Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

+2
Goji64
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  TheToonKing Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Shade TH
Power Level: 151,000
Strength: 44,240
Speed: 44,240
Ki: 31,260
Defense: 31,260
Health:15,100

Nega Corey
Power Level: 150,000
Strength: 30,000
Speed: 45,000
Ki: 37,500
Defense: 37,500
HP: 15,000

Shade decided to take on Nega Corey, but was cut off when said Nega kicked him the the stomach (with some ki added to the kick). Shade countered with a punch that was dodged.
Shade HP : 14,260
Nega Coreys Ki:35,500
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tank TH
Power Level: 120,000
Strength:40,000
Speed:30,000
Ki:25,000
Defense:25,000
Health:12,000

Nega Makuta
Power Level: 150,000
Strength: 30,000
Speed: 45,000
Ki: 37,500
Defense: 37,500
HP: 15,000

Tank waited for Nega Makuta actions.
OOC: SSJ Mike you have Nega Makuta....
------------------------------------------------------------
Ralick and his counter part had a stand off, neither attacking.
OOC: Dont have Ralicks stats.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach and his Nega each charged, throwing melee attacks. They where each dodged however.

OOC: Crapy post?

Last edited by Toonking911 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  SSJ mike Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Nega Makuta charged in at Tank smacking him with a Ki punch and tried to follow up with a kick but Tank dodged the second blow.
-----------------------------
Tank:
Health: 9,100

Nega Makuta Ki: (37,500) ----> Punch (36,600)
--------------------------------

OOC: I might have messed up, edit if necessary.
Toonking911: Edited cause I forgot Xavier wasnt in the Beta at that time so i changed it to Makuta.Also only one melee per round. You can still have Nega Makuta to control though.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Ralick got up and decided to show his Nega a lesson , "Ok , you punch really and your good-looking and Hahah and your strong to but.." Ralick Said to to his Nega. He than flared up a red aura around himself, activateing the Kaioken X 15 and countine saying
"Im one of a kind so if you dont mind i would like to send you to what hole you crawl out of!".After a second an aura blue surronded Nega and he hes pl increased he when Negaken X15.

"How the hell do you do Kaioken" Ralick said after he sensed the power that had to mean he used the Kaioken.

"............" the Nega remained silent.

"I see your one of those strong jackass slient type oh well lets get this on" Ralick stated.

Last edited by LSWBeast on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:58 am

Ralick HP: 13,600
Ralick Ki: 34,700 -> 520,500
Nega Ralick HP: 12,750
Nega Ralick Ki: 33,700 -> 505,500
-----------
Ed and Nega Tai Ma went False Super Saiyan, the latters purple spiky hair and aura contrasting sharply to Ed's orange burrs and orange-yellow aura. However, even with the transformation, Nega Tai Ma was already defeated, due to the still-broken damage system. Once he was down (thanks to a kick), Ed pondered who to help next..
------------
Eddy defeated his clone with another kick to the head.
------------
Edd began to charge the Special Beam Cannon (-2,250 Ki). Nega Edd did the same (-2,250 Ki)

Edd Ki: 48,750
Nega Edd Ki: 50,250 Ki
--------------
Polaris and Nega Polaris continued to exchange punches, Polaris caught Nega Polaris in the ribs with a powerful dual-kick, and dodged Nega Polaris' attack.

Nega Polaris: 7,500 HP
--------------
Drew flew through the smoke and caught his clone with a savage kick across the face. He managed to block his clone's attack.

Nega Drew HP: 13,785 - 11,250 = 2,535
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Nega Corey began chargeing a Kamehameha (-1500), Shade steped back puting his defence up instead of throwing an attack.

Nega Corey Ki:34,000

OOC: Dont know the Max Ki for a Kamehameha....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank countered Nega Makuta with a Chaos Spear.

Tanks Ki:24,500
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach Charged and Fired a Galick Gun. Bega Zach took it like a man, Right up the- full on in the chest. Nega Zach came up angrier then ever and punched Zach directly in the face.6750

Zachs Health:9,740
Zachs Ki: 44,500
Nega Zachs Health: 5,000
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Tai Ma and Nega Ed had a struggle, but Nega Ed's slow punches were no fast for Tai Ma's quick punches. And Ed's interfence only served to make things worse. By the time the two were through with him, he was no more.
-----
Polaris decided to go Full Power, as did Nega Polaris. However, in my next post, it really won't matter.
-----
Edd decided to use a little trickery, so he began running. Nega Edd followed. The two ran in any given direction, but ultimately, the original prevailed and shot his Special Beam Cannon through his opponent's chest, defeating him.
-----
Drew also took care of his clone.
------
OOC: Is it obvious I'm tired of this battle. We're going to bring in someone else Oskuro has on his side through his soon-to-be revealed power. That is where someone will die because his owner hasn't been on since this started. Nega Polaris, Nega Zach and Nega Ralick are all that remain, so once they're killed, he'll be sent in.
----------
"Bambi!" Corey called out. Bambi lost focus and fell flat on his stomach.

