Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am

OOC: I would also like to say, if you would like for me to correct the levels, please tell me relative to humans. I do know that an Adult bear is 25 according to DBZ listings, however. (Vegito1089)
--------
Corey and Faline continued to walk.

Please don't start talking, please don't start talking... Corey thought to himself.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #7: Subtitle Varies Depending on Location

Post  LSWBeast Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

OOC:Get ready for one of my longer posts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Utonium stared and gaze at the power that ruins his plans at the school
"No it cant be.." Professor Utonium stated.

"So this is the power of the true saiyan race..its a bit patheic if you ask me" stated Nefarious.

"Dont be a Fool underestimating that power will be your last mistake" Utonium said as he shooked in fear , the battel countines Ralick charged straight at Otis like a hungry lion chasing a baby zebra , Ralick landed a punch on Otis ,kicked him back and started charging a Massive Ki Blast (Beam). The Saiyan fired it ,tried to dodged it but it was to late the blast damaged Otis abit and the blast head for the controls near Nefarious, who activated a barrier that managed to hold off the beam , Utonium and Nefarious were amazed that one single beam the deal 87% among of damage the the barrier , Otis was trying to get back on his feet , Ralick charge again but this time Otis Kicked him and teleported above ralick punching him down to the Secondary Engine where the battle is taking place . the robot were trying to stop the fight but when they got in the way they were destroyed. A small robot reported to The two evil doers and said:

" Masters the the fight is to intents , none of the men are even scratting them , those two just fight and ahhhhh..."the Saiyan and Andriod up and pop up to the main room as the mini scout robot was destoryed by the explosion ,

"If they keep this up they'll destory the entire ship" Nefarious Yelled to Utonium, Otis fired a blast (normal ki blast) at Ralick ,who quickly dodged the blast , the was heading straight for the control , the barrier was down. Curretnly it couldnt be activated, it needed time to repair the damaged from Ralicks beam.The blast hit the control causing the ship to go out of control .

OOC:TOLD YOU IT WAS A LONG ONE

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors, made it less of a Wall of Text)
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Xavier, now haveing activated Kaioken X2, charged at Vlad, hiting him in the side and (Somehow) sending him flying into a tree. The power came at a cost however, Xavier collapsed, energy all but depleted.
"No..." Makuta said looking at Xavier then at the fawn, who rose to his umm feet?

" I have to defeat him.I cant risk useing the Multi Form Technique.Any of my fire attack might burn down he forest, and waist all of my Ki. Gona have to go with a generic Ki blast. Wings are to awkward to fire from and from the mouth might hurt- " Makuta thought, but was cut off by the fawn rushing at him.Without thinking, he dodged and once again without thinking, fired a Ki beam...from his eyes.The attack hit Vlad in the side, causeing a small explosion and leaving a brurnt mark visable on missing fur. Mauta was left near blind, eyes burning.If Owls can cry (???) no doubt he was. Makuta took his chance and flew behind a tree.e was exhausted from the fight and the failry minor Ki blast.black spots coated his vision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere in the forest, a familiar adult deer "sensed" the trouble in the forest and began his route there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After power up, Ed had actualy managed to hold his transfomation! He was rapidly punching and kicking the air.One punch had enough force to destroy a large boulder about 10 yards away.

"How does he have the energy to sustain it like that?!" Ta Ma asked aloud, sense he could barely hold it for 10 seconds. Though as he said it, Ed collapsed, back in his base.

"His bodys as stupid as his mind.It doenst know when to stop useing its energy..." Drew stated, annoyed.

"Wait...that doesnt make sense" Edd said, thinking it about it.

"The same thing happened with his first fight with Chaos while useing the Kaioken right?" Eddy asked, thinking back to soemthing that hade happened at least a year prior.

"Pretty much" Zach answered.

"Well now that Eds nearly acheived it, its your turns. " Drew said, motioneing to Edd and Eddy.

"What?Arnt four Super Saiyans enough?" Eddy complained, still pretty much hateing training none stop despite haveng done it for so long.

"To fight Oskuro, we may need more then that....." Polaris said, looking into the sky for no concievable reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskuro, no traveing in a portal to another dimension, felt a ripple effect from the False Super Saiyan transformations across the Multiverse so close together in time.Instantly Oskuro was thrown off, into the wrong dimension.
"Damn Saiyans. I wont be able to travel dimensions with all the damage they themselves are doing to the fabric of the multiverse...they actualy managed to delay my plan to gather the Dimensional Stones without even trying...." Oskuro said.His anger boiled, and he fired a energy blast, destoying one of the planets citys.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralicks power began to steadily increase until it was at a familiar increase to that of Ta Ma's and Eds.

