Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Corey continued to walk, and each step brought forth a new thought in his head.

You jackass...you have no experience in this sort of training when the subject already hates your guts.

He's incredibly naive, I'd best convince him I'm not at all like Ronno, though the fact I showed up sort of serves to prove that.

Man, Faline is--OH FUCK YOU BRAIN!

With so many thoughts plaguing his mind, he realized he was within direct contact with Bambi. His mind was made up. He was going to go through with this...

"Excuse me," Corey began. Bambi whirled around. There was a mix of confusion and slight anger in his eyes. This wasn't going to be easy-hell, with the Eds, he'd at least been their friend first. Oh, and if you out there are reading this and taking that out of context, you can die in a hole for all I care.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

" Im senseign somehtings wrong..." Corey said. bambi raised an eyebrow. " Weel not literaly "Senseing".That would be just plain stupid err silly ummmm." Corey said immediatly makeing things harder.He hade planed to come and "train" Bambi, but how was he gona convince him?

-------------------------------------------------
Makuta continued to drag Xavier to there personal site, ready to collapse himself.

"Tag your it..." Xavier said, still out of it.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

"...." Corey thought quickly, which was a first for him since he got to this godforsaken universe. Not for lack of trying, mind you. "I've made a huge mess of things, I can tell that right now. What I'm here to teach you.......for lack of a better saying, how to be me." It was then, Deer Corey realized something else. And if I mention what Faline said about me on the way here it's just going to get ugly. That, and even if I omit that fact, he's just going to think I'm Ronno, only not as much of a douche!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Bambi looked down to the ground, eyes moving back and forth.It may have looked awkward how it was just described, but Corey knew this ment Bambi was considering his options.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta made it to the site and finaly collapsed, throwing Xavier into a tree stub.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank and Shade continued there training, not truly careing about Ralicks return.Tank pacificaly was fighting with more then his useual furiosity.
"Stupid Saiyans. I will not be left behind.Your not stronger then me! "Tank yelled
"Who are you talking t-" Shade began but was cut off by a punch to the face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
in another dimension Oskuro still was trapped, his method of dimensional travel still useless for the time being. He stood in the middle of a cratar, a single human, who was wearing a Gi stood panting infront of him.
"Got any familiy?"Oskuro began.The human said nothing. " If so I probably killed them." and still nothing from the human. "You no fun"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Corey and Bambi stood facing each other. As for his smaller friends, they had no idea what was going on over there.

"What do you think they're talkin' about over there?" asked Flower quietly.

"He'd better not be insulting him, because if he is...!" Thumper responded.
---
Ed and Tai Ma continued to stare each other down, as though waiting for some invitation or something.
---
"..........what...." Bambi said, almost mumbling it to himself. He soon found his voice, though, and continued. "What do you know that I don't?"

Moving away from any awkward phrasing, Corey decided to take a direct route.

"Ok, so both of those times you were backed into a corner by Ronno, I'd jumped in from nowhere and...you know the rest...That's...what's called courage where I come from. That's part of being me..." Corey said, almost tacking on "and that's likely why your friend's attracted to me without meaning it" to that statement, but held his tongue and kept that part of himself in check.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 pm

FSSJ Tai Ma
Power Level: 5,775,000
Strength: 1,548,750
Speed: 1,478,750
Ki: 1,478,750
Defense: 1,268,750
Health: 16,500

vs

FSSJ Ed
Power Level: 5,425,000
Strength: 1,592,500
Speed: 1,207,500
Ki: 1,295,000
Defense: 1,330,000
Health: 15,500
------------------------------------------
Tai Ma began throwing a few practice punches at Ed, then, satisfied with Ed's resilience, he began to get a little more serious, firing two Ki balls at the same time.
-----------------------------------------
FSSJ Tai Ma
Ki (1,478,750) -----> (1,468,250)
Up Keep Cost
Ki (1,468,250) -----> (1,467,550)
--------------------------------------------
Ed readied his stance and did a Kiai (Power Shout), lessening the bulk of strength in the Ki balls.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated with current character stats. FSSJ Burst it is then.)
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm

OOC: (the stats except Health are also modified)
Also, you did get extra power from the Dark Ginyu battle, unless you're fighting "Suppressed" at the moment.
-------
"But...Thumper told me that I had to be scarier than whatever's scaring me..." Bambi began, looking past Corey to Thumper.
-------
ABRIDGED VERSION

"FORGET ABOUT WHAT THUMPER THINKS." Corey stated loudly.
---------
REGULAR VERSION

"At a simple level, it could well be that, but courage is about a lot more than that. You have to be willing to be scarier, as well as do it without being told to." Corey continued, repressing the urge to just be a complete dickhead.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Makuta remained out cold.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But sometimes, that can just make you seem like a jerk.After all, it seems to be the method Ronno uses." Corey continued.This was followed by a awkward silence.
"Would it help me to..." Bambi began, looking at Corey .Corey of course knew what he ment
"Yes I suppose it would." he answered, though he almost said somehting else...

