Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

+2
Goji64
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  TheToonKing Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Tanks heartbeat began to quiken.

Drew and Zach remained transformed, but stayed where they were.

Energy that Ta Ma was puting into his attack generated a large amount of light, lighting up the area around the Saiyan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta turned his attention to Corey and Bambi who prepared to jump...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  SSJ57G Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Aaron struggled with the attack, barely able to turn around in time. His hands seared as he held on to the blast with all of his strength...
-----------
"Now!" Corey said, letting Bambi lead the charge. Faline and Ronno jerked around as the two charged forth from the bushes, Corey intentionally trailing behind. Bambi cleared the jump with ease, Corey soon following. There was a far larger jump ahead. Bambi took a deep breath as he gathered speed. Corey skidded to a halt as he neared the edge, but Bambi kept going, managing a very large jump across the gorge. He landed flat on his stomach.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Tai Ma continued pumping Chi into his Kamehameha, continually draining his Chi reserves. "URRRGHHHHHH!! RAAAAAAGHHHH!!!"
-------------------------------------------
Tai Ma:
Ki: (2,750,000)---->(2,745,000)---->(2,370,000)---->(Continual drain, I'm too lazy to keep posting the values.)
-------------------------------------------
OOC: Again, I'm waiting until someone RP's Aaron.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Ultimately, Aaron attempted ot move out a the blast, only to be sent flying upward. The Kamehameha his the grund, the explosion shakeing the entire island. Aaron looked at his burnt hands...
"Damn it!Im gona rape your face!" he said , rushing toward Ta Ma...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Tai Ma smiled, and replied, "How about that, the callous motherfucker actually has feelings!" Both clashed, resulting in a huge explosion, both at with their rage at their peaks. Punch for punch, kick for kick, headbutt for headbutt, knee for knee. Aaron, however, still had a slight advantage.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm

FSSJ Zach
Power Level: 6,600,000
Strength: 1,970,000
Speed: 1,650,000
Ki: 1,820,000
Defense: 1,640,000
Health: 16,500

FSSJ Drew
Power Level: 6,600,000
Strength: 1,650,000
Speed: 1,450,000
Ki: 1,850,000
Defense: 1,650,000
Health: 16,500

FSSJ Tai Ma
Power Level: 6,880,000
Strength: 2,000,000
Speed: 1,600,000
Ki: 1,840,000
Defense: 1,440,000
Health: 17,200

VERSUS

Aaron (Corrupted FSSJ)
Power Level: 7,400,000
Strength: 2,000,000
Speed: 1,560,000
Ki: 1,680,000
Defense: 2,160,000
HP: 18,500
-----
Zach and Drew flew in to intervene. Like Tai Ma, however, their punches had little effect.

Aaron (HP):
18,500 -> 18,103
------
Aaron responded by attempting to punch Zach, but Zach barely evaded.
------
Edd noticed something about Aaron's energy.

"Strange...his life force shouldn't be evil when it is...I sense two...one of them is...evil, but the other one seems to be repressed by the evil one..." Edd composed his thoughts. "...Could this mean that Oskuro has the power to corrupt even the purest of hearts with his Ki?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Tai Ma continued fighting, while Zach and Drew decided to combo blast Aaron.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Zach used his Galick Gun while Drew used his Kamehameha. The two blasts united into one. Aaron tried to turn around, but it was too late. His HP was once again wiped out, but he didn't falter. The stats-based part of the battle ended.
---
Edd and Shadow synchronized their Ki control and were able to break the animals free of the Galactic Donuts that Nega Edd had pinned them with earlier.

"Now, we need to find a way to exorcise the evil from him, without killing him..." said Edd, in deep thought...
-------
Corey and Bambi were excited that Bambi had cleared the jump.

"Told you you could do it...now get back over here..." Corey said. He didn't look back at Ronno and Faline for about two different reasons.

Vlad was hiding nearby, suppressing his energy.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Once Aaron was done, Tai Ma walked over to him. As he was struggling to get up, Tai Ma directed his hand toward Aaron, charging a blast of Chi. "I'm going to kill you just like you killed Polaris!" He was about to release until he heard Edd say, "WAIT!"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 pm

"Hey, Sockhead, stuff it!" Tai Ma said icily. "He killed one of us, and you're going to go 'Goku' on this guy and attempt to reform him through mercy?"

