Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 pm

While travelling through the void, the villains still distracted by the battles, Bambi and Faline managed to secure the third elemental Stone, the Stone of Water. The same anomaly happened.
-----
The other Saiyans soon ganged up on Utonium, relieving him of this stat-based battle.

Drew attacked with a flurry of kicks, ending with a hard right hook that sent him into Zach. Zach kneed the scientist in the back before backing up, firing ki blasts at Utonium. Utonium did counter the attacks with a beam, but was caught off-guard by Ed electrocuting him and Eddy smashing him into the ground. Edd then attacked with a Rasengan that slammed Utonium completely through the platform, causing it to crumble.
------
Vlad lunged at Corey again, with his good arm leading the charge. However, the difference in their powers was far too great. Corey broke Vlad's other arm by bending it backwards and kicking him away, making sure to nail the bleeding wound in the process. Xavier then barraged him with a few Ki blasts, ripping off one of his legs. Vlad looked a bit less human with every attack they landed.

"Damn it all. He just won't stay down!" Corey cursed.

"Even if I have to crawl to fulfill my master's wishes, I will do so..." Vlad croaked weakly through a broken jaw.

"What is this, a warped Halloween special?!" Xavier roared, caving in Vlad's face with another punch. This seemed to finish him for the moment, allowing Corey and Xavier some relief from the battle. They took the time to fly through the void and secure the Stone of Earth.

"That's two." Corey confirmed. A very awful roar sounded from behind them. They turned to see a very disfigured Vlad, skull caved in.

"What the hell...?!" Corey growled. Vlad gave another death rattle before firing a load of black Ki blasts on the heroes.

"AARGHH!!" Xavier yelled, aura flaring bigger. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE??!" He countered with his own volley. Corey joined in, and the two Saiyans together overwhelmed his volley and kept blasting until the only thing that could be seen was smoke.

"Bambi...Faline..." Corey said, noticing the two. "They have two of the Stones already. That means all we have left is one..."

"We'd better join them then." Xavier said. "Man, I'd hate to see Vlad's condition after that volley, if he's still alive..."
------------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Utonium tried to fight back but he was to damaged and too out matched as the saiyans were too strong. Drew and Zach seemed to take charge as the knocked Utonium back and forth. " to think Tai Ma had done so much damage that Utonium is now at ower mercy " Edd said to himself " but now I dose not seem right " Double D then interfered with Drew and Zachs game and knocked Utonium to the ground. " what the heck Double D! " said Drew to then be given an angry glare by the hat wearing saiyan " we already have him bea.....just finish the job and stop torturing him! ".
Drew and Zach started to feel discuss in what they were doing " your right.....lets finish this and get over to help the others with Oskaru ".
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Oskuro [5 Stones Absorbed, 50%][* x 26]
Power Level: 49,600,000 HP: 37,925,578/49,600,000 ATK: 16,000,000 DEF: 17,600,000 SPD: 16,000,000
VERSUS
Semi-Hyper Sonic [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 17,227,273/40,500,000 ATK: 11,000,000 DEF: 11,000,000 SPD: 18,500,000
Semi-Hyper Shadow [* x 18]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 17,744,445/40,500,000 ATK: 11,250,000 DEF: 11,250,000 SPD: 18,000,000
Semi-Hyper Knuckles [* x 20]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 24,408,572/40,500,000 ATK: 16,500,000 DEF: 11,000,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Semi-Hyper Streak [* x 12]
Power Level: 40,500,000 HP: 40,500,000 ATK: 13,500,000 [40,500,000] DEF: 13,500,000 SPD: 13,500,000
Semi-Hyper Aaron [* x 15][Protecting Streak]
Power Level: 43,500,000 HP: 23,807,693/43,500,000 ATK: 8,000,000 DEF: 21,000,000 SPD: 13,000,000
Move Order
Semi-Hyper Sonic
Semi-Hyper Shadow
Oskuro
Semi-Hyper Knuckles
Semi-Hyper Streak
Semi-Hyper Aaron
--------------
As Streak's Static Sphere pulsed with energy, Sonic and Shadow each utilized a melee combo on Oskuro. Once again, however, their attempts were rebuffed after a short bit.