OOC: Noticed Ralicks boost was x31 while the smallest burst is usualy x35.So currently Ralick is at x35 base.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 pm

The Great Prince continued to run towards the heroes' sleeping site, sensing the overwhelming vibrations from that area.
-----
There was an awkward silence, Corey convinced that at any moment, Faline would start asking questions in the casual sense. Even that frightened him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Tai Ma, inspired by these words, said, "So in other words, his mind is clear..." Tai Ma sat down and began meditating. The others, however, replied, "Actually, it's not that, we mean-" They were cut off by Tai Ma's burst of yellow energy. His were still closed, and still in that same sitting pose. He managed to retain his False Super Saiyan form successfully this time, and after a time, he got up and made note of an interesting fact about this form, "Such power... It can only create a restless feeling on your body, guess I'll have to learn to keep it like this as long as possible. That way, I can minimize the strain on my body. Come to think of it, sparring is the best catalyst for endurance..." Suddenly he got an idea. "Ohhhhhhh, Eeeeeeeedd!"
----------------------------------------
OOC: At some point, Ed will have to do the TFS reference to Goku calling Piccolo a Yoshi. Also, I'm now trying to put posts as I possibly can, so forgive me if I'm gone for a bit.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

"Stupid Namekian!" Vlad said, begining to breath hard. "Lord Oskuro will enjoy my bringing back your head!" Vlad said.

"Oskuro? So thats the beings name..." Makuta thought. He dared not look back, but he could sense Vlads energy somewhere behind him.He probably could continue the fight, haveing a moments rest haveing given him tim to catch his breath, but without Xavier he would most likely be defeated, and Vlads threat become a reality.
"Well maybe ill just have fun with your little friend here..." Vlad said, walking to the nearly unconcious Xavier. (Not a Innuendo...)
"NO!" Makuta yelled, flying out from his hiding place.He landed on Vlads head and put his wings over the fawns eyes.
"Get the huckleberry off me!" Vlad yelled, stumbling back.This continued for 30 seconds, until he triped over a log.Makuta hit the ground as well, but quickly got up and flew to Xaviers side.
"Get up!Come one you have to get up!" Makuta said, shakeing the bird.
"Five doller....five...dollar....foot long....." Xavier mumbled, sliping into unconciousness.
"Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!" Makuta yelled still shakeing Xavier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralick quickly kicked Otis away Power Prof flew above him.
"I have see that form before...I will not allow it to foil my plans again! You will pay for what you did to my ship..." Power Prof. said, his anger showing.
"Sorry, but I wouldnt want you makeing a quick getaway!" Ralick yelled, fireing a Angry Kamehameha like blast at Power Prof....

OOC:To SSJMike: Ive been thinking about Ed calling Makuta "Big Green" like Krillin to Nail.I hate myself for not thinking of it when they where traveling to fight Oskuro together. And when it comes to posts, your doing pretty good considering a certain 2 others involved in the Beta...especialy if you have school, which im dont think of anyone else here has.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Ed, who was in the middle of throwing a punch, stopped and said, "Huh? You want me to play rock, scissors, paper with you? OKAY!" Tai Ma asked the others, "What the hell does he mean by that?" Eddy answered, "He means he wants to fight you, dumbass." "OH! OK! Fair enough! Bring it, Ed!"
----------------------------------------------
OOC: To Toonking911
Thanks, at least I'm trying to do it.

To SSJ57G
I'd really appreciate it if we could have some stats-based battles here, you know, make things a bit more interesting.

To DrAngrySlacks and SSJ57G
Actually there are six people if you count Goji64(He doesn't post too often, though.) and LSWBeast(Neither does he). L0UDMOUTH probably must have lost interest, but I don't know where the (bleep) SuperRob45 is. Plus, I don't have Hamachi.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC : http://xat.com/EdEddnEddyZ
------
"So..." Faline began.

Son of a bitch. Corey thought. Here we go....

"...I don't understand why you keep throwing yourself like that into dangerous situations."

Fan-fucking-tastic. How am I going to answer this one?
----------
OOC: Ed vs Tai Ma? Why not...

Next episode things get heated back up.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Utonium was far too weak to hold back the incoming blast, and lacked a Chaos Emerald to power up. The only option he seemed to have was prepare for disintegration, but Otis kicked the Professor out of the way.