"Not that...he's not in control of what he's doing, completely..." Edd said. "I have the most refined Ki sense out of all of us. I can sense his dark energy, sure, but closer to his...core, if you will, I can sense light energy struggling to escape. I theorize if we can exorcise the evil from his heart, he'll return to normal..."

Shadow had since moved over to Tai Ma, having heard Edd.

"Let's see..." the hedgehog then pulled out the green Chaos Emerald, which he always seemed to have on hand, and looked down at Aaron.

"If this works, then we'll destroy the dark energy within him without harming the ally within..." Shadow said. He aimed his hand down at Aaron's body, the jewel glowing with a green light as he drew power from it. "Chaos...Control!"

Something strange happened. Rather than teleport Aaron away somewhere, what had happened was that a light orb had been teleported straight out of Aaron's chest. The light orb seemed to float around for a moment, before it flew a handful of yards away from the body and exploded in light.

When it cleared, there were now two Aarons, one of them the dark Aaron that killed Polaris, and one of them, the real Aaron. He had brown hair, green eyes, and generally looked like he should have, skin a normal peach tone, and gi normal colors.

"What the hell?!" Drew asked.

"Two of them?!" Zach added. "No..." he continued. "I see..."

The first Aaron, on the other hand, faded into the palette of the Negas without the host energy inside him, his skin turning from ashy white to pale blue, and hair turning navy blue. The real Aaron, on the other hand, seemed to have come out of something.

"Ugh, last I remember, I flew through some wormhole, fought someone that looked a lot like Frieza, then I'm here..." Aaron said as his senses returned.

"So Oskuro can add negative energy to the hearts of others. A frightening ability." Shadow commented.

"Well, that's it, Tai Ma," Edd said. "Now you can finish the dark clone. Without the host Ki inside of him, his power should have lowered even more..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

The Nega Aaron tried to make his escape, but Tai Ma blasted him before he could even lift off. "Phew..." Tai Ma sat down as he reverted to his base form. "So I guess you're the real deal, huh?" Tai Ma asked the utterly confused Aaron. Aaron glanced at everyone around him and the dust that used to be Nega Aaron.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"Would someone explain what the hell happened to me?!" asked Aaron.
----
As soon as Bambi left his path of sight, obviously heading back to the side of the gorge that Corey was on, the latter turned around.

".......success...." mumbled Corey, quietly. Perfect, Ronno's pissed at Bambi more than he is me. That should mean that Faline has some feelings for Bambi back, right?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 pm

"Well, the gist of it is, you got yourself taken over by that freaking alien you were takling about." Tai Ma bluntly said. He eyed Aaron suspiciously. "...Why are you looking at me like that?" Aaron asked. Tai Ma answered, "Why do you think? After what you did to Polaris..." He nods toward the area where Polaris had been vaporized.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Drew suddenly had a sense of ominous foreboding, where his cousin was.

"...Anyone feel like something else is about to get corrupted in another universe?" he asked, looking from person to animal to person.
------
Vlad continued to hide.

"Once they've dropped their guard, that fawn's getting an injection of darkness courtesy of the master..." he mumbled.
------
"Ah, Corey," Ronno said at last, though Corey could tell (having trained Eddy) it was through masked anger. "Glad you're here, because I've been wanting to ask you something..."

Corey suddenly had a realization. And, cue moment he shouldn't have been able to hear or witness in 3...2...1...

"What is 'Ki', anyway?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Uhhhhhhhh" Corey thought, not trying not to reveal himself, though that was comeltly stupid givin what he had shown he could do.

"..." Makuta remained quite, no idea what to say. Xavier remained useless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank got a hold f himself, and shook it off....

OOC: Back from absents, no idea what to ost... go me..

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Vlad began to gather his energy.

"I might not even have to reveal myself, if I do this right..." he whispered to himself, sending black energy to Ronno...
-----
"Wait...Shoot! Makuta, do you feel that?" Xavier asked.

"I see that..."
-----
Something changed in Ronno. Corey could see the faintest of dark blue auras appearing around Ronno, but shrugged it off, until Ronno spoke up, at least.

"I don't think you belong anywhere near me, or Faline..." Ronno growled.

"What?" Corey asked, noting Ronno's tone to be...shall we say, a bit more aggressive than usual.

"Ronno...?!" Faline asked, taking a few steps back.