"Oh, Corey, you're here." he said, getting up.

"What are you doing?"

"Practicing my jumps...."

"Hm, do you think you're a good jumper?" Corey asked.

"Well, my friend Thumper seems to think that I am, but I never got to show it..." Bambi began.

"Well, I'm going to see if I can fix that. Follow me..." Corey continued.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Nega Corey finished his Kamehameha, unleashing its full force on Shade, knowcking the hedgehog out.
"Pathetic rodent..." the Nega said, his voice sounding a bit like Corey mixed with Oskuros.
"Hehe" a voice came from above, The Nega looked up, only to be blasted with FSSJ Eds full power Static Cannon. The blast vaporized the Nega immeditly. Ed then collapsed, energy nearly completly diminished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Polaris's, both in there full power stats where exchangeing blows, but with sheer bad luck, Nega Polaris's body gave out, and Polaris vaporized him with Death Ball. He then went back to his base and collapsed to one knee.
"Almost out of energy..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach and his Nega powered up to False Super Saiyan and began a Final Flash beam struggle. After a fiew seconds of being equaly matched, Drew in his FSSJ form added his Kamehameha to the effort. Nega Zach was quickly overpowered, and destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edd and Eddy flew to the lyeing down Ed. They then realized somthing.
"The portal..." Eddy began.
"Is still wide open..."Edd finished
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralick called upon the Kaioken X20 and defeated his counterpart with a mighty sword slash.
"Haha dip shi- oh there go my organs..." and the Saiyan fell to the ground, landing next to Drew and Zach (who were still standing)

OOC: Finishing things up...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta found he couldnt call upon any more hidden power, and at that instant Xavier found his own.

"Bitch Please!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Tai Ma decide to try help the others by targeting someone else this time, but he didn't know who...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Meanwhile, Oskuro turned to another in the void. His brown hair was darkened, his eyes were red instead of green, and his skin had an ashy hue to it.

"Now, it's your turn...Aaron. Go on and defeat them..." said Oskuro.

"Yes, master..." the figure identified as Aaron said, jumping into the portal...
------
Aaron (Corrupted)
Power Level: 185,000
Strength: 50,000
Speed: 39,000
Ki: 42,000
Defense: 54,000
Health: 18,500
--------
Corey and Bambi walked through the forest, Corey using his newly acquired ability to sense energy. For some reason, Ronno was near some cliffs...and Faline, for some reason, was with him as well.

"Wait, why the heck is she with him?!" Corey yelled aloud.

"What?" Bambi asked.

"...You'll see soon enough, you'll see soon enough," Corey responded. "Not too much farther now." Corey smiled to himself.

Perfect. He can impress Faline and show up Ronno in one shot! he thought.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Tank finished of Nega Makuta with with his Light Speed Attack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone looked up at the portal in the sky.
"Someone else is comeing threw..."Zach said.
"And were all drained of our energy...." Drew continued.
"Lets hope it is defeated...." Edd continued further.
"Just like the rest..." Ta Ma finished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
For plot purposes, Makuta and Xavier flew towards Corey and Bambis location.
"Well training wont do much, might aswell see if we can assist Corey..." Makuta said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Corey stopped at some bushes. He poked his head through, and saw Ronno and Faline, Ronno seeming to be a show-offy douche.

"Perfect..." Corey mumbled very quietly. He then turned to Bambi. "Hey, uh, Bambi, you might want to have a look at this..." he said with as much mock nervousness as possible. Bambi, too, poked his head through the bushes. When he pulled out, a mix of sadness and confusion was on his face.

"Why is she with him? I thought..." Bambi began, almost unable to go on, but Corey assumed he'd realized that if it HAD HAD HAD to come to it, he'd rather her be with the lesser of two evils. While all of him agreed, only part of him shuddered at that fact and wanted to hit the other part. "she..."