"You will not kill the master," Otis' said his apparently final words. However, Nefarious seized an oppritunity, the Doctor flanked the Saiyan and elbowed him in the side. Ralick kicked him back but due to the sneak attack, he lost focus in his blast. Which caused it to lose most of its power, when the Android was hit. Instead of certain destruction, Otis was once again critically damaged, unable to continue the fight. As soon as it came, Ralick's FSSJ burst faded, and he too was unable to fight onward.

Meanwhile, Utonium crashed through the ship and into the city below. As he hit the floor, a spheroid crystal was tossed from him and landed near the communications terminal. The gem lit up and expanded into a small portal, the destination being Angel Island. Ralick could see the Eds, two thirds of the Cousins Trio, the Furries and the rest of those characters. However, Ralick concluded it was not a Dimensional Stone, as Utonium would have dropped in power. And as far as he could sense, the Professor is still at full strength.

"When we are through with you squishy, we will kill them too." Nefarious hissed, Ralick wasn't concerned about that though, he needed to get the hell out of there and back home to warn of Otis' betrayal. Just when Nefarious began to charge a ki blast, Lawerence appeared.

"This is going to take some time out of guitar paractice." The robot butler commented the damage around him. "I'll fix it tomorrow, however why don't we see what is on the news shall we?" Lawerence turned on a nearby monitor, which was set to a channel hosting a documentary regarding Captain Qwark. The program told on how the Captain has been missing for six weeks, speculating on whether he was eaten by a ferocious monster, held captive by a fanatical nerd, or if he was still out there.

"No, he can't die. HE CAN"T DIE UNLESS IT'S BY MY..." Nefarious screamed at the program, only to lockup once again.

"Hmm, I believe it is the second theory, I'll watch the rest after practice." Lawerence left to his quarters, Ralick took this oppritunity and dashed to the portal...

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to bring a little clarity)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

"What's that?" asked Ed, pointing to the glassy hole in the sky.

"Another portal?" commented Zach. "Who's coming back now?"
-------
"I guess it's in my blood..." Corey began. He immediately stopped himself. Goddamnit. "It's just natural for me to...do that in that case." Which is why I want to see Bambi right now.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:23 am

The sonic characters, haveing been training in another loavation, returned after Shadow sensed all the False Super Saiyans. energys.They to noticed the portal.

"Wait, is that Ralick!?" Zach said astonished, seeing threw the portal to the other side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vlad walked forward slowly for a fiew seconds before stoping.His eyes grew wide and his gaze went above Xavier. He immediatly ran in the oppisite direction. Makuta was releived to no ends.Until he turned around only to see the Great Prince, Bambis father...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 am

"Who was that...?" The Great Prince asked himself, seeing the coal black fawn. It was then he knew something was up with the three mysterious newcomers, something not explainable by a birth defect. "............" He stared hard at the two birds, almost as if trying to determine where they came from. "....................."
---------
Corey decided to attempt to steer the conversation in an attempt to remind Faline of who she was supposed to be attracted to. Calling upon every bit of his inner Double-D's tactical mind and his inner Eddy's motormouth, he launched forth a question of unimaginable magnitude.

"ah, well, so..." Corey said awkwardly, getting all tongue-tied.

On second thought, he called upon a little too much of Double-D's mind...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Like this author, Corey wasnt completly sure what to say.So he said something without thinking...
"So that Bambi huh?" Corey said.

"Oh for the love of god that did not just Fucking happen" Corey thought wanting to slam his head against a nearby tree.

"Yeah...hes ok.But your exiteing." Faline said, frowning at the mention of Bambi, then looking as if she had forgotten him.Finaly she battered her eyelashes at "Exeiting".

" For the love of Fucking god shes almost as hard to talk to as Amy when she wont stop talking about Sonic..." Corey thought, though he was nearly blushing.

"So how did you to meet?" Corey asked looking away from Faline.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Xavier slept, he had a nightmare.
"BITCH I LOOK LIKE GOKU!!!!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"Well," Faline began, and Corey braced himself. "It was a nice day in the meadow. I decided to go to the pond where there was a tree. I saw him chasing a frog and thought it was cute, so I continued to watch him until he fell in the pond. I couldn't help but giggle."

"Go on." Corey said, starting to believe his strategy was working.

"When he saw his reflection in the pond, he also saw mine. He was confused. That was cute too. And when he backed away from me..." she sighed, almost remembering those days. To Corey, it was as if he was watching Amy watch Sonic train. Tails had told him about her reaction.

"Well...?"

"It was...cute. I couldn't resist. But...I don't know anymore. When you came along, it..." she halted, almost unable to describe it.

Ah, dammit, now I'm starting to feel like I can't describe it either. Please don't say "me too", please don't say "me too"...