Sonic and Shadow both attack Oskuro relentlessly, inflicting 3,516,512 total damage! (37,925,578 -> 34,409,066)
----------------
Oskuro, in turn, turned back to Streak, whose attack had gotten bigger. It looked like it could do some real damage. In desperation, Oskuro formed a Negative Energy Ball, filled with energy, and chucked it in Streak's direction. Aaron, however, leapt in the way.
"This is it...everyone...think of this as payback for killing Polaris under his control...finish him off for me, would you...?"
With that, the villain's attack hit Aaron with a blinding explosion. When the smoke cleared, there was nothing left of him...
Oskuro attempted to use Negative Energy Ball with 8 Blast Stocks on Streak, but Aaron took the fatal blow via Protect, taking 23,893,333 damage! (23,807,693 -> 0)
--------
Knuckles, enraged, then returned the favor with his own charged Chaos Punch attack. Oskuro grunted.
"I actually felt that..."
Meanwhile, Shade, who had been biding his time until now, thought of only one way he could defeat Oskuro now. He allowed his rage to take over, in so doing transforming into a Dark Semi-Hyper form...
Knuckles used Chaos Punch on Oskuro with 6 Blast Stocks, inflicting 5,203,687 damage! (34,409,066 -> 29,205,379)
--------
Streak, meanwhile, had finished charging his attack. "This is your end, Oskuro! Static Sphere!" With that, the massive electric attack was launched at Oskuro. The attack hit him dead on...
Streak used Static Sphere on Oskuro, inflicting 23,299,005 damage! (29,205,379 -> 5,906,374)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Corey and Xavier flew towards a glint that had t obe the final stone.

----------------------------------------------
Faline and Bambi closed in on the gem, its outline visable.

"Hopfully these things can help" Faline said, panting.

"Yeah..." Bambi said,focused onrunning.
---------------------------------------------
Xavier flickered in and out of his transformed state.

"Man, hoefully the ohers hav some plot induced Senzu beans..." Corey said.

"Yeah those would be good right about now." Xavier said, licking his lips.

"You know what Senzu's are?" Corey asked.

"For plot purposes, I even know what the Chaos Emeralds are..." Xavier replied.

"Huh..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 pm

As Corey picked up the stone, Faline saw something. Bambi saw it too, and both gave a shout of horror. Xavier and Corey whirled around...and immediately wished that they hadn't.

"Oh...fuck..." Corey said, out of breath. He had never seen any humanoid so mangled...Vlad literally looked like absolute shit. What was left of his body had been horrifically torn apart. His lower jaw was missing and part of his face had been peeled off. In addition, his chest hole had now been mirrored in the lower part of his left side. And in his opposite leg. His body now looked like someone took a knife to it and just went wild with it.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Faline started to cry from the sight. Bambi looked as if he was about to shit a brick , and Corey just looked angry. Xavier stared at the ground.

"You just wont die will you..." Xavier said, he immediatly put his head up, revealing angry ,still pupiless, eyes. Xaviers aura flared upward, streaks of lights instead of flames. Xavier put one hand to his side and brought it forward in rapid succesion.

"SO DIE ALREADY!" and Xavier obliterate Vlad with a mighty blast.

After a minute passed as they tried to forget the seemingly Lost Silver inspired Vlad.

"Great work...." Corey said, sweating.

"Thanks...." Xavier said, not dareing to look him in the eyes.

"So what now? " Bambi said.

"Well we got the stones...." Xavier said.