"This is your chance...Look around..." Corey directed.

"Cliffs...?"

"We're going to have you jump and show him up. If all goes well, you might just impress Faline as well..."
-----------
Soon, the figure exited the portal, it closing behind him. The figure had a dark blue aura around him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

OCC; Whats Xavier hawk pl Aagain?
SSJ5G: TWENTY-THREEEEEEE

Xavier and Makuta landed nect to Corey and Bambi, Xavier asked "Whats going on?", Corey "Siad take a peak threw that bush", Xavier and Makuta stuck there heads threw and saw. Xvaier and Makuta looked back at Corey 'Well need any help?"

OCC: I had no idea what to post

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 pm

"Don't need help for this. But..." Corey began, before turning to Bambi. "Uh, go on down there, and I'll catch up."

Bambi seemed to be taking the long way down on purpose, but once he was out of earshot, Corey turned to the birds that were once alien warriors.

"Listen, you need to keep an eye out for Vlad. I have a bad feeling about this..." Corey asked of Xavier and Makuta.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm

"Cause its not obvious whats gona happen..." Xavier said, flying out of the way.
"Nobody read Crisis of Multiple Earths." Makuta said, also moving out of the way. For some reason, Bambi didnt notice either one of them, as he was focusing on preparing for his jump.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Corey decided to leave the birds of prey by this point to go help Bambi. Along the way, he could overhear the conversation the other two fawns were having. So could Makuta.

OOC: Handle part of this, if you may, Toonking. Trying to find an intellgent way to set up the death of Polaris. I want it to be decent, since Super_Rob seemed very interested, but probably vanished from the internet due to unforeseen circumstances; his character's still dead weight, though.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 pm

The man landed. His aura slowly died down. He looked around, to the hereos who had all regrouped, Tank picking up the unconcious Shade around the collapsed Ed.

"So what, the wore you out?Basterds just left me with some tired carcasses...." the dark being said.

"Where dos Oskuro get you guys...." Eddy said sighing.

"Your ass fuck head..." the being replied. "Names Aaron by the way...deal with it..."

"Well you son of a bitch, we took out all of who I can assume where your associates. How ae you gona beat us." Drew cut in, pissed at Aarons attitude.

"Simple maggot, im stronger then them.And you half dead already." Aaron continued. He immediatly powered up to his False Super Saiyan level.

Now im useless..... Anyone who couldnt go FSSJ thought.

"Demonstration time..." the False Super Saiyan began...

Last edited by Toonking911 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

"So, I didn't exactly finish telling you all of the great things about me, yet, did I?" Ronno's voice came to the ears of those that could hear him. He was clearly laced with overconfidence. "Well, you see, I'd like to think I'm a good jumper..."
------
While Saiyans stuck in animal bodies chuckled internally to themselves, Namekian owls facewinged (unable to facepalm), the Young Prince groaned lightly in annoyance, and things went to Hell in Universe G-5, Oskuro and Vlad were having a conversation.
-----
"Are you sure you can convert him?" asked Vlad.

"I'm not the one doing the converting, you are." Oskuro, the mist, said. "I will transfer that power to you. Corrupt Ronno. His anger at Corey and Bambi should take care of the rest."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Tai Ma gulped, and thought, "Okay, I can't rush him from here, so I guess I'll have to wait til he makes his move." He and Polaris readied himself for any movement from Aaron...
Suddenly, he charged...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm

A Fiew Seconds Earlier
"Demonstration Time" Aaron immediatly put his mind to work, senseing out the currently weakest of the hereos, that were still conscious. He put his attention to the one Changling of the group, Polris who was tired from being in his Fuller Power State in the earilier battle. Needless to say, he charged...

Now...

Seeing the attack coming, Ta Ma charged, but was swatted away into a boulder. Aaron los no momentum, and charged further towards Polaris. He resortd to trickery, mvoing to the point it looked like he had teleported, he elbowed the Changeling with all his might. Polaris didnt fly back, but began to cough up blod at a horrible rate. Aaron immediatly kicked him into the air.

Ta Ma immediatly stood up, rubbing his head in confusion. Upon seeing his comrade he gasped.
"No..."

Aaron extended his arms, forming a large purple energy sphere. He aimed it up at Polaris, who looked to Ta Ma, and then to the others. Aaron immediatly brought his hand backward slightly..

"Off you go!" He roared.

Aaron brought his hand forward, fireing the purple ball at the hero. Polaris closed his eyes moments before being completly vaporized by the blast.

