Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

+2
Goji64
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  TheToonKing Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Makuta did the only thing he realy could, he flew at Vlad. This somehow ended well, as he managed to catch him of guard, knocking the fawn down. Xavier thn came in, clawing at Vlad, only to be once again kicked away.

"Dang it!" Xavier said as he ws sent flying. Vlad got up and made a wuick headbutt at Makuta, who dodged by flapping his wings as fast as he could to move in reverse.

Xavier and Makuta regrouped, and then each charged toward Vlad. Vlad then charge aswell, and the birds suddenly flew in oppisite directions, Xavier left and Makuta right.

"Wha-" But it was to late, Vlad hit his head against a tree. "Darn little-" he yelld, trying topull his antlers from the tree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode #8: Interdimensional Situations Decline!

Post  SSJ57G Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 pm

"...Glowing eyes...?" Corey asked. It dawned on him. "Bambi, move!!"

However, Corey wound up having to leap into Ronno's path anyway. Unable to do a counterblast of his own in time, Corey got hit in the other side by the pair of eye lasers. The attack was stopped, however, as Ronno had little to no control over Ki. However, the pain from such an assault apparently did not register with Ronno.

"Ugh, darn it..." Corey grumbled, struggling to his feet. "Urgh, now do you understand? I'll take care of this, get going, both of you!"

"..........." Bambi said.

"Come on, Bambi!" Faline said. She stole one last look at Corey. By this point, Corey's reserves were so drained that by this point, he couldn't help but look back at the two.

"....I...understand." Bambi replied, seeming to truly understand what was going on. "Vibrations..." he mused for a moment longer, then took off with Faline.

"....Urgh..." Corey sighed. "Good. Now I can fight without worrying."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Tai Ma felt like he was free of some sort of restraint. "Urgh...Hey, I need to go and fly around for a bit. I just feel like I need to stretch my legs..." And so he flew.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Vlad attempted to pull his antlers out of the tree, while Makuta and Xavier took this opportunity to attack.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Makuta began to focus his energy and brought it into a energy ball which he held in his beak. He bit down, then opened his mouth , unleashig a blast of yeelow energy just as Vlad escaped the tree. Vlad stumbled back, and walked directly into Makuta Mouth Blast. The explosion sent Vlad scrawling to the ground, and Makuta slightly drained.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Corey focused.

"You jerk!" Corey said, focusing a pair of eye beams of his own. "This is how Ki is supposed to function!" Two green lasers hit Ronno. Though Corey weakened the blast on purpose, it was still enough to deal damage to Ronno. In retaliation, Ronno charged at Corey. Corey and Ronno butted heads, but Corey was able to focus Ki on the impact point.
-----------
Ronno (Corrupted)
Power Level: 22

Vlad
Power Level: 24
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Vlad got up, only to discover a jolting pain up his back left leg.He repositioned himself to stop he pain the best he could
"Damned little..." and then he stoped talking. His eyes grew wide. It took only a moment for the two birds to realize what had happend.
"Did he just...." Xavier sort of ased Makuta.
"Swear?" Makuta finished, surprised aswell. Vlad regained himself, geting angry once more...
-------------------------------------------------------
Bax in Universe G-5, a voice rang out from the sky,
"Damned litte..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"What was that?" Drew asked.

"Is that the result of a ripple in the multiverse?" Edd mused.
-------
Corey and Ronno backed away.

I don't know if I can shake the evil out of him, but I have to try. At heart, he's not truly evil, just a misguided soul, Corey thought to himself, preparing to go for another physical round.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Makuta and Xavier continued with some swoop methods, whichVlad managed to dodge with some difficulty. Makuta had his mind else where however.
If Vlad was able to break the dimensions laws by swearing like that, then the dimensions must be declining at a faster rate now... I have a feeling in the defeat of Vlad will bring some form of answers and possibley a way back home.

And Xavier's mind stayed on the battle at hand

Its the eye of the tiger, its the thrill of the night...

And Vlad attempted to swipe his head at Xavier, which was narrowly dodged

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night...

Finaly Xavier went in for a direct attack. He performed a attack similar to the Flying Type move from the Pokemon franchise, "Aerial Ace" to nail Vlad in the neck with his 'beak"

...With the eye of the tiger!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey and Ronno once again charged eachother, only for Corey to swerve away at the last second. This caught the corrupted fawn by surprised, and Corey kick Ronnos side with the back of his legs. Ronno tumbled to the ground, feeling the blow all to well.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 pm

"......" Corey continued to think. "Wait..."
-------
In an instant, the Saiyan's mind returned to his battle with Mecha Sonic some time prior to this incident. While he had gained energy from a negative source, his own natural positive energy had eventually cancelled that out.
-------
"So...I have to find a way to use my natural positive energy and 'clean' Ronno, huh?" Corey was too deep in thought to realize Ronno had used his eye lasers again until he felt a burning sensation in his back leg and ribcage. The Saiyafawn was now limping.