"So its time. the final battle draws near..." Corey said, looking on to where the battle between Oskuro and the Animals was taking place.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 pm

"Ugh, not bad, not bad...I admit I underestimated you, but this is where the rest of you die!" Oskuro began to prepare another energy attack with his hands in front of his chest, but at this moment, Shade caught him in a death grip.

"This one's for you, Tank..." Shade said. "FINAL...CHAOS...!!"

"Shade!" Sonic yelled. "That attack's...!!"

"A kamikaze maneuver..." Shadow finished.
---------
"I...don't like the look of that..." Bambi said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 am

Utonium got back up with anger in his face as he panted from the pain he was feeling " this is not over!.....I will kill all of you.......I will rule the all while you are all- " raged Utonium but was cut short by kale " Spirit Gun! " he yelled as a small but powerful energy ball shot from his finger and hit the professor in the shoulder removing a piece of the armor. " that was impressive " said drew " how did you learn it? " he asked. " well it takes a very special condition to learn it....but that's a story for another time in short i can only use it three more times today". Utonium got back up even more angry and a force field had formed around him. " that is it.....I will not stand for it any longer " he began to float to the sky and then extended his arm. the force field moved to his hand and more energy started to from in it " I am gonna put everything I have into this! " he yelled as the ball of energy grew larger. " this is it guys.....this is where we finally end it once and for all " said drew as aura began to surround his body and the others soon followed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am

Time moved in slow motion..

Drew moved his hands to his side, cupping them...

Zach Put both arms outstretched to his side...

Ed put his hands in a similiar position to Zachs...

Edd put both hands to his forehead....

Eddy bent over slightly, extending his head forward slightly.

-------------------------------------------
"Ka...Me...Ha...Me..." Drew chanted, blue energy forming in his cupped hands.

"Final..." Zach said, two balls of energy apearing in his hands.

"Static..." Ed said, a blue ball of electricity forming around him.

"Masenko..."Edd said, energy forming in his hands.

"... " a green orb with dollar signs apeared on Eddys forehead.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 am

Kale made the shape of a gun with his right hand high up, and grabs it with his left one.Energy started to flow from his body to the tip of his finger as a small energy ball started to fluxuate on it.

"I guess ill put the power of three shots into one... " Kale said as two more small energy balls started to spin around the center one.

"Spirit... "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Ralick stood tall, rejuvinated from the Senzu.

He realized the condition he was in. His eye had been half swollen shut, bandana long sense torn of. Blood went down the side of his face, already starting to dry. The bottom left leg of his Gi had been torn of, and the knee of the Gi had been torn off on the right leg. The part of the Gi that covered his torso had been completly torn off. His dark blue undershirt had been blasted of revealing his muscles.

"Jasper cant to it himself..." Ralick said, watching his Andriod allie begin to get thrown around by Otis.

"It seems I cant defeat Otis...and neither can Jasper....but together..." Ralick said, he immediatly had an idea.

Ralick bent over slightly puting his head forward. He balled his hands into a fist and began to concentrate...

"Haaaaaaaa..." Ralick said, almost quitly. Blue aura apeared around him, but it didnt flucuate, it formed around his body. It almost apeared like a cocoon around him. He continued concentrateing his Ki threw his body until his muscels began to bulge out.

Ginaly, his aura exploded into a piller of light around him. It faded to show Ralick, an inch of blue aura glowing of his body.

Ralick Hi Tension: 400,000

He then went deepwithin himself and pulled out his Super Saiyan power,

FSSJ Ralick Hi Tension :16,000,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otis fired another Masenko, blasting Jasper to the ground. He just happend to land next to Ralick...

"Damn..." Jasper said.

"Jasper, do you have any energy left?" Ralick said, looking up at Otis, who floated in the air in a taunt.

"Im at roughly 50% maximum energy capcity...." Jasper replied immediatly..

"Then ive got a plan..."

Ralick told Jasper his plan to defeat Otis once and for all.

"That just might work..." Jasper said nodding.