The first realy casualty of the war had been taken. Polaris, the Changling was dead...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Corey and Bambi continued to walk, and were ready to walk out the instant Ronno gave them their cue. Corey suddenly halted. After a few more steps, Bambi stopped and turned around.

"What is it?" Bambi asked, noting the morose look on his new friend/enemy's face.

"..........." Corey said, thinking of only one thing. Makuta, Xavier, you can feel it too, right? Something terrible has happened back home...
----
Aaron (Corrupted FSSJ)
Power Level: 7,400,000
Strength: 2,000,000
Speed: 1,560,000
Ki: 1,680,000
Defense: 2,160,000
HP: 18,500
-----
"Dammit...he's too strong..." Drew said. ".....................We need the assistance of Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles...Double-D, Eddy! Get those restraints off of them. If that doesn't work, we'll have to use the Master Emerald..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

Tai Ma thought nothing...

He had been beaten away like a fly, and forced to watch his friend and comrade die before him...

He wasn't going to let this guy get away with it...He just wouldn't...He wasn't going to...

Tai Ma started mumbling to himself, "RRRRRGGHHHH.....I won't...let you...get away..with THIS!!! Rrrghhh..!" His aura began to flare, the others noticed this rise in power.

Shade, noticed this as well, and began to get angrier and angrier that these Saiyans were STILL stronger than him even worn out.

Aaron looked to Tai Ma and chuckled, "Heh heh...Don't tell me you're shocked to see that your lame friend is dead! He wouldn't have been able to defeat me anyway..." Tai Ma's anger peaked, and he completely snapped...

His aura was now blazing once more for battle. His anger triggered his FSSJ state, and even Aaron stood in awe...

"Eh? That's...some pretty big Chi right there... I guess you maggots will provide some entertainment for me after all..." Aaron arrogantly stated, before Tai Ma elbowed him in his face.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

FSSJ Tai Ma
Power Level: 6,880,000
Strength: 2,000,000
Speed: 1,600,000
Ki: 1,840,000
Defense: 1,440,000
Health: 17,200
-------
Dwelling on the universal crisis his home was in, Corey was too deep in thought to realize Bambi had been watching him space out for a total of fifty seconds.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Makuta had realized the odd disturbance that was Polaris's death. He fr whatever reason was looking into the sky, as if to see the cause of the odd feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank couldnt take it much longer....the Saiyans , good or bad had been outproving themselves time and time again...they were not stronger then him! They werent!

And at that thught Tank gained a faint dark blue aura, but none noticed it, as they where watching the standoff between Ta Ma and Aaron.

OOC: Tanks little Dark Form Aura may or may not be used at all : P.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

"Corey, are you alright?" Bambi asked, snapping Corey out of his trance.

"Fine..." Corey said fuzzily. "Alright, now we wait for the right moment to interfere in Ronno's little scheme here..."

Thankfully, the opportunity presented itself a lot sooner than expected.

"Watch this!" Ronno commanded with confidence, shooting a self-assured look at Faline as he jumped, what even Corey, with all of his two minutes' experience of jumping in a deer's body (QTEs nonwithstanding), would consider absolutely pathetic. "Ha! Let's see the Young Prince or his friend pull that one off!"

"...Now's our chance, Bambi...let's go..." Corey urged quietly.
-----
Back in Universe G-5, Drew and Zach powered up to their False Super Saiyan forms as well. (WILL RETRIEVE STATS IN A MOMENT.)

Meanwhile, Aaron and Tai Ma were exchanging punches. Though Aaron still had a slight power advantage, Tai Ma's rage was allowing him to strike more often than normal.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

"Nngh!" Tai Ma grunted, and Aaron started chuckling. "Heh, you think you can beat me with that power? You're just as pathetic as your dead friend!"
That bit of arrogance made Tai Ma even angrier and caused him to utilize an even greater amount of power. He chanted, "KAIO-KEN!"

Tai Ma:
Power Level: 10,332,000

"Urrrgh...Damn..." Tai Ma grunted, but brushed the pain away and kneed Aaron in the stomach, elbowed him down into the ground, and shot down into the ground, smashing into Aaron's back. Aaron, noticing how powerful he was, tried to counter, but Tai Ma had already jumped back up and put his hands to his side.

Tai Ma called out, "KAAAAAAA....MEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAA...MEEEEEEE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

(Ki) 2,760,000 ---> 2,750,000

SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next