-----------------------------------------------
Abridged Verison

"Heck no, Falines mine!" Corey said, headbutting Bambi.

OOC: They speak of wining back Faline.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Abridged ver.
Ed yelled, "Kamehame-BLAAAAAAH!" He fired off a blue beam from his mouth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I'm naming the next episode of my spinoff "Toku-egg-tai! Toku-egg-tai!" It's supposed to be based off the Ginyu Force's theme (Japanese).
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 pm

OOC: Fixed again. I post the PL updates after each battle (in this case, everyone gets 10,000 for the training, Ralick and Otis, of course, calculated seperately. As for Tai Ma and Ed (possibly Tank and Shade if Toonking wishes to RP that out), a seperate bonus is going to get tacked on to their 10,000.
--------
Ed (FSSJ)
Kiai (9,625)
(1,295,000) --> (1,285,375)

Ed rushed past the shrunken blasts, which soared off into the distance away from Angel Island, and extended his leg for a kick.
-----------
That was way too close... Corey thought.

"Try to get your dad to let you out of the den a bit. I think I know just the thing that'll give your engine a jump start..." Corey stated, forgetting in his enthusiasm that Bambi wouldn't know what that was.

"'Engine'?" Bambi asked.

"Figure of speech where I come from. I have no idea whatsoever what one of those are. Every time I asked my sister what that meant, she shuddered and told me not to mention it." Corey quickly covered. Corey, of course, had no idea what Makuta had revealed to the Great Prince.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am

"I suppose I can try to convince him...." Bambi said, still a bit weary of the sitation.
"Good.Your lessons can begin tomarow.Now I realy must go." and Corey, just as he had in his first met Makuta simply walked away(he flew in the previous). As he walked by the fawns friends, they seemed less angry with him, but like Bambi they were still unsure.
I have to find Makuta and Xavier! Maybe there at the site.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 pm

As soon as he left the general area of the den, he closed his eyes, trying to locate Makuta and Xavier. He concentrated as hard as he could. He sensed a large Ki signal, undoubtedly the Great Prince, who, for some reason, was heading this way. He then sensed a slightly weaker one, but it felt strange...it hit him, too suddenly-it was dark in nature, not like Ronno's, but like Oskuro's or Utonium's!

"Makuta...? Xavier...?" Corey whispered. He concentrated harder, trying not to panic. He sensed them at the site. "Xavier's Ki is weakened considerably, and Makuta's only barely doing any better!"

Meanwhile, Ronno happened to be nearby, within earshot...
-------
"Ki? What the heck's he talkin' about?" Ronno asked himself. "Well, that'll make our next meeting...interesting, won't it?"
---------
Not realizing Ronno had heard him, Corey took off running in the direction of the campsite.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Makuta slept a dreamless sleep for quite awhile, until things turned to hell.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta found himself floating , still in his owl body, without even flapping his wings. He was still in the forest. He then noticed to fawns standing face to face, about 6 inches from each other. He realized one was Corey, who seemed battle damaged, a slight amount of blood in places on his fur, which would horrify anyone who had loved Bambi as a kid. The other fawn , he realized was Faline. They slowly began to move closer.

Noooooo. Noooo! Why am i seeing this!?

The two fawns lips met, and oddly, time seemed to stop. The forest around them seemed to turn grey. Corey and Faline, for some reason turned into a pile of ashes.
What the -
And then he saw. Walking towards him was none other then Oskuro.

"Hello, Makuta..." the Changeling said, still in his original body,

"You..." Makuta said finally finding his voice. Suddenly the scenery turned to ashes and seemed to blow away, leaving Makuta and Oskuro in a black void. "What do you- wait your not real..." Makuta said, then realized it was still a dream.

"Oh I wouldn’t say that. Some people say dreams are confined to another dimensions. And I hold four of the Dimensional Stones." Oskuro mocked.

"Then what do you want?" Makuta asked, suddenly back in his Namekian body.

"You. Im finding myself low on help and...while I still have a trick up my sleeve." Oskuro continued, strangly calm.

"If you mean Vlad, I already met..." Makuta said, looking away from Oskuro.

"Not exactly, and I never said the surprise was for you...." Oskuro laughed.

"Why are you so cheerful..." Makuta wondered, he began to walk, circling Oskuro who was in the center.

"I am so close to my goal. All of the multiverses fate is in my hand alone. Soon every universe will be rewritten so the villains always win...but back on topic. I need you to make things simplier..." Oskuro said.

"As if I would ever help you!" Makuta said, rushing forward and throwing punches, which Oskuro dodged with ease. Finally Oskuro threw a punch, sending Makuta flying back. He then grew at least 10 feet tall.