"Then lets go..." Ralick replied looking to Otis once again.

------------------------------------------------
Jasper flew up to Otis, Ralick stayed at the ground.

"Alright Otis. This fight has gone on long enough...." Jasper yelled, crimson aura surrounding him.

"I will defeat you Jasper. For it is my master Proffesor Utoniums command." Otis aid, almost lookign sad for a moment.

"Why do you follow him?"

"Cause as long as he is allive..I have to..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm

The attack that Utonium had earlier been preparing was a Revenge Death Ball. It swelled in size as more hate was pulled into it. The excess negative energy in the void only made it stronger.
---
"BLAST...!" Shade finally finished, lighting up the entire area in a red explosion, engulfing both himself and Oskuro in the light...
---
"Ugh...! That light!!" Faline said.

"Why did he just do that?!" Corey asked.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Ralick : this ends now otis , you know when we were sucked into that dimension i actually like you, i thought u were my friend i accepted you , but i realize that was a mistake , im sorry otis .,..BUT I CANT ALLOW U TO LIVE AND HURT, I WILL STOP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Otis had been knocking Jasper back and forth for about 5 minutes before finally knocking him into a floating platform " I will admit you are a lot stronger then the other saiyans but in the end your design was what caused your downfall " said Otis as he floated slowly at Jasper. But he did not notice the energy surging from Ralick " KAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEEEE " yelled Ralick as massive amounts of mower formed inside his cuffed hands.

Jasper noticed the energy coming from Ralick and knew he had to keep Otis's from noticing so he got up and began to talk " you said before that you follow orders because you have to.....does that mean you don't want to? "Otis stopped moving as if in thought " if the professor was no longer not in the picture what would you do? ". Otis thought for a little bit more before answering " I guess you will never find out ". at that moment Ralick had finished charging his attack " HAAAAA " he yelled at the kamehameha shot from his hands and blue aura exploded from his body. The attack looked like it would hit but at the last moment Otis noticed the power of the blast and was able to dodge it. " Idiot " Ralick thought to himself as the blast continued in Jasper's direction "well played " said Otis " but no dice and if you think 0 will be able to absorb it you are sadly mistaken is if far to damaged to- " KI REFLECTOR! " yelled Jasper cutting Otis short.

Otis tried to turn around but it was too late as a blast with almost twice the power then Ralick had put out hit him from behind " GGGRRRRAAAHHHHHH " he yelled as the blast engulfed him until it finally exploded in a large white flash. Both Jasper and Ralick To tired to move waited for the dust to clear to see if the attack had worked.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm

There was a large amount of smoke around Oskuro's position.

"Did that...finish it?" Bambi asked, not seeing any movement.

"No." Corey answered. "He's still very much alive..."

"How do you know?" Faline asked.

"You'd be surprised at how much of this crap we've seen over the course of our battles..." Corey answered again.
-------------------
"Now die, Saiyan scum!" Utonium yelled, throwing the massive Revenge Death Ball down on the heroes. The Saiyans there began to launch their counterattacks.

"HA!!!!" Drew yelled, firing his Kamehameha.
"FLASH!!" Zach yelled, thrusting his hands forward and letting loose a magnificent beam that merged with Drew's.
"HA!!!" Edd screamed, thrusting his hands forward as well.
"RAY OF RICHES!!" Eddy yelled, dollar signs orbiting his forehead as a beam merged with the others'.
"CANNON!" Ed yelled, letting loose a Galick-Gun like blast, and releasing a great deal of electric energy as his blast merged with the rest.
"GUN!" Kale yelled once the two other balls merged with the Spirit Gun.

The combined ultimates took the form of one large aura, crackling with lightning and orbited by dollar signs, with a beam coming out at an angle that directly hit the Revenge Death Ball Final. A beam struggle had begun.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Corey sensed the happenings of all ther battles, only senseing Ralicks energy in the Andriods battle.