"......Crap....!" Corey said. "Got to...cure this...soon..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Makuta decided to end this quickly, and went for the Kaioken.
"Kaio-Keeen!" he yelled, instantly gaining red aura and rocketing toward Vlad.

The fawn attempted to dodge, but was stoped by Xavier stabing into his legs wit his talons. Makuta rammed into Vlad, knocking him into a tree.

OOC: Oh glorious crap post...

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

"...Alright...have to do this in one burst..." Corey said. "Urgh...." His body began to give off red sparks. "Come on...don't fail now..."

"........Kaioken!!!" Corey said, aura flaring red.

"Kaio-wha--" Ronno was caught off-guard by Corey immediately going on the attack. He used a combination of headbutts and timed leg thrusts to shake up the corrupted fawn. Deactivating the Kaioken, Corey began forming a ball of pure positive energy in his mouth...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 am

Vlad leaned on the tree, and Makuta and Xavier surronded him.

Makuta was breathing hard, obviously tired.

Xavier was equaly tired, but went out of his way not to show it.

"We win...hands down" Xavier said.

"Oh realy..." Vlad replied, slowly riseing...
---------------------------------------------------------
Corey continued to pour Positive energy into his mouth, how he was able todo this no one knew....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 am

Come on...just a little more...if I don't do this just right, it might not clean him out completely... Corey thought.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Corey brought out all the positive energy he could muster, and frmed it into a rainbow ball in his mouth, be bit down on it and opened his mouth. A blast oftwinkling lights fired at the corrupted Ronno.

Makuta nad Xavier were distraced by this, whch led Vlad to kick them both out of the way. He then turned his attention to Ronno and the apparent Stardust Breaker.

"What is he doing!?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 pm

"You...!" Ronno began to charge, but stopped just as he was hit with the twinkling lights of the Stardust Breaker.

"I hope I did it right..." Corey said, stumbling over to a tree to rest.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:41 am

The lights diseapered on contact with Ronno, and suddenly they went shooting out of his mouth and eyes.

"Yes, its working!" Corey said aloud in his feelign of victory
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blasted Saiyan...I may have to make my mistake..." Vlad muttered under his breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach and Drew conversed with Aaron as Edd and Eddy came to a revelation.

"Aaron uder Oskuros control killed Polaris in cold blood... so its Oskuros fault..." Eddy said in anger, clenching his fingers into a fist.

"Yes, it seems things truly are geting serious...a life was taken this day..." Edd said, looking to the ground as not to show his sadness. At this Drew turned around.

"What did you think this was before? Some game? This is a war and you two need to take it seriously. We made have defeated Utonium, Chaos, and Mecha Sonic and have a happpy ending with those, but use winning is agaisnt all laws of probibility in the situation. Were all gona need to be at our absolute best if were gona beat Oskuro."

With Drews little "speech" Eddy and Edd found themselves inspired and serious. With this they each entere a spar with eachother with unbelievable intensity and focus on both sides.

"There determied to reach the Super Saiyan form like the rest of us..." Ta Ma said, still slightly depressed...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 pm

The lights began to dissolve away at Ronno's very color, until he reverted to normal, looking just as beat up as Corey was. As Ronno began to take in all his surroundings, a thought, ok, two thoughts, emerged in Corey's mind.

Next up is Vlad, but I don't think I can manage another attack in my state. Damn. And on top of that, once Ronno comes to realize he's in control again, certainly this would mean-- Before Corey could complete his thoughts, he realized Ronno had an unreadable look on his face. He suddenly understood that Ronno had no idea what happened. Sure enough, with that realization in mind, Ronno had run off without a word, clearly confused and frightened by what he didn't know happened. Corey, limping on his back leg where he'd been hit earlier, began to make his way over to Vlad. He could sense that Makuta was in a similar state as he was due to his use of the Kaioken earlier.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Tai Ma came back down and he looked around at everyone, "I'm supposing that while I was gone you guys had a bit of a conversation, huh?"

Edd replied, "Well, it seems that Polaris's death was not caused by Aaron's own volition, but rather Oskuro's possession of him forced him to enter combat with us." Aaron walked up to Tai Ma and extended his arm, hand offered in peace.

"Please forgive what I have done while I was...not myself... I could not stop it," apologized the sympathetic Aaron. Tai Ma thought for a minute, then shook Aaron's hand. "All right, I guess I can forgive ya for that. It's not like Polaris is stuck in Hell or something."
----------------------------------------------------
TFS Abridged
"I can't forgive you for what you did to Polaris!" Tai Ma yelled. Aaron offered a lollipop to Tai Ma and said, "I'm sorry with sugar on top?"
"....Ok, me forgives you!" Tai Ma said as he snatched the succulent lollipop and started slurping at it.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Corey turned to seen Bambi and Faline, watching from behind a tree.