"Me too--"

God fucking damn it.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

-----------------------------------
TFS Ver.
Corey was now thinking, "What in the (bleep) is it about me that gets all these animals turned on???!! I mean, I'm a (bleep)ing human for God's sake! This is just like that one time back when I was seven!"

FLASHBACK

"Ummmm...I need an adult?" Kid Corey said, unsure of what to do.
The Vegeta look-alike said, "I am an adult," and kneed him in the stomach.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

While Corey and Faline had a mutual awkward silence, the Great Prince finally realized something.

"The three of you..........can't be from anywhere in any conceivable forest. ....What are the three of you?" the Great Prince asked, cautiously approaching this matter since he had no idea what in the hell he was dealing with. "I've never felt vibrations like that in the forest, not even when the entire forest's on alert for Man, and I don't think any Great Prince before me has..."
--------
Meanwhile, Tank and Shade realized that they were being neglected, and thus began to spar with each other.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Makuta had no way to explain things.so he did the thing he would have clawed Coreys eyes out for doing.He cexplained everything. He started with that they were from another dimension, where they bore resemblence to "Man".He said they were stronger then man, but didnt say exactly how strong.He then summed up how they were brought here, and what they had done sense they arrived. After he was finished the Great Prince looked shock to the point he looked as though he would fall over at any given moment.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 pm

"........" The Great Prince was trying furiously to calculate what he should do. Should he attempt to drive them out of the forest, even though they just ran off the likely source of the vibrations. "Your green feathers...that fawn's scarf and violent nature...this bird's violent nature as well..........it.....it appears to make sense. But then....that black-colored fawn...he wasn't with you when this started, was he?"

"No..." Makuta said. "He's a minion of the person that sent us here."

".......Snap into a Slim Jim!" responded Xavier, still obviously out of it.

"...'Slim...Jim...'?" asked the Great Prince.

"Nothing, he's half conscious right now." Makuta said.

"...........If this got out, the forest would likely go into a panic........" the Great Prince said. "But as far as I'm concerned...it doesn't need to. I have a feeling this is only the beginning, and if what you're saying is true, Makuta, I'd be playing with forces I can't begin to comprehend."
--------------
"...Well, we're here." said Faline. "Have fun."

"Uh, yeah." Corey bit his tongue, then when he was sure he could keep speaking, "you too," Less awkward.

Once Faline was well and gone, Corey took a deep breath, and began to advance on his goal...
----------------
Meanwhile, Kevin sat on his doorstep, feeling as though he should work on his bike. He finally decided to do it, walking offscreen while grumbling:

"This is so non-canon it hurts..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:31 pm

OOC: Another long post as usual.
----------
As Ralick made a run for the portal, Utonium shot a ki blast at the underside of the ship. Causing it to lean forward into the city below. Nefarious was hit in the head by a piece of debris, which snaped him out of his frozen state.

"...HAND!!!!" Nefarious then noticed that Ralick was nearing the portal, and shot a violet ki blast at the fleeing Saiyan. Ralick ran even faster despite being winded from his transformation. Of which he could only remember bits and pieces.

"I can't outrun it at this rate, I'll have to use Kaioken. I hope my body can take it, Kaioken times four!" As Ralick used his remaining energy to gain a burst of speed, he ultmately made it throught the portal. With Nefarious' ki blast only a few feet behind him, the ki blast sealed the portal behind him.

-------
"My goodness it is Ralick!" Double D pointed out as the Saiyan plummeted towards the ground, whose Kaioken was now deactivated.

"I'll get him," Despite the wrtiers better judement, Sonic rushed over to catch Ralick. Then returned him to the rest of the group where the Saiyan told them of what happened.

"What happened Ralick? Where is Corey and the others?" Drew inquired, slightly worried of his cousin's fate.

"I can't really remember, all I do remember is going False Super Saiyan and kicking Utonium's ass. I think Otis the Android, was destroyed in the crossfire. It's all too blurry for me to remember right now. I do know Corey and Makuta weren't with us though." Ralick replied,

---------
As the ship loomed ever closer to Metropolis, Utonium entered to speak to Nefarious.

"The squishy escaped, but at least we now have a new ally." The robot mastermind pointed to Otis, who despite its torso being melted, stood awaiting orders from Utonium.

"He was the first Android I created since Pro-Metal Sonic's destruction six years ago, I suppose I am somewhat emotionally attached to him. He felt so much like a son to me I actually gave him a human name. However I didn't let emotions distract me from my plans of revenge, yet I still upgraded him with the latest hardware time and again." Utonium spoke about his "son" to the Doctor because of the Doctor.