"T-this could be a problem...!" Corey said, noting the swell in dark energy, though again, it was slight.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:10 pm

"Whee is it coming from..." And makuta began to look around, and used his Ki sense to attempt to find what he assumed to be Vlad."Help me search..." Makuta said to Xavier.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Back to my search..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Almost there. I dont have enough time to corrupt him past the first state currently, but lets see how this does..." Vlad whispered to himself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank droped to his knees, nearly to tears.
"Damn it! " he said to himself in anger and sadness.

Im so useless.....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 pm

"........." Corey said, processing the situation further. It was then he sensed someone else nearby...

Is that...Is that the fawn that Makuta and Xavier were telling me about!? Is HE doing this to Ronno?! Damn it.......And from the looks of it, Ronno's about done with this power up...

Ronno's fur had darkened slightly, his antlers became more pointed, and his eyes turned red. Faline and Bambi both froze in place.

"W-what...?! What's going on?!" Bambi asked, finally seeing Ronno for the first time.

".........R....what....What's happening?" Faline questioned warily. Corey was stuck on what to do here...

D...damnit...my unneeded feelings for Faline only complicate this...I need to take charge here, yes, but if I do that, would it ruin Bambi's chances of being viewed as a mate to Faline again? If I don't do something soon, this could get ugly...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Suddenly, Tai Ma got a fuzzy feeling in his head. "Weird, why do I feel like I need to break up with someone?"
------------------------------------------
TFS Abridged ver.
"...GET OUT OF MY HEAD, DAMN YOU!!!"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 pm

TFS Abridged Version:

Oh man...oh man, what would Drew do? Corey asked.

"F*CK ALL OF YOU FURRY F*GS YOU **** ****** *****..." Drew's voice began in Corey's head.

Um, um, what would Goku do?

"BAI SON!!! Very Happy"

Think god damn it...what should you do in this situation...wait!
--------
"..........." Corey continued to process the situation, completely unable to think of any other way to approach this problem.

Makuta sensed this, taking an eye and placing its vision on Corey.

"Corey...don't do it..." he said, even though he knew there was no other way Corey could think of...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 pm

TFS Abridged Version
Drew asked, "What are you thinking of, Tai?"
Tai Ma simply answered, "...Muffin button."

Corey was thinking, "I can't believe it. My best friends in this universe are a green owl who berates me every minute, a deer prince who can't even hold his pee from falling out from fear for ten seconds, and a female deer who I THINK has a few love issues."
---------------------------------------------------
Corey came up to Faline, took a deep breath, and said...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:32 pm

"Y..." Corey began. He turned to Bambi. "I'm sorry, bro, but...it's..." Unable to finish his sentence, Corey skipped straight to the end. "You'll have to trust me on this! You wouldn't understand if I tried to tell you! Both of you have to leave the area, now!"

Corey was caught off-guard when Ronno head-bunted him away, his full power showing through. The impact caused him to hack up blood. He thought for a moment his ribs may have broken.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

"Damn it!" Makuta said as he saw Corey take the blow. He attempted to fly into the scene, only to be headbutted away by Vlad. Xavier on the other hand made it threw, clawing a Ronno, only to be fiercley kicked into a tree...again.
"Can you please come up with another attack other then headbutt and kick..." Xavier growned.

"The time is almost here..." Vlad said, standing over Makuta.

"What are you talking about?" Makuta said, riseing to his "feet".

"Its the conclusion of everything. All of you heros are about to be eliminate, and if there are any scraps left, my master will most likely obliterate you." Vlad continued nearly laughing

" So then.."

"Yes, Lord Oskuro is nearly at his destination. The final Dimensional Stone will soon be his." and on cue, Vlad let out a evil laughter, which looked weird coming from a deer...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Corey coughed, not expecting the hit at all. He faltered a little, but managed to stay on his feet.

"Corey...!" Faline started.

"............Why are you still here? Get out of here! Run! I'll..." Corey stopped himself. "N-nevermind. Bambi, Faline, get yourselves out of here! Go!"

Bambi took a few steps back. "I...I can't do that..."

"................" Corey was struck silent. "This...this isn't a good time...for arguing!"

Ronno caught sight of Bambi.

"His eyes...why are they glowing?" Bambi asked.
---
"What did you do to him?!" Makuta asked, getting back up.

Xavier struggled to his feet.

"Xavier, help Makuta out! I'll be fine here...." said Corey.

Vlad merely chuckled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Tai Ma felt an invisible nudge to his ribs, "Yow, I must be hungry."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"It's feeding time!" Tai Ma said, happily taking out a sixteen foot sub sandwich.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next