said

" Stronger "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm

After a few hours of tinkering, Utoniums suit was finished. He was now capable of sustaining his Super Form completly, in addition to a drastic increase in power. Otis' ki capicitors were upgraded one last time, too granting him a sharp power boost.

"Nefarious may have lost his life, but his legacy lives on. With his spare ki capacitors for you Otis, and advanced software for my suit, we should be invincible. Even in the event we are defeated, Oskuro has gathered the final Stone, and we can stall the Saiyans and their allies long enough." Utonium spoke, "Lawerence send us to their gathering place, this battle will decide the fate of the Saiyans and the Androids once and for all."

With that, Nefarious' spaceship zoomed towards the Mystic Ruins. Searching for Tails' house, and the heroes who rested there.

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 pm

After Jasper got up he and the others went over his new upgrade

" Ok so you have powered up by alot....by the looks of it your base power if my computer is reading this right is at 1,500,000 "

Edd slightly trembled over hearing the new power jasper had gotten, Jasper saw this and tried to reassure him

" don't worry Edd I can a man....well bot of my word, I will use this to help you guys finish this " said Jasper

" call me Double-D " he said in a smile

Jasper remembered what sonic had said of only his friend calling him that and smiled back. they then went outside to meet up with the others who were done with sparing. everyone stared at Jasper not knowing what to say all except Ralick who had put his trust in jasper.

" so how was the repairs " asked Ralick

" thanks to your friends not only am I fixed but I am stronger then I was before " said Jasper

" how about I test that out then? " said Tai Ma who was slightly restless from not sparing so he could keep a watch out

" By all mean....I would like to see how much stronger I am " said Jasper who had gone into a fighting pose
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Before Jasper and Tai Ma could begin their spar, Nefarious' spaceship loomed over the sky. Otis and Utonium descended from the ship, hovering above the ground.

"This is where it must all end Saiyans, Otis choose whoever you wish to fight. I'll handle the rest." Utonium entered a fighting stance while Otis ascended into the sky, Ralick and Jasper automatically following.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Oskuro [5 Stones Absorbed, 50%][* x 22]
Power Level: 49,600,000 HP: 49,600,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 17,600,000 SPD: 16,000,000
VERSUS
Crash Bandicoot [Crystals And Gems Absorbed][* x 14]
Power Level: 20,000,000 HP: 20,000,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 7,000,000
Gex Gecko [Red, Gold, and Silver Remotes Absorbed][* x 10]
Power Level: 19,500,000 HP: 9,653,847/19,500,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 6,500,000
Move Order
Oskuro (16,000,000)
Crash Bandicoot (7,000,000)
Gex Gecko (6,500,000)
--------
Round 3 Start!
-------
Oskuro looked to Gex and Crash, who were now floating above him.

"It doesn't matter whether I let you live or not right, now, so it's time for you to die..." he said. "After that...it's time to shatter the dimensions completely, so that negativity will rule. I start with YOUR LIFE, Gecko!"

Gex and Crash scattered, but Oskuro was too fast for Gex, punching a hole through him. After ripping off Gex's tail, he decided to use an attack similar to Dirty Fireworks. He extended two fingers to the prostrate gecko, and before he realized it, he was in an immense pain.

The next second, he was atomized...

Oskuro used Dirty Fireworks on Gex, inflicting 43,421,538 damage! (9,653,847 -> 0)
--
Oskuro was not done yet, however. He turned to Crash and held him close. He hit the bandicoot in the stomach such that he would open his mouth. He then proceeded to stick his hand inside the mouth, and charge a blast. When he fired it, the blast travelled down the bandicoot's throat, and once it reached the stomach, Oskuro shoved him away as the blast expanded and exploded, utterly ripping the bandicoot apart from the inside out.

Oskuro viciously attacked Crash, inflicting 39,384,615 damage! (20,000,000 -> 0)
---------
Corey's beam had started becoming pushed back with a little too much force.

"Is this the end...?" he asked himself. More images of his past ran through his head. "It's not the end! I will...destroy you, Vlad!!"

With that, Corey put every last ounce of Ki he had into his attack.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Otis landed near a rock formation by in the Mystic Ruins, wtill in the Zone that Tails House resided. Ralick and Jasper landed infront of him.

"You gained some upgrades I see..." Otis noted, referring to Jasper.

"I noticed the same about you." Jasper replied. The two Androids looked at eachother in a standoff sort of way.

"Don't..." Ralick began, he immediatly became uncompased in a red aura, as he initated his Kaioken X20 state. "You dare ignore me!" he yelled, rushing at Otis. Wth one swift punch Ralick had Otis on the ground. Though not for long.

"Do you real think..." Otis said, immediatly riseing, unharmed. "That you worth my time..." And Otis powered up to Overdrive Core X 5, a crimson aura surrounding him. Jasper prepared to power up, but Ralick stoped him.