"I suppose you are going to have me help you repair him, but first we need to get off this ship." Nefarious teleported the three (including Lawrence) to a nearby rooftop as the ship descended into the coulds. "If I'm correct Raratainium effective in resisting all forms energy blasts."

"And Otis' Geromantium skeleton is effective in absorbing physical blows, are you suggesting we make an alloy?"

"Great minds think alike Professor, we need to find these resources however." As the two villians schemed on how to repair and improve the Android, so marks the end of adventures in Universe Qwark. Or have they only begun?

-------
OOC: This is to go to SSJ57G or as I will call him from now on randommaster:

It's been about seven or eight months since you first told me to review Collisions, and while I read Collisions 2 already. Only last week have I decided to get off my lazy ass and get around to reading 1. Currently I'm on chapter 12, and as far as I can tell it's so far so good, the shark jumping dosen't seem as bad as it is here. (you know why) Anyway, sorry to keep you waiting so long but hopefully I have the momentum to keep going long enough to finish and review soon.

EDIT: Yeah it's mostly the suggested Corey/Faline thing in this story, you know it seems Corey has an interest in animals. *Cough*Untitled, Sonic Heroes Mixup, several other fics on your fanfiction.net account*cough* Although those were not only shark jumping, but were as you would say "n00bcake" in nature. Please don't take them down though, they're too hilarious.

I think you jumped at least eight times btw.

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reiterated)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 pm

OOC: Please reiterate, since shark jumping seems to be my specialty, and I've done it so many times over the course of writing fanfiction that I lost count, and also don't even know how. I have a feeling it's what's expressed in here, but still.
-------
"Alright, I'd better fix what I've broken." Corey continued, inching closer to the general area. As he drew closer, he saw Bambi staring off into the distance. Corey could not see the expression on his face. By chance, he looked down and ahead to see the gray rabbit and skunk from before.

"Maybe they could give me some insight...if they're not mad at me..." Corey thought to himself.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Ralick noticed the sparring newly transformed Ed and Tai Ma, asking the others, "What happened to those two?" Edd answered, "Well, it appears that they've entered the same elevated state that you were describing, and now we're about to witness their spar and calculate their endurance."
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"We've been training to get an army of Super Saiyans," said Drew, reminding us all that as of right now, they are convinced that the False Super Saiyan transformation is the true Super Saiyan transformation. "It might help us out with Oskuro."
--------
Corey cleared his throat lightly, wondering why he was so hesitant. He knew that if he spent all day screwing around like this, nothing would get done and he'd feel damn near retarded for taking the walk here without producing any positive results to offset his statements made earlier. He inhaled. He'd never had anyone outside of the Eds be mad at him for something like this, and besides, the change he introduced in the Eds' lives, he'd like to think, was for the better. But this change he knew was for the decidedly worse, and he'd have to rectify it.

With this is mind, Corey finally exhaled, speaking directly to Bambi's smaller friends:

"Hey, would you mind telling me why he's like that?" Corey asked. The two turned around, and...
-----------
OOC: On second thought, I'd rather keep the system as it is. With this in mind, Ed's updated Power Level in base; since I don't know whether to use the x35 multiplier for bursts or the standard x40 multiplier.
Ed

Power Level: 155,000
Strength: 45,500
Speed: 34,500
Ki: 37,000
Defense: 38,000
Health: 15,500

Last edited by SSJ57G on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to fix Ed's Stats.)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Makuta, seeing the Great Prinxes reaction, made him feel sad.
I realy have changed... not to long ago I didnt feel emotions to this scale.Damn character development...

"I understand that this must come to a large shock to you, but right now I must leave.Xavier isnt the only one who needs his rest.And my friend Corey, hes trying to save the timeline, so please dont stop him from what hes attempting to do with Bambi." Makuta said, attempting to pick up Xavier.

Wait did I just call Corey a friend....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Thumper and Flower turned to regard Corey, both slightly angry.

"It's...somewhat your fault." the skunk said.

"....." The rabbit huffed, and turned his back to Corey.

"........I was afraid of that," Corey remarked, looking up. ".........I've messed things up. I came along in the hopes of repairing things today."

In this moment, Corey suddenly remembered something, and turned away, facing the camera with another screwed-up expression on his face.

NOW what do I do? I can't well tell them Faline walked me here...that's just going to make things worse.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Corey ultimatley decided to not continue the conversation with the small animals much longer.
"I think I should go talk to him" Corey said, looking back to Bambi.
"I dont know if thats such a good idea..." The skunk named Flower said.
"Maybe not..." Corey finished, walking towards Corey.Thumper looked up and look at Corey, his expression somewhere inbetween surprise and mild happiness.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next