Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  SSJ mike Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

OOC:
I would say that this is a major episode, considering that we just got the False Super Saiyans Ed and Tai Ma in this.

SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm

OOC: @SSJMike : So your saying nothing that happened in U 1946 mattered? Or the fact Ralick came back? Strange....
@SSJ5G: Well it seems the Dr. is plannign somthing, so Oskuros minions now I suppose.Im guessing Power Prof. is gona attack with Otis and that can be after the minions?Thats ould most likely be the last fight for the G-5 people.

EDIT: I never actualy posted Tanks stats after the Dark Ginyu battle increase.I simply destributed everything equaly.

Tank
Power Level: 165,000
Strength: 52,250
Speed: 41,250
Ki: 36,250
Defense: 36,250
Health: 16,500
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 4 Empty Shades Stat Edits

Post  Goji64 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm

OCC: Srry i havent been on guys, schools started and im really trying to focus on that but anyway i updted Shades stats

Name: Shade
Race:Hedgehog
Alliance: Good
Personality:Calm, but can get angry quickly
Bio: Shade is tank (TK's OC) little brother, he tinds to get frustrated with tank alot also his eyes are red and has long red spines with 2 red bangs.

Advantage: Specialty: In a serious battle, a strength goes up by 5%.
Disadvantage: Anger problems,some times Shade can tend to get too angry and completley miss opponents with his attacks

Power Level: 151,000
Strength: 44,240
Speed: 44,240
Ki: 31,260
Defense: 31,260
Health:15,100

My Second OC to be introduced at Angel Island with Tank.

Chaos Control
Ki Cost-950
Description:Shade uses Chaos Energy to stop space and time and deliver a comb move.

Chaos Spear
Ki Cost- 500
Description-Shade fires Spears of pure Chaos Energy.

Chaos Blast
Ki Cost- 1,500 per turn spent chargeing.
Description-Shade charges and releases a all around blast of raw Chaos Energy.

Rock Smash
Ki Cost- 400
Description-Shade simply pull a large boulder out of the ground throws it at the target.

Flare Fists
Ki Cost-300 to create, 30 per post to maintain
Description-Shade covers his hands in flames to increase the damage of his physical attacks.

Chaos Flash
Ki Cost-800
Description-Shade charges a Final Flash and while charging he mixes it with Chaos Energy creating Chaos Flash.

Spilt Form
Ki Cost: 150 to create, 15 thereafter to maintain
Description: Shade clones himself

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4