"Understand that you Saiyan companions are unlocking there abilities at quite an alarming rate. It holds no threat to me, but if you remain the weakest. If you don’t join me, you will most likely be the first t odie by my hand...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
At that moment, Makuta awoke.

OOC:Epic Foreshadowing!

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Corey had been full-on sprinting back to the campground, and had arrived not more than a minute later.

"What happened here!?" Corey asked. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't exactly come back here when I sensed what had happened..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Makuta turned to see Corey, looking almost as wiped as he was.Makutas eyes where wide, his mind raceing from what he had just seen.
"What wrong!?" Corey asked. Makuta thought for a minute.
"Nothing, im fine..." Makuta said, looking away from Corey.
"Uhmmm what exactly happend to you two. I felt a dark power and, the Great Prince was coming from your direction.." Corey asked, suspicisly. Makuta filled him in on what happend in the fight, what he said the the Great Prince and his reaction to it. He did mention or even reference his dream.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

"Xavier used the Kaioken..." Corey said, almost amazed. "Wait, the Great Prince knows? And more importantly, he's not going to do anything?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

"Not to my knowledge he isnt...." Makuta answered.

"Why cant i surpass them....." Tank said to himself.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Tai Ma was impressed by Ed's display of Ki control (Which was probably activated from sheer instinct) and flew down to meet Ed in a large collision.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

"Good. When I go back to see Bambi, I plan to put him to the test. I have a feeling Ronno's going to force Faline into another playdate, anyway." Corey noticed how he said his last sentence, and cringed. Meanwhile, in Universe G-5, so did Drew, and was thus caught off-guard by Zach's punch.

"Wait, why the hell were you cringing?" asked Zach.

"Because I sense a disturbance in the force, that's why!" Drew asserted.
--------
@SSJ_mike, Ed's action was posted on the last post of the previous page.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm

' I see......" Makuta said.At this moment they each realized Xavier was yet still asleep.
"Maybe you need some rest to.You should get some sleep." Corey said, lookign tired himself. Of course Corey didnt know about Makutas ightmare.
"No!" Makuta yelled. Corey raised and eyebrow. "I mean, im not tired..." Makuta lied badly. Corey didnt bother questioning him and simply went to sleep himself. After an hour or two Makuta sliped into his own dreamland, this time with no dreams. The night went by quickly, almost instantly actualy.As Universe 1946 is that of a movie, time works diffrently.A night pacificaly would be hours in that universe, while only a minute would pass in Universe G-5.

OOC: It is morning in U 1946, while in U G-5 barely anytime has passed, so the spare is still going.Just advanceing the plot in U 1946....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

After Ed's kick was swiftly dodged by Tai Ma (will go on that route) and the spar had continued, Tai Ma had managed to land a swift blow to Ed, who got him back with a punch of his own. The two broke apart, and stared each other down.
------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

"Not bad, not bad, but..!" Tai Ma unexpectedly released a Kamehameha.
FSSJ Tai Ma
Ki (1,467,550) -------> (1,467,375)
Ed tried to jump but his legs were caught in the blast, thus forcing him to go another direction.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC: Ki costs multiplied as well. I'll let it slide, since it's filler, and I could use the "exercise" of calculation.
------
Ed fell into the blast, damaging his clothes slightly. However, once the blast cleared, it was obvious Ed had taken too much damage due to the broken damage system, but was still willing to continue.
-------
OOC #2: The damage system is why I wish to do away with Ki and Health. It'll make the stats-based battles last a bit longer and force players to think before just tossing out Ki at their opponent. It would also simplify the formula, but create a lot more work for me. This is why I'll wait until after the fights in Episodes 8 and/or 9 before I change up the system to

Power Level: 250,000 (this is the new starting PL post-those fights)
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Max Ki %: (Otis only, but will start at 20% of max PL for the beta)

However, if anyone at all wishes to make their own system or submit a new one, please let me know.

Also, Tai Ma - 7,500 for winning
Ed - 5,000 for sparring.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Corey woke up, not quite as half dead as he was the previos day. Makuta was asleep and it seemed Xavier had left, no doubt wide awake from his own long sleep. Corey sensed Xaviers energy , flying peacefuly over the forest.
"Well assuming everything goes as planned, today I will teach Bambi how to be...well like me" Corey said. " And ive got to stop talking to myself...."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: This episode ends next post. Should I introduce the next wave of enemies sent by Oskuro next episode or wait until Episode 9 when things start to hit the fan again?

In short, should 8 be another filler episode trying to advance the subplots in U1942 and UQwark, and then 9 UG-5 gets attacked again? Input is valued here.
-------
"Alright, hope his dad lets me do this. I have to find Ronno first. And besides, a bit of upstaging done by BAMBI would certainly help out here..." Corey grumbled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next