"We have to go to were those attacks are clashing..." Corey said.

"What!? But why dont we go straight at Oskuro!?" Xavier said, highly surprised. Corey went back to base form, hair going down and green puils returning. Xavier followed his example.

"We need the others help. And there are more on our side fighting where that struggle is happening..." Corey replied. He turned to Bambi and Faline. " I need the Emeralds you are storeing." Corey said.

Bambi gave Corey the Dimensional Stones he had. Corey and Xavier flew into the air. "Im afraid, " Corey began " you two will have to catch up..." he finished, and the two Saiyans flew to the battle with Utonium.

---------------------------------------------------
The beam struggle shifted immediatly towards Utonium.

"NO! I will not be defeated...AGAIN!" Utoinum yelled, puting more energy into his Revenge Death Ball Final.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Utonium was able to push the Revenge Death Ball Final closer to the saiyans as he continued to add power to it. " YES.......YES......you will all die ay my hands! " laughed the professor as he grew the upper hand. every one else did their best to push back. " This is not good " said Edd " not good at all " everyone else could agree.

" we have to keep pushing......we cant give up " said drew as he added more energy to his kamehameha. everyone else began to add more energy. all but Kale who had put all his spirit shots into one blast " damn it I cant go any higher with the spirit gun " he thought to himself. the beam struggle continued as both sides were not going to give in and putting everything they have into the blast.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm

"Dont know how much longer we can hold it..." Zach said, running low on energy...

"We have continue!" Ed yelled, puting more power into his electric attack.

As Utonium put more energy into his attack, his visor began to crack fom the energy.

"I will not be defeated. I am Proffesor Utonium!" he yelled, puting what little energy he could spare forward.

"You," Tai ma suddenly was behind the Hero's, in his False Super Saiyan form. He was chargeing a Kamehameha. HE completed it and a fire apeared around it and was absorbed into the massed Ki.

"...Talk to much...Genso Hoshutsu...Fire Kamehameha!" Tai Ma yelled, throwing is strongest attack into the mix. At that moment, everyone else put every ounce of energy they had into the blast, and Utonium was immediatly over whelemed.

"Impossible, I am a scientist from the School Wars, I was the mind behind Mecha Sonic and Mechas Shadow! I created Otis, the one true ultimate Andriod. I am Power Prof.!" Utonium yelled with his final breath.

The blast struck Utonium, overwhelming him instantly.

"Hot damn..." Tai Ma laughed, going back to base.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Streak panted.

"...Damn it all..." Shadow said, finally sensing the energy he didn't want to believe was still there...

The smoke cleared. Oskuro seemed to be mad, yet had a somewhat passive look on his face.

"You really know how to aggravate someone. Then again, you are those with positive energy in your hearts, are you not?" he asked of the assembled heroes. "I think it's time a put an end to this little charade..."

The surrounding..."sky" grew a reddish color, and Oskuro began to focus. His aura flared up, and gained more sporadic sparks of red electricity. His aura, which had flowed in an "inky" style, now began to lose this calm flow and steadily flare outward.

"Using 70% of my power should be enough to put you all in your place..." With that, Oskuro landed a hard punch on the one closest to him, Sonic, followed by two consecutive punches that slammed Sonic straight into a platform.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

The somke began to clear, the exausted Jasper and Ralick could only wait to see the Kamehamehas effect. To the Ancient Androids and Saiyans horror, Otis slowly descnded onto a platform. The attack devestated Utonium's creation, everywhere on his skin were cracks, and Otis' "muscles" were exposed in some places. The two could only hope that Otis was damaged beyond fighting capability, otherwise their final desperate tactic would be for naught.