"No! Otis is mine. Im threw with his deception and lies. Im threw hearing his smugg attitude. Im done with it all!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Oskuro looked at the electricity crackling off his hand.

"This is the power that can bend dimensions...the multiverse is at last mine to control...to shape as I see fit. It's taken a lot of effort, but the ends justify the means..." Oskuro said. "On top of that, I'm only using half of my full power..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Corey blast seemingly engulfed Vlad.

"Did that do it?" Xavier gasped. The dust cleared...

"No..impossible..." Makuta said frustrated.

"Damn it..." Corey swore. Vlad was not only undamgaed, but covered in a purple energy shield. Vlad seemed surprised by its apearence. Suddenly out of no where, the gravity went up a fiew notches, and black lines apeared at random in the sky. Xaveir and Faline fell over, while Makuta desperatly tried to keep himself up. Corey droped to his frong right knee.

"How are you doing this.." Corey grunted. Vlad looked up to the now Dead Zoneish sky.

"I understnd" the fawn said, haveing apparently heard some telapathic message. " It sees my master calls me back. Once we make our way to the center of the Multiverse, all of Hero kind will be no more..." Vlad said, and then exploded in a light signifing his teleportation. The gravity and strange effects to the air ceased, and Corey and Makuta stood up.

" Damn it...." Corey repeated.

"What? You just one right?" Faline said.

"No... Corey, Xavier and myself just lost our way back home. And things are about to happen...bad things." Makuta answered.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oskuro...!" Corey came to a sudden realization. "Xavier! Makuta! Oskuro found the last Stone...! That's why he vanished. He mentioned going to the center of the multiverse itself......from there, he will plunge everything into darkness..."
-------
"This time, you Saiyans are going to pay for all the humilation you've caused me...!" said Utonium, energy crackling off his power suit...

"Damn it...his power went up again..." Drew noted.
-------
Oskuro proceeded to look towards the sky.

"Now then, to call all those that attacked me back for a final showdown. They won't be able to back me into a corner this time. I percieve them as a threat, even now. Vlad should be close to where the showdown will occur by now..."

"Dimensional Stones..." Oskuro began. "Unite the power of universal warp with the four natural elements...Rip apart reality, and bring those that are with me and against me...to me!"

Oskuro was soon teleported out of there, and the next thing the heroes knew, the dimensional wall immediately next to them shattered. It then began to suck them in...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Ralick and Otis charged at eachother, and just as they each threw a punch to the others face, they were both sent flying into a void, and then were transported to another location...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta found himself flying threw a void, his body feeling like its growing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The others all went threw a void, and gelt liek they were on some wonderis drug before they landed in another location...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Xavier and Corey also got pulled into the void, but Bambi and Faline were caught in the crossfire as well.

While the two natives were unaffected physically by the void, Corey and Xavier had a sensation similar to Makuta as they were pulled into the void.
-------
Corey & Xavier
Power Level: 280,000

Everyone else (sans Otis, Jasper, Utonium, Oskuro and Vlad)
Power Level: 290,000

The animals (Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Streak)
Power Level: 270,000

Otis
Power Level: 1,575,000

Jasper
Power Level: 1,524,000

Utonium (base):
Power Level: 5,000,000

Vlad
Power Level: 276,000
ATK: 86,000
DEF: 90,000
SPD: 100,000

OOC: No stats yet. I made Otis and Jasper slightly closer than a difference of 100,000. Each of the upcoming battles will have their own set of conditions. The way I see it falling together is as follows:

Otis vs Jasper and Ralick
Oskuro vs Sonic, Shadow, Streak, Knuckles, Aaron
Utonium vs Drew, Zach, and the Eds
Vlad vs Corey and Xavier
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Makuta stood up, rubbing his head. He felt his antennae as his hand brushed him.

My aching...wait...

Makuta realized, he had been transported to another realm. This realm was nothing but a void, with platforms randomly sprinkled all around. He turned to see a fully Saiyan Corey rise himself, hair spiked up and skin yellow. He turned, making his pupil less eyes visible.

"Were...in our original bodies!" Corey said, looking at Makuta, then to his hands.

"And you maintained your transformation. And judging by the fact my very numerous sores are gone we have been conveniently healed in the body change." Makuta replied. The two then turned to Bambi and Faline, who were in the same position they were in the other universe, except Bambi looking much worse. They were both still fawns.

"Corey...-" Faline began.

"On it..." Corey said walking to Bambi and kneeling. Doing a Dende pose, Corey easily overflowed Bambis bodies with energy. The energy made its way into Bambis muscles and skin, speeding up the healing process.

OOC: This is how they heal in the Naruto series. Look it up!

"That’s a handy trick" a voice said from behind.

"Well its not really useable except for those with lower power levels. They have lower energy limits, so its easy for me to fill them up..." Corey said, not turning around. “Wait..." Corey said, realizing who must have said it. He turned to see who must have been Xavier, now in his Saiyan body.

"So that’s what you guys really look like. You’re Gohan and you a sight for sore eyes “Xavier laughed. The Saiyan boy was a mixture between Wolverine and someone from the King of Fighters series. He had a Wolverine exc. haircut with a black short sleeve shirt and red vest. His pants where blue and he had black with dark grey tennis shoes. Xavier had red eyes and a dark skin tone.

"So that’s what you really look like." Corey said.

"What’s that suppose to mean." Xavier said suspiciously

"Nothing..." Corey said confused.

"Good..." Xavier replied.

"Anyway..." Makuta said, changing the subject.

"Any idea where we are?" Bambi cut in, slowly rising to his feet.

OOC: Fairly long post...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 am

Corey looked around.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say this is the center of the multiverse. We're not home, but neither are you." he said after taking in his surroundings. "Very soon, a cataclysmic battle will start here. I can see only a few of us walking away from it..."
-----
"What happened?" Streak asked, noting the surroundings.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 am

Kale had gotten up after he had been sent flying to the ground after being teleported by the dimensional portal. After getting a grip for his surroundings he felt a few power levels.

" that feels like one of the animals from back at the island " said Kale

Kale made his way to the power level who was also heading in his direction. the other was Shadow who was able to sence Kale's power level too and had head in his direction, eventually they had both met up.

" your one of the new members....Kale was it? " said shadow

" yes and your that hedgehog.....I don't think i got your name " said sonic

Shadow was about to give his usual speech of being the ultimate life form until someone spoke up.

" shadow!.....Kale! over here! " yelled sonic from afar

After the three met up they began to talk on what to do next and over time thought it best to see if anyone else was in the area.
Shadow and Kale took point with there ability to sence energy eventually finding Aaron an knuckles.

" I wonder how meany more are close by? " asked knuckles

Kale started to "look around"

" I can feel a few other power levels.....but I feel something else.....I am not sure what it is but.....I don't like it " said Kale
--------------------------------------------
Jasper had followed Otis and Ralick into the portal to find himself in a strange area

" where am I? " asked Jasper

Jasper started to search for Ralick for a while till he found his energy signal and started heading into his direction.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

"I can sense the others too..." Corey said. "They should be somewhere nearby." He sensed Ralick fighting with something, and a couple more energies that weren't there before. "Something's wrong....someone's missing."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Eventually Kale met up with the other animals and were all talking about what to do next

" well I think we should find the others " said Sonic

" I think so too.....I cant shack this feeling someone is watching us " said kale

The gang decided to walking to the closest energy signature
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Ralick did his best to ignore the fact that he had just shifted dimensions, but it had thrown him off. Otis seemed to have even been expecting it, and started to gain the definite upper hand

Otis Overdrive Core X5: 7,875,000

Kaioken X20 Ralick: 5,800,000

Otis grabbed Ralick by the shoulders and flipped him over, throwing the Saiyans face to the platform below. The platform remained undamaged, unlike Ralick. The Saiyan stood up, rubbing his face.

"That’s one hell of an upgrade. Before me and the others were throwing you around for the most part."

"And now I’m tearing you apart at but fifth of my maximum..." Otis quickly replied.

"Luckily I’m not at my best either!" Ralick yelled, then going False Super Saiyan.

FSSJ Ralick: 11,600,000

"When will you learn?" Otis laughed, taking his Over Drive Core to its 10th level.

Otis Overdrive Core X10: 15,750,000

"You’re no match," Otis said, speeding towards Ralick and landing a blow to the stomach with his elbow " For an Android like me."

Ralick coughed up blood, flickering from base back to FSSJ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Drew and his group of heroes had found themselves in the dimension. Utonium however wasn’t in eye view.

"Weird..." Zach said, looking around.

"No doubt Oskuro got what he wanted..." Shadow muttered looking around. Drew remained silent, looking into the horizon.

"That energy...Corey?" and Drew took off in the direction of the energy, the rest of the group short behind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper, having arrived at the scene of the Saiyan and Androids battle, began to analyze the fight, recording Otis's and Ralick’s fighting styles and power increases.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm

eventually the two groups met up as drew continued to corey's location.

" whats up with drew " asked sonic

" he can feel corey's energy and we are heading in his direction" said Tai Ma

the group continued to corey's location while trying to keep up with Drew.
-------------------------------------------

Jasper stayed back a watched Ralick fight Otis while his eyes started to flash multiple times
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Drew and Zach were the first to land.

"Corey?! I see...you've finally tapped into it, huh?" Zach asked. Drew, on the other hand, showed how messed-up his priorities can be sometimes.

"What's with the animals?" Drew questioned.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next