Didnt they leave!? Damn it...

Corey pretended he didnt notice them however, and cept moving...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Makuta took a look at Corey, and remembering his dream from a while back, shuddered. He had a feeling that if he didn't do something soon, things might just turn out almost like they did in the dream.
---
Of course, Drew felt the same way. He clutched his temple ominously, in an apparent amount of pain...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Corey finished waking to Vlad stoping a fiew feet away.

"Im gona assume you know a way to travel dimensions.And im gona assume you cant take all of us on at once. Now your gona assume that ill kick your ass until you send us back to our home dimension." Corey said, ignoring the fact he could swear.

Vlad smirked, obviosly not imtimidated in the slightest...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:55 pm

"Even if I did take you back, what difference would it make? Oskuro's closing in on it as I speak...soon, even if I lost to you completely, finally, a multiverse of negativity will finally be at hand..." Vlad spouted, discretely gathering his energy to warp out of the area...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Tai Ma now had a feeling of ominence swirling around his mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Makuta, however, sensed Vlad's rising energy and readied to strike should the need arise. "Hehehehh...It's not like you could stop him, you could barely hold your own with several others against Oskuro alone. With his power augmented by the stones, you won't even have a chance to kiss your rear ends goodbye!" Vlad made the final preparations to warp...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Corey, as uneasy as Makuta (Xavier had his head in the clouds for some reason), made as if to sprint, but held his ground firmly. Bambi and Faline could only watch the scene unfold as chaos erupted in the wake of a dimensional door opening.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm

All at once Corey, Makuta, and Xavier lunged, but time seemed to move in slow motion. The rip in dimensions swallowed Vlad, and closed in an instant, eaving the three to ram into the tree Vlad had hit earlier. After geting up with the occasoanal grunts they did the thing every Anime character would do for some reason, they looked around for him as if he hadnt just teleported.

"No...he actualy escaped......" Makuta said aloud, droping to the point he had to support himsself with his wings. Corey let out a yell, which didnt sound like any particular. Xavier remained calm,eyes squinting to the horizon.

" How are we suppsoe to get back now?" Corey said, falling backwards ono his rear in a feeling of dread.

"..." Makuta remained silent, ith no answer to give.

"Hes still here...." Xavier whispered. Corey and Makuta each heard it however.

"What do you mean? " Makuta asked.

"I can sense his energy, faintly to the west" Xavier continued, pointing with the tip of his wing. Suddenly Corey and Makuta sensed it aswelll, and looked in that direction.

"That means...he didnt have enough time to charge enough energy to teleport thew dimensions, but simply went about half a mile away." Corey figured out the somewhat obvious. At this point Bambi and Faline came out of there badly chosen hiding spot and ran up to them.

Corey felt his entire body tingle as his heart beat went back up at the sight that was Faline...

Why is it the more I see her the more my fawn mind exagerates her...god Drew can NEVER hear about this...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 am

".........." Bambi remained totally silent. Something was clear to him. Corey closed his eyes. He'd felt worse than he had when he first discovered he'd screwed up. Every part of his Saiyan side cried out in emotional agony as he came to terms with what he'd done, but it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter. Vlad and Ronno together were too powerful. But now Faline was undoubtedly overimpressed by what she just saw. Corey felt that this damage was irreversible due to all this.

"......heh......" Bambi gave a soft laugh. "......Well.......If...it came to this, I'd already made up my mind...."

"Bambi?" Faline asked, reflecting Corey's thoughts entirely. Makuta and Xavier shot each other looks of confusion. Makuta suddenly realized something.

"....He couldn't have come to terms...?!" Makuta controlled himself, grunting this statement so only Xavier could hear it.

"....Between Ronno and you, I'd say you'd be someone I'd at least stomach her being around..."

"....He did." Xavier noted. "Corey....he's...!"

Corey's thoughts were absolutely down the shitter at this point.

W-what?! WHAT?!? He's approving of this?! Damn it, I've completely failed....ugh! Why do I feel such pain in my head...?!

Corey tried to stand, to get away from the scene before he lost himself in this whirlwind of thoughts, the two sides now at complete war with each other, but his leg gave out. Before he realized it, he felt a slight weight against his bloodied body. He looked over to the side, and saw Faline. As soon as his eyes met hers, brown meeting blue...

Drew...everyone...I'm sorry...but I can't fight this anymore...I'm.......fading....

It's about time, isn't it. From now on, I'm YOU!

And with those conflicting thoughts, the Saiyan Corey ceased to exist in mind.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next