"My master is dead, I am without purpose. Avenging him will not bring his ressurrection, this battle is over. I do not wish to continue. Ralick disregard what I have said, more than anything it was your enrgy that composed the blast. You truly are the most challenging combatant I have ever fought. Even though I only fought like three other non-fodder opponets." Otis said with a hint of melancholy, Jasper meanwhile noticed that Otis character has changed. He would have killed them right away, yet with Utonium dead perhaps that he could be brought back to their side. Ralick thought this over too, it was only when Utonioum ordered him to attack did Otis defect. Perhaps there was a chance for him to return.

"Hey Otis," Ralick called out, gaining the Androids attention, "If you want purpose, join us again, we could use you." Otis, simply flew over to the two.

"We're just going to accept him just like that? He killed Tank, and tried to kill you three times." Jasper protested,

"Forgive your enemies Jasper, but never EVER forget their names. Oh, and our posters are moronic enough to allow it." Otis replied matter-of-factly. The three then started to search for a way out.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Minutes later Corey landed to the now exhausted Drew and company.

"Utonium’s bit the dust for the thirds time...." Drew said, somewhat proudly.

"Good, but for now we’ve got to finish this RPG up." Corey said.

"This is my favorite part..." Eddy said.

"Power up time!" Kale yelled happily.

Suddenly the body of Knuckles came crashing to the platform in front of them. He remained in his transformed state, barely conscious.

"Big Red ! No!" Ed yelled.

"Oh don’t worry..." Oskuro said, floating above them. He held Streak by the thought. The Hedgehog grabbed at Oskuro’s arm, hoping to release his grip.

"Wha-" Xavier gasped.

"Oskuro..." Corey said between his teeth.

"He’s still alive, for now." Oskuro said.

Sonic and Shadow immediately Chaos Controlled to the heroes.

"Sorry, he blasted us away... took us a minute to regain ourselves." Sonic said. Shadow uncharacteristically, helped Knuckles up.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Every one stood watching at Oskuro held Streak by the neck and began to squeeze harder.

"I see you killed my two associates..... adding Nefarious I guess that makes three" he said as he looked over at Streak "Guess ill have to even that out being that I only just killed two".

Everyone began to grow angry but they were too tired from the struggle to move,

"Anything to say before I squeeze the life out of your friend ".Corey and Xavier were about to make a move till someone yelled out.

"How about you take it in the mouth! " came a voice out of nowhere.

"Pardon?" said Oskuro before Ralick appeared in front of him to deliver a knee to his face knocking hims off balance in confusion. Oskuro let go of Streak and them Jasper and Otis followed by tackling him making some distance between him and the team.

"You brought that traitor of a- " began Eddy before Ralick cut him short,

"No time for that, just go with it!"

Last edited by Toonking911 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To not make it a WALL OF TEXT)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm

"I see..." said Edd. "Must have been something controlling him...Either that, or plothole, and we all know how these movies have at least one of those..."

"Let's finish this." Corey said. "Divide and conquer..."

The five Dimensional Stones surrounded the group that opposed Oskuro. Wounds were healed and made to look as though they were never there to start with. In addition, those with a specific elemental affinity began to undergo some changes. Their palette changed to match those of a Fire Flower user (that is, red becomes white, blue becomes red, green becomes yellow, and so on). The water users changed to those of an Ice Flower (red becoming a turquoise color and blue becoming a reddish color, for example). Wind users began to change into the physical appearance similar to the above (red becoming green and blue becoming white), and Earth users changed into another similar one (red becoming brown and white becoming a black color.) The wind users' pupils remained unchanged from their Super Saiyan forms, while the pupils of the others changed to match the palettes outlined above.

The others, who did not yet have their natural affinity covered, had their hair mirror that of their Super forms, but otherwise remained unchanged when compared to their base form. Their eyes swapped colors (pupils became the iris color while the irises became black). Their auras were pure white and resembled more of a "natural" flow than an "anime" flow. (See: Dark Corey)

"What?! How did you...?" Oskuro asked. "No matter...I'll still exterminate every last one of you...I can't corrupt the universe with you around to attack me while my guard